Listing monitored by JD Lighting

Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordering on line

Ordered a expensive desk lamp on line . After two weeks made an enquiry and found item not in stock. Seems I am not the only one . Need a stock check I think!

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You get what you pay for

I placed an order with JD Lighting and it is one of the worst experiences I have had shopping online in a quite a while.
Firstly, the shipping was very expensive, but I still proceeded as it still appeared to be worth it due to the savings on the products themselves. Then over 3 weeks after I placed the order, I get 2 seperate emails telling me that items are out of stock - all together over 75% of what I ordered was out of stock.
After that I just told them to cancel the order and give me a full refund as I was going to be paying just over $40 in shipping on $35 in items.

Customer S.JD Lighting
Tony

Update: I've now received a refund

sonia
soniaMid North Coast, NSW

List items for sale they don't have in stock/discontinued

Twice I have ordered items online and after not receiving any correspondence have had to call to he store to see why my items have not been posted. Only to be told they are out of stock/discontinued and they were oversold on the website as they had not been removed. Disappointing when you spend so much time choosing only to be let down/disappointed. NOT GOOD SERVICE.

AllanK
AllanKSouth East Queensland, QLD

House renovation: Downlights, fans and porch lights

Staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Setup to voice/network control lights and fans easily accomplished with cost saving advice freely given.

Christine K.
Christine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful store!

Such a beautiful store at Northlakes . They have a great range of gorgeous lighting and the Staff are friendly and helpful.

RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Helpful and knowledgeable staff, competitive pricing on stocked items. Would recommend to friends and others. Will return again when more electrical products are required.

Great work

Ben was very professional and has helped fix a number of things in our new home. We would recommend him to anyone.

Deborah Mitchell
Deborah MitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service - Great Products

Bayan D was amazing. She made selecting and buying new fans and down lights an enjoyable process. Our house looks amazing!

My preferred lighting store

We have had the opportunity to purchase lights on a number of occasions from JD Lighting. We always receive friendly, efficient service there and were able to find unique lighting that we'd not seen anywhere else. The service we received always made us feel valued and not like we were not just another customer. Thanks JD Lighting North Lakes!

Amanda
Amanda South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

Had the pleasure of purchasing from the Browns Plains store twice recently and though I encountered different staff members each time, they were both very knowledgeable about their product range, determined to avoid disappointment by checking stock levels at both the warehouse and with the supplier and then they not only had my selections waiting at the counter for me ready for purchase, they helped me to the car with them too. Great work JD lighting, I will be back.

Pat
Pat

Amazing showroom.

Loved the way the showroom is set up in areas - the lights are accessorized to show off lots of differing ideas

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME SERVICE

Dino and the Team at Northlakes - Just simple the best
We replaced all our fan's to DC - plus the Lightening Bulbs - and Pieces - Just Amazing

Excellent Customer Service and Pricing

5 Stars all the way -- Well done.

Chris F.
Chris F.

My go-to lighting store!

Great customer service and advice. The owner has helped me on more than one occasion, reassuring that if product provided is unsuitable a full refund will be processed. Products are good quality and fairly priced. Note: have only purchased bulbs.

Candy George
Candy GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

What an amazing business and team

Can’t thank this team enough . Helpful and amazing customer service . Great prices and being able to chat genuinely with the owner JD and get realistic feedback and advice when choosing products - incredible . I have shopped both in store , online and at the warehouse and all experiences have been great .

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty not honoured

We bought a Mercator LED Oyster light about 2.5 years ago. It has now failed by getting hot, discolouring, smelling and flickering. I think the transformer is failing. JD won't honour the warranty because I can't prove that I had it installed by an electrician. Very convenient. I won't buy any more LED lights of this type as they never seem to do the 50,000 hours they promise. I have bought quite a bit of kit from JD, but there will be no more.

Customer S.JD Lighting