JB Hi-Fi

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (138) · No (876)

Forrest Chase store

airlie33Vista
airlie33Vista

They are not giving us our store credit! Thieves!

We have our LG ref being replaced but they said the authorization to have that credit score is not yet received. We called LG and they said they sent it last July 28,2022. We called they last Monday, August 8, 2022. Crap thieves!

JB HIFI GLEN WAVERLEY

Last time will shop.

Deceptive hidden returns policy on earbuds. Tried to return earbuds that were uncomfortable. When purchasing I said comfort was my priority to 2 sales clerks. No mention of the return policy from either of them, no sign at the counter or in earbud section and not mentioned in the main returns policy page on their website. Only in a seperate short article. Got a one time exchange only after having to quote Australian consumer law about products being fit for service. Was only half a day since initial purchase.

Find out how JB Hi-Fi compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

The lady who helped us was incredible!

The lady that helped my partner and I today was incredible! She helped us with two items and made us feel so welcomed cared for. Thank you!!

Trisha Baumann
Trisha BaumannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous service

Jarring was so kind in sorting a great mobile phone for me, very patient and very much appreciated Thank you Jarrod

Michael h
Michael hGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service.

I visited the Northland store today and immediately received help from the staff there.
The staff were friendly, professional, knowledgeable, etc.
Come to think of it. I have not had a negative experience with any of their stores.
I don't know how they train their staff, but they all seem to have a high level of competence and care.
What a great experience I had.

• Incentivised Review No

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Suz
Suz

What a waste of money

I purchased JBL noise cancelling earphones - $250.00 - what a waste of money. They no way will fit and because of regulations, I cant return them.

5 months to receive in stock printer

Bob T.
Bob T.Northern Region, NSW

Avoid

Poor return service online for damaged dvd. I won't buy from them again. A waste of time.

1200+ Dollar Phone & No Refund for less than a month use! Stay Away from JB HIFI

I brought a Pixel 6 phone from the store hardly used it for a month.
I could never adjust my eyes to the low quality brightness of the screen & called them for a refund.
They say because the box is opened they cannot take it back.
How will I come to know and experience the problem without opening the Box?
This is insane, cheating public in daylight.
Stay away from JB HI FI

Paulo Goncalves
Paulo GoncalvesSouth East Queensland, QLD

No return for mobile phone?

I bought a Nokia phone online to collect at my local store. Once I begin using the phone it had horrible performance. I walked back to the store and spoken with the manager that denied refund the phone saying that JBHIFI doesn't accept mobile phone returns due to some privacy related issues they had in the pass, blah blah.
I asked him to show me where about on their return policy states that I can't return and he said it's not there and refused my refund.
I did try to chat, emailing and after 1 week I haven't received a response.
Stay away from JBHifi!

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great deals shocking delivery times

Great deals & products, delivery service is a let down, think they need to take a few tips from Amazon if they want to improve on service delivery.

Linda L.
Linda L.

Terrible service

Curb your enthusiasm season 11.Attended Ocean keys WA store and the staff couldn't find dvd. Crap staff who couldn't give a toss. Showed available on website. Release date was june 15.

Fay M.
Fay M.Sydney, NSW

FALSE Advertising!

I purchased the Sony ZV-1 Vlog Camera https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/sony-cybershot-zv-1-4k-vlog-camera-black in store after researching online on your website. The product listing on the website shows the Camera with the Shooting Grip. The camera did NOT come with the shooting grip!!! Why are there pictures of the Grip if it is not included!!! VERY deceptive! Very disappointing! I did not get what I paid for. Buyer beware!!!

• Return Claim MadeNo