• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (35) · Not as advertised (0)
Josephine
Josephine Sydney, NSW

Fantastic items

I brought 4 different head beanies and am happy with alll of them. Well made and comfortable to wear. Delivery was fast. Ordered on Tuesday night delivered on Thursday.
Highly recommended.

Marion I
Marion ISydney, NSW

Great store, lovely items.

This is a great company to deal their website is easy to navigate and check out is simple. They have a big choice of headwear and orders are dispatched quickly. I highly recommend Jas Fashions.

Perfect for my needs.

I will shop here again. Delivery was speedy and the product was of good quality. The gloves were exactly as shown in the photograph.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks you very much for the trust placed on us. We will strive to do our best. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about our service and products. Cheers! Jas Fashion Team

Great product

Excellent service and product. Fast and easy ordering and delivery. I have purchased here before and can recommend this company.

Yasmin McPherson
Yasmin McPhersonHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service

Great products, fantastic quick service and beautiful and soft exactly what is needed Would buy from again and definitely recommend.

lisa
lisaHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

Great product, fantastic quick service and beautiful and soft exactly what is needed.
Was sent quickly and the communication was great.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Lisa, for the review. Greatly appreciated. Take care! Jas Fashion Lucy

Sharontlg
SharontlgCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exactly what I ordered

Prompt delivery, good communication, bonus gift a real surprise thankyou I have made several purchases through jas fashion and am overall happy with the,

WendyLF
WendyLFWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What a great resource this website is

I was pleasantly surprised to find this website and see the marvellous range of comfy, practical and very attractive hats, beanies and accessories available. The order was dispatched straight away and communication was perfect.
My hat was also a pleasant surprise as to fit, comfort and level of sun protection (the main reason I was buying). I love it and have worn it several times already. Thank you for a great service and product.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks, Wendy, for leaving us this review with detailed information. It will definitely help other customers.

Mazza
Mazza Illawarra, NSW

Great products

Service & products are excellent
I am just at the beginning of my chemo journey and wanted to be organised
I am very pleased with the range of products and service & delivery is A1

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you for your review. It has been greatly appreciated. Glad that you are happy with our products and service. Take care!

Find out how Jas Fashion compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Products were exactly as stated, very fast dispatch and delivery would recommend

the store was very easy to navigate and there was a very large selection to choose from and the products are of a very good quality

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you, Judy, for your feedback and for reviewing our store. Customers like you are our inspirations! Take care!

Five star rating as I found JasFashion to be great communicators when required, they responded quickly to queries, posted products ASAP. I am a very happy customer.

Just as advertised. Perfect for hiking

I am very satisfied with the quality of the hat I purchased. It is perfect for my upcoming Larapinta hike and I would recommend it to fellow Australian hikers.

Robyn L
Robyn LWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I Feel Glad not Sad wearing this Headwear

Lovely choice of fabrics (bamboo is deliciously light & silky, so is my favourite) Great styles, easy to add accessories like any scarves or brooches.
I could not select navy in my options as was sold out, but my black, maroon and teal were great too. (I'm a cool-winter skin tone woman)
I ordered in advance of my first chemo and kept them wrapped for 3 weeks or so, but today (day 2 after 1st chemo) with my hair all clippered off, again pro-actively, I've worn 2 today and I feel great ! This Headwear makes me glad not sad about seeing my true skullshape for the first time in my life...funny that! Thankyou Jas Fashion ❤️

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company.

Very pleased with purchases. Excellent products, fashionable and perfect for giving me a lift when going out. Would recommend to anyone.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks, Bev, for the positive feedback.

aimee m.
aimee m.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product and love the Colors!

It’s really perfect for me especially the sizing and easy to pick up at their place. I feel confident now to go outside with your product.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Aimee, for the feedback. Glad that we were able to help. Take care and feel free to let us know if you need any other help.