Listing monitored by James Lane

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (126)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (77) · Not as advertised (9)

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service and products

Bought a lounge and dining suite from the store at Castle Hill. We had been everywhere to find our furniture and by far, the service from Sam and Paula was the best. They were so helpful and made delivery options so easy. From beginning to end, this experience was a great one. After labouring our decision with so many choices at other stores, the service and the way this company overcame any issues we had, was why we bought here. After delivery and installation, we can’t speak highly enough of this company for so many reasons. We love the furniture and are so glad we bought from James Lane.

Excellent customer service

We bought a bed a couple of years ago, we love it, and recently one of the legs broke.
I got in contact with their online customer service (the physical store is currently closed due to covid) and let them know the issue, and that I was wondering could I purchase a replacement leg (the bed is no longer under warranty). They responded the same day, figured out what leg I needed and put it in the post free of charge. Very happy with their customer service and will gladly purchase from James Lane in the future.

Steve
Steve South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, great advice

From looking online to find what we liked, we then went into the store where Zac the Sales Consultant guided us to all the items we liked moving them around so we could get a good picture of how it would all go together. The Macgregor store is very friendly and helpful.

Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Great customer service

Thank you for your kind review, we will pass it on to the team.

No help with faulty products

Store LocationMcGregor
Customer ServiceJames Lane

Hi Mina, Can you please let us know your order number so we can look in to this for you?

Perfect customer service and expertise.

Zac, Melissa and Jake from James Lane Macgregor were extremely helpful and patient. Melissa helped us design our loungeroom and was very knowledgeable with styling tips and colour choice. Can't wait to move in to our new apartment and see all of her recommendations come together.

Customer ServiceJames Lane

So great to hear this about our new store, we will pass it on to the team.

Annette
AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient excellent service!

I would highly recommend from the service I received at Logan to shop at James Lane. The service was 5 star with beautiful, quality products that were in stock so no long wait for my lounge.

Customer ServiceJames Lane

Thank you for your kind review, we will pass on to the team!

Don't order online

States the product is in stock online took 5 weeks to deliver. Driver got bogged when he parked a truck on my lawn instead of the adjacent driveway and caused significant damage. Delivery assembly service that I paid $60 for was not provided.
Product not as described on website, order from elsewhere or go in store.

Customer ServiceJames Lane

Hi Mark, we are sorry to hear this, are you able to send through your order number so we can look in to this for you?

Mark
Mark

Hi there, I’ve emailed the details to be directed to call the service centre which I have done and they organised a refund for the assembly service.

Other Furniture Shops

Excellent service and design of lounge/ dining furniture

Stacey at Logan moved furniture around and played with various options to visualise what my lounge/living areas would look like. I spent hours in the store and nothing was too much effort. Will be returning for sure and telling all my friends. Thanks so much for helping me to stylishly design my home! Huge thumbs up!!

Mel - Brisbane

Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

David, best and the most conscientious sales Rep around.

So happy to get our two outdoor Polished Concrete tables we had ordered. David duly called us to let us know and where to pick them up.
He is clearly proud of the store he works in as you can see the pride in his work and how he styles the surroundings.

He is a great credit to this outlet and should be congratulated as staff like this in any business can be few and far between.
Thank you David. We will be back.

JPB
JPBSydney, NSW

Absolutely beautiful!

Friendly staff, fast and easy transaction. Product quality is great. Staff provided us options like different sizes, checked stocks, and others.

Thank you for your kind review, we will pass this on to the team!

Wonderful staff thank you for your time and help ☺️

I was very satisfied with the selection of furniture. We bought a sofa have to wait for 2 weeks before delivery, this is the only disadvantage it would have been nice if the store had it in stock.

Sean W.
Sean W.South East Queensland, QLD

He was very rude never go there again.

Went into the store and enquired about coffee tables with manager Mark Walshaw but he seemed to be in a rush and was very rude

Customer ServiceJames Lane

We are really sorry to hear this, we will pass this feedback on.

Felicity SimpsonSydney, NSW

Quality very poor! Do not buy

Brought my Como lounge for $1600. After 1.5 years the cover has ripped. I rang James lane to see what they could do. Their response was they could give me a 20% discount on a new cover. The new price of the cover was $1000 and bringing it down to $800 which was the original price I had paid. Let’s be honest James Lane you paid $100 to be made in China. Just such poor form by this company

Felicity Simpson

Not good enough. I paid $800 for this cover, now you have jacked up the price to $1000 and said you will give me a 20% discount. At least give me a 20% on what I originally paid.

Wayne Birchall
Wayne BirchallSouth East Queensland, QLD

The store and Staff are excellent. Couldn’t be better. We totally recommend James Lane Helensvale

Staff were amazing
Store has everything
Go there and be surprised
The quality of their offer was amazing
Brilliant find

Customer ServiceJames Lane

Thank you for the lovely feedback we will pass it on to the team.

Read more reviews - page 2