Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Excellent service

I had a great experience with the investor mortgage. Whole team is very helpful, friendly and professional. Special thanks to Nav Sandhu and Ankur. They are very calm and answered all my questions. Excellent service and highly recommended.

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich was very helpful throughout our loan approval process. He was excellent in his work. I would highly recommend him to everyone He is very professional and proactive. Great experience.

JSJ

JSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He is Very professional and helpful. He help us to get our first home. He is very calm and answered all my questions. There was no unexpected cost. We Highly recommend Investors Mortgage.

Khurram

KhurramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work Ethics

Ibadat Waraich,
our broker helped us from start till end, he was calm, intelligent and responsive.
I will strongly recommend him for all his abilities which he possess. He is the best in the market.

Application Process

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich helped us to get our first home loan.He was absolutely amazing and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step.Loan process was smooth and easy. If you are first home buyer i highly recommend their service. Ibadat thanks again for your service.

Niraj

NirajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Navneet sandhu thank you very much for the excellent service and providing all the information throughout the loan process.No didn’t experience any unexpected extra cost.
10/10 satisfied with the rate we received for our loan.

Karam Mani

Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.

Pawan Sandhu is the name to trust!

Pawan Sandhu is the name to trust!He is very professional, helpful and the customer service is beyond expectation.He made the whole process of my house re finance so easy and simple for me. Recently got approved and can't thank enough for his efforts. Have recommended my friends to him too Definitely 5 stars.

Exceptional Service

navneet made our finance process the smoothest experience we have ever had. He kept me up to date and gave me practical experience throughout the complete process. Thet break down what's needed, keep u in the loop prompt you when required. Highly recommended

Harpreet s.

Harpreet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience

Investors Mortgage provides very professional service and it has been a great experience with the whole team. I would specially thank Ibadat Waraich for his support and professionalism throughout my journey. These blokes are always a step ahead and never gives you an opportunity to follow up on anything.

Thanks you again for the wonderful experience and a smooth process.

They are fabulous

They are really professional and understand customer needs. Can do attitude make them difference from others. Got approval very first. They make everything clear to us and guide us the right way. Thanks Nav.

Jeed

JeedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product knowledge and best Offer made amongst many.

Great Service, the financial advisor was very knowledgeable and made us the best offer. Also got our loan approval in less then a week. Great work Ankur Dhir thank you.

Sharan

SharanVictoria

Ankur Dhir Broker

Best Amazing Service!! Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Ankur took all that stresses away by guiding me and my family on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with, Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions by making while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided

Highly recommend using Investor Mortgage

Srinivas Sanikommu

Srinivas SanikommuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service...helpful right from start to finish.

Fortunately, my broker ANKUR DHIR was easy guy to deal and he made my job very easy. Since, being my first home, I had zero knowledge about the whole process and my broker made my work too easy. The guidance and information given by him helped me to purchase a good home with a good deal. Explains every key information with patience. My process took like almost 10 months and that explains how he cares for his clients. Would recommend him for my friends and family.

Had really good experience in the whole process. Looking forward to work with him in the future.

Very helpful and friendly

I needed to refinance my home loan and Pawan assisted me very well. He helped me a lot to find the right product. I would recommend him to all my friends who need help with a similar issue as Pawanbir Sandhu was very skilled and knowledgeable. Thanks Pawan.

Vishal mOdi

Vishal mOdi

Very patient, knowledgeable and guided person

Amit and his team were outstanding in terms of service. I just moved to Australia a year back and Amit guided me with my wonderful First home buying experience. I am really impressed with his patience and knowledge in explaining me the bits and pieces of the competitive Melbourne Housing Market. I have certainly found my goto person with whom i can work with on a long run. Thanks very much Amit and Team for all the assistance till date and hope we keep working together on more such deals.

Sartaj

SartajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Experienced, knowledgeable & helpful throughout the whole process!!

Mr. Ibadat waraich from investors mortgage has helped me throughout the whole loan process with his great skills & knowledge. He always guided me correctly, trust in me and always comes up with a good financial planning. He made our whole home loan process very smoothly and dream home come true. He always keeps his clients hopes alive and he is very committed to his words.. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends no doubt.. I would congratulate to him and to his whole team who puts an extraordinary efforts!! Looking forward for more business opportunities in future!! Once again a big big thanks to Mr. Ibadat waraich and the whole team. Well done guys!!!

RSandhu

RSandhuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and knowledgeable

It's been good experience and dealing about refinancing the home loan with Investors Mortgage. However, Raj has explained and given all the options and even helped to select the best one. So, will recommend him to friends and knowns.
Thanks Raj.

Excellent Service.

Ankur Dhir from Investors Mortgage was very professional and made the home buying process for me seamless. He gave me access to the best interest rates in the market and was always available for assistance even on the weekends. Someone you can definitely rely on for your home buying and other financial decisions. I am very thankful for their professional approach towards this particular client.

Excellent Mortgage Broker

I would like to personally thanks Raj Brar for guiding my wife and me through the process of our home loan. Raj was very professional, transparent and knowledgeable during our interaction with him. He pointed us in the right direction and assisted us in ways that we did not think was possible. Raj kept us in the loop at all stages of this process. He is a very kind and empathetic person and we are thankful and blessed to have had dealings with him. I wish Raj and his team all the best for the future and would recommend 100%. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Regards,