• Job Satisfaction
Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

Very professional and organized. Kept contact via email & text reminders of booking-fully utilized technology available now. Provided quote for the work so you are not mislead. Product also very good.

PhatPhuc

PhatPhucPerth, WA

Great service and Product

When I called to enquire about getting security screen doors fitted the consultant was able to find the details on my windows in their records, from the original build plans that were over 12 years old.
The install was fast and efficient with a minimum of fuss and disruption

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Simply brilliant

Efficient and prompt service only took around 45 minutes for job completion. Excellent value for money. Friendly technician. Defiantly recommend to everyone. Will be a repeat customer for security doors and windows.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Paul, thanks for the feedback. Our service technicians can service all your Jason products for the life of your home. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Kate

Find out how Jason Windows compares to other Door & Window Shops

Great product, a further step towards security in our home

Love the fact the our Jason security screens complemented our existing courtyard doors, well matched, giving us that added security at home, being able to leave doors open enabling good fresh air to flow in.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Silvana, nice to have you on the Safe Side with Jason Security Screens. Thanks for the feedback! Kate

Dan K.

Dan K.Perth, WA

So easy!

We have our whole house Jason windows. And recently had security doors installed. The booking and install was so easy and quick and we were kept informed throughout the whole process. The quality is top, and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Hi Dan, thanks for the vote of confidence! Kate

Lisa Sanders

Lisa SandersPerth, WA

repairing both doors at my new home

Boys were polite, fast and efficient .. job well done, thanks boys, appreciate it .. wouldnt hesitate in recommending Jason Windows to family and friends .. stay well and safe in these uncertain times

Thanks Lisa! Stay on the Safe Side and thank you for your well wishes. Kate

Amanda higgs

Amanda higgsPerth, WA

Quick and efficient

Really easy company to deal with
Booking online was easy
Service guy mark came out did what needed to be done quickly and efficiently
Thanks guys so much for your service in this difficult time

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks for the review Amanda! Jason Windows have a dedicated service team available to help service and maintain all your Jason products for the life of your home. Kate

Jason H.

Jason H.Perth, WA

Love it

Easy ,fast and stress free service.
There quick to fix any problem and work in with you all the way .
The sales team showed me how to change a key barrel so that the doors are keyed alike.
Will be going back to get more work done

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Jason, nice name by the way :-)

Screens and doors great

Screens and windows great so far. Double glazed windows and doors effective. Ordering and installation also organised and efficient. Installers arrived on time and explained things well, as did the sales crew.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks for the review CVA! Glad you are now on the Safe Side with Jason Security. Triston

paul michael b.

paul michael b.Perth, WA

Highly Recommended!!!

From Planning to Installation plus the Quality of glass they fitted, overall workmanship and quality is a real value of the money. Job well done! Jason Windows are True experts.

Hi Paul, what a nice review, thank you! Kate

Corry

CorryPerth, WA

Great Advise

The advise and recommendations were very good. I relied totally on their expertise and they provided it. The install had a hiccup but they went out of their way to resolve it in a very timely manner. Pricing was competitive. overall a good experience.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Corry, always happy to make it right when we get it wrong. Good to hear you are happy with the final job. Kate

Kim Gartrell

Kim GartrellPerth, WA

Excellent Service

After over 20 years my double hung windows needed a service. Some were a bit sluggish and hard to shift and others had problems with the mechanism. Jason’s were very professional and friendly in all aspects of the service and the serviceman Scott also left me with a tip to make sure the windows were used from time to time to protect further problems. Well done Jason’s.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks Kim! Scott's a Jason diamond with a wealth of knowledge. Nice to hear your Jason products are still going strong after 20 years! Kate

BeachyStar

BeachyStarPerth, WA

Poor design, installation and quality

Nadia

Nadia

Prompt and easy to deal with!!!

Prompt service. They where able to give me all the options for replacing my door locks. Very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Technician was on time for appointment and quick with installing the new locks. He did a great job.

Thanks for the nice feedback Nadia. Pleased we were able to help. Kate

CozPerth, WA

Poor design and quality.

