Jason Windows

Jason Windows

Best after Sales Srvice I've ever had bar none!

I've had a Jason Windows Sliding Door which I've been very happy with for several years. A couple of years ago the handle started to get loose and lock itself when closing the door. Recently I contacted Jason Windows and contracted them to repair it. The commuinication was outstanding, their service tech turned up when they said they would, the handle was replaced for a very reasonable price I thought. The handle works a treat now and I couldn't be happier.

I've had houses with other manufacturers windows and sliding doors which were all less than satisfactory. I won't use anything else but Jason Windowes in future. Kudo's big time.

Jason Window's service is what sets them apart from their competition by a long stretch.

Job Satisfaction

Great company to deal with.

Built a new home 4 years ago with windows supplied by Jason Windows. Had a number of issues with windows and doors but not Jason's fault- bricklayer's. Jason Windows fixed every problem with just one call within a few days even after warranty period and at no cost. Recently a sliding door handle and lock broke and they replaced this system free of charge well after the warranty expired. This is the only company I could recommend from my building experience, for their product and after sales service, and without doubt this is the only company I would use again for windows.

Job Satisfaction
Thanks for the review Mike! Our dedicated Service Team is there for the life of your home. Thanks for choosing Jason Windows.

Jason Windows.....AWFUL...worst windows and doors I have ever had.

I have Jason windows and doors including a Jason Glass front door.
I have 4 sash type windows at the front of my house and the balance springs keep continually breaking even though we rarely open these windows.....and....the springs are not cheap to replace.
My other windows which slide, keep sticking and will not open properly with ease as they should do.
My front door....well it is shocking....absolutely appalling...when it's windy it howls through the gaps in the sides and if it rains on the door or if I wash it, the water pours into my entrance way.
I have had someone from Jason Windows (who was here on another issue) look at it and he says that not much can be done unless....wait for it...we pay someone to take the glass out, give the door a good shove and then get the glass reinstalled.....Unbelievable.
Would I recommend Jason Windows or use them again....NEVER!!!!

Job Satisfaction
Hi DGWales, Sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing. We would like to send a supervisor out to go through the above concerns with you. Can you please send your full address and contact details through to service@jasonwindows.com.au, attention Dempsey. Many thanks Kate

Tried to get a security screen made.

Took my existing Jason Flywire Screen in to get a Security Screen replacement.I was initially getting one made to allow a petdoor fitment.Should be easy as I had the old one.Was told thats not how we do it.We will get our team to ring you,come out to measure,and we must fit. I think you forget I am the customer,that's not how I work.
BYE

Hi D1s, thanks for the feedback. We often get asked the same question so you are not alone. We probably could have explained it better to you when you called in, so we appreciate your feedback. When security screens are installed DIY, Insurers may determine that certain fascist have not been adhered to and therefore not pay out on a claim (to do with the installation only). All our security screens have been specifically designed to suit Jason frames. You mentioned you weren’t sure if you had Jason frames in your home so we would need to clarify your frame manufacturer before proceeding. All our security screens are custom made to fit each home seamlessly. The security frames are different to the flyscreen frames, therefore, measurements couldn’t be taken from the flyscreen you brought into our showroom. A security screen will require to be a slightly different size to allow mechanical fixing. I hope this clears up any misunderstanding and we are happy to assist you with a security screen quotation if your frames are Jasons. We have a few tips that can help you determine this. If you are interested, please submit a quote request via the Contact Us page on our website www.jasonwindows.com.au

Very hard to open Jason sliding windows

The windows catches DO NOT work properly in our new homeI have posted pictures. All I need is some sort of solution to the problem. It is not easy to get to Jason's as we live in rural WA. Beverley 6304, and our local builder said it's not his problem. House is 12 months old and they have been like this from day one. An email to Jason’s and the problem was solved. Couldn’t ask for better service . Service man Gary from Jason’s was very obliging.
Ken & Jan

Job Satisfaction
Hi Jake, Have you tried contacting Jason Windows directly? We have a dedicated service team to assist with these sorts of issues. Your windows should not be difficult to open, especially if it is only 12 months old. No images have been received with this review. Can you please send the following to information to service@jasonwindows.com.au so we can get the issue sorted for you: Full address with lot number if known, who built the home, best contact number and any photos. Thank you Kate

Fantastic service and immediate help

I had doors and windows installed with my new home build and was wanting a security door added after the build- The amazing customer service and ease of getting what I needed was outstanding.

