Listing monitored by iPrimus

• Adequate Speeds Yes (329) · No (141)

natas1962
natas1962Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Highly recommended provider who helped me out after the modem malfunctioned. Very fast turnover plus helpful phone staff. From go to wo, the whole experience lasted three days which was extremely good.

Cheryl
CherylMurray Region, NSW

Internet Service

iPrimus send a technician out two fix my internet I pay my bill 5 min late don’t what happen my internet was working once I pay my bill it all got cut off the technician said he couldn’t fix what was outside before I pay bill my internet was working now I pay my bill my internet is no long working how can I Report the the technician said taking 2 weeks two fix the issue how do get $307 back

Toni from Wynnum
Toni from Wynnum

Shocking! Faults / Drop Outs and Customer Service in Manilla

Had my service for 4 months - its rubbish. Drop outs faults and bad connections

I’m now being told that the equipment they gave me is faulty and they’re sending me out new equipment - they do not have any text that come out and do all this

They post it to you so I’ve gotta install a new router and box which means new details and then I’ve got a pack up the old box and modem and they will not have a Curia collect this I have to package it up and take it to Australia Post

No compensation for being without Internet for two weeks or the drop outs for the previous two weeks due to faults

Iprimus - Worse internet company I have experienced

seems ok to me

seems ok to me no dropouts that i know of. I don't know what plan I'm on. Value for money? I suppose so. I like iPrimus they are always helpful.

Lesley
LesleyQueensland

Been with iprimus for around 15 years. Very rarely a problem with internet or mobile phone. I highly recommend.

Had NBN for several years now, never had a drop out. The only issue was with email and this was fixed with a change of password on my account. The company is easy to contact by phone and the staff are always pleasant and helpful. Extremely reliable company for NBN and mobile phone.

Reliability

365 days year, year after year. I require speed and, at times large files to be uploaded and downloaded without a hitch. Rarely has a company been so reliable. They have never let me down...ever.

Dina H.
Dina H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers..

Scammers.. they asking me for 600$ After i left them. The internet is like 70$ when i don't pay they cut it off. So instead of asking me to pay 70$, they want me to pay 600$ and now debt collectors harassing me.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Cheryl
CherylMurray Region, NSW

Absolutely horrible

Internet continusly drops in and out. Bills are up to date yet I've been told my internet will be cut off for 2 weeks. I definitely don't recommend. I will be going with a new provider asap!!!

Lorrie J.
Lorrie J.

easy to receive help

Requiring access to my NBN password after having a power blackout for a small period of time and when having to enter my NBN password to access Netflix access problem which has been completely rectified

Meryl C.
Meryl C.

Changing Phone Number

Customer service

NBN does dropout but usually can reboot. When I am unable to reboot Iprimus customer service have been able to resolve the problem or escalate and have a technician resolve.

Adequate Speeds Yes
Kate M.
Kate M.

Great connection and I was connected fast

iPrimus got me connected to the net super fast! Literally within days (4 max).
Now this is despite the nuances of the following:
-moving to a new flat, discovering the NBN box was thrown out. They arranged an engineer to come out first thing to install a new NBN box
-queue times on the phone were very short
-speedy delivery of iPrimus modem
-great troubleshooting for connecting

Connection is great and smooth! Able to do multiple things at once with no lag. So yes I'm happy with their services!

Find out how iPrimus compares to other Internet Service Providers

The best supplier we have ever used

Connection occasionally seems a little slower BUT still good performance. Have occasional outage but receive from iPrimus employee assistance and fast re-conection advice when possible. Your bach-up service to problems is rated extremely satisfactory

Beryl S
Beryl SPerth, WA

Am more than satisfied with the product and service provided by iPrimus. I think that is what I have.

My connection is extremely reliable and have not experienced dropouts. No issues at all with the service. I thoroughly recommend iPrimus to anyone looking for an experienced provider. I have been with them about 22 years and definitely recommend.

Cskip78
Cskip78Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Sent back my hardware after cancelling my plan.
Was told they recieved the modem but not the fetch box in the return and I was charged $100
Funny part is the modem and fetch box were both sent together in 1 box..

They were unwilling to reverse the charge even and suggested I speak to auspost.