IsoWhey Complete
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by IsoWhey

• Taste
  • Weight Lost

Jo
JoAdelaide

Not the worst thing Ive had, and it works

Ive been drinking the banana and the coffee flavour, once or twice a day for a month. Im down about 7kg. These are much less sweet that other brands which suits me as I hate that overly sweet fake sugar taste. Having these with skim milk for one or two meals a day and I havent felt hungry much at all.

Purchased in January 2021.

Taste
crloldham
crloldhamSydney, NSW

Absolute muck

This product does not mix, full of lumps and tasted like no chocolate I've ever eaten not would eat again. Absolute muck and not worth a fraction of what I paid for it.

Purchased in January 2021.

Taste

Love salted caramel

I mix this with yogurt 1 date , bannana and ice it so delicious!!!!!! Please always keep this in stock! I have this shake 2 times a day morning and dinner carnt live without it best flavour ever!

Purchased in January 2020 for $27.99.

Jae Parker
Jae ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love dairy but are lactose intolerant. This is the one

Looking for a weight loss shake and are lactose intolerant your choice is very limited. I have tried many non dairy and the texture and taste are undrinkable.
I read the reviews, took on the suggestions of other uses, studied the amount of lactose and decided to give it a go. Best decision I made.
I have just finished my first container of Madagascan Vanilla. On its own it does not have much taste and has a watered down milk consistancy. I add half a banana to thicken add vanilla, or salted caramel even chocolates essences with Almond milk and a sprinke of cinnamon. Put in a blender. Yumm. If your lactose intolerant and love dairy, this is affordable, helps with digestion, fills you up and pleasing to the pallette.

Purchased in June 2020 for $28.00.

Tab M.
Tab M.Central West, NSW

very good

I have the chocolate and enjoyed the taste as it's not strong or overly sweet, it is not that thick so i have an apple with it as my breakfast. At my local chemist there are sample packets you can buy to try the flavors which is handy however the caramel was not there and i would really like to sample that before committing to a whole tub. Overall very happy

Purchased in March 2020 for $25.00.

C J.
C J.South East Queensland, QLD

A great low sugar meal replacement

I love the classic coffee flavour, just like a morning coffee. I really like that Isowhey has hardly any sugar and low in carbs. Nothing artificial at all - sweetened with xylitol. And as someone with a gluten intolerance, Isowhey is gluten free :-) I use 2 serves per shake (which only comes to about 218 calories) and some raspberries. So yummy! And the Madagascan Vanilla is great as a base, and add flavours to. I'm using Isowhey to drop fat slowly.....

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.99.

Weight LostYes
Vikki
VikkiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Helpful Hints

Purchased in September 2019 at Blooms Phatmacy.

Weight LostYes
OnlineShopper11
OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

A great product that needs to be tweaked a little

Purchased in August 2019 for $27.99.

Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

BEWARE Foreign Object inside Container! Poor Quality!!

I purchased the chocolate flavour from Chemist Warehouse Online, it took 1 week to finally arrive. (Slowest online purchase experience - that's another story). When it did arrive a large white chunk of plastic was inside the powder. I have no idea what it is!!!

Contacted both Chemistware House and IsoWhey...3 weeks on I am still stuck with my contaminated container - completely useless! A replacement still hasn't arrived, between the two companies they cannot work out decent customer service. I would have expected a refund and express shipped replacement for wasting my time.

Buy another brand like I did. Don't waste your time!

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $28.00.

Kevvy
KevvySouth East Queensland, QLD

I look forward to this each morning, sometimes twice a day

Tried Banana and Vanilla. Both good but I always add fresh ingredients and play around with natural flavouring. Today I mixed one heaped scoop of vanilla powder, added a lady finger banana, a peeled and chopped pear, a quarter of a paw paw to 300ml of Almond coconut milk in the blender. After blending I added half teaspoon of cinnamon and gave it another few seconds blending, ( you can add a couple of ice cubes to blender if you wish) . Its delicious and full of good stuff and helps me avoid animal protein. Give it a try.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

jaya36
jaya36SA, 5169

Strong chemical taste

Purchased in March 2019.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

all good so far

Been on IsoWhey for about 8 weeks and lost around 6kgs, tried chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mango, all good, most times I have breakfast and lunch shakes and normal food for dinner. I have fruit or Carmen bars (10g protein) for afternoon munchies. I am excising moderately 5 times a week, I was not heavy to start with but wanted to tone up from too much gym bulk in upper body, I cannot complain of the product. I have milk or water to mix in a hand held plastic shaker, I reduce crap food and no alcohol and the product does what it says, but it requires the user to be disciplined as well.

