iPetStore

4.1

Jennifer Foley
Jennifer FoleySouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer service

Placed an order two weeks ago and still have not received it. Have sent two emails re my order and both have been ignored. Order says “payment accepted”. Will never purchase from this company again.

Rosa H.
Rosa H.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service, excellent quality of product and speedy delivery

I never ordered my bunny's hay online before. Very fresh hay are not easy to find these days and bunnies can be really picky. I'm so sick of driving long distance just to get some hay, so I decided to give Ipetstore a try. My order was delivered to me the next day. The hay was with the best quality I've ever had- super green and fresh. My bunnies love it! The price is also the best. I'll always order from this shop in the future!

My order

Cant find out where my order us ,they only contacted me after i did a review no phone lin3s will answer when i ring this has been two days,was promised an email re my order.wilLN3V3R use this site again,dont know if has new owners.worse service 3ver.

Malisa
MalisaSydney, NSW

Great Price and Service

First time order with iPetStore and very happy. Easy online ordering and best price across multiple pet food suppliers. Goods were delivered in 2 days. I'll definitely be using PetStore again.

fast, affordable, friendly team

fast delivery. I love that I can go in to the warehouse and buy what I need as well. always helpful, great prices, and I love supporting a local business.

caty
catyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very fast!

I have ordered a bird cage from the website sometime on Monday afternoon. It arrived at my house Wednesday morning. Very happy! Super fast delivery. Would purchase from them again.

Dianne
DianneIllawarra, NSW

Science diet feline adult

Got my science diet original come right away always great service with these guy no waiting between two and three weeks and they go out of there way to help me thanks guys.

reviewer2232
reviewer2232

Great service and price

I have been dealing with iPetStore for some time now and I cannot fault their pricing or service.

Genuine savings on various pet products with the added incentive to obtain a credit for reviewing the products that we buy and use.

Their speed of processing and delivery is first class.

This is why I am a repeat customer.

Highly recommended!

I just wanted to thank you for yet another prompt delivery and I would like to tell everyone about your very competitive prices, helpful service and amazing delivery times!! Thank you again.
Anne

Martin
MartinSydney

Great Range - Good Service

Being a new to being a pet owner ( Boi - our Dog ) < Wish I could insert a picture of him .. > we started looking around to find I pet food.. and products in general..

After trying a few other.. wont name them.. we gave IPETSTORE a go..

over the last 5 months using them.. they have been FANTASTIC.. good service.. good range.. good pricing.. and delivered ON TIME... as if we run out of food.. Boi would eat the house.. hehe

Give these guys a go.. we did and so far very happy

KitKat
KitKatSydney, NSW

Used to be my "go to" store

This store used to have a wide range of products and deliver very quickly. I've stopped going because it's greatly reduced it's range over the last couple of years and no longer stocks some of my basics. I ordered online on Sunday and received my order late on Friday afternoon. My partner was confused when he tracked the order and it showed that it was already delivered and went to the buildings next to us to check, it turned out the delivery driver had already signed the form in advance.

Molly
MollyWistow

No Refund - Not Impressed - Won't be back!

We ordered Advocate Dog Extra Large at the beginning of February. The description online for this product was misleading and it was not as we had expected so I contacted [name removed] who said he would refund our money and pay for return postage. Nice gesture - we dutifully returned the goods to the address given however he says it was never received. After a couple of months and us tracking the goods and lodging a "please explain" from Australia Post he has not refunded our money, nor in fact bothered to respond to the Post Office response I sent to him.
Extremely poor customer (lack of) service and we're out $130.00.
Mostly our orders go astray and are not delivered in line with the delivery notification.

Ridiculous so far since payment 15/02 No order, failure to put correct address on parcel, NO CUSTOME

RoxyM
RoxyMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

I've bought cat food online from iPetstore a few times now, and have always had accurate orders, fast delivery and good email communications. I'd highly recommend them.

A Potter
A PotterSydney, NSW

Great Service, Nice Bloke

Slight delay in delivery but what a nice bloke. Delivered our order to our door himself. Give him a go for all your pet needs!