iPrimus

• Adequate Speeds Yes (276) · No (130)

V.Irons
V.IronsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly customer service. Willing to negotiate for affordable pricing. Very Happy with Iprimus.

Have no Adverse Issues with this service provider.
Great customer service with a quick response for me.
Very friiendly person I spoke to, in relation to my Internet.
Would happily refer this company.

Great customer service.

I have been a iprimus customer for a long time. One of the reason this has been the case is their excellent customer service and the speed at which they provide their service. If they can't do it within the stated time frame they are constantly in contact with you with updates and have a very good reason for not deliverying on time. The price of their services is also excellent.

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

fantastic

s0me pr0blems at times i beleive it is related t0 the l0ckd0wn and pe0ple using all the time my f0xtell is n0t deliverable at times disapp0inting m0st 0thers netflix prime 0kay

Erdil
ErdilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Late Payment fine (!)

We have been with iPrimus for 4 years. I have updated payment options few times via the link they have sent. I had online chat few times, they couldn't solve the payment problem. Later on, one of the staff said that the payment has been received. After few days, they sent extra $15 for late payment. The payment of direct debit was working since 4 years. There was no problem from the bank.. Why should I pay extra $15 for late payment???
Mustafa Erdil

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

E.T
E.TCentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible why do I pay my bill

Phone internet LITERALLY disconnects EVERY 10 minutes! Not even joking, has been like that for over a year now, $145 for phone internet and at home internet and have been with them for years due to everytime I relocate they sneakily make you sign up for another year via plan. It is not worth the money at all, won’t be paying another bill unless they fix the phone internet. ETA: was not contacted back to mediate by iprimus and fix the issue. Biggest waste of money!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Roger
RogerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't bother. Tech support used to be pretty good. Now it's awful.

Been with iprimus for about 10 years. Service used to be pretty good. This has declined very substantially recently. I've had a few problems and can't contact support. Can't get them to fix slow internet 1-2 mbps on a 100 mbps plan. Can't get through to support. Unable to fix via LiveChat so 1 1/2 hours on the phone waiting for them to pick up. Disconnected. Then another 1 1/4 hours. Disconnected. 35 mins on phone. Disconnected.

Very bad customer service. If I can give -0 I would definitely give one . Be careful while you choose iprimus.

Bad customer service. Stuck with same issue from 2017 till now they can’t even solve my problem. The lady on the phone so rude , doesn’t understand the main issue . This product should be banned.

David Andrew
David AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slowdown without warning

My service slowed down for several days and I had no idea why. I tried to call iPrimus on a Saturday . The phone service doesn't operate on the weekends.. OK.. I called Monday morning.. YES .. I was over my limit.. I was disappointed that I had not received a text warning .. Now not sure what my next bill will look like.. !!!

Phone line was answered promptly - no long waiting time - and my issue easily addressed AND issue was solved .I upgraded for just $5 to limitless.. easy ..

I have always found iPrimus phone service quick and efficient. ( unlike the other people especially the one starting wit "T" where you can be on hold for 30/40 minutes.. ( sadly I have "T" at my office )

No other issues with iPrimus..

Florrie
FlorrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable Service . Wouldn't still be here after 19 yrs if service was poor.

After 19yrs service in 2 properties have no complaints. Internet service we've rarely had to even think about, nice to be offered an update so reasonably as on pensions don't want to throw money around, just want a reliable service.

Russell D
Russell DLaunceston, TAS

Long Time Client

We have been with Iprimus for 15+ years. Dropouts have been rare and the few issues that required support were handled promptly by friendly and competent staff. Can definitely recommend.

Maey
MaeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yes this is the Perfect Fit For Me!!

The connection has been very reliable! and yes we have had dropouts - due to roadworks.
We have not had any issues with this service - But when we have had lose of connection iPrmius are onto it very fast!! Evidence helps!

Jsoldbs
JsoldbsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Iprimus 25 mbps long term customer. Not happy!!!!

I’ve been with iprimus for many years.bandwidth slows 2 mbps, long service calls.spam thru all emails.numbering 15 min at 7 pm nightly, rubbish wifi modem and the list goes on.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
girlyangel38
girlyangel38AU

The best!

We have been with iPrimus for 3 years now after changing to them when we moved to an Opticomm community. Now we have moved away from there we decided to stay with iPrimus. The move was so easy with no problems. They organised NBN to do the initial install and internet was working within an hour. Highly recommend iPrimus!

Paul N.
Paul N.Sydney, NSW

Endless junk email.

We've been with iPrimus for 20 years. Don't bother with an iPrimus email address as you'll be inundated with junk mail and their filters do not work. It has got progressively worse over the years and they do nothing to prevent the junk mail reaching your inbox. It's a farce. Their solution is to offer you a new iPrimus email address which is just inundated with junk mail again. NBN service has intermittent bad reception, especially at peak times.

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

This is an awesome company to deal with

Never had a problem with this company they are a great company to deal with I would not use any one else for my internet I have also ordered a sim card as well for my phone