JB Hi-Fi
2.3 from 1,704 reviews

Tech21 Evo Check Case for iPhone 8/7 (Smokey Black)

Purchased several of these cases for an iPhone 7. Really awesome cases for the price. Would highly recommend. Was surprised of the quality of the cases for $49 as some at Apple are over $70

Poor service

Brought a Tom Tom got it home and it didn't work, took it back to JB Hi Fi Mildura they told me they didn't have another Tom Tom, I had to take a Navman instead. The Navman lasted 15months and no longer works, took it back to the store with receipt and was told bad luck warranty is only for 12months two Navman and can't get them to last for more than 15months.

Product PurchasedNavman Move85LM

product is crap and there service is terrible

bought a phillip 58 inch tv pluged it in has a green light straight through the middle to get JBHI to pick it up and replace it is an absolute joke, I would never recommend anyone buying anything from them as if a product they supply you is faulty its a nightmare to have it replaced

Can’t deliver on the date.

I was supposed to get a go pro on Tuesday only to some how miss the delivery even though I was by the door all day. Bottom line is they took the product back to headquarters which is half an hour from my house. Then when I sent it back they didn’t even give me the full refund. If they can deliver on time you should get the delivery charge refunded else well. Total joke of a company.

Product PurchasedGoPro Hero

Unprofessional

Today I called JB Belmont store to ask if they had a certain Olympus camera. I was informed that hey had three in stock and one would be waiting for me when I arrived thirty minutes later. When I arrived the camera was not available so the salesman went to look for it. After a further forty minutes searching he still could not find the camera. This wasted hours of my time and there was no offer to bring in stock from another store or find a suitable solution. Terrible service.

Being uncomfortably stared at by the security guard whilst waiting for the salesperson to get back to me

I went to the store at Westfield Carousel yesterday and it took awhile for the salesperson to get what I wanted which was fine. But because I was waiting at the iPad section for a little too long the security guard stood in front of me like I was a about to steal something. I was with my mum waiting, he only went away when the salesperson came back with what I wanted. It was really quite unnecessary for him to use that tactic as though I was being dodgy. He could've asked me if I needed assistance and I would've told him I was waiting.

Great to inspect but don’t buy there

I’m 67. They ignore me until I accost someone. Then they call me “Mate”.

They lose interest when I don’t want it today.

They take ages to actually take your money and give you the item.

Great range. I buy every new apple product and JB always have stock first but at the local Apple store they take my number and call me when mine arrives.

And they call me “Sir” until they know my name.

I think your store is for young people – they sure don’t want my business.

Casuarina

Went there to buy a Lenovo tab , which I selected online. The guy at the tab section said that model is not available. I said online it says it is available. He pretended that he was searching for something, and said not available. I went out of the shop and purchased the product online within 5 min. In another 10 min I received the message saying it is available for collection. Before I go to the counter to collect it, I went to the guy i spoke earlier to show him that it is available. He said that we get shipments every 20 min and bye to me. He was pathetic and a good joker who can ruin JB's remaining reputation. (I do not want this guy to loose job or reprimands).

Product Purchasedlenovo yoga

JB Hi-Fi Hobart store

I bought a phone from the Hobart store recently. I was helped by Jack. It was the best retail experience I have had in years as Jack explained everything to me, put in the sim card and generally set up the phone. It was so easy and the phone is fantastic. I am so impressed with Jack.

Product Purchasedsamsung phone

JB seem to only accept positive reviews

I bought this fridge a month ago and had a few teething problems. Firstly I got a plumber to install it as I am not the best handy man. The plumber installed it however water was pouring out from the top rear of the fridge due to LG's not connecting it correctly. The plumber fixed that. Over the next 2 weeks a small drops of water were pooling inside the fridge. The LG service called and fixed that. The fridge is a perfect fit as we have only a 900w alcove. Am so pleased with everything as I had been looking for 2 years and LG were smart enough to produce this 865w with water and ice which is exactly what I had been looking for.

This was my review for a LG GFV570MBL refrigerator and JB HIFI rejected it!
What does that say about JB HIFI reviews?

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ordered from NZ, been 2 weeks, still haven't received my dvd.

Ordered the Tom of Finland dvd online, as the NZ JB-HI-FI didn't have it, but the Australian JB-HI-FI did. It's been 2 weeks since it was supposedly 'shipped', and I still haven't received it. I've had orders from AMERICA arrive in the same amount of time - yet this is just one single dvd - how hard is it to deliver a small item - Seriously!? I asked what was going on, and they said that it could take up to 6 weeks!!!

On store, after looking up delivery times, they also said it could take between 2-4 weeks, and from 6 weeks up to 12 weeks. Which one is it? 6 weeks? 12 weeks? 2 weeks? 4 weeks? You shouldn't even have to wait 3 weeks, let alone 2 weeks, for ONE small DVD. If you're ordering online from the Australian JB-HI-FI (for international delivery - even if only across the ditch, to NZ), don't even bother. You might as well go with someone else. With the atrocious delivery waiting time for one simple delivery - it's really not worth wasting your time and energy. Probably won't use them ever again after this experience. Appalling.

DO NOT USE JB HI_FI

I have now had two really bad experiences with this group and employees. Both time they stuffed up my order by not ordering it or not doing things correctly. I would NOT tell anyone about this company to anyone at all

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Silly Question, who's silly now!!!

