JB Hi-Fi
2.3 from 2,171 reviews

2.3

2,171 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (60) · No (385)

Jim

JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delonghi air fryer FH2133W

Air fryer worked great until locking mechanism broke after only 4 months of use ,bit of a design fault .10weeks later still waiting on. Warranty repair not jbhifi fault thanks

Store LocationCollonades Nourlunga SA
Product PurchasedDelonghi air fryer FH2133W
Liam S.

Liam S.Perth, WA

Common sense prevails

After sending in complaint about an iPhone we purchased not working within a week and initially been told to take it to an apple store an hour away, the manager stepped in and let us exchange for an upgrade iPhone. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

Store LocationRockingham
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB
Rob Tordo

Rob TordoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor delivery service

If anybody is in Brisbane or on the gold coast that has chosen to have an item delivered but the sub-contracted non-English speaking drivers never bother showing up and cannot be contacted. The phone number for JB HiFi Brisbane distribution center is (07) 2803 4600. They do not list this anywhere, as they are saving money on not having their own professional delivery guys and do not wish you to chase up your thousands of dollars that have gone missing as a result. This number can be confirmed by productreview.com.au so there should be no reason why my review should ever be taken down at the request of JB HiFi management.

Store LocationTWEED HEADS
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLG 86UN8100PTB (86")

Katie

Katie

Supurb treatment of customers

Jabra (a manufacturer) refused to honour the warrantee on my item, and JB covered it for me out of pocket. They were really nice about it too. They reassured me through the whole process that I would get my money back regardless of Jabra's attempts to swindle me. They can be a bit slow to serve you, but I think that's just because they spend so much time with each person to fully help them. They are reliable and not too expensive. You don't have to worry about being cheated when you shop at JB!

Store LocationRockingham, WA
Product PurchasedJabra Elite 25e
Youya

YouyaVictoria

Long waiting time

Very bad service, i’ve waited 20 minutes. The security called them few times so some one would help us to purchase a product but no one even cared . And i went out and no one came .

Store LocationDandenong plaza
MarkLeon

MarkLeonSydney, NSW

Do Not Shop There!

Product PurchasedLG LED UN7300 (65") TV
Molly

MollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Harbour town JB HIFI.

Fantastic service at Harbour town JB HIFI. The manager Sam is so impressive and kind. Once again Dave was fantastic. 100% happy with them both. We would never go to any other shop but JBS .

Store LocationQld Harbour town
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Never will I buy anything from jb hifi online

They want a signature delivery for a $6 item, for which I had to stay at home waiting for it to be delivered. They could not even give me a shorter time frame, delivery will be between 8 to 5, and the driver cant even phone me 1 hour before delivery

BASIA

BASIAPERTH

JBL Tune120 True Wireless In-Ear Headphones is perfect,love it. Excellent way to shop

Great way to buy. Love JB HI FI. Such a Convenient way to shop. They made it easy, to purchase the headphones, loved bit having to go out and buy them. Took longer to arrive because of covid. But I
Was informed and updated the whole time.

Drak t.

Drak t.South East Queensland, QLD

No customer service

Ordered a gopro 7black online which hasn't been sent to me still sitting unfulfilled where ever they send it from have emailed them 3 times and no reply as of yet

Product PurchasedGoPro Hero7 Black
Simon

SimonGippsland, VIC

Misrepresentation of product

I only purchased HP laptop as RAM spec was advised to be 24 GB.
After purchased checked system specks in computer and only found 8 GB.
Phoned back and spoke to salesman who quoted issues justifying virtual RAM allocations.Sticker on product and salesman's advise very deceptive, not substantiated by HP Tech info. Dont trust salesperson re: tech knowledge.Only interested in closing sale.

Store LocationTralagon
Ashby H.

Ashby H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Completely unreasonable

I bought a TCL TV and moved house after 6 weeks using a removalist. I then connected the TV and it had lines through the screen and an obvious defect. I then took it back to JBs and they then came back and said it had an internal crack (even though there wasn't a mark on the screen) and said they would not exchange, repair or refund it. It was moved at the same time/ place as a Samsung TV, which was about 5 years old and working fine. Absolute disgrace!

Store LocationAdelaide CBD
Corey

CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Was at the helensvale store to grab a chrome cast, while in store I saw a sign for Google home and chromecast for $59 (great deal) so after waiting to find a staff member for a while I took him to the poster and asked if that was correct he said yes and I asked him to find them for me so I could buy the package. He went and got both of them and we had a chat about how good the price was he then told me that deal finished yesterday and they had forgotten to take down the sign. I asked if he would still honor it to which he said no and walked off.. I then had to find where the Google home went on the shelves... Wasted about 30 mins of my time and false advertising...

Store LocationHelensvale
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedGoogle Chromecast 3rd Generation (2018)
who k.

who k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's like they expect you to already know the details.

You ask about an item and tell them your price point, what you want to spend approx, that you want fairly good quality.. They don't have the item that you want so you point to another one and they get annoyed.. Why because it's not as good quality.. However I'm there BECAUSE I don't know what's good, so perhaps be a little more patient and friendly instead of speaking to me like I'm an idiot for not knowing something that's not my job.. If you want me to do all the research online then I'll also buy it online from whomever has the best price.. They're there to offer a service, you go in there to buy, to speak to a person, to support local business.. Sheesh... And this has happened twice now.. Both at the Forest Hill branch.

Store LocationForest Hill Vic.
Product PurchasedNothing.
Jane K.

Jane K.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Phoned prior to arrival.
Service helpful, friendly & polite.
Answered all questions promptly.
Computer sought in stock & put aside for pick up later that day ... too easy.
Pick up & payment seamless, in shop experience just as good!

Store LocationNorth Sydney
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX431FA

north queensland F.

north queensland F.South East Queensland, QLD

Samsung tv

Bought the new Samsung tv 70 inch from JB hi Fi and what an excellent product, staff was very helpful and very knowledgeable about this product, extremely satisfied recommend JB hi fi

Store LocationMaroochydore
Product PurchasedAiwa 55" 4K UHD Smart TV AMT-55US
Barbara

BarbaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always get what I am after

Always get what I went in their to get. Staff have always been friendly and very helpful. The layout of the stores are well planned so you don't feel overwhelmed.

Martha T.

Martha T.

always available stock

custom service was amazing efficient and many varietys of colours I had purchased the jbl portable speaker charger 4. I had purchased the green one love the look love the bass.

Product PurchasedJBL Charge 4
Konewone

KonewoneAdelaide

Our local store service

Recently we purchased a brand name tv.
Our advisor could not answer some in depth product questions so another was selected.
Their collective product knowledge was excellent.
An issue was found after installation in that there was no record function to HDD for the TV.

This was simply resolved with a set top box.
Problem found and fixed.
Good work JB
Poor form on SONYs part in deciding we don't need to record tv anymore as you have the Internet!

Store LocationMarion
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony KD-65X8500G (65")
Dimitri D.

Dimitri D.Perth, WA

Ridiculous online sales system

Purchased a computer online, got an email back saying it was rejected, yet they took the whole 799.20 out of my account. Apparently it's only a pre-authorization but it will take between 3 - 7 business days for the funds to be returned. Beware, if you plan of purchasing something from JB Hi-Fi then you'd better have twice the amount of the item you are purchasing in case they cancel the transaction and take the whole amount for a few days anyway.