JD Windscreens

JD Windscreens

Best price

I live far away and they are the only company did not wanted to charge me huge amount cause of the distance,I had my windscreen done by this company very helpful and great price will recommend to friends and family !!

Professional

Daniel was very helpful, l needed my truck windscreen done asap and these guys helped me out same day, very professional l m very happy with the job, recommend to family and friends!

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

Great work

Rang Daniel to replace my windscreen on my ford falcon come that day on the agreed time top bloke great service highly recommend to anyone on a budget but looking for quality standard thanks for the quick job took 30 minutes

JD windscreens are very professional.

Thank you JD WINDSCREENS.. You repair man arrived on time even though it was a Sunday.. Very reasonable price. Workman ship very high standard.. extremely satisfied with the the overall service

Car Windscreen replacement

JD Windscreens are extremely reasonable priced but more importantly take care when replacing windscreens.
My car needed a special tool to replace the windscreen when JD windscreen came out
he was honest and said he didn’t have that tool with him and came back next day to replace the windscreen safely as promised.
Very friendly,honest and great workmanship.
Will always used them in the future...

Rih

Rih

Our windscreen cracked from the recent hail storm. I was given a well priced quote and it was easy to find a time to come to my work place to arrange the replacement. The windscreen was replaced quickly without fuss. Highly recommend JD windscreens.

I needed a windscreen replacement asap cause my windscreen cracked from the heavy rain and strom, the boss of JD windscreens sent a guy straight away and helped me out same day, great job will advise to friends %100.

Prompt and friendly service at a reasonable cost - I’d use them again.

After our Ford Ranger’s windscreen was smashed in a Melbourne hail storm, Adam was able to come out to our house and fit a new screen within twenty four hours.

Duti

DutiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional job

I have called 3 different windscreen companies for replace my windscreen, cause my car is vintage no one really helped me, JD windscreens gave me the best price and service, they came 2 people and fixed my car in 30 mins excellent job thank you.

Great job

Fast and prompt service Daniel did a great job and in 40min.Would highly recommend JD windscreens to anyone. The service was first rate and the price was very cheap compared to others.

George

Georgemelbourne

Had jd Windscreens come out and replace windscreen on same day, highly recommend , the job was done in less than 30mins , keep up the great work, Daniel was very friendly

Cheap price, Job done to perfection, Top blokes

Had been looking everywhere for a cheap and affordable windscreen replacement, JD windscreens was a life saver. Not only was it affordable for me (a 1st year apprentice)but the job was done in 20 minutes and was done to perfection. Very nice people and catered to my needs. Would be recommending to my family and friends.

DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS

This company lied to me when I was quoted (with proof of text) for fixing my window and windscreen but turned up only with the window and refused on doing both for our agreed price.

Nic B.

Nic B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service was fantastic and at a great price. He was very accommodating to my requests and ensured that I was satisfied with the product afterwards. I would highly recommend him.

Jocelyn

JocelynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

Very happy with the service. Have replaced the windscreen of our car the next day after we called for a quote! They were very friendly and professional and got the job done promptly at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Busy company, good quality.

Job well done, kept me informed when they were running behind schedule, a rare commodity these days. Danny has good PR skills and was a pleasure to have him do the change over windscreen

Very happy with the prompt service.

Daniel was very prompt in following up on my enquiry and was great at fitting me in to his business schedule, the following day.
He was very friendly and professional and helped me make an informed choice on the type of windscreen replacement I needed.

Highly recommended

The Guys at JD Windscreen operate a very professional and time effective business. I made contact with Daniel and the next day they had the windscreens fitted with no problems at all. There prices are very good too. I highly recommend Daniel and the crew at JD windscreens.

Tom B.

Tom B.Sydney, NSW

Prompt service at a fair price.

I run a lawn mowing business and the guys at JD wimdscreens services were quick to help me out when I busted a car door window. They were nice, fair value and prompt. Would recommend them.

Vladimir

VladimirSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended - best price and top job

Daniel quoted the best price and the installer Mahamed who came to my home was an absolute gentle man. He worked cleanly, methodically leaving a perfect job with no mess. It was an actuall pleasure to have him repair my car. Thanks Daniel and Mahamed.