ITNest

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (35)
Craig G

Craig GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered quickly and advertised.

Excellent service. The delivery was prompt and arrived within the timeframe I was advised. The item was dispatched the next business day (I ordered on a Sunday) and arrived the following day. The price was extremely competitive. Overall very happy with my purchase and my interaction with this company.

LEEHAN C.

LEEHAN C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING

Just got my ASUS UX371. Was a bit suspicious because that price was lower than any other places. The website is simply designed, well kinda well to simple, make it slightly dodgy, but it is not!! The shipping was fast. Happy with ITNEST.

Stephan Meyer

Stephan MeyerSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier...

Ordered a Lenovo Yoga from these guys. They had exactly the configuration I wanted in stock. The ordering process was straight forward and I got good communication as to the status. I ordered on the weekend and the laptop was delivered on Wednesday. Loved it! The product came as ordered - everything seems to be working fine. Thanks guys.

Jim

JimBedford Park

Super fast turnaround

Impulse buy looking for a VR Headset, did a quick search online. This site seemed to be very competitively priced, thought it would give them a try. Very happy how quickly product was processed and 2 days later arrives. Great job!

thytheth

thythethSydney, NSW

Very fast shipping great experience

Ordered my hp reverb g2 late afternoon and got it next morning, great communication, you can rest assure you are in safe hands

HaM

HaM

HP VR - Good experience

Very easy and quick purchase and delivery process. I am very happy with the purchase. I would certainly recommend to anyone.

Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

Bought a HP Reverb G2 VR Headset. What a Great Company. Very Fast Shipping. Great communications and very fast dispatch. Recieved tracking info same day and got my parcel delivered a few days later quick and easy. Will buy again.

Kan

KanSydney, NSW

Item as described / fast delivery!

Item was securely packed / competitive price for AU market / even faster delivery! / would definitely return to shop here again in the future.

Naveen Madoju

Naveen MadojuSydney, NSW

Epson EF100. Delivered in one and works as expected.

It is an excellent product within budget. And I got it in less price in ITNest then any other site.

Find out how ITNest compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great price and quick delivery

Canon printer G7065, Great price, product as described, and free super quick delivery, very pleased with transaction. Thank you IT Nest, will shop again with you

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy & quick

I ordered a Lenovo 23" touchscreen. The product arrived within a couple of days and works fine. Can't ask for much more

Michael G

Michael GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastc service

Ordered my HP Reverb G2 through ITnest, it's clear they worked hard to get it sent ASAP which was much appreciated for such a highly sought after item.

Very solid communication

Ordered a HP Reverb G2 Headset from them after the preorders were not arriving yet ITNest had them in stock.
Immediately upon ordering ITNest phoned me and mentioned there may be an issue that their supplier may have shown incorrect stock and they would contact me first thing Monday when their supplier was opened. They also mentioned that if there was any issue with the stock Monday I would be first in line for the next batch that would arrive on the Thursday.

My preorder from hp aus would only give me vauge timeframes from Mid Nov - Christmas. Compared to ITNest who kept me in the loop for everything.

Monday came and my headset was on its way. Their communication was fantastic! Would buy from them again.

Fantastic!

Great experience - from purchase, order processing to fast shipping! Couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you! Will purchase again.

Fully satisfied.

Caleb

CalebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered and received HP Reverb G2 within three days

Honestly hadn't heard of ITnest before placing my order and was a bit suspicious on this no-name (to me) organisation having any HP Reverb G2 headsets in stock - I took the plunge though and am very glad I did.

Only weird bit was that they require bank deposit for first-time customers, rather than accepting debit/credit cards. I'm sure there's a business reason for it so with my positive experience it doesn't concern me at all.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional customer service Speedy Delivery

I ordered the Seagate Xbox 8Tb storage hub and it was much cheaper than what I could buy locally in Adelaide.It only took two days to arrive ,I have never had a problem with the Seagate storage drive as they have always been of great quality.Will definitely buy from them again.

Great price, quick delivery

I got the new HP VR headset and this got the best price not to mention that they actually had it in stock. Quick delivery. All around very satisfied. Only drawback is that first time customers have to pay with direct transfer which is a bit of a hassle compared to just paying with a credit card like on other online stores.

Adrian H.

Adrian H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and excellent value

The company ITNest was very easy to deal with and the delivery of the Western Digital 20tb Hard Drive arrived from Sydney 2 days later to my door step on the Gold Coast. Best price that I could find in Aus.

Mal M.

Mal M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great & Efficient Service

I ordered a HP laser jet color printer. It arrived pretty quickly and I am quite happy with the quality of tyhe product.

Raph P.

Raph P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NSW to VIC faster than local delivery

HP Z1 G5 i9 WorkStation
These guys had this beast of a machine priced cheaper than everyone else AND with free delivery! Ordered on Monday and I thought I would have to wait for the bank transfer to clear, but it must have gone through quickly, as they loaded the item that day and I got it on Wednesday. In comparison, I ordered a couple of monitors from a computer store just a few suburbs over that same day and I'm still waiting for them (on Thursday)! If you have any initial concerns, don't worry; these guys are legit and very professional.