Remco

RemcoWestern Australia

Excellent service, quality product, good value and timely delivery

We needed a window custom made for a house renovation. I rang around and struck a professional response and competitive price. The goods were delivered exactly on time as promised and with a quality finish.
My only disquiet was having to pay in full for the goods on ordering them but this seems to have become the norm in today's world where people are no longer as honest.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Remco, thanks for the feedback and 5 stars, we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Jason Windows

Best after Sales Srvice I've ever had bar none!

I've had a Jason Windows Sliding Door which I've been very happy with for several years. A couple of years ago the handle started to get loose and lock itself when closing the door. Recently I contacted Jason Windows and contracted them to repair it. The commuinication was outstanding, their service tech turned up when they said they would, the handle was replaced for a very reasonable price I thought. The handle works a treat now and I couldn't be happier.

I've had houses with other manufacturers windows and sliding doors which were all less than satisfactory. I won't use anything else but Jason Windowes in future. Kudo's big time.

Jason Window's service is what sets them apart from their competition by a long stretch.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Celticat, thanks for the feedback and 5 stars for our service team. They will be delighted! We have the ability and skilled service team to offer all our customers servicing of their Jason products for the life of their home. Jason Windows

Mikewill

MikewillPerth, WA

Great company to deal with.

Built a new home 4 years ago with windows supplied by Jason Windows. Had a number of issues with windows and doors but not Jason's fault- bricklayer's. Jason Windows fixed every problem with just one call within a few days even after warranty period and at no cost. Recently a sliding door handle and lock broke and they replaced this system free of charge well after the warranty expired. This is the only company I could recommend from my building experience, for their product and after sales service, and without doubt this is the only company I would use again for windows.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks for the review Mike! Our dedicated Service Team is there for the life of your home. Thanks for choosing Jason Windows.

DGWales

DGWalesPerth, WA

Jason Windows.....AWFUL...worst windows and doors I have ever had.

D1S

D1SPerth, WA

Tried to get a security screen made.

Took my existing Jason Flywire Screen in to get a Security Screen replacement.I was initially getting one made to allow a petdoor fitment.Should be easy as I had the old one.Was told thats not how we do it.We will get our team to ring you,come out to measure,and we must fit. I think you forget I am the customer,that's not how I work.
BYE

Happy Jake

Happy JakeBeverley 6304

Very hard to open Jason sliding windows

The windows catches DO NOT work properly in our new homeI have posted pictures. All I need is some sort of solution to the problem. It is not easy to get to Jason's as we live in rural WA. Beverley 6304, and our local builder said it's not his problem. House is 12 months old and they have been like this from day one. An email to Jason’s and the problem was solved. Couldn’t ask for better service . Service man Gary from Jason’s was very obliging.
Ken & Jan

Chloe Scarey

Chloe ScareyPerth, WA

Fantastic service and immediate help

I had doors and windows installed with my new home build and was wanting a security door added after the build- The amazing customer service and ease of getting what I needed was outstanding.

Jason W.Jason Windows

HI Chloe, thanks for sharing your feedback for our security screen team. It will make their day! Kate

Jason windows service is Terrible

icywater

Not only crappy service, but the quality of the product is also crap. My leaver lock handle broken, snapped at the handle. The handle is made from thin hollowed Aluminum 2mm thick.

YvonnePerth

Flyscreen Door Repair

Excellent service from Rob Who came to repair my bifold security door 10th Oct in Ashby. It has been a long time since I have seen such professionalism and workmanship. His workmanship and attention to detail was far beyond my expectation. Jason windows Rob deserves a medal as I am sure he leaves every customer happy and feeling he should be recognised for such excellent customer service. Definitely will be recommending your company to anyone needing your services.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Yvonne, thanks for your positive feedback and shout out for Rob!

Yvonne

It was a well deserved shout out for Rob .

roso111

roso111perth

compliments to darren

We have just had Darren from your Bunbury office doing our maintenance.
We would like to compliment Darren on his work ethics.
He was very professional and nothing was too much trouble.
He did an excellent job and we would like to say "Thank you Darren"
Neil and Beth Rose

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks for the feedback and rating, Neil & Beth Rose! I'll pass on your feedback to Darren and his manager. Kind regards, Kate

Paul

PaulPerth, Western Australia

Lever lock doors are poor quality

muka

mukaw.a., 6108

Nothing too much trouble

We have a little house in Mukinbudin we are renovating, we have got all our new windows so far from Jasons. Slick looking and service was great.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Muka, thanks so much for your feedback, you have made our day! Enjoy your week, Kate

Service & Parts

Had an attempted break in - door lock not secure Boxing Day. Even though office not officially open customer service assist me to get my home secure again - even demonstrated how to change the door handles. Fast, efficient, helpful.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Meze, thanks for the review and rating! Really pleased your home is now safely secure again. Happy New Year! Kate

Excellent service

Efficient, friendly and great communication. Well done. Very happy at prompt resolution to an enquiry regarding a side door.. Thank you!

