ITNest

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
Sean Bradey

Sean BradeyFar North Queensland, QLD

Very good first experience.

Seller was reasonably priced, had quick communication and quick shipping of a large item (C700M Cosmos chassis). First time buying here, would definitely check out again. 5 stars for this experience.

Product PurchasedCosmos C700M case

Review collected in partnership with ITNest

Cheapest price on the case and arrived next day.

I was a bit hesitant at first as I hadn’t bought from them before. I’m glad I bought from them as they had the cheapest price on the case and arrived next business day.

Product PurchasedC700M

Review collected in partnership with ITNest

This is a perfect charging item!

Love it and service from ITNest was great got the product the following day of ordering! Keep up the good work! Easy to navigate the website and email update was awesome from admin team.

Find out how ITNest compares to other Online Shops

Very quick processing and delivery

Great price for Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Surprised how quickly it arrived given COVID delays. Would shop here again. Have to write 30 words. Come on, that's ridiculous. Why do I have to

Super fast

After confirming with the store that the item was in stock, not only was the price better than most online but I had the printer the next day. Super impressed!

Richard

RichardDrouin

Great computer, very quick delivery.

Great site. Excellent service. The computer arrived in perfect condition a matter of a few days after ordering it. Don't know what else to say but I have to write at least 30 words.

Jason lockett

Jason lockettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stunning purchase

I found the monitor I was looking for on a web search. ITNest came up with the best price AND free delivery interstate. It was at my house in 36 hours from purchase. Amazing
Great customer service as well.
Highly recommended

Product PurchasedASUS Pro Art PA329 monitor

CBS Advisory

CBS AdvisorySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and reliable

I spoke with the store manager to confirm that the equipment I wanted was in stock as sometimes this information can be correct. The price was exceptionally competitive so ordered immediately. Delivery was received very promptly and the whole transaction was a breeze. Thank you ITNest for making my purchase a smooth one.

Adi Wibowo

Adi WibowoSydney, NSW

Fast Response and delivery

Really satisfied with their support. My enquiry was responded within an hour. The product was delivered practically the next day (I ordered on Friday afternoon, received on Monday at 8 am !!!).

Product PurchasedLENOVO M75S-1 SFF RYZEN 7 PRO 3700

Find out how ITNest compares to other Online Shops

Best price and really quick delivery

This was the first time I’ve used ITnest. I purchased a Dell monitor and was attracted because it was the lowest price. Was a little concerned about what the service would be like but found them to be A grade. Got a very prompt email saying payment confirmed and shortly after was informed screen had been dispatched and then received it the next day. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with ITNest

Fast despatch. Good customer service.

I ordered a monitor, paid by bank deposit and it was delivered the next day. I also received an email confirming receipt and informing that the order is underway. No problem with product. Quick delivery. Overall satisfactory. Will have no hesitation order from ITNest again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with ITNest

Order, next day dispatch, two day delivery. Bang!

I'm very impressed with IT Nests efficiency. I ordered and paid via direct debit late Monday night, Tuesday morning I got a dispatched notification, and delivery was on Wednesday.
All this for a monitor, for which they had the cheapest price on.

Product PurchasedLC34H892WGEXXY

Dell Monitor

IT Nest had a great price on the Dell 2520D monitor I had decided upon. The ordering process was very easy, and delivery was prompt. Happy to recommend and use again.

Product PurchasedDell monitor

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

The product was shipped the next day after payment had been made. Consignment arrived two days after ETA displayed on courier’s website, which is acceptable given the current Covid situation. Product still to be tried out.

In Stock & Fast Delivery

John Tsingos

John TsingosSydney, NSW

Easy to order and receive the delivery without any fuss

I researched the best product that met my needs and then of course get the best price in a timely delivery time. ITNest your the Best!! Other suppliers claimed they had stock and then took a few days before responding that the stock was no longer available. With ITNest you know where you stand

Product PurchasedHP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479dw

Goffredo Mameli

Goffredo MameliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth fast transaction.

Easy to find what I was looking for with plenty of options to choose from.
I am very happy with my new computer and how efficient it is. Perfect for all the applications I need.

Product PurchasedHp z book

Fast and efficient

Goods arrived next day despite us being rural. Easy to deal with and efficient.Have used twice now with same result. Would definitely recommend when looking for IT products at a good price

Product PurchasedLinksys Velop WHW0303-AU

Great prices and service

IT Nest provide great prices and even better service, from ordering to delivery. They were able to provide an invoice for our order that my small not-for-profit required, which helped our finance team.

Hadrien

HadrienSydney

Best service around

ITNest has everything you need. I wasn't sure what to get and their support service advised me on which notebook, monitor and accessories to get. Passed my order and got everything delivered the next day. Impressive customer service, great prices and fast delivery.