IsoWhey Complete

Madagascan Vanilla, Ivory Coast Chocolate, Classic Coffee, etc... (See All)
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by IsoWhey

Ashley F.
Ashley F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best on the market

Purchased in for $35.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

A review of their Keto Chocolate meal replacement

Gave me a belly ache each time. And a feeling of a real hunger pains, instantly after having it each time, awful tummy bloating. There is some bad stuff in this product that my body cannot process. I was denied a refund.

Gail Bess
Gail BessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is this a new formulation?

I have really enjoyed several flavours incl coffee, chocolate and my favourite banana over several years. I recently bought another canister and the taste is terrible. New scoops and new horrid taste. What have they done? Such a waste of my money as there is no way I can drink it. Why, why, why??

Purchased in at Direct Chemist Outlet for $34.

MGBenn
MGBennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plesantly surprised!

I am using this bar as an afternoon snack and I found it much nicer than expected. You can see some dried berries and whole seeds in the bar, and overall it has a nice texture and just enough sweetness to stop any cravings for anything sweeter. Recommend as worth a try with an afternoon cup of tea.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Jane57
Jane57Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful aftertaste

Tried the chocolate and vanilla and been very happy. Add avocado, berries, MCT oil, chia etc. Tried the coffee and found an aftertaste similar to vomit. Couldn't disguise it whatsoever.

Purchased in at Local chemist for $49.

Jo
JoAdelaide

Not the worst thing Ive had, and it works

Ive been drinking the banana and the coffee flavour, once or twice a day for a month. Im down about 7kg. These are much less sweet that other brands which suits me as I hate that overly sweet fake sugar taste. Having these with skim milk for one or two meals a day and I havent felt hungry much at all.

Purchased in .

crloldham
crloldhamSydney, NSW

Absolute muck

This product does not mix, full of lumps and tasted like no chocolate I've ever eaten not would eat again. Absolute muck and not worth a fraction of what I paid for it.

Purchased in .

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Love salted caramel

I mix this with yogurt 1 date , bannana and ice it so delicious!!!!!! Please always keep this in stock! I have this shake 2 times a day morning and dinner carnt live without it best flavour ever!

Purchased in for $27.99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Jae Parker
Jae ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love dairy but are lactose intolerant. This is the one

Looking for a weight loss shake and are lactose intolerant your choice is very limited. I have tried many non dairy and the texture and taste are undrinkable.
I read the reviews, took on the suggestions of other uses, studied the amount of lactose and decided to give it a go. Best decision I made.
I have just finished my first container of Madagascan Vanilla. On its own it does not have much taste and has a watered down milk consistancy. I add half a banana to thicken add vanilla, or salted caramel even chocolates essences with Almond milk and a sprinke of cinnamon. Put in a blender. Yumm. If your lactose intolerant and love dairy, this is affordable, helps with digestion, fills you up and pleasing to the pallette.

Purchased in for $28.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Tab M.
Tab M.Central West, NSW

very good

I have the chocolate and enjoyed the taste as it's not strong or overly sweet, it is not that thick so i have an apple with it as my breakfast. At my local chemist there are sample packets you can buy to try the flavors which is handy however the caramel was not there and i would really like to sample that before committing to a whole tub. Overall very happy

Purchased in for $25.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
C J.
C J.South East Queensland, QLD

A great low sugar meal replacement

I love the classic coffee flavour, just like a morning coffee. I really like that Isowhey has hardly any sugar and low in carbs. Nothing artificial at all - sweetened with xylitol. And as someone with a gluten intolerance, Isowhey is gluten free :-) I use 2 serves per shake (which only comes to about 218 calories) and some raspberries. So yummy! And the Madagascan Vanilla is great as a base, and add flavours to. I'm using Isowhey to drop fat slowly.....

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $29.99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Weight LostYes
Vikki
VikkiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Helpful Hints

Purchased in at Blooms Phatmacy.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Weight LostYes

OnlineShopper11
OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

A great product that needs to be tweaked a little

Purchased in for $27.99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

BEWARE Foreign Object inside Container! Poor Quality!!

I purchased the chocolate flavour from Chemist Warehouse Online, it took 1 week to finally arrive. (Slowest online purchase experience - that's another story). When it did arrive a large white chunk of plastic was inside the powder. I have no idea what it is!!!

Contacted both Chemistware House and IsoWhey...3 weeks on I am still stuck with my contaminated container - completely useless! A replacement still hasn't arrived, between the two companies they cannot work out decent customer service. I would have expected a refund and express shipped replacement for wasting my time.

Buy another brand like I did. Don't waste your time!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $28.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Kevvy
KevvySouth East Queensland, QLD

I look forward to this each morning, sometimes twice a day

Tried Banana and Vanilla. Both good but I always add fresh ingredients and play around with natural flavouring. Today I mixed one heaped scoop of vanilla powder, added a lady finger banana, a peeled and chopped pear, a quarter of a paw paw to 300ml of Almond coconut milk in the blender. After blending I added half teaspoon of cinnamon and gave it another few seconds blending, ( you can add a couple of ice cubes to blender if you wish) . Its delicious and full of good stuff and helps me avoid animal protein. Give it a try.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No