We constantly have to repair our door snib locks and window frames at our expense. The door snibs break continuesly and it is quite expensive to replace the snib. As for the windows, the window frames and handle come away from the actual glass and the window locks are dicky. I am utterly dissapointed as these things are not wear and tear they are a faulty/poor design and in my opinion they should be replaced with a new product free of charge. They don't make things like they used to that's for sure.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Coz, if the snib lock needs to be replaced multiple times then it's likely to be an underlying issues which needs addressing. Best to call our service team via our website so the issues can be addressed. Jason Windows

Coz

I have called and spoke to them about it. They were extremely rude.

Remco

RemcoWestern Australia

Excellent service, quality product, good value and timely delivery

We needed a window custom made for a house renovation. I rang around and struck a professional response and competitive price. The goods were delivered exactly on time as promised and with a quality finish.
My only disquiet was having to pay in full for the goods on ordering them but this seems to have become the norm in today's world where people are no longer as honest.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Remco, thanks for the feedback and 5 stars, we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Jason Windows

Best after Sales Srvice I've ever had bar none!

I've had a Jason Windows Sliding Door which I've been very happy with for several years. A couple of years ago the handle started to get loose and lock itself when closing the door. Recently I contacted Jason Windows and contracted them to repair it. The commuinication was outstanding, their service tech turned up when they said they would, the handle was replaced for a very reasonable price I thought. The handle works a treat now and I couldn't be happier.

I've had houses with other manufacturers windows and sliding doors which were all less than satisfactory. I won't use anything else but Jason Windowes in future. Kudo's big time.

Jason Window's service is what sets them apart from their competition by a long stretch.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Celticat, thanks for the feedback and 5 stars for our service team. They will be delighted! We have the ability and skilled service team to offer all our customers servicing of their Jason products for the life of their home. Jason Windows

MikewillPerth, WA

Great company to deal with.

Built a new home 4 years ago with windows supplied by Jason Windows. Had a number of issues with windows and doors but not Jason's fault- bricklayer's. Jason Windows fixed every problem with just one call within a few days even after warranty period and at no cost. Recently a sliding door handle and lock broke and they replaced this system free of charge well after the warranty expired. This is the only company I could recommend from my building experience, for their product and after sales service, and without doubt this is the only company I would use again for windows.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Thanks for the review Mike! Our dedicated Service Team is there for the life of your home. Thanks for choosing Jason Windows.

DGWales

DGWalesPerth, WA

Jason Windows.....AWFUL...worst windows and doors I have ever had.

D1S

D1SPerth, WA

Tried to get a security screen made.

Took my existing Jason Flywire Screen in to get a Security Screen replacement.I was initially getting one made to allow a petdoor fitment.Should be easy as I had the old one.Was told thats not how we do it.We will get our team to ring you,come out to measure,and we must fit. I think you forget I am the customer,that's not how I work.
BYE

Nat D

Nat Dasked

Help needed! Have a Jason Sliding Door and the snib broke. I took it apart to replace snib but it was stuck on lock. Decided to replace the barrel as the key had gone missing when I bought the house. Even after changing the barrel it won’t lock. I wonder if there was a clunck and something has fallen? It’s causing many headaches and arguments here!
What have I done wrong?? Thanks

Celticat
Celticat

Hi Nat, my experience with JW after install has been positive. Give them a call.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Nat, please call our service team on 9351 3430 and they will be able to assist you. Kind regards Kate

RobZ

RobZasked

I have Jason sliding windows in my bedrooms with barrel locks. One of the barrels no longer opens the lock when using the key and the window now can't be opened. The key turns the lock (albeit, not smoothly), but it doesn't unlock the window. With the key in the lock I can actually remove the barrel from the housing.
My questions are: 1) Is there a certain way to place the barrel back into the housing so that it will stay in place in the housing? 2) How can I release the lock on this window, so that it can be opened? 3) Can this be done whilst the window is in the locked position?

Mikewill

Hi Rob, suggest you talk to someone at Jason. I'm sure they can help. Cheers Mike

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Rob, call our service team on Monday and they will be able to assist - 9351 3430. Kate

tyrone b.

tyrone b.asked

Hi
I have a Jason sliding door lock that the snibs won't open the mortice lock to slide open.
It is in the locked position, even when the barrel is unlocked. Mechanism issue.
Please help. The house is 20 years old.

Jason W.Jason Windows

Hi Tyrone, email or call our spare parts team and they will advise what handle options are available for the type of door you have:
spare.parts@jasonwindows.com.au