• Job Satisfaction

Jason D.

Jason D.Perth, WA

Poor quality locks

What hasn't gone wrong with the products so far?
- Two of the flyscreens are the wrong size and fall out anytime there is a strong wind.
- Both sliding door locking mechanisms get stuck so when I try to shut the doors the latch is in the way.
- Several of the windows no longer lock in the slightly open positions, the only way I can safely lock my windows now is if they are entirely closed.

I have tried bring this up with the service department but apparently the "Strength and Quality" Jason Windows are renown for only needs to last for two years and then it's not their problem. I can understand one or two locking mechanisms having issues but not several having the exact same issues.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Issue brilliantly resolved with no fuss

When an issue arose because of some damage to a sliding door, Chloe from Jason Windows provided me with a best way to resolve this. Mick who came out was wonderful and soon fixed all that needed fixing. Even though it ended up having to be a two-stage job, it was all handled very professionally.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Helen, thanks for sharing your feedback and for kindly recognising team members. You have made their day! Kind regards Kate

Gay

GayPerth, WA

Superb customer service

Scott listened to my needs and has acted accordingly. My problems are now solved. His customer service is brilliant. Thank you Scott.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Moi, thanks for your feedback and kind words for Scott who is a valued member of our team. Have a wonderful weekend! Kind regards Kate

Brilliant customer service

Excellent service, from initial phone call to having Damian fix our doors. Prompt, friendly and efficient. Great to know good customer service still exists.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Simone, thanks for the feedback and shout out for Damian. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback! Kind regards Kate

Jane B.

Jane B.Perth, WA

Great service from Jason

Jason’s technician Kris was excellent. Very professional and a knowledgeable, no fuss technician. Also, he advised me of the service Jason offers if I need any maintenance or upkeep attended to and tips how to care for my sash windiws and large roller doors. Excellent service.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Jane! Kris and his manager will be delighted with this feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share! Kate

Joy

JoyPerth, WA

Thanks Jason’s

I had problems with my sliding door handles going. Rang Jason’s they came out and replaced them all. Friendly Fast and Efficient

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks for your vote of confidence Joy! Your feedback will be shared with the Jason Team. Have a great weekend. Kate

Craig L.

Craig L.Perth, WA

17 year old JW bi-folds needed some love, they got it - and then some. ;)

After 17years I was worried I would need to replace 10 bi-folds panels - I was wrong. Amazing service team! Recommended!

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Craig! Jason Windows have a dedicated service team offering servicing and maintenance for the life of your home. Have a lovely weekend. Kate

Russell H.

Russell H.Perth, WA

Sliding door

Had a team member from Jason Windows out yesterday (18/11/2020) to replace the security lock and James was very efficient and knew his job well.

Parker P

Parker PPerth, WA

5 star service

We love our new home and Jason Windows made all the difference, we just had our 12 month service and their husband and wife service team were so friendly and helpful, I learnt so much about the windows and also how much they love working for Jason Windows. Can highly recommend Jason windows 10/10

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thank you, we appreciate our feedback and review for the team! Kate

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Sliding Security Door

I believe that the measure of a business is not what they do well, but how they behave when things have not gone well. I have nothing but the highest of praise for the way that Jason have persisted and finally replaced a door that defied reason as to why it didn't work properly over two years. They didn't give up at any stage until they solved the issue.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Sarah, thank you for this review. We do enjoy a challenge to keep us on our toes! I'm pleased to hear it is now sorted for you. Kind regards Kate

Security screen door

I had a security screen door installed on my entrance. The whole process was smooth, from choosing the type of screen door, it’s Color and up to the installation. The team was very accommodating and answer to all my queries promptly. Thank you for a job well done!

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Christine, there is nothing we love more than a happy customer! I'm pleased to hear you have been looked after. Kind regards Kate

Janice

JanicePeel, WA

Service department

They fixed my doors very satisfied would recommend them to everyone who needs Windows or doors also after service maintenance thank you very much to everyone involved in my maintenance and service couldn’t ask for more

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Janice, thank you for your feedback and review. Our service team will be delighted to hear their hard work is appreciated. Thank you for supporting a local WA business. Kind regards Kate

Replacement of old door locks

I needed to replace old, worn & faulty door locks on my sliding doors which were installed from new. Great service and fast installation by their technician. Arrived on time for scheduled appointment

Thanks Justin, great to hear it all went well for you. Kind regards Kate

Donna

DonnaPerth, WA

Top job Jason windows

I’m feeling safe for summer with new security screen doors. I also have an added bonus of new door handles & locks on glass sliders. Thx so much Jason windows for a top job.

Thank you for a top review Donna! Have a great weekend. Kate

Good service

Good work the tradesman got there on tome he was polite and explained what he was doing he was fast and left me feeling that he had done a good job

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Mary, nothing worse than waiting around for a tradie. Thanks for your feedback! Kate

Great people, great service

Everything from booking to invoicing was smooth and easy, Dale got the job done and also sorted me out with getting a quote on further work in the near future.

Hi Clayton, great feedback, thank you! Kate

mummyof2boys

mummyof2boysPeel, WA

I had 3 windows that were difficult to open. I built my house under 3yrs ago I was not happy and made a comment on Facebook that I wouldn't use the company in the future. I had the team reach out to me and sent a tech to come look. He arrived in the time frame quoted, was friendly and helpful and fixed my windows. I couldn't be happier with the service I received they have changed my opinion that's for sure

Neil Smith

Neil SmithPeel, WA

Window pane replacement

I found the Jason window team to be professional and courteous. I discussed my problem on the phone and they replied promptly. I would highly recommend the team to my friends.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Neil, always here to help, and thank you for your feedback. Have a great week! Kate

George Svirac

George SviracPerth, WA

Warranty Work

After sales service/ warranty second to none. Really impressed with both office staff and technicians who were punctual and knew what they were doing. Given a window of between 8:00 & 10:00 am and was there 8:00 am on the dot unlike may other trades and services you are waiting a whole day for.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks George, I'm pleased to hear your experience with Jason Windows has been a positive one. We look forward to assisting you again with your window, door, security screen or double glazing needs. Kate

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Good quality products and great follow up service

We have moved into our Dale Alcock home with the windows supplied by Jason Windows. We had some minor issues with some of the windows which were sorted out promptly. We also had a problem with the bifold window not sealing 100% and although it too a few visits the job got done to our satisfaction.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Tom, it's pleasing to hear we have been able to rectify the issue. Have a great day! Kate

denzo

denzoasked

glass sliding door lever action . had to change rollers but door is jammed locked cant open help please cheers steve

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Steve, our service team can assist you with this. Please call them on 9351 3430. Kind regards Kate

Quinn

Quinnasked

Hi, I have a sliding door that is stuck closed and won't open when in the unlocked position, any tricks to gett it open.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Quinn, call our service team on 9351 3430 and they will see if its something they can talk you through. May be the locking body that will need replacing. Kind regards Kate

Jeff

Jeffasked

Hello
We have holiday accomodation Units and constantly have to replace the sliding door lock snibs.Is there a reason why they continually break. They seem to be very fragile
Regards Jeff

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Jeff, breaking snibs could be symptomatic of something else that's going on with the door, such as the rollers being out of alignment or a problem with the lock body. It would be best to speak with one of our service technicians to see if they can determine what the cause is. Please call 9351 3430 and ask for assistance with a sliding door snib continually breaking. Kind regards Kate

Get an answer from our members and Jason Windows representatives