JB Hi-Fi
2.3 from 1,919 reviews

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,090

Julien P.

Julien P.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not want to refund !!

I bought some wireless earphone last week in the Queens street mall JB Hifi.
Wanted to return them today to JB Hifi in north lakes and buy others as they were not suitable for running.
I have been told that the policy of the company were not to exchange earphone and I should have been given a "purple" slip. I was trying to explain that I never heard , never been given any slip in the Quenn street mall store, the guy did not show any interest at all .
Very appalling customer experience . Basically not his store not his problem....
It is Xmas period, loosing one customer won't make any difference to you guys, but the arrogance and the lack of care is very disappointing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Still waiting for refund!

Purchased a PS4 via the online store to pick up from my local store. I had a change of mind and decided to get a new Blueray player instead. Went in-store and purchased a Blueray player and was told would get refunded the the remaining money by the online store in 3 to 5 days. It has now been a month and still no refund and seems there is no way to get in contact with online store. Very disappointing.

Terrible

I ordered 6 items from JB Hi-Fi online for Christmas. Last night I get an email saying 1 item has been deleted as it is no longer being supplied (even though the order was confirmed and money taken for it) and today I get an email saying 1 item is delayed and 'they will let me know later when it is available'. No ETA, nothing..

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible...

Total disaster

Returned a faulty mobile phone to jbhifi store 3 weeks ago and haven't received refund the phone was bought online and picked up at a store DON'T BUY NOTHING FROM JBHIFI ONLINE IT'S A SCAM!!!!!

billy

billySydney Surrounds, NSW

great delivery and service

I purchased a few dvd movies,one was super faulty,tried to explain to JB and said they would look into it,or another department,,then a few days later unexpected a new dvd,delivered to my door,great service ,,but nice to communicate and know what's happening,I will buy products from JB again now,thanks again,only wanted a movie which worked correctly and paid for in advance,

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchaseddvd disc

John

JohnSydney, NSW

$59 to deliver a TV, they cancel on the day of delivery and do not reschedule, they do not call they do not answer!

Product PurchasedSamsung Series 7 Q75R

BigbearDon

BigbearDonFranklin 2913, ACT

Pre-order

I pre ordered a vinyl record through Jb Hi-Fi online,they took my $420 but failed to deliver the product with no communication or refund so far....this situation is still ongoing.

Uzi

UziSydney, NSW

Still waiting for my TV

Bought a TV in store 22nd November. Paid for delivery and install, it's now December 4th and i'm still waiting. They rescheduled the delivery 3 times and each time the notice was so late which meant wasted time off work. The 3rd reschedule was because they did not have the tv in the warehouse anymore. I don't normally write stuff but i'm so annoyed I had to vent.

Store LocationSydney CBD - Westfields
Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

They scam and know one should buy from them poor

Poor and guys there are not truthful , l phone in for help and they we can help come in I went and they refused which I think is was deliberate .

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10
Nav

Nav

Useless Cashiers, poor service

The guy who showed us the products we wanted to buy was excellent, great knowledge, very helpful but when I went to the counter for the payment, the lady at the counter was so rude, full of attitude, lack of knowledge. She was continuously chewing her gum in her mouth while talking. It was so gross and filthy. Irresponsible, not paying attention, not listening. I had to leave the store without buying anything just because of her attitute.

Store LocationPakenham

AbiC

AbiCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Click and Collect is a joke!

For click and collect, You will need to queue up with the rest of their customers at the cashiers! When the store is busy, you are stuck. Something that should be fast and easy can be tasking

Product PurchasedPlaystation 4

DISSAPOINTED

DISSAPOINTEDbrisbane

The worst customer service

Been phoning up Maroochydore for a week trying to find out about a mobile phone, been promised call back for 7 days, never came. Spoke to the manager of the store today Tim, no product knowledge and promised a call back from the telco person in the store, was waiting for the promised call back which once again never came. Was told that due to people in the store he was unable to call me back. Attitude and customer service zero, still have not had my query answered. Advise do not shop jbhi, hard enough to get product information can you imagine if you actually have an issue.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedUnable to buy a product

Alberto Espinosa

Alberto EspinosaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading Tagging and prices

Visiting the store at Highpoint Shopping Center in Marybirnong, a specific computer I was after was tagged with a price.
I checked on the website, before coming on Black Friday.
The same price was advertised as the day before but this time with a big red SALE tag and a crossed higher priced than the previous day.

So the product was one day at a regular price and next day tagged with the same price but as SALE.
This is misleading and doesn't offer any real sale for consumers. I focused on one product but I am sure I would find thousands of the same examples in the store.

Store LocationMarybirnong

Truth hurtsBelmore SOUTH - Sydney

Awful customer service!

Store LocationRoselands
Warranty Claim MadeNo

They deleted my review of a shody product, so i'll make one here.

I've bought several products that were broken from JB hi fi, after checking online 100% of reviews said it was broken. the other product was the 58 inch supposed smart blunkt tv. Not a smart tv it has netlfix and utube built in, that's it. basically they just added 2 channels. so for deleting my review on there site they get a 2 star rating aswell. Their staff stood around the check out having a good chat, they saw me, they ignored me and another customer.

Jb hi-fi customer service review

I went into the new Midland gate JB hi-fi and I had a terrible experience from the way I was Treated by staff I was only I was both Saddened and shocked as up to now stuff had aways welcomed customers with open hand of your products
and I wouldntI went into the new Midland gate JB hi-fi and I had a terrible experience poor customer service and I wouldnt recommend the store Lack of product knowledge of products in the store

Store LocationMidland gate
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedBose Soundtouch 10

Leah

Leah

Delivery does not deliver!

Ordered multiple things in one order on express delivery, came in 3 seperate deliveries. 2 of which I had to pick up as there wasn't even an attempt to deliver and were days late. Will never EVER purchase from JB HI FI online again if I have to get "delivery".

sriram k.

sriram k.Perth, WA

Ver linient way of answering to customers

Alicia

Aliciaasked

How do I make a formal complaint for being mistreated at the store

bill bayley
bill bayley

you can do that by either contacting the store manager or contact Jb hifi the contact details are their web site. They wont do anything

fred f

Clearly listed in their website

Mark B.

Mark B.asked

Do they have lay by

Kaz

Does JB Hi-Fi offer Afterpay and ZipPay?

We do not currently offer Afterpay or ZipPay as payment options on our website or in our stores.
Whilst Afterpay is currently not available, we do offer alternatives that do not require upfront payment. You can check out our interest free finance options here.

You can easily and quickly apply online, and take your approval in store to make your purchase.

Please note: interest-free finance is available for in store purchases only and is not available online.

Peter

Peterasked

How does one join the online service,I am a gold card veteran, does the make any difference.

sandles
sandles

Hi Peter,I have no idea,they told me to contact head office.they were of no help.

fred f

One would check via their website. https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/contact-us

Myopinion
Myopinion

I could not find where to start an account on their web page. Poor design!! use this link to contact support. They should help.