HI Chloe, thanks for sharing your feedback for our security screen team. It will make their day! Kate

Jason windows service is Terrible

I have my house handed over in 8th of May 2016 by my builder Atrium Homes. The key did not work on any of the sliding doors. Jason windows has installed the wrong barrels into the lock. It took them over a week to come and have a look. Their so call service guy look at the door locks told me to wait for a call from the office because he can't fix it now and left.

I was very upset so I rang my builder Supervisor, repeat what that guys said. He said ok he will get a lock smith out right away and send Jason windows the bill. The lock smith came and doors fixed under half another same day.

More than a week later a lady from Jason windows called try to arrange some one to fix my doors. What kind of service is it if I have to wait 2 weeks+ just to get a simple locks change?

Hi Icywater, we agree with you, this level of service is not up to scratch and we have improved in this area. At the time of your enquiry we had no Warranty policy in place with Gainsborough and were required to precheck the barrels to see if the issue was resulting from Jason Windows product prior to arranging locksmith attendance. We now have a warranty process in place where if the keys are not working in the barrels we can initiate Gainsborough attendance without having to inspect first. Thanks for your feedback. Jason Windows Service TeamNot only crappy service, but the quality of the product is also crap. My leaver lock handle broken, snapped at the handle. The handle is made from thin hollowed Aluminum 2mm thick.HI Icywater, the manufacturer of the lever lock handle experienced issues with the first generation release, which it looks like you may have. Please visit the lever lock handle page on our website which outlines your replacement options: https://jasonwindows.com.au/service-maintenance/lever-lock-handles/ Kind regards, Kate

Flyscreen Door Repair

Excellent service from Rob Who came to repair my bifold security door 10th Oct in Ashby. It has been a long time since I have seen such professionalism and workmanship. His workmanship and attention to detail was far beyond my expectation. Jason windows Rob deserves a medal as I am sure he leaves every customer happy and feeling he should be recognised for such excellent customer service. Definitely will be recommending your company to anyone needing your services.

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne, thanks for your positive feedback and shout out for Rob!It was a well deserved shout out for Rob .

compliments to darren

We have just had Darren from your Bunbury office doing our maintenance.
We would like to compliment Darren on his work ethics.
He was very professional and nothing was too much trouble.
He did an excellent job and we would like to say "Thank you Darren"
Neil and Beth Rose

Thanks for the feedback and rating, Neil & Beth Rose! I'll pass on your feedback to Darren and his manager. Kind regards, Kate

Lever lock doors are poor quality

I built a home with Dale Alcock whigh was finished in 2012. Both sliding lever lock doors have both failed with faulty mechanisms and broken handles. When I contacted Jason windows I was given a number to call for someone who repairs the doors there was no offer to repair just the usual it’s out of warranty and it’s wear and tear. When I called the guy he knew exactly the problem and was not surprised it failed. The cost to repair $250 then later the handle broke a lazy $100 now the second door has done the same thing and when I called the sliding door doctor he said these doors are always breaking. I am really disappointed with the quality of the mechanisms and the actual handles. I’m will be looking at making a complaint with consumer affairs as I believe these doors are not of acceptable quality even though Jason windows know about the faults.

Hi Paul, we responded to your private message on 4th April, then again on 21st May and have had no response. We have been replacing these handles with the latest improved batch and are happy to do the same for you once you respond to our messages with your full details. Thank you Kate

Nothing too much trouble

We have a little house in Mukinbudin we are renovating, we have got all our new windows so far from Jasons. Slick looking and service was great.

Hi Muka, thanks so much for your feedback, you have made our day! Enjoy your week, Kate

Service & Parts

Had an attempted break in - door lock not secure Boxing Day. Even though office not officially open customer service assist me to get my home secure again - even demonstrated how to change the door handles. Fast, efficient, helpful.

Hi Meze, thanks for the review and rating! Really pleased your home is now safely secure again. Happy New Year! Kate

Excellent service

Efficient, friendly and great communication. Well done. Very happy at prompt resolution to an enquiry regarding a side door.. Thank you!

