Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Would like to thank Amit Sharma ( Investor Mortgage ) for helping us throughout the loan approval process. Really appreciate his knowledge and skills that helped us go through this process smoothly. I would recommend Investors Mortgage to anyone looking for a hassle free service.

Pawanvir Sandhu

Really appreciate & grateful for the service .I had a great experience with Pawan Sandhu (investor mortgage)he has been very clear and top of everything during the loan process.good work sir really appreciate thanks so much

hassle-free service

I would recommend this agency because they are very professional, responsive and efficient. I got unconditional approval al in 2 weeks. Also they respond to each and every query on the same day.

This is perfect service.

I am satisfied with their service. They have professional skills to serve customers accurately with out consuming time. I have got their references from my friends. They shared their positive experiences of this service with me.

Excellent service

I had a great experience with the investor mortgage. Whole team is very helpful, friendly and professional. Special thanks to Nav Sandhu and Ankur. They are very calm and answered all my questions. Excellent service and highly recommended.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich was very helpful throughout our loan approval process. He was excellent in his work. I would highly recommend him to everyone He is very professional and proactive. Great experience.

JSJ
JSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He is Very professional and helpful. He help us to get our first home. He is very calm and answered all my questions. There was no unexpected cost. We Highly recommend Investors Mortgage.

Khurram
KhurramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work Ethics

Ibadat Waraich,
our broker helped us from start till end, he was calm, intelligent and responsive.
I will strongly recommend him for all his abilities which he possess. He is the best in the market.

Application Process

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich helped us to get our first home loan.He was absolutely amazing and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step.Loan process was smooth and easy. If you are first home buyer i highly recommend their service. Ibadat thanks again for your service.

Niraj
NirajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Navneet sandhu thank you very much for the excellent service and providing all the information throughout the loan process.No didn’t experience any unexpected extra cost.
10/10 satisfied with the rate we received for our loan.

Karam Mani
Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.

Pawan Sandhu is the name to trust!

Pawan Sandhu is the name to trust!He is very professional, helpful and the customer service is beyond expectation.He made the whole process of my house re finance so easy and simple for me. Recently got approved and can't thank enough for his efforts. Have recommended my friends to him too Definitely 5 stars.

Exceptional Service

navneet made our finance process the smoothest experience we have ever had. He kept me up to date and gave me practical experience throughout the complete process. Thet break down what's needed, keep u in the loop prompt you when required. Highly recommended

Harpreet s.
Harpreet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience

Investors Mortgage provides very professional service and it has been a great experience with the whole team. I would specially thank Ibadat Waraich for his support and professionalism throughout my journey. These blokes are always a step ahead and never gives you an opportunity to follow up on anything.

Thanks you again for the wonderful experience and a smooth process.

They are fabulous

They are really professional and understand customer needs. Can do attitude make them difference from others. Got approval very first. They make everything clear to us and guide us the right way. Thanks Nav.

Read more reviews - page 2