Intimo

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lynette

LynetteWanniassa 2903, ACT

Poor fitting advice. Even poorer customer service

Sizing Very large

AngelaM

AngelaMSydney, NSW

Not worth it... Poor value for what's provided

Went to a party that a friend invited me to.. I knew what the whole thing was going to be about but the pressure to buy and then be made to feel OK about the experience left me feeling very used. The styles were alright, but quite expensive. The fitter was not willing to accept that I didn't feel comfortable with the size given, I was not comfortable at all with what was recommended... The whole experience just confirmed what I thought about the company. Over priced and really very little value... Won't recommend

Very Unhappy With Service

Very unhappy. I had a bra fitted by the Intimo fitter. She measured me a size smaller than I normally take but didn't have a bra in my size to try on and I felt pressured to buy ("You can always return it"). When the bra came by post it was, of course, too small. When I rang I told them why I was returning it and the agent said Intimo would pay return postage, but they didn't. In the end, neither the company nor the fitter would take responsibility. I paid $13 postage for nothing!

Microbel

MicrobelAdelaide

Quality products, but overall underwhelming

Sizing True to size

shazc

shazc

Terrible Customer Service

Went to a party and ordered $320.00 worth of products. The rep measured me and told me what size I needed but then ordered a smaller size. They all had to be returned. I was also sent a hot pink bra that I didn't order and was 3 sizes smaller than me. One of the bra's I received had a faulty strap which I returned for a replacement. They sent me the replacement in a different size. Cost me $26 in return postage which they said they would pay and now they have come up with some story not to pay. Will NEVER recommend this company.

Serd

SerdGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy!

Very pushy sales tactics. Not suprised from a pyramid scheme. 3 out of the 4 products I bought were faulty! Better quality from Aldi and Target! Never again! Very unprofessional!

Sizing True to size

nregu57

nregu57Northeast, VIC

Always shop around

Harle

HarleTasmania

Terrible, if I didn’t have to rate I wouldn’t have given even 1 star

Went to a party and wanted the shawl, placed order consultant got back to me and advised they were out of stock(I also saw the messages from where she had messaged head office on whether shawl was available. They were quiet derogatory), she wanted me to purchase an item from another person putting the money into her bank account and then she would transfer to other consultant also to pay extra for postage when I told her I was not comfortable doing this and questioned whether item was new or from a kit she informed me that I had offended her, I cancelled the order, i was going to buy a 160.00 item and I was treated like crap.

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So disappointed

Purchased 4 wraps, 2 black 2 pink, crossover black top and convertible black dress, all 4 wraps and cross over top worn thin now see through at the top part of the back, consultant said don't hang them up, I I advised I never have, oh well it what she said, I am so disappointed and upset, Patricia

shadisarah

shadisarahPerth, WA

High impact bra NOT

Purchased Active Contour Bra. Consultant measure cup bigger than usual which upon just wearing looks fine however actually using it at the gym is terrible, I did not purchase a T shirt bra I purchased the active contour bra for support. Be very careful, do NOT take tags off until you actually grab a skipping rope or run or do something high impact as the fit it terrible.
Size was not correct as if I loosen straps bra is empty when I tighten straps traps from the cross back pull very tight on traps. I do not recommend this product. Save yourself the money and discomfort.

Sam B

Sam BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most uncomfortable bra I have ever worn

Just wore the minimise bra today same size as my berli bras but yours is like 3 sizes smaller after 1 wear hook is almost coming off contact consultant can’t do anything as no labels and has been worn I see the quality as being as good as Kmart just with your label on it t never again ....

Joolez

JoolezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shoddy materials

The consultant was very pleasant although “gave up” on me. Four times I had problems and twice she came to my home with more samples. The range is not really suitable for my body shape and although the consultant made suggestions and two changes, the bras do not fit. The last “changeover” bra had me falling out when I lifted my arms slightly (even though I was fitted) and way too tight. The materials were so shoddy that I had to repair the straps which split from the bra and the clips (2) which fell off. I now have two bras that are useless.

Alex Tsokas

Alex TsokasMelbourne, Victoria

Intimo

These bras seemed great but very expensive and very poor quality the wire comes out they don’t even last 1 year

Amazing Product.

Amazing Product, I haven’t been disappointed. I have purchased intimo multiple times and every time I love what I receive.

You pay for what you get

I was introduced to intimo few years back and still have a few of their products. Only in the last year i found another rep and she is the best in the west melb vic. Also at my service, looks after me and my friends.
If you look after your bras they can last up to 8 years, i know this because i had a contour bra my fav and i got rid of it because i put on weight not coz it fell apart.
The Marino wool are pricey but again you pay for what you get and i feel fantastic in them.
I've brought bras from bras n things wear them for a week and the hook is broken and wires digging into me.

Silver0

Silver0Perth, WA

The cheapest poor quality merchandise I have ever purchased!

Bought 3 bras from a party, the stiching came undone on the strapless (which I only wore on occassion) -> I got a refund; the underwire came through on one of my daily bras -> I got a replacement and the same thing happened to the replacement.

Jen

JenSydney

Inferior product and bad service from the company

Soph B

Soph BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product - not worth the fuss

On my first introduction to the Intimo range I was blown away by the range and colours of their bras and underwear, as a lady with a large bust I was excited to have some new colours in my wardrobe. I bought 2 sets and unfortunately one of them was an incorrect size (maybe the saleswoman thought she could change size from F to EE without a problem but it was a terrible fit). On returning the items I found the process very easy, I got one pair of underwear instead of the set and the money was refunded without drama. All in all the product is just OK for the hefty price tag.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Best bras I've had ever - won't buy any other brands and have not since first purchase!

I have been buying the everyday plunge push up bra for years. While pretty pricey at $59.50 a bra the quality and comfort is there and I have not bought any other bras since I first purchased. When you find something you love that lasts you are better to put your money there than to pay for 2 or 3 cheaper pairs and find they are not comfortable in the end or last only a few months. When I say they last I mean I've had my pairs for at least 2 years sometimes and I rotate between about 3 pairs weekly but wearing them constantly.

If you get a good fitting at the start - you won't be disappointed. Don't guess your size, do it properly and buy quality.

Wendyjune