Hi Carol, thanks so much for your rating and feedback. Have a lovely day! Kate

Hutchi

HutchiBaldivis

Amazing servis.. Great work

The door handle had broken and with no hesatashen is was book in to be fix the work was done fantastic we are all very happy with the work that was done

Hi Hutchi, thanks for your feedback and review! Have a great day. Kate

So happy with our doors!

We love how our new doors look. Installed double security doors (perforated aluminium) on front door. Colour is perfect, sales person was excellent and the installation was quick and easy (from our end

Thanks for your review and feedback Bec! Enjoy your week. Kate

Mumma Mac

Mumma MacPerth WA

Can’t fault the after service

I have had Jake out three times in the past 12 months to fix little glitches to doors & windows of our new second story addition. Jake was a lovely man that knew his stuff & provided helpful information. He carried out his work professionally & efficiently. Zoe was very helpful booking the services in & always accommodated my needs. Who knew you could still get service like this. Loving it Jason Windows, keep up the great work. Best wishes.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Mumma Mac! Thanks for your review and feedback. Zoe and Jake will be happy they made your day. Kate

Stacker doors.

When we were unsure of what to buy for our new home the staff st Jason’s gave sound advice which resulted in our great space in our new home. Having the stacker doors gives us almost four meters of open accessible space leading into the back garden- fantastic.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Heather, I also have the stacker doors at my place and can't believe the difference they make to the home. Thanks for sharing your feedback! Kate

Dannipee

Dannipee

Excellent service start to finish

The security doors and Security window screens look great and we are ultra happy. In fact intend to use them again on a few more security screens in not too distant future..
There is a problem with the front door's lock though, which they supposedly fixed already once (but same problem again), and is exactly the same problem as what happened to the back door's lock, which was fixed and is now working perfectly. Will this be an ongoing problem though? Certainly hope not, and I have complete faith the service department will help out again, as to-date all dealings with this company has been exemplary.
Just want to say also they have to be the cleanest contractors I've ever had do works for me. Well done and keep it up :)

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Danni, thanks for the feedback. We will organise a service tech to check out the lock again. You shouldn't be having ongoing issues so something isn't right with it. Thanks for letting us know. Have a great week! Kate

Great service!

Kept appointment. Right on time! Jake did the job quickly and efficiently and was pleasant.. Makes a change from some of the companies i have dealt with

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Bob, thanks for the review, rating and shout out for Jake! Have a great day. Kate

tyrone b.

tyrone b.asked

Hi
I have a Jason sliding door lock that the snibs won't open the mortice lock to slide open.
It is in the locked position, even when the barrel is unlocked. Mechanism issue.
Please help. The house is 20 years old.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Tyrone, email or call our spare parts team and they will advise what handle options are available for the type of door you have:
spare.parts@jasonwindows.com.au
Ph:93513430
Kind regards
Kate

Jon

Jonasked

Hi I have Jason sliding doors the door handle lock has a hook that Doesnt hook into the door frame part and has to much movement old 20 years

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Jon, email or call our spare parts team and they will advise what handle options are available for the type of door you have:
spareparts@jasonwindows.com.au
Ph:93513430
Kind regards
Kate

Celticat

Hi Kate, my experience with Jason windows service department was excellent.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear! Kate

Wozzaasked

My windows won't open cleanly. One in particular requires me to pull the locking mechanism
(sliding bolt for want of a better name) down slightly by hand whilst squeezing the handle mechanism.
The house is 2 and a half years old and the problem has been there since day one but being near the coast we haven't opened them much - preferring to use the sliding doors for ventilation.
Is there a way to adjust the locking mechanism? I can see what needs to be done -lower the handle ever so minutely- but I'm worried that the screw holding the handle to the frame isn't adjustable.
I've tried silicone spray on the locking mechanism but it hasn't increased its travel.

Celticat

Hi Woz, contact Jason Windows directly - they'll sort you out.

Wozza

As an addendum to Saturday's post I watched your video regarding adjusting the height of the runner wheels. Unfortunately the window is set at its lowest height i. e. the wheels are in the longest slot.
One other thing I discovered with the window off is that the breeze lock doesn't appear to be properly installed in that it is loose and appears to have been fitted with the wrong size screws as they can't be tightened.
Is it possible to fit larger gauge screws? If not is it possible to move the breeze lock along a few mms and refit it?
Another thought I had was to remove the breeze lock rod and shorten it.
All in all having looked at it for over a day I think it all boils down to a crappy installation job that I now have to correct.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Wozza, from your description it could be a few different things. If you contact our service team with your contact details, they will have a tech give you a call about what can be done. Call 9351 3430 which is the direct number for our service team, or email service@jasonwindows.com.au. Kind regards Kate

Get an answer from our members and Jason Windows representatives