Jas Fashion

Jas Fashion

157 reviews · Statistics

100% · 1570%

Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (119)
Sizing
  • Slightly small (2)
  • True to size (123)
  • Slightly large (3)
Product Appearance As advertised (132) · Not as advertised (0)
See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TJN
TJN

I’ve found exactly what I was looking for!

Very pleased with my recent purchase of the sun hats from JAS Fashion. The wide brims provided with sufficient shade covering my face and neck entirely, added bonus in my order was the adjustable chin straps so the hat would stay on my head on windy days, they're all hand-washable and foldable in my bag, and super fast delivery, thanks so much JAS Fashion! Show details ·  1
Lyn
Lyn

Great

Very happy with quality, value , service and speed of delivery. Show details ·  1
Miming
Miming

Comfortable Cadet Hats

Delivery was super quick. Products (hats) are very comfortable. We are very happy with the service. Impressive. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Delivered and Happy

The products arrived in a timely manner.. the products were exactly as ordered. Totally happy with the whole website to delivery. Show reply
lewissr
lewissrQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I ordered

Delivery was prompt. I got exactly what I ordered. It is very comfortable and I hardly know I have the hat on. Very pleased. Show details ·  1
Mrsmichelle
MrsmichelleQLDDarling Downs, QLD6 posts

Love these products

I am currently going through cancer and this company was included in a cancer care package I had been given. Then when my hair fell out week 3 like the doctor had said I went in search for these little hats. Selected what I liked and paid then was sent to message to ask what my sizes were. They made everything to fit my head, love these products. They arrived quickly, and are lovely soft and light, I even got a hat so I can go to work with some dignity even without hair. Thank you Jas Fashion I have already passed you info onto others that also love what I an wearing. 5 ⭐️'s Show details ·  1
Zuzana
ZuzanaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

very comfortable to wear

When chemo and cancer is making your life miserable, these are nice and comfortable to wear. Thank you again. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Exactly what you need in chemo!

Fast and thoughtful service, with lovely styles that are easy to use. Show details ·  1
Janice
Janice

Return buyer

I have previously bought items from Jas Fashions and with summer coming up I recently bought a cap and sunhat. Both fit well and keep my head cool. Items are good quality. The site is easy to navigate and there are a lot of items to choose from. Postage is quick ! Show details ·  1
Lizzy
LizzyNSWSydney, NSW

Happy with my purchase!

Hi, recently losing may hair due to breast cancer, I purchased a few items from Jas Fashion. They are all different but perfect for me. Both are very comfortable and easy to wear. And a good price. Very happy with this purchase. Show details
C Gill
C GillQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous materials used, fun styles and options, super fast delivery!

Sizing, materials and styles were perfectly described. Easy to back gate the site, order and pay options. Great quality. Thank you !! I will definitely re order !! :) Show details ·  1
Jeffrey
JeffreyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Every little bit helps during cancer treatment

Our sister/sister in law is so very pleased with her new headwear. Losing her hair was difficult for her but having these coverups works a treat. Show details
Carolyn
CarolynVictoria3 posts

head bands

I have ordered these before , and can’t find anywhere else close to me that sells just what I want . They are comfortable, cool in summer - all weather really & I love the colours & patterns . Just perfect & at a really great price ! My order of 5 came with a free headband which I also love & very grateful for . Best place by far , thank you Show details ·  1
Kel
Kel

Beautiful headwear for chemo

Lovely products, my mum gets compliments all the time when wearing them! Got a lovely free gift with our order. Show details ·  1
Marlene
Marlene

Head gear

I am very happy with my purchases that I have bought from you . Show details ·  1