Hi Carol, thanks so much for your rating and feedback. Have a lovely day! Kate

Amazing servis.. Great work

The door handle had broken and with no hesatashen is was book in to be fix the work was done fantastic we are all very happy with the work that was done

Hi Hutchi, thanks for your feedback and review! Have a great day. Kate

So happy with our doors!

We love how our new doors look. Installed double security doors (perforated aluminium) on front door. Colour is perfect, sales person was excellent and the installation was quick and easy (from our end

Thanks for your review and feedback Bec! Enjoy your week. Kate

Can’t fault the after service

I have had Jake out three times in the past 12 months to fix little glitches to doors & windows of our new second story addition. Jake was a lovely man that knew his stuff & provided helpful information. He carried out his work professionally & efficiently. Zoe was very helpful booking the services in & always accommodated my needs. Who knew you could still get service like this. Loving it Jason Windows, keep up the great work. Best wishes.

Hi Mumma Mac! Thanks for your review and feedback. Zoe and Jake will be happy they made your day. Kate

Stacker doors.

When we were unsure of what to buy for our new home the staff st Jason’s gave sound advice which resulted in our great space in our new home. Having the stacker doors gives us almost four meters of open accessible space leading into the back garden- fantastic.

Hi Heather, I also have the stacker doors at my place and can't believe the difference they make to the home. Thanks for sharing your feedback! Kate

Excellent service start to finish

The security doors and Security window screens look great and we are ultra happy. In fact intend to use them again on a few more security screens in not too distant future..
There is a problem with the front door's lock though, which they supposedly fixed already once (but same problem again), and is exactly the same problem as what happened to the back door's lock, which was fixed and is now working perfectly. Will this be an ongoing problem though? Certainly hope not, and I have complete faith the service department will help out again, as to-date all dealings with this company has been exemplary.
Just want to say also they have to be the cleanest contractors I've ever had do works for me. Well done and keep it up :)

Hi Danni, thanks for the feedback. We will organise a service tech to check out the lock again. You shouldn't be having ongoing issues so something isn't right with it. Thanks for letting us know. Have a great week! Kate

Great service!

Kept appointment. Right on time! Jake did the job quickly and efficiently and was pleasant.. Makes a change from some of the companies i have dealt with

Hi Bob, thanks for the review, rating and shout out for Jake! Have a great day. Kate

Sometimes, First Class is affordable.

From our very first point of contact to our last, nothing seemed to be any trouble and the work that was required was executed promptly and efficiently. Very neat and tidy. Truly Proffessional service by all. Fran is clearly proud of his work as we are of his ethics toward his work.
Would we use Jason Windows again? In a blink of an eye.

Hi Sil, thanks for your awesome review and shout out for Fran! I'll pass on your comments to his manager. Have a great week! Kate

Hi have a jason sliding glass door the bottom rod is jammed and the door won't open at all I've tried everything I think the mechanism is faulty how do I open it to change the faulty mechanism?
Hi Rickoshay, Contact our Service Team directly and they will be able to assist you. Ph: 93513430 or service@jasonwindows.com.au Kate

Hi, We have Jason windows Laminated Glass Installed due to noise. Can the glass be tinted? Jude
Hi Jude, I don't see why not but I would contact Jason Windows to confirm. I have always found them most helpful. MikeHi Jude, Yes, tinting can be added to any glass. As applied internally, if applying to a Low E glass types, you need to be assured that the film is compatible. Not all types of window film are compatible with all types of glass and installing a non-compatible film can cause thermal stress damage to the seals or glass. Bear in mind that the glass may feel hotter as a result of adding tint, not cooler as its stopping the unwanted heat at the window. Jason Windows doesn't offer tint film however we do offer tinted glass. We recommend you source an accredited tinter aligned to the Window Film Association. https://www.wfaanz.org.au/ Kind regards Peter

I have commercial style sliding doors that have frames on the sliding panels that stick out too far to install blinds in the recess. I notice that the side frames (the vertical parts) have been cut to fit around the top frame - this creates a strange looking U-shaped lip that straddles the frame. Can we cut this lip off?
Hi Helen, The fins are what give the extrusion their integrity and they should not be removed as the door will not meet the SLS and ULS NATA tested rating without them. They are part of the door and are what gives the door its strength. You may wish to find an alternative blind or fit them differently so they clear the doors. I understand the Blinds Gallery offer a blinds system that cater for these commercial frames. Dempsey