JB Hi-Fi
2.3 from 2,018 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (266)

Diane B.

Diane B.Geelong

Didn't get what I paid for

Bought an iPod speaker, asked for one with a cable. Sent it as a gift. It did not have the cable, they say I have 2 by 1. Crap service.

Store LocationBelmont Forum
Product PurchasedSony speaker

Terrible delivery

Ordered products worth $450. Toll was supposed to deliver but simply never came and then said I didn’t accept the delivery. What? They never came!! Don’t order online with delivery because it sucks!! In store is fine or find a different shop.

Mani

ManiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dogshit

I ordered a brand new red dead redemption 2 for the PlayStation 4 and they sent me a preowned copy. I called them and they said they ran out of sealed ones so they gave me an old cover but the disks were new. They didn’t offer a refund, only an exchange and I don’t know if it’s new or not because they could be bull shitting so overall the delivery was decent but the item wasn’t what I was expecting

I do not recommend ordering from JB

Enda

EndaSydney, NSW

Appalling service - go to another store!

Have been promised for WEEKS the delivery and pick up of an order from the beginning of March. Every week I am told this weekend it will be sorted. If you are getting something delivered that you need right away then steer clear of this store. Going into the shop is fine but I have never had a good experience with an online order.

Isabelle

IsabelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not trust JB Hi-Fi with your online purchase

Store LocationJB HI-FI ONLINE STORE
Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super Fast Delivery and Great Customer Service from Alex

Thanks JB for delivering my product in under 24 hours! Great Service!
Also a very big thank you to Alex in the Watergardens Store (Taylors Lakes) who solved my problem of an incorrect address on the order. Despite that problem and it being resolved, my parcel still arrived in less than a day! I am very impressed

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedGoogle Chromecast 3rd Generation (2018)
Alex W.

Alex W.Sydney, NSW

I love JB!

I really like JB Hi Fi, I find their site easy to navigate and order, the products are always as described, and the prices are usually pretty good. Most recent purchase was an Apple Watch , which has been great.

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 4
Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Slow delivery

I’m very upset with the delivery service. Didn’t give me an option to pick up in store and despite playing $8.99 for the express shipping I’m waiting for four days for my parcel to arrive.

Product PurchasedNintendo Switch
KatieSarkis

KatieSarkisSydney, NSW

JB Switched from Toll to Australia Post- Dvds received in under 24 hours!

I ordered online at JBHIFI, 10 new release dvds on Wednesday just after Midday. I was suprised to see my confirmation receipt say delivery by Australia Post eparcel as usually JB uses Toll Couriers. I then recieved 9 of my dvds by courier at my door the next day before midday and the tenth dvd by a postie in my mailbox half an hour later. So I received all my dvds within 24 hours of ordering! Best service I have ever had and I hope JBHIFI keeps up this new delivery service they are now using. Huge improvement on the last. Very happy.

Product PurchasedDVDS

D M.

D M.Perth, WA

Poor customer service joondalup lakeside

I talked to the lady manager at joondalup lakeside, she was really unprofessional and rude. Every time before I had good experience at jbhifi,this time had very bad experience. Not buying anything from jbhifi.

aatt

aattSydney, NSW

JB HI BYE

My experience with the Wetherill Park JBHI-FI chain is always an unpredictable experience.
Sometimes i'm served within 5 minutes other times it can take a whole hour for someone to even look at me.
Generally a nice and happy environment but once it's busy the team culture is very negative and that reflects badly into my shopping experiences.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Bad experience!!

Store LocationRouse hill
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Delivery are stupid!

No options given for deliveries. No considerate of people having to work. No change options for their schedule time frame!
Just dum business model!
Range of products ok.
The fridge yet to be tested.
Just frustrated me with the delivery and rude!

WsssupGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow slow slow.

Pre ordered item 3rd of March. Release date for the item 9th of March.
Paid express. Still waiting on delivery. Slow slow slow. Not really express and pre orders not really a priority to send as stated.

Product PurchasedBody count
Wsssup

Still awaiting a refund after order never arrived.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price Match

Went to JB hi-fi sunshine plaza to buy a GoPro hero 7.
Asked them to price Match as I had found the product for less at another store. The other store and product met all the price Match conditions but they would not do it.
I have had this problem with other large store chains, they advertise they will beat their competitors on price but when you find a price that beats theirs by more than a few dollars they fight it hard.

Store LocationSunshine plaza

Tomasz

TomaszMelbourne

Delivery is a joke

Jbhifi charges for the delivery quite a lot, however they are using the most pathetic delivery company - Toll.
It is impossible to get your parcel delivered. I've already wasted few hours of my life and the product still wasn't delivered.
I'm totally disappointed with Jbhifi and their service.

Special Order Item

Delivery date at checkout states "On or before". Delivery date came and went with no notification of shipping. Contacted customer support who stated that special order items take 2 - 12 weeks and the "On or before" date is not relevant - there is no mention of this at checkout. Customer Support can't give me any information regarding delivery and their solution is for me to cancel my order. Extremely poor customer service don't risk parting with your money!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My worst tech shopping experience

I had pre ordered the samsung galaxy s20+ from jb hifi instead of samsung themselved and I paid the price for it. Due to a system error my order got cancelled and the funds were still pending. Neither did I get the phone, not did I get my money back for a while. To make this worse I was informed I would not be getting the pre order bonus buds which I was supposed to receive with the phone. Upon contacting Jb hifi I was informed that they would not help me with this issue as it was not in their control. To help with JB. They've managed to ruin my experience like no other.

Product PurchasedSamsung s20+

swamprat96

Terrible slow service and an inept courier

Ordered a keyboard which was shipped pretty quickly- but was sent with Toll with no choice to change couriers. Toll did not deliver as usual but took it to a depot thats a 50 Km round trip away. I tried to get them to deliver to my local JB store but coudn't get a timely response from JB HiFi. Toll then returned the item to JBHiFi. Totally unsatisfactory performance all round. Terrible service from both parties

Product Purchasedkeyboard
bevriiii

bevriiiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very positive experience at Chadstone JB HIFI

I went into Chadstone JB HIFI with what I thought was going to be a complicated issue. A couple of the guys there were incredibly helpful, patient and educational. Once my original issue was addressed, they even helped me figure out some problems I was having with my internet and I honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thanks for your time Chadstone JB HIFI

Store LocationChadstone