jasonl.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (12)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (12) · Not as advertised (1)
Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Have had continual problems with Jason L who struggle with consistency in terms of delivery. The latest issue was missing products to put the furniture together, despite a list of all products being sent. They have always had problems with delivery into Victoria this latest issue was better than previous, however basic errors make them look second rate

Highly Recommended - Straight forward service

Recently purchased a desk for our office. The quality was excellent and the service from Jason L was flawless and professional.

Pedro d.

Pedro d.

Overpriced for poor quality

Nearly $600 for a small manual sit-stand desk with cumbersome operation.
The crank performance is horrible and it takes more than 100 turns to wind the desk up/down.
Customer service claims the product within specifications and wouldn't replace the item without the original package and a 25% surcharge if I opted to buy another desk.
Similar products cost 1/2 the price with better performance.

Greg R.

Greg R.Sydney, NSW

Company and service is a joke

This company has totally failed in quality, delivery, installation, replacing faulty components, refunding other cancelled items that were 'backordered" (would be good if they told you that before insisting on up front payment) and in the course, returning calls and emails. Good marketing but no substance. Buyer beware.

Green V.

Green V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The home office never easier!

Since the lockdown, I needed to set up my home office. That decision brought me to the adjustable desk deal at JasonL. And, I totally enjoy my investment so far!

Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!!! Second to none when it comes to helping the customer!

Elvis

Elvis

Issue resolution

Ordered stock which took longer than normal. Customer care found a resolution in the mean time with the item coming at a later date. Just needs better communication with their clients.

Tom Roche

Tom RocheSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

My wife bought a chair which didn't fit our desk. Even thought it was unpacked, Jason L changed it to a different and more expensive chair for the same price.

CRG

CRGSydney, NSW

Great Service Great Product

We couldnt decide on our office furniure but the staff were very patient and helpful, especially Carli who showed us all the stock and options and helped with delivery and installation - made it very easy to buy the items!

Tom

TomSydney

Top notch service

They personally delivered the item when it was misdelivered, and it came with socks :) Very happy. Their customer was also very friendly and accommodating throughout the entire purchase process. Cheers guys.

Momentum S.

Momentum S.South East Queensland, QLD

The Best Customer Service

We have used JasonL twice now. Both times on-line. It was easy to find the products we needed, the products are of good quality and look great. Email queries were answered promptly. The products were delivered when they said they would and assembled for us. They even checked our floor plan to ensure our layout would work.

MissDD

MissDDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Awesome products

The Brisbane showroom was easy to find and the FREE Parking in McWhiters parking was a nice bonus. The ladies helped me to pick out a great office chairs for my home. I recieved the chair a week later as promised. Overall my experience of JasonL was great and I love the product.

Missmillz88

Missmillz88South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Showroom

I am so impressed with the JasonL showroom in Fortitude Valley. The ladies were extremely professional, knowledgeable and their communication with me has been great. I received my items, and the assembly team was polite and on time. Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend JasonL.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Exactly what I was looking for

I have been searching for a particular chair, and finally came across a chair that appeared to be similar on their website, I rang to ask for details and was pleasantly surprised to be able to state what I wanted and that somebody knew exactly what I was after and they were able to help me and also in a pleasant manner.
I got the chair within 3 working days and was very happy with the chair and the service. I would recommend them.

Excellent customer service

The product I had ordered was unexpectedly not available in the chosen colour.
I was immediately notified and was offered several options. I accepted one option and received a refund for the shipping costs. The product arrived then promptly. Excellent customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

ryab

ryabSydney, NSW

Great Service and happy with my new desk

Friendly and efficient customer service. My office desk arrived exactly on the estimated day of delivery and installation, and I received a call the day before to confirm. They even allowed me to choose a time and they arrived right on time. The whole process was so easy. I would recommend this company and will use them again in future.

MaggieC

MaggieCGold Coast

They had exactly what I needed and delivered on time

My experience with Jason.l furniture was very positive. The product they offered in their online catalogue had all the features I wanted; it was in stock, dispatched within a few hours of ordering, and delivered interstate within 24 hours. What I received was exactly as described online; yes, I had to engage a furniture assembler but that was for an electric complex product that came flat in a box. Fair enough. We should leave that to the experts.

Fantastic company! excellent quality and great customer service!

Couldn't speak more highly of my experience with JasonL. They were very attentive to my needs and went above and beyond with ensuring I was provided with everything my office needed on time and assembled quickly.

Darth 26

Darth 26Sydney

Great service honest price

Purchased 6 office hawk mesh chairs online and was shipped out in 5 days. Great quality chair excellent price!! I’ll be back.

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware!

We ordered a counter desk and 6 chairs, which were apparently 'in stock' and ready to ship. They confirmed in writing it would be 5 days. After 2 weeks, I became concerned and contacted them. They advised they were out of stock and waiting for a new container shipment. They advised of a date for delivery, at which stage I said, if it doesnt arrive I want a refund. Guess what? Didnt arrive!!! To this date Ive been advised Im getting a refund, but still havent seen it yet....$1500 down the drain? We'll see. My advice, go with someone more reputable....