• Job Satisfaction

Craig L.

Craig L.Perth, WA

17 year old JW bi-folds needed some love, they got it - and then some. ;)

After 17years I was worried I would need to replace 10 bi-folds panels - I was wrong. Amazing service team! Recommended!

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Craig! Jason Windows have a dedicated service team offering servicing and maintenance for the life of your home. Have a lovely weekend. Kate

Russell H.

Russell H.Perth, WA

Sliding door

Had a team member from Jason Windows out yesterday (18/11/2020) to replace the security lock and James was very efficient and knew his job well.

Parker P

Parker PPerth, WA

5 star service

We love our new home and Jason Windows made all the difference, we just had our 12 month service and their husband and wife service team were so friendly and helpful, I learnt so much about the windows and also how much they love working for Jason Windows. Can highly recommend Jason windows 10/10

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thank you, we appreciate our feedback and review for the team! Kate

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Sliding Security Door

I believe that the measure of a business is not what they do well, but how they behave when things have not gone well. I have nothing but the highest of praise for the way that Jason have persisted and finally replaced a door that defied reason as to why it didn't work properly over two years. They didn't give up at any stage until they solved the issue.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Sarah, thank you for this review. We do enjoy a challenge to keep us on our toes! I'm pleased to hear it is now sorted for you. Kind regards Kate

Security screen door

I had a security screen door installed on my entrance. The whole process was smooth, from choosing the type of screen door, it’s Color and up to the installation. The team was very accommodating and answer to all my queries promptly. Thank you for a job well done!

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Christine, there is nothing we love more than a happy customer! I'm pleased to hear you have been looked after. Kind regards Kate

Janice

JanicePeel, WA

Service department

They fixed my doors very satisfied would recommend them to everyone who needs Windows or doors also after service maintenance thank you very much to everyone involved in my maintenance and service couldn’t ask for more

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Janice, thank you for your feedback and review. Our service team will be delighted to hear their hard work is appreciated. Thank you for supporting a local WA business. Kind regards Kate

Replacement of old door locks

I needed to replace old, worn & faulty door locks on my sliding doors which were installed from new. Great service and fast installation by their technician. Arrived on time for scheduled appointment

Thanks Justin, great to hear it all went well for you. Kind regards Kate

Donna

DonnaPerth, WA

Top job Jason windows

I’m feeling safe for summer with new security screen doors. I also have an added bonus of new door handles & locks on glass sliders. Thx so much Jason windows for a top job.

Thank you for a top review Donna! Have a great weekend. Kate

Good service

Good work the tradesman got there on tome he was polite and explained what he was doing he was fast and left me feeling that he had done a good job

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Mary, nothing worse than waiting around for a tradie. Thanks for your feedback! Kate

Great people, great service

Everything from booking to invoicing was smooth and easy, Dale got the job done and also sorted me out with getting a quote on further work in the near future.

Hi Clayton, great feedback, thank you! Kate

mummyof2boys

mummyof2boysPeel, WA

I had 3 windows that were difficult to open. I built my house under 3yrs ago I was not happy and made a comment on Facebook that I wouldn't use the company in the future. I had the team reach out to me and sent a tech to come look. He arrived in the time frame quoted, was friendly and helpful and fixed my windows. I couldn't be happier with the service I received they have changed my opinion that's for sure

Neil Smith

Neil SmithPeel, WA

Window pane replacement

I found the Jason window team to be professional and courteous. I discussed my problem on the phone and they replied promptly. I would highly recommend the team to my friends.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Neil, always here to help, and thank you for your feedback. Have a great week! Kate

George Svirac

George SviracPerth, WA

Warranty Work

After sales service/ warranty second to none. Really impressed with both office staff and technicians who were punctual and knew what they were doing. Given a window of between 8:00 & 10:00 am and was there 8:00 am on the dot unlike may other trades and services you are waiting a whole day for.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks George, I'm pleased to hear your experience with Jason Windows has been a positive one. We look forward to assisting you again with your window, door, security screen or double glazing needs. Kate

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Good quality products and great follow up service

We have moved into our Dale Alcock home with the windows supplied by Jason Windows. We had some minor issues with some of the windows which were sorted out promptly. We also had a problem with the bifold window not sealing 100% and although it too a few visits the job got done to our satisfaction.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Tom, it's pleasing to hear we have been able to rectify the issue. Have a great day! Kate

Murray Rosser

Murray RosserPerth, WA

Great product fit for purpose and well priced

Great service from first contacting Jason Windows to the advice given and arranging a booking to then complete installation on site.
Service Technician left the site spotless Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to use Jason Windows

Jason W.Jason Windows

We are pleased to hear all is well at the Rosser household, thanks for the feedback Murray! Kate

Rupert

RupertPerth, WA

Excellent service

From the time to book the technician to completion of the replacement job it was a smooth ride.
I would recommend to my friends who are building as well in the future.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Rupert, if you have Jason Products in your home, are service team are available for all warranty and out of warranty maintenance jobs for the life of your home. Have a great week! Kate

b joseph

b josephPerth, WA

Great work

My sliding door lock replaced.when I contacted customer service they are very polite and helpful. Who came this morning to fix my door handle he is very friendly.I like your service.
Thanks Guys

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks for your vote of confidence! Have a great week. Kate

Jules

JulesPerth, WA

Great work.

Great service, very friendly and efficient team. Well done !! I also rang for a quote on a security door and had a great response from them. Go Jason Windows!!! Well done.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Jules, thanks for the rating and feedback! We think you're pretty great too :-) Kate

Jona

JonaPerth, WA

Top Service

Had sliding door handles and locks replaced. The service team where very polite, helpful and easy to deal with as was the technician who done the job which was completed in a professional manner.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Jona! Feedback like yours really lifts our teams spirits and makes it all worthwhile. Have a great day! Kate

David

DavidSouth West, WA

Good on time service

Had to have our glass sliding door door handles replaced as the original ones were breaking. On contact we were fully informed on the process and they were replaced in a very professional manner.

Great feedback David, thank you! Kate

Jeff

Jeffasked

Hello
We have holiday accomodation Units and constantly have to replace the sliding door lock snibs.Is there a reason why they continually break. They seem to be very fragile
Regards Jeff

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Jeff, breaking snibs could be symptomatic of something else that's going on with the door, such as the rollers being out of alignment or a problem with the lock body. It would be best to speak with one of our service technicians to see if they can determine what the cause is. Please call 9351 3430 and ask for assistance with a sliding door snib continually breaking. Kind regards Kate

Michael

Michaelasked

Why are the knobs made of cast iron and not steel or something stronger as I’ve had 6 break in 6 months?

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Michael, is it the lever lock handles you are referring to? There were some issues with earlier batches which are being replaced if they break. You can read about it and how to claim the replacement handles on our website https://jasonwindows.com.au/service-maintenance/lever-lock-handles/
If you are referring to different piece of hardware, please send photos and full details through to service@jasonwindows.com.au so we can get it fixed for you. Kind regards Kate

Nat D

Nat Dasked

Help needed! Have a Jason Sliding Door and the snib broke. I took it apart to replace snib but it was stuck on lock. Decided to replace the barrel as the key had gone missing when I bought the house. Even after changing the barrel it won’t lock. I wonder if there was a clunck and something has fallen? It’s causing many headaches and arguments here!
What have I done wrong?? Thanks

Celticat
Celticat

Hi Nat, my experience with JW after install has been positive. Give them a call.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Nat, please call our service team on 9351 3430 and they will be able to assist you. Kind regards Kate

Get an answer from our members and Jason Windows representatives