Goal is 10kg so well on track.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $34.99.

Beentheredonethat
BeentheredonethatPerth

Good results in short time

I have tried the chocolate and vanilla flavours. I found both a little on the artificial flavour side and not very filling so I improvised to make it go further. Add 1 tsp psyllium husks (it thickens it), 200ml coconut milk, 15 frozen blueberries and a couple of ice cubes. Totals 166 calories. The taste is ‘ok’ for both flavours but I think I ever so slightly prefer vanilla. Beware, I can’t take this product at night as it messes with my sleep but maybe that’s just me. At this stage I have 1 replacement meal per day, sometimes 2 if I had a bad day calorie wise the day before. My loss after 3.5 weeks is at 8.9kg which is a great result for me as I’m in my 50’s with a slight physical disability and limited exercise capability.

Purchased in January 2019 for $29.95.

magz
magzTasmania

Stomach, chest pain and vomitting from a single dose

Bought at suggestion of Doctor and specialist to lose weight BUT How the hell can they sell this stuff, one single carefully measured dose gave me terrible stomach pain not too far removed from stomach ulcer pain my chest got terribly tight and uncomfortable actually thought I was having heart issues, I was extremely nauseas and even my lip was trembling as if I was about to be sick. I tried one dose the next day with the same effect, because the Docs had encouraged me to buy this stuff I tried a third time a few days later with the same effect. Wouldn't wish this stuff on my worst enemy. The taste is crap too so no compensation for the pain & suffering.
HOW ON EARTH CAN THEY SELL THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

FlavourIvory Coast Chocolate
HappyC
HappyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the strawberry

Love the strawberry ( not so fussed with the choc as the flavour isn’t very strong )
Leaves me full and energised for my workouts. Highly recommend and was easy to purchase online

Purchased in January 2019 for $23.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

margaret1957asked
Banana Smoothie

Hi, I am trying to lose weight with the Grass Fed Isowhey Weight Management Smoothie with milk and I add a banana or apple to the drink for breakfast, but I am gaining weight, I eat little food but have seemed to have put on 2kg, does this mean its not for me to lose weight. I am feeling as if I should find something else, has anyone else had weight gain and not weight loss. I have been having this for 2 months each morning.

IsoWhey
Celebrity S.IsoWhey

Hi Margaret,

You need to consume less calories then you are burning, so I would suggest cutting out the banana and apple as this does count towards calories.
You could try having the shake twice a day, otherwise you could give our try VLCD range a try which is 3 shakes a day.

Let me know how it goes and do speak to a specialist about this if you do not see results.

Regards,
IsoWhey Team

margaret1957

Thankyou, I will do as you have suggested and see if that helps me, I am currently 67KG and wish to get to 59- 60 KG, I have no bloating now since using Isowhey which has been a great feeling, however I want to lose weight not put on muscle mass. I was taking the Aldi weight loss drinks but there is way too much sugar in one packet, thats why I changed to Isowhey as the reviews were good.. I will keep trying as I have lots of tubs in my cupboard. Thanks again, have a great week, always stay safe. :)
Margaret Powell

Raymonde E.
Raymonde E.asked
Complete

There was no scoop in the isowhey (both containers) I bought. Could you tell me how many tbsp I should be taking to lose weight

Jude
Judeasked
Madagascan Vanilla

Is isowhey suitable for mixing in hot water?

Get an answer from our members and IsoWhey representatives

IsoWhey Complete

Compare all 7 IsoWhey Complete
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
Dietary NeedsGluten freeGluten freeGluten freeGluten free
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners
Compare all 7 IsoWhey Complete