JB Hi-Fi
Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (98) · No (646)

Anne D.
Anne D.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service from Pearce at Broadway.

mark
markGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

poor communication

Very unhappy
Very unhappy Perth, WA

Dreadful service

Called into a store to buy computer speakers. They didnt have them so directed me to buy online which I did. Paid extra for express delivery. I received a call later that day to say they couldnt supply the speakers (seems they post items from the store nearest to you which I didnt know). Suggested I go to another store and they will refund the express postage cost. Go to the other store to collect the speakers but cant refund the postage- have to email their HO to arrange a refund which takes 2-10 days. So they take money immediately but dont want to refund immediately. Of course no way of contacting anyone either. Most awful service especially as none of this is my fault.

Exceptional service

I ordered a product and less than 2.5 hours later it was delivered, and for only $5. Super Spectacular service.

Scott M
Scott MSydney, Australia

5 weeks order still not delivered! no response from customer service

Placed an order 29th June and it still has not been delivered by 3rd August.

I have tried to contact customer service through the website and no response! Very disappointed in the lack of response from JB HiFi, the tracking number for Toll hs two items with this tracking number and they say contact JB HiFi. I wont be buying from JB HiFi again!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Horrible experience stay away

Used to love JB Hi Fi. Not anymore. We have two faulty products that we have bought through click and collect during lockdowm. No way to return or do anything about it. They don't even send a proper receipt once you purchase. Never ordering through this company again

Product PurchasedSamsung HW-A650
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cancelled orders for no valid reason

Two orders cancelled by verification team for no valid reason. Jessie in customer "service" was insensitive and he was unable to find an appropriate solution. JB have lost a once loyal customer. I've always purchased white goods and electronic devices with them but I'll never order online or in-store again!

Rob M
Rob MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhelpful

Ordered a X Box game on the 21/07 still haven't received it as of the 02/08 paid for express post, have ask for a refund twice and no response.

Bobbiee
BobbieeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unnecessary cancellation of order having charged me

On 27 July I purchased a gift card coupon for someone's birthday gift, immediately after I finished the transaction (which it accepted) I had an email advising that the order had failed their verification process and been cancelled. NONE of the four reasons given were applicable, they are still holding my $200 (as per my bank statement just now), which did not appear as a pending transaction. I have tried to ring them with it ringing out. I have completed an enquiry form on 29 July and still no personal response.
Total failure on customer service. I would add that I have used this business numerous times for many large purchases, but will be hesitating in future and definitely not recommending them anymore.

Kory
KorySouth East Queensland, QLD

Backpack checking policy

I have just been to JB Hi-Fi Indooroopilly store fir buying a USB stick. Picked one, payed and was leaving but was stopped by the security in order to have my backpack checked. I find this so insulting, though two days ago I bought a 55" tv from the same store, apparantly I didn't look like a thief that day with my back pack!

David Paul
David Paul

Buy online with caution.

Be cautious when buying products online from JB Hi-Fi. We purchased a new laptop through their online portal and received a display model unit from one of their stores.

The unit was not marked as clearance on their website, and there was no communication from the store or the online provisioning team. The store had not even performed a factory reset, and had another users profile, a password protected admin account, and the demo app installed and running.

We tried to contact their online ordering team, both by phone and online, but so far no response.

We have reset the computer and it works perfectly, but still, to receive an essentially used product without some sort of communication is unsatisfactory.

Luke.T
Luke.TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online experience

Iron
IronSydney

online order going nowhere

Ease of booking through the website and to picking up the order. Bought the braun quick 5V stick mixer.

Bought the Braun Multi Quick 5V. Easy to use. Light and easy to hold. Great looking machine. Very versatile item.

Incredibly Disappointing

Paid for next day delivery, order didn't come. When I called (which was an absolute nightmare in itself), and asked whats going on, I was assured it was just a glitch and would come the next day. Then, the next day comes and I get tracking info for the order - sent by regular post. That next day delivery I paid for turned into a week and a half. Thank god lockdown was lifted and I could go elsewhere to get what I needed. Absolutely pathetic customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo