IsoWhey Complete

Love salted caramel

I mix this with yogurt 1 date , bannana and ice it so delicious!!!!!! Please always keep this in stock! I have this shake 2 times a day morning and dinner carnt live without it best flavour ever!

Purchased in January 2020 for $27.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Jae ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love dairy but are lactose intolerant. This is the one

Looking for a weight loss shake and are lactose intolerant your choice is very limited. I have tried many non dairy and the texture and taste are undrinkable.
I read the reviews, took on the suggestions of other uses, studied the amount of lactose and decided to give it a go. Best decision I made.
I have just finished my first container of Madagascan Vanilla. On its own it does not have much taste and has a watered down milk consistancy. I add half a banana to thicken add vanilla, or salted caramel even chocolates essences with Almond milk and a sprinke of cinnamon. Put in a blender. Yumm. If your lactose intolerant and love dairy, this is affordable, helps with digestion, fills you up and pleasing to the pallette.

Purchased in June 2020 for $28.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Tab M.

Tab M.Central West, NSW

very good

I have the chocolate and enjoyed the taste as it's not strong or overly sweet, it is not that thick so i have an apple with it as my breakfast. At my local chemist there are sample packets you can buy to try the flavors which is handy however the caramel was not there and i would really like to sample that before committing to a whole tub. Overall very happy

Purchased in March 2020 for $25.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

C J.

C J.South East Queensland, QLD

A great low sugar meal replacement

I love the classic coffee flavour, just like a morning coffee. I really like that Isowhey has hardly any sugar and low in carbs. Nothing artificial at all - sweetened with xylitol. And as someone with a gluten intolerance, Isowhey is gluten free :-) I use 2 serves per shake (which only comes to about 218 calories) and some raspberries. So yummy! And the Madagascan Vanilla is great as a base, and add flavours to. I'm using Isowhey to drop fat slowly.....

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.99.

Vikki

VikkiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Helpful Hints

Purchased in September 2019 at Blooms Phatmacy.

OnlineShopper11

OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

A great product that needs to be tweaked a little

Purchased in August 2019 for $27.99.

Michelle

MichelleMelbourne

BEWARE Foreign Object inside Container! Poor Quality!!

I purchased the chocolate flavour from Chemist Warehouse Online, it took 1 week to finally arrive. (Slowest online purchase experience - that's another story). When it did arrive a large white chunk of plastic was inside the powder. I have no idea what it is!!!

Contacted both Chemistware House and IsoWhey...3 weeks on I am still stuck with my contaminated container - completely useless! A replacement still hasn't arrived, between the two companies they cannot work out decent customer service. I would have expected a refund and express shipped replacement for wasting my time.

Buy another brand like I did. Don't waste your time!

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $28.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Weight LostNo change
Kevvy

KevvySouth East Queensland, QLD

I look forward to this each morning, sometimes twice a day

Tried Banana and Vanilla. Both good but I always add fresh ingredients and play around with natural flavouring. Today I mixed one heaped scoop of vanilla powder, added a lady finger banana, a peeled and chopped pear, a quarter of a paw paw to 300ml of Almond coconut milk in the blender. After blending I added half teaspoon of cinnamon and gave it another few seconds blending, ( you can add a couple of ice cubes to blender if you wish) . Its delicious and full of good stuff and helps me avoid animal protein. Give it a try.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
jaya36

jaya36SA, 5169

Strong chemical taste

Purchased in March 2019.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

all good so far

Been on IsoWhey for about 8 weeks and lost around 6kgs, tried chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mango, all good, most times I have breakfast and lunch shakes and normal food for dinner. I have fruit or Carmen bars (10g protein) for afternoon munchies. I am excising moderately 5 times a week, I was not heavy to start with but wanted to tone up from too much gym bulk in upper body, I cannot complain of the product. I have milk or water to mix in a hand held plastic shaker, I reduce crap food and no alcohol and the product does what it says, but it requires the user to be disciplined as well.

Goal is 10kg so well on track.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $34.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Beentheredonethat

BeentheredonethatPerth

Good results in short time

I have tried the chocolate and vanilla flavours. I found both a little on the artificial flavour side and not very filling so I improvised to make it go further. Add 1 tsp psyllium husks (it thickens it), 200ml coconut milk, 15 frozen blueberries and a couple of ice cubes. Totals 166 calories. The taste is ‘ok’ for both flavours but I think I ever so slightly prefer vanilla. Beware, I can’t take this product at night as it messes with my sleep but maybe that’s just me. At this stage I have 1 replacement meal per day, sometimes 2 if I had a bad day calorie wise the day before. My loss after 3.5 weeks is at 8.9kg which is a great result for me as I’m in my 50’s with a slight physical disability and limited exercise capability.

Purchased in January 2019 for $29.95.

magz

magzTasmania

Stomach, chest pain and vomitting from a single dose

Bought at suggestion of Doctor and specialist to lose weight BUT How the hell can they sell this stuff, one single carefully measured dose gave me terrible stomach pain not too far removed from stomach ulcer pain my chest got terribly tight and uncomfortable actually thought I was having heart issues, I was extremely nauseas and even my lip was trembling as if I was about to be sick. I tried one dose the next day with the same effect, because the Docs had encouraged me to buy this stuff I tried a third time a few days later with the same effect. Wouldn't wish this stuff on my worst enemy. The taste is crap too so no compensation for the pain & suffering.
HOW ON EARTH CAN THEY SELL THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

HappyC

HappyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the strawberry

Love the strawberry ( not so fussed with the choc as the flavour isn’t very strong )
Leaves me full and energised for my workouts. Highly recommend and was easy to purchase online

Purchased in January 2019 for $23.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
Weight LostYes

Pre mix for better flavour and texture

I have used Iso Whey on and off for a few years, and its my go to meal replacement when the kilos creep up. It is best if you pre mix it with a blender of some sort (I use a nutribullet) so that the power dissolves and thickens. Leave it in the fridge for a while to thicken and chill. I mix it with 200mL of low fat milk for a milkshake consistency, and for a thickshake I add half an avocado. I use the ivory coast chocolate and add a small teaspoon of raw cacao powder for a slightly bitter chocolate flavour. For a treat I mix it all up (cacao and avocado) and freeze and its like a bowl of chocolate icecream.

Hope these ideas help :)

Extremely happy with Isowhey

I have purchased and used the vanilla flavour with milk and a fresh banana for breakfast for over a year. I found it great and was able to drink it easily. I found some other shakes too thick and not drinkable. My weight loss over 2 years has been about 25kg inconjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program. You do the math about a kg per month but it's staying off. I have tried reverting to eggs or oats for breakfast but revert back to my shake. I felt Isowhey was one of the healthier options in shakes based to reviews of the Drs behind it but that's my opinion

FlavourMadagascan Vanilla

Beck

Beck

Opened container. It was only half full. I struggle to see how something promoted as good for you, i

It is in deceptive packaging that damages the environment. The plastic container was only half full. A "healthy" product wouldnt do this.

FlavourIvory Coast Chocolate

I don’t know exactly how it works but I don’t care!

FlavourStrawberry Smoothie
Jess

JessRaymond terrace

1 week in

please help

I loved it , but I came out in hives I was using the vanilla tasted great and had started to lose weight but now I can,t drink it I would love to know if there is an alternative. A WHITE

FlavourMadagascan Vanilla

Nourishing and Sensible

I watched a friend loose alot of weight so I decided I would try it.
Strawberry is my favorite now I am not using it to totally lose weight I use it to maintain my weight because of its nourishing content.
I use water and have only one a day.
I enjoy it.