JD Windscreens

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JD Windscreens

4.5
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Nic
NicSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

I would highly recommend JD Windscreens. Right from booking in the mobile windscreen replacement to having it fitted was great service. The windscreen installer was on time as per the booking. Very affordable pricing as well.

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Fast, quality and friendly service

Really impressed with the price, speed and quality of JD Windscreens service. My partner and I both agreed we'd recommend JD Windscreens to all our fam/friends. My driver side window was broken while whipper snipping. We had originally booked with a different glass repairer who said they'd come out on a certain day, then the day before changed it unexpectedly to nearly 2 weeks later. After calling around to our local mechanic they recommended JD Windscreens. So pleased that we ended up going with JD as the quote was cheaper and they could come out the very next day. Service was very friendly and efficient!

Bruce Pascoe
Bruce PascoeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service plus at competetive pricing

The communication was excellent as was the service and pricing; the convenience of not having to travel to get the windscreen fitted was a real plus too. When you need to get a windscreen replaced, I would recommend this company unconditionally

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

thank you very much Bruce for taking the time to leave a 5star review we really appreciate it.

0435 759 669

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Great service, quality workmanship at a reasonable price

My car failed the pink slip inspection due to the bubbled solar film on the rear windscreen. Due to their reasonable quote, it was worth my while to replace the windscreen as opposed to having the film removed and repairing any damage. They arrived at my home within 1 working day, removed the old windscreen and replaced the new one all within 40 minutes with no mess whatsoever. Well done and thanks so much.

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable and efficient

I highly recommend JD windsreens if u haven't saved there contact number, do it now. Did a great job on my windscreen repair. Quick and efficient work with affordable prices

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you very much Anna for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it hope you have a great weekend

JD WINDSCREENS

fmflex
fmflexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chip Repair

Posted a job on oneflare and received a call within 5 minutes and arranged for the chip repair to be fixed the following morning. The price was very reasonable and they even met me out and about. Took about half hour and can barely notice where the chip repair is.

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it have a great weekend

JD WINDSCREENS

Anne H.
Anne H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service at a great price

Selina P.
Selina P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job! Highly recommended.

Very prompt and efficient service, my daughter's rear windscreen needed replacing, JD Windscreens came out promptly, great communication, a good price, did a great job couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended!

Mc36
Mc36

Great service! Highly recommended.

They answered my request for a quote quickly and with a reasonable price. The young man who fixed my windscreen let me know when he was coming, arrived on time, was courteous and super efficient. He even put my e tag on the new windscreen. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it have a great day and God bless

KVC
KVCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and great service

I had a chipped windscreen just before Christmas and Daniel was able to fix it in quick time. His communications with me and final result were excellent. Would definitely recommend.

Job Satisfaction
Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you very much KVC for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it mate, glad I could help

Andrew F.
Andrew F.Sydney, NSW

Professional, Friendly, Quick, affordable

Mohammad was very friendly, got right to it. The job was done with great care and done within an hour even through a bit of rain. Affordable compared to quotes from other companies and he came right to my driveway. Very professional and very pleased with his work.

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you very much Andrew for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it mate, glad We could help

Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

Great Transaction

Prompt, polite and efficient. I was phoned when Youssef was 20 minutes away. The work was done quickly, down to replacing my etag.
Couldn't be happier with the service and price.
Thanks Youssef!

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you very much Trish for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it, have a great evening

Jodie O.
Jodie O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Same day service, came to my work place and windscreen was replaced in no time. Fantastic competitive prices, would highly recommend. Thank you very much for doing a great job.

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review really appreciate it Jodie, have a great day

Hermina H.
Hermina H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Daniel provided an excellent job at a low price. Was flexible with the appointment to fit my needs.
He was approachable and friendly, and yet professional in his manner.
Very helpful with other suggestions.
I highly recommend Daniel!

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you very much Hermina for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it, have a great weekend

Ahmad Kabir
Ahmad KabirSydney, NSW

Mind Blowing

My Finding with JD windscreens
1. Best price.
2. Commitment to time of arrival.
3. State of the earth workmanship.
4. After owrk cleaning was superb.
5. Soft behaved.
I Wish all success in your business.

Daniel M.JD WindscreensSend a private message

Thank you very much Ahmad for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it, have a great evening