Intimo

Intimo

Brand Manager for Intimo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Tania
TaniaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service!

My first experience purchasing from Intimo… I placed an order on Wednesday night and requested express post… followed it up with an email asking (read:begging) for them to please make sure I got this order before Saturday… and they came through for me!!!! I am super impressed with their speedy turnaround, the friendly and accommodating customer service and of course, the quality of the item! Thanks again - what a wonderful team to pull together like you did for a little ol’ styler like me lol

ALF
ALFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service for exchanges

I love the Intimo products and have been buying them for approximately 15 years.
First time I needed to do a exchange as the product I ordered did not come in my size and that was not explained to me when I ordered.
The exchange process has taken months as my cc numbers were mixed up. They have taken weeks to get back to me saying that my card details were incorrect. I am so dissatisfied with the whole process and when I asked for a discount as they have been so slow all they could offer me was a beige singlet that is old stock as compensation, no discount. It is a product that I would never order myself. Altogether very unimpressed with their customer service. All very fast to sell me the products but the after service is appalling!

Intimo and I have been dating for 20+ years ❤️

As my body has changed over the years.
so has my drawer of gorgeous Intimo lingerie. I dress from inside; Intimo is an important part of my wardrobe. I have never had an ill-fitting bra, in fact I do not ‘feel’ my bra which is also the benefit of personalised regular fittings. Tracy Rudich has been my Intimo bestie for 20+ years and has supported my choices and body shape. The brand has grown and their range always ‘keeps up’ with a sense of elegance. ❤️

Wendy
Wendy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A beautiful brand that shows its value for years to come

I’ve been buying Intimo products for more than 10 years now. I am always very happy with what I buy - from bras through to the lounge wear. The bras fit beautifully and stand up to my rough treatment. I also love the leggings / tights - they are still holding their shape after five years. A great Australian company.

Ellie C
Ellie CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Busty Bra Delight

I had a bra fitting with one of Intimo’s fit specialists at their pop up store and realised I’ve been wearing low quality, ill -fitting bras all my life, which had caused ongoing back issues - as most bustier girls. can attest. I bought a new range of every day and dressy bras and have never looked back. The quality is exceptional (I still have all my bras from my first purchase), it is a perfect fit and the lace on the dressy bras just looks stunning.
I have been back a number of times and their new online fit service has been a life saver during Iso. I couldn’t recommend them higher and can honestly say I won’t ever by my bras anywhere else.

L. Marie
L. MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great fit and range

I have divided my Intimo bra wardrobe into functional and pretty bras. I have found the sports bras and everyday bras to be comfortable and fit for purpose. I love the colours and laciness of my other bras. The fit is true to size. Selection is difficult as the range so large. I have had some of my bras for years and have found the quality to be long lasting and durable. I always wash my bras separately and have never had issues as a result.

Lisa
Lisa

Worst bras ever

One bra after 3 weeks wire popped out, terrible fit, so uncomfortable but I put up with it. Other bra I had to send back and the replacement was just as uncomfortable, I could not wear it without it cutting into my arms. Also they spread my breasts so far apart that I had no clevage at all. Whoever designs these bras obviously doesn't know what they are doing. For the price I expect so much more. Never again.... Be warned people, don't waste your time or money

Sizing True to size
KDee
KDeeQueensland

Very expensive

Bought a bra and pants from a consultant and was happy to pay extra as I thought the product would last longer. Should have stuck with my good old Target selection! The wire is poking out of the bra after hardly any wear at all.

SSG
SSGGascoyne, WA

too expensive, wrong fit

Thought I would treat myself to some quality underwear. When my bra arrived is was absolutely huge for my small chest, did not fit at all. Now I have to go through the process of sending it back and getting a refund. Go to a boutique/shop instead.

Annoyed
AnnoyedPerth, WA

Rip off

Went to a friends party.... felt obliged to buy so I bought a tshirt bra. Cody me $73 for the bra, $10 for postage and $8 for GST... $91 for a tshirt bra...... unreal... never again

MLM aka legal pyramid scheme

Products are over priced and definitely over hyped. Wires break through bras, wrap material become see through and shabby so easily, leggings wore through quickly. Sizes aren't true and vary massively between bras. Sports bras end up with funny shape to them.

MLM structure means you're paying for their business model, not a quality product!

Margie
MargieSydney, NSW

broken bra strap after first wear

I have been purchasing Intimo bras for a few years now, I am very happy with the bras eventhough I think they are over- priced. In the past I had a bra strap that had broken I was told to send it back, I didnt bother doing so. Now i Had a bra strap break on the first use and I dont see why I should go through the effort of posting it back, I had no apology from my consultant, I am not happy. Why cant a picture suffice to give me a refund or another bra, I am beginning to doubt the quality of the bras, please tell me why I should continue to buy Intimo

Product Appearance As advertised

MC Holman
MC HolmanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ridiculously overpriced

Ridiculous prices. Bought t-shirt bra last year; never worn it. Uncomfortable! Leggings cost me $116.50! Most expensive leggins EVER!
Intimo - same list as Tupperware, Bessemer and Thermomix. Not worth it.

Carmel R.
Carmel R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Needs retraining in fittings

Sizing Very small
Cath
CathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Post mastectomy

Had a bilateral mastectomy end of September this year. Im now wearing your booster bra several cup sizes smaller than prior.
The liquid means its very comfortable and keeps a really good shape.
Im delighted.
Tried to buy a similar product at the shops. Not available.
Keep up the good work.