JB Hi-Fi
2.3 from 1,991 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (246)

Mozz B

Mozz BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless

Absolutely hopeless. I ordered a chair and they sent the wrong colour. Took a week of emails going back and forth to finally get them to pick it up. They have no contact number so all contact is via email which is extremely frustrating and SLOW. I lost a days work waiting for the delivery and will lose a Saturday writing for them to pick it up. Absolute joke of a service. I could have taken it in store but it is way too heavy.

If your going to buy online but elsewhere, it's cheaper. Otherwise just buy it in store. JB....Never again.

Isaac Tredrea

Isaac TredreaPerth, WA

Amazing

they gave me a full refund when I took my portable indoor AC back because it was running to loud....
thats why I buy ALL my electrical goods from here...
Osborne Park - Perth Store...
Awesome!

Store LocationOsborne park
kajriwal s.

kajriwal s.Canberra 2600, ACT

Extended warranty

When you buy extended warranty of any product .. the company deal the extended warranty is basically scam.. everything will be forever and few 100 call to fix . Big no to buy extended warranty option from Jb hi fi

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedGarmin Fenix
Nik M

Nik MBrisbane

No refund or exchange on product without explanation

Store Location2/195 Albert St, Brisbane 4000
Product PurchasedHP Bluetooth Mouse

Vlaki

VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking after customer

I purchased several DVDs and when paying found out that prices were not 20% any more; half jokingly I said I missed 20% for a day; Manager gave me 20% off!

Store LocationModbury

Amanda Z.

Amanda Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extended warranty a sham

We purchased a LG washer and a dryer in 2016 and purchased and extended warranty on both products. Only to be told today that they had only out extended warranty on the washer . Why would I pay $1700 for a dryer and $1400 for a washer and not out extended warranty on both items. Eastland Store in Ringwood really wasn’t much help but told me to call LG. I will never purchase another item from JBHI or an extended warranty again

Store LocationEastland Ringwood
Product PurchasedLg dryer

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

1-star service for using Toll as a delivery service

1-star service for using Toll as a delivery service. They only deliver workdays from 9-5pm. I have spent a total of 4h on the phone across 3 different phone calls. They said they would deliver on Tuesday and didn’t. I will not order online from JBHifi ever again because if their partnership with Toll.

Product PurchasedDehumidifier

Pedro C.

Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff to busy on their personal mobiles / chatting away in there groups blocking the mobile section

I wanted to look and purchase a new mobile but the staff are to busy in there little groups chatting away like a social gathering blocking my view to look at the phones. Im aware of the increased bad customer service culture growing in that store. They better review there staff policy and stop use of personal mobiles during work hours. Jbhifi used to be my favourite store to shop , 5 years ago they had well trained staff who are customer focused and beat competitor prices. I guess profit margins are finally getting to their heads.

Store LocationBurleigh Heads

Don’t use them!

Ordered a product over 2 weeks ago. Paid for 2 day delivery. They use TOLL who have “lost” the item. JB refuse to refund until the item is returned. Terrible customer service. Don’t waste your money!

Anju

AnjuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online and instore service

Hi bought online phone which come with free blutooth headphones as mentioned on there website drove 30 km to collect my order only to found out they not giving headphones when asked its online order theh not willing to help no number to contact there online store emailed them no respond

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My wife and I purchased a TV and sound bar from JB Hi-Fi and were served by Jason who provided very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous service. We would have no hesitation in returning to JB Hi Fi for our next electronic goods purchase.

Store LocationCaringbah
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Rori B.

Rori B.Perth, WA

Amazing service and price!

I walked into the Cockburn store today looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day present for my partner and was met with the most amazing customer service from Lindsay in the games department. He went out of his way to try and price match what I was buying and also went looking at every store he could for a specific controller my partner wanted. His service really helped me and I cannot thank him enough. 11/10 !!

Store LocationCockburn central
Product PurchasedDeath stranding

Toxic staff culture

I have been increasingly aware of the bad customer service culture at the Belmont store -
This is something management needs to address as retail outlets of all kinds are dealing with a difficult economic climate at present- I could outline the dealings I have had with rude, disinterested staff recently but the purpose of this post is to bring it to the management’s attention that they are losing customers because of this endemic cultural attitude within the store - training in dealing with customers and customer service is clearly lacking. Most of the goods I have bought at Jb Hifi are available and competitively priced at other retail outlets, to stay in business - staff service culture is essential.

Brian D.

Brian D.

Good stuff

Bought a few things from here. no problems so far. staff are the normal level of helpful. normal level of speediness serving you. usually give a discount on bigger items when you ask nicely.

Store Locationaltona
Product Purchasedwashing machine
Mahendra

MahendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aftersales service is poor

Got sold an iPhone watch and they said it’s sapphire crystal. We got a scratch somehow without noticing and when we went back the staff said even if it’s sapphire crystal it will scratch and they can’t help.
Pathetic

Store LocationFountain gate
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5
Sarah Arrangement

Sarah ArrangementSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 experience! Thanks Jesse & Michael! Will return

I went into the store today with the intention to replace my outdated phone. Jesse was exceptional in both knowledge and customer service. Not an ounce of entitlement - will return!

Store LocationQueen/Adelaide Street
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 128GB

2 day delivery still not delivered after days

Ordered a laptop on the 5th as my old one broke and paid for their standard shipping which stated that the order will be delivered on or before the 7th. It's now the 12th and package still hasn't arrived. I also can't track the order as Toll says that it can't find it on their system. Haven't gotten any updates from the store itself aside from the initial order confirmation. Wrote an email on the 10th, got no reply. Wrote another one today and is still waiting for a reply. Much easier to just go in store and buy it, delivery is definitely a joke.

Product PurchasedLenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming

Gabriel

GabrielSydney, NSW

Stay away from them !!!

Horrible service, I’ve placed an order 2 weeks ago paying express shipping and I have not even a tracking number from them. I’m trying to contact online costumer service as they only got this and I’ve written 3 emails already without answer. Stay away from them!!

Ken

KenSydney

Fat neckbeard

Parramatta has the worst arrogant fat neckbeard manager. Sells a product then cant find it and then cant refund it. Never apologised for wasting my time when I told him i needed to just cancel my purchase and I had limited time.

Store LocationParramatta westfields
Product PurchasedAlienware 15

just another User

just another UserSydney, NSW

Overpriced but OK

I like the store itself but the prices are high
also you dont usually get any kidnda deals
they lie on their prices! sale something like 5 dollors cheaper and call it a clearance sale
the used games are waaaaay over priced for PS4 and you never can return a headphone
but they have aevery thing you would look for in the tech world