100% · 1610%

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised
4.9

Minty
MintyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC7 posts

Fast shipping, great communication, irreproachable service!

Just found out about Jas Fashion love their products, great quality with great quality with reasonable prices. They are a team who really care for customers. Yes I do recommend Jas Fashion for your next shopping! As for me I will certainly purchase with them again! Thank you Jas Fashion! Show details ·  1
Mel
MelSydney, NSW2 posts

Top notch and fast delivery. 10/10 stars

Will always order from Jas Fashion. I bought the chemo scarves/hats and they are top quality and so much fashionable chemo wear to choose from and colours! My go to for low prices but high quality products. Show details ·  1
Chandra
ChandraAU

Great Product

Great products and we loved it. Happy to reorder any more products. Show details
DeanneL
DeanneLPerth, WA

Stylish comfy chemo wear

Great product, fast delivery. Comfortable bamboo soft material, very comfy in hot or cool weather. Colours are true to website chart. Excellent product to wear through chemo. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
TJN
TJN

I’ve found exactly what I was looking for!

Very pleased with my recent purchase of the sun hats from JAS Fashion. The wide brims provided with sufficient shade covering my face and neck entirely, added bonus in my order was the adjustable chin straps so the hat would stay on my head on windy days, they're all hand-washable and foldable in my bag, and super fast delivery, thanks so much JAS Fashion! Show details ·  1
Lyn
Lyn

Great

Very happy with quality, value , service and speed of delivery. Show details ·  1
Miming
Miming

Comfortable Cadet Hats

Delivery was super quick. Products (hats) are very comfortable. We are very happy with the service. Impressive. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Delivered and Happy

The products arrived in a timely manner.. the products were exactly as ordered. Totally happy with the whole website to delivery. Show reply
lewissr
lewissrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I ordered

Delivery was prompt. I got exactly what I ordered. It is very comfortable and I hardly know I have the hat on. Very pleased. Show details ·  1
Mrsmichelle
MrsmichelleDarling Downs, QLD6 posts

Love these products

I am currently going through cancer and this company was included in a cancer care package I had been given. Then when my hair fell out week 3 like the doctor had said I went in search for these little hats. Selected what I liked and paid then was sent to message to ask what my sizes were. They made everything to fit my head, love these products. They arrived quickly, and are lovely soft and light, I even got a hat so I can go to work with some dignity even without hair. Thank you Jas Fashion I have already passed you info onto others that also love what I an wearing. 5 ⭐️'s Show details ·  1
Zuzana
ZuzanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

very comfortable to wear

When chemo and cancer is making your life miserable, these are nice and comfortable to wear. Thank you again. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Exactly what you need in chemo!

Fast and thoughtful service, with lovely styles that are easy to use. Show details ·  1
Janice
Janice

Return buyer

I have previously bought items from Jas Fashions and with summer coming up I recently bought a cap and sunhat. Both fit well and keep my head cool. Items are good quality. The site is easy to navigate and there are a lot of items to choose from. Postage is quick ! Show details ·  1
Lizzy
LizzySydney, NSW

Happy with my purchase!

Hi, recently losing may hair due to breast cancer, I purchased a few items from Jas Fashion. They are all different but perfect for me. Both are very comfortable and easy to wear. And a good price. Very happy with this purchase. Show details
C Gill
C GillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous materials used, fun styles and options, super fast delivery!

Sizing, materials and styles were perfectly described. Easy to back gate the site, order and pay options. Great quality. Thank you !! I will definitely re order !! :) Show details ·  1