2.0

SSG

SSGGascoyne, WA

too expensive, wrong fit

Thought I would treat myself to some quality underwear. When my bra arrived is was absolutely huge for my small chest, did not fit at all. Now I have to go through the process of sending it back and getting a refund. Go to a boutique/shop instead.

Sizing Very large
Annoyed

AnnoyedPerth, WA

Rip off

Went to a friends party.... felt obliged to buy so I bought a tshirt bra. Cody me $73 for the bra, $10 for postage and $8 for GST... $91 for a tshirt bra...... unreal... never again

Product Appearance Not as advertised

MLM aka legal pyramid scheme

Products are over priced and definitely over hyped. Wires break through bras, wrap material become see through and shabby so easily, leggings wore through quickly. Sizes aren't true and vary massively between bras. Sports bras end up with funny shape to them.

MLM structure means you're paying for their business model, not a quality product!

Margie

MargieSydney, NSW

broken bra strap after first wear

I have been purchasing Intimo bras for a few years now, I am very happy with the bras eventhough I think they are over- priced. In the past I had a bra strap that had broken I was told to send it back, I didnt bother doing so. Now i Had a bra strap break on the first use and I dont see why I should go through the effort of posting it back, I had no apology from my consultant, I am not happy. Why cant a picture suffice to give me a refund or another bra, I am beginning to doubt the quality of the bras, please tell me why I should continue to buy Intimo

MC Holman

MC HolmanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ridiculously overpriced

Ridiculous prices. Bought t-shirt bra last year; never worn it. Uncomfortable! Leggings cost me $116.50! Most expensive leggins EVER!
Intimo - same list as Tupperware, Bessemer and Thermomix. Not worth it.

Carmel R.

Carmel R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Needs retraining in fittings

Cath

CathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Post mastectomy

Had a bilateral mastectomy end of September this year. Im now wearing your booster bra several cup sizes smaller than prior.
The liquid means its very comfortable and keeps a really good shape.
Im delighted.
Tried to buy a similar product at the shops. Not available.
Keep up the good work.

Lynette

LynetteWanniassa 2903, ACT

Poor fitting advice. Even poorer customer service

Sizing Very large
AngelaM

AngelaMSydney, NSW

Not worth it... Poor value for what's provided

Went to a party that a friend invited me to.. I knew what the whole thing was going to be about but the pressure to buy and then be made to feel OK about the experience left me feeling very used. The styles were alright, but quite expensive. The fitter was not willing to accept that I didn't feel comfortable with the size given, I was not comfortable at all with what was recommended... The whole experience just confirmed what I thought about the company. Over priced and really very little value... Won't recommend

Very Unhappy With Service

Very unhappy. I had a bra fitted by the Intimo fitter. She measured me a size smaller than I normally take but didn't have a bra in my size to try on and I felt pressured to buy ("You can always return it"). When the bra came by post it was, of course, too small. When I rang I told them why I was returning it and the agent said Intimo would pay return postage, but they didn't. In the end, neither the company nor the fitter would take responsibility. I paid $13 postage for nothing!

Microbel

MicrobelAdelaide

Quality products, but overall underwhelming

shazc

shazc

Terrible Customer Service

Went to a party and ordered $320.00 worth of products. The rep measured me and told me what size I needed but then ordered a smaller size. They all had to be returned. I was also sent a hot pink bra that I didn't order and was 3 sizes smaller than me. One of the bra's I received had a faulty strap which I returned for a replacement. They sent me the replacement in a different size. Cost me $26 in return postage which they said they would pay and now they have come up with some story not to pay. Will NEVER recommend this company.

Serd

SerdGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy!

Very pushy sales tactics. Not suprised from a pyramid scheme. 3 out of the 4 products I bought were faulty! Better quality from Aldi and Target! Never again! Very unprofessional!

nregu57

nregu57Northeast, VIC

Always shop around

Harle

HarleTasmania

Terrible, if I didn’t have to rate I wouldn’t have given even 1 star

Went to a party and wanted the shawl, placed order consultant got back to me and advised they were out of stock(I also saw the messages from where she had messaged head office on whether shawl was available. They were quiet derogatory), she wanted me to purchase an item from another person putting the money into her bank account and then she would transfer to other consultant also to pay extra for postage when I told her I was not comfortable doing this and questioned whether item was new or from a kit she informed me that I had offended her, I cancelled the order, i was going to buy a 160.00 item and I was treated like crap.

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So disappointed

Purchased 4 wraps, 2 black 2 pink, crossover black top and convertible black dress, all 4 wraps and cross over top worn thin now see through at the top part of the back, consultant said don't hang them up, I I advised I never have, oh well it what she said, I am so disappointed and upset, Patricia

shadisarah

shadisarahPerth, WA

High impact bra NOT

Purchased Active Contour Bra. Consultant measure cup bigger than usual which upon just wearing looks fine however actually using it at the gym is terrible, I did not purchase a T shirt bra I purchased the active contour bra for support. Be very careful, do NOT take tags off until you actually grab a skipping rope or run or do something high impact as the fit it terrible.
Size was not correct as if I loosen straps bra is empty when I tighten straps traps from the cross back pull very tight on traps. I do not recommend this product. Save yourself the money and discomfort.

Sam B

Sam BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most uncomfortable bra I have ever worn

Just wore the minimise bra today same size as my berli bras but yours is like 3 sizes smaller after 1 wear hook is almost coming off contact consultant can’t do anything as no labels and has been worn I see the quality as being as good as Kmart just with your label on it t never again ....

Joolez

JoolezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shoddy materials

The consultant was very pleasant although “gave up” on me. Four times I had problems and twice she came to my home with more samples. The range is not really suitable for my body shape and although the consultant made suggestions and two changes, the bras do not fit. The last “changeover” bra had me falling out when I lifted my arms slightly (even though I was fitted) and way too tight. The materials were so shoddy that I had to repair the straps which split from the bra and the clips (2) which fell off. I now have two bras that are useless.

Alex Tsokas

Alex TsokasMelbourne, Victoria

Intimo

These bras seemed great but very expensive and very poor quality the wire comes out they don’t even last 1 year