Jas Fashion

Jas Fashion

Listing monitored by Jas Fashion

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (50) · Not as advertised (0)

Great product

Good quality arrived on time excellent communication highly recommended this company to anyone looking for good service and product availability

Dawn
DawnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So glad I discovered Jas Fashion

Was very pleased with my purchases - have placed orders twice. Love the bamboo hats as they are so comfy to wear during cancer treatment. The website gives a lot of detail and so many choices. I received my orders within a couple of days.

Sandi R.
Sandi R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect headwear for hair lose.

Love everything I’ve bought. Fashionable and very comfortable to wear. Large variety to choose from. Great value for money, would highly recommend them.

Sally W
Sally WSydney, NSW

Great service and product

Quick delivery of my beanies prior to my chemo treatment. Great choice of headwear and very reasonably priced. Will certainly use again

Toppies
ToppiesPerth, WA

Just what I needed

Love the beanie, head band and the “multi functional headwear”. Perfect for my needs. Versatile, comfortable and good quality. Thank you Jas Fashion!

Jules
JulesBrisbane

Pleasantly surprised

Fast delivery, great products - well made, reasonably priced. I also appreciated sizing information and the free gift was a lovely unexpected bonus.

Dianne73
Dianne73Victoria

I love my new turban. It's very stylish and comfortable to wear all day

I am more than satisfied with Jas Fashions - they are great to deal with. Great products, fast delivery and excellent communication

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very pleased

I have had two orders from Jas Fashions, and both orders arrive very quickly within a few days and all the products are all excellent and very good value I would recommend Jas Fashion to my friends

Excellent, highly recommend.

Products that were ordered arrived promptly and looking exactly as they do on the website. Excellent value for money. This company is a great supporter of organisations who assist people undergoing treatment for cancer. Thank you.

Jenny
Jenny

hats fit very well, are soft and comfortable and delivery time was excellent

the website was easy to use. biggest problem was making a choice, lots of colors and stiles. Prices were very fair and manageable

Good products and great speed of delivery

The products are very good and the delivery time’s fantastic when living rural and isolated. Very happy. 3 purchases now

Excellent customer service!!!

Received Very professional and prompt customer service. Product was easily collected from their warehouse.
Thanks. I Would love to shop with Jas Fashion again.

Find out how Jas Fashion compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

These are the most comfortable warm hats!

It was really easy to use the online store, I found what I was looking for straight away. There are a large assortment to choose from, everything I have purchased have been comfortable and easy to wear fantastic service.

high quality products

High quality products (chemo caps) and speedy shipping. I've made two purchases from Jas Fashion and both were 5 stars.

Great service and will recommend to others

Great customer service on two separate purchases. All were, 'as advertised. Excellent quality. Good delivery estimation, and arrived early.
Thank you.