JD Lighting

4.2

Elly

EllyQueensland

Excellent service,super Friendly staff

I’ve been to the Browns Plains store and staff were super friendly and helpful
They helped me to find right light for my house ,so happy with my purchase

Sagorika P.

Sagorika P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top notch customer service

I needed a replacement piece for a light fitting (which I bought from another store). The customer service at JD lighting was absolutely top notch. Without even being a customer, they went over and beyond to help me source this piece. I was very impressed by the service I received and I would highly recommend JD lighting. They are super friendly and helpful to a 'T'.

Awesome Service by JD Lighting

We'd bought almost 90+ Downlight LEDs and Bulbs.
The quality of these products were great. However, for me, more important was support given by the Staff members thought out the process. I have asked multiple questions regarding products, compatibility and all my queries were greatly handled by JD Lighting team.
I highly recommend to talk to JD Lighting before you make any decision

Very helpful

We'd bought 3 more fans which were delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic but JD Lighting kept me informed of delays. Delighted with the fans and the service. They also found some unusual light bulbs that I was looking for.

James S.

James S.

JD Lighting Northlakes

The staff at JD Northlakes we're helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are competitively priced with quality products, helping me to select products to replace all lighting in our house and adding multiple fans

stewart

stewartbrisbane

Good service

Good range of products. Good knowledgeable helpful service. Was able to pick up 3 high end fans on special so ended up getting a much better product for the price we were prepared to pay. Have used them a number of times and always been very happy.

Exterior Lighting

Good service, product not stocked but ordered and arrived earlier than expected. Gave a quantity discount when asked. Gave professional advice when asked. Definitely shop there again, would recommend, for quality advice and service. Shopped at Browns Plains, Queensland

Shayne

ShayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service good service

Was there 17 April bought a 80" fan. Was so impressed by sales staff that we decided to go back and buy another. Bad decision as they wanted $100 more for the same fan 6 wewks later. Weve furnished 3 houses with this company. No more. The owner couldnt be bothered to come out to greet us, was better gloating what pizza he'd eaten. Last time we come back.

BATHROOM GLASS

BATHROOM GLASSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good friendly service and advice and competitively priced

Great advice on recent purchase, around down lighting affects and exhaust fans around extraction of air in the bath room with led light as apposed to incandescent for the size of the bathroom.

Find out how JD Lighting compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Great product, great service, great staff.

I have used JD Lighting for the past few years and have found them to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful, even when I had a product problem they were able to sort it out quickly. I have found they stock good quality product at great prices.

Tonya

TonyaBrisbane

Awesome customer service and great products

JD Lighting had excellent knowledge on all products and their lights are great quality at a great price. I would recommend JD Lighting to everyone for all their lighting needs.

ADR93146

ADR93146brisbane

jb lighting

Very happy with my service with jd lighting. The lady at the store in Browns Plains has always been great and helpful. All my lighting has been purchased through them with no issues.

Bad customer service

I bought a Hunter fan from jd lighting and within a year it stops working. When I claim for warranty, their attitude is completely changed. Not even bothered your claim. Poor service.....

Reza

RezaSydney, NSW

Perfect service

Very helpful Very helpful . Assisted in finding the right product with sending photos of the actual color to be certain before ordering.
Thanks for professional service. Will definitely continue doing business with them.

Review collected in partnership with JD Lighting

Friendly service and product in stock.

Smooth transaction. Salesperson was friendly on the phone, had the stock, and had the fan waiting for me when I arrived. Price was competitive. I would happily recommend this business.

Cushla W.

Cushla W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Very helpful and efficient staff. They did not have the item I needed in store, so they promptly order it and called me as soon as it arrived. Great looking store :)

Brittany

BrittanySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service!

I had never been in the store before and despite the busy rush of people, the staff still had amazing customer service, were so helpful and knew the products very well

Les H

Les HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always provide help and advice for whatever we require. Will exchange product if not able to be fitted which is so important when buying a replacement light. Knowable and ready to ask other members of their team if needed.

Moohammad M.

Moohammad M.Victoria

Great products and fantastic service!!

Purchased a number of items from this supplier - chandeliers, fans, fan remote, transformers etc.
Got very good price for the items and very satisfied with the quality of the products.
Needed advice to choose a transformer and Kevin was fantastic! With his help I was able to pick the right product.
I am in VIC but received items from JD Lighting promptly.

SallynCraig

SallynCraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service

I screwed up gave them a hard time and still nice to me so 5 star service and latest hardware unlike their competitors would by again no worries, fast delivery and great customer service!