I went to the Preston Store. I wanted information on Home Theatre. I made the following statement to the assistant Manager.
I have jist bought a house which has a Projector and a Screen what do I need in between to make it work. She said cables. I said the cables are in place already. Another shopper stepped in and said he needs a video, blue ray, tuner etc to get it to work.
I said to the girl how come he knew what I was talking about. She said " well the question you asked was silly" I said to her but I didn't know what I need so my question wasn't silly as the shopper knew what I was asking. She maintained it was a silly question. I asked for the manager she said she was the assistant Manager.
I said I was upset she thought my question was silly and left the store to Harvey Norman up the road.
I am 68 years old and have no clue on Home Theatre. But I was there to buy whatever I needed. I got it at Harvey Norman. I spent $3500:00. Who is silly now!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very pleased with my experience with them

Bought a powerline devices (came in pair) and after 6+ month one device dies. No drama here, anything that is a little bit more complex than a crow bar may break. Unfortunately at that time I had already lost the receipt so I thought they would use it as an excuse to not to deal with me. However I was very pleased when I called their store, explained all the details and they were very helpful - they checked their system, found my purchase and after confirming my details invited me to the store for a replacement. And once I arrived they just swapped the fault units with a new one taken out of a brand new box.
Can't be more happier! They price is not the cheapest but it is nice to have a local warranty and confidence backed up by a large well-known brand.
Thanks guys!

Product Purchasedpowerline adapters

Given a second hand tv which is missing parts

Purchased a 24" Soniq tv from Cranbourne store. Given us a second hand tv which is missing parts to the tv, like the tv stand we were assured from the salesperson that the tv has never been used and it was opened. Never again I will go there. I get better service by Harvey Norman.

JB Hi-Fi fail to deliver

I pre-ordered a PC game from JB-HiFi website almost a week before the release date. If you pre-order from the website you cannot collect it from the physical store and must use delivery. So I selected and paid for Express Delivery, the website said I would receive the game within one day of the release date. I arranged to work from home to wait for the delivery, then JB told me told me they shipped the game late. They finally dispatched the game on Friday afternoon through Tolls. I called Toll and they said the shipping will take 1 to 2 business days, so that means I would only receive my purchase the following Monday or Tuesday. But Toll can't tell me which day they will deliver the parcel, so I was told if the delivery missed I will have to go and collect it from the depot. What a waste of time! If I had pre-ordered the game from EB games or other retailers and I could have got it on the release day and without paying for the delivery. Buttom line, don't pre-order anything from JB-HiFi.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Was a hassle returning a faulty computer

Bought a tower Lenovo, on Sunday that was sold to me for a discount, 1000 bucks. Tried to replace my old tower, was able to use the old screen and mouse, but had to buy a new keyboard, that took a couple of days, on my part. When switched on, the Windows 10, that was pre-installed, gave blue screen of death. It would not boot, goes in a loop with screen of death. Had to go to return. It took me more than an hour to claim my money back. The tech expert was too busy, intentionally. The manager had to be called twice. At end gave me a voucher and asked to stand again in the queue of purchasers with the voucher if I needed the claim to be processed. Once my turn came, again the manage had to be called to sign off. After many buys from this place, this was my last.

Even 1 star is to much

I purchased a LG TV from JBHIFI along with a extended warranty.
I have since sent the TV away a dozen times or so to be “repaired” I use the term repaired loosely as the TV has not been fixed!
Be warned DO NOT waste your money on a extended warranty and if you do DO NOT by any means let your repair be sent to SSS tech solutions AKA statewide repairs they are a joke

Product PurchasedLG 60LB7500

Never shopping at JB Hifi Ever again

I will never shop at JB-HiFi again. I was told by the HORNSBY manager and staff that as my AV receiver was 18 months old it was not covered under warranty they refused to help and I was my fault for not getting an extended warranty. They told me I have to call Sony Directly. Then After reminding them of ACL they told me they would agree to send it for repair. The store has a sign up saying repairs are 3-4 weeks. Their repairer is still “assessing” the repair. The store manager is now telling me that it will be up to 8 weeks.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Unprofessional and rude customer service

This morning I went and purchased the iPad for my son, when I reached to the cashier she put a grumpy face she has no basic customer service skills like hello and thank you. Apart from that when I ask her for help of how to use the Panasonic gift card to pay but she refused to help and asked me to read at the back of the card myself with a tone of voice when there was only me as a customer by that time. I think this lady should be at the job when she does not love her job as she will scared the customer away.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad (6th Generation)

I would like to know does your store security have the rights to ask me to get my baby out of the pram when she was asleep so they could search it
No not your store it was Morayfield store and I'm asking cause I would like to know cause it happened to meSuggest engagement with the company directly. PS ‘cause’?i have been a security guard in retail stores for 10 yrs the security has the right to check prams bags etc Before leaving a store. But The customer has the right to refusal & there is NOTHING legally the security or the store can do. They cant detain you thats false arrest & its against the law. one of the most common place stolen goods are stashed is in prams under the baby, but if the baby is asleep it would be common sense on the security guards part to just check the top of the pram & leave the baby asleep. some security get big swelled heads & are out the impress & big note themselves. If it happens again you have the right to refuse & keep walking if they try to detain you call the police

Do you have battery pocket dictionaries
You didn't answer my question. Do you have battery pocket dictionaries?As you already know this is a review site so suggest contacting the company directly to get the answer?contact the store

Has anyone’s else had problems with DVD’s from JB, specifically box sets? Almost every single box set I have purchased has problems with skipping while playing the DVD. Even though they are “brand new”. I have this wierd feeling they put returns back on the shelf or somehow burn and package box sets themselves.
Stay away from JBHiFI I have had many problems with there products and the servviceis is applauding . Big zero for them guysSounds like it's your dvd player. I've never had an issue with their discs and it would be strange that many discs do this on your machine.Hi Lisa, thanks for your response. It’s actually a relatively new PlayStation 4, and I have had the same problem across many devices.

Similar listings