JD Windscreens

JD Windscreens

4.4

Honest people great work.

Great job, vey friendly and honest people, I will definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friends. Affordable fair prices and very friendly staff. Great service. I'm one happy satisfied customer.

Chris M.

Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A++++

Simply amazing, fast cheap and the work was perfect. Zane was a top worker just did the job no questions asked and cleaned up everything as he left. Had three other quotes and JD came in about $200 under each of them. Will 100% recommend to others.

GeoffSydney, NSW

Excellent work very happy

Came to me during Christmas holidays and was on time and did a amazing job, came the same day and price was $200-$300 cheaper than Obriens, would use again definitely

Professional windscreen installions

Excellent and professional installation of my windscreen I would Have no hesitation in recommending their services Friendly and courteous service provided in a timely manner. A very reasonable price quoted

Garcia

GarciaSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Highly recommended company for any
glass repair to your car. Prompt and a well done professional service. Honest and the product installed is in good quality. Will always be in contact, if another incident occurr in the future.

JD Windscreen

Highly recommend this business.
I rang Daniel for a quote and was very happy as he managed to fit me in the same day.
He was very friendly and did a great job.

Nik

NikVictoria

Love Your work!

Highly recommend this business! They were very accommodating to our situation, (on the fly with time constraints) and fast friendly service. Best value for money, Very happy with the final result. Definitely will be my first call next time I need a windscreen!

Great service!

I rang Daniel for a quote and was very impressed with the price. i was very happy he managed to fit me for the next day. Jacob was very pleasant, friendly and did a great job. I highly recommend.

Impressive service

Thank you for making the process so easy. Great service from booking job to install. Friendly courteous staff, affordable price point next day fit. Would definitely recommend using this company.

Awesome service

Great service. Rang Daniel, quote given at a great price. Managed to fit me in very quickly and arrived on time. Very friendly and a job well done. Would highly recommend

merndagas

merndagasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

QUICK

Danny was great, he booked me in quickly at a competitive price. Zane did a top job and was happy to spend a little extra time helping me remove some of the broken glass from the door lock.

The kids used my windscreen as a slide which resulted in a big crack! Daniel at JD quoted me immediately, and came the next day to replace the windscreen. Very polite and friendly service, would definitely recommend!

Sam Martin

Sam MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreal service

Exceptional service! Extremely happy with the result. Very friendly, on time, very quick and efficient, well priced and good quality work. I absolutely 100% recommend. Will use them every time. Thank you JD Windscreens!

Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Great service and price. The job was done same day and at half the price quoted by well known competitor. Would highly recommend to anyone and would definitely use again.

Phil W.

Phil W.Sydney, NSW

Best service& priced windscreens

Thanks JD Windscreens, Excellent service! I needed a windscreen replaced urgently & the job was done next day, awesome customer service & professionalism with best price, couldn't have been happier. Would highly recommend.

Desiree R.

Desiree R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent same day service

My windscreen on my VW Golf was totally shattered and I urgently needed a replacement. I made a booking for the next available Technician to come to my home the following day and install a new windscreen. Within minutes I received a phone call asking if he would be able to do the installation the same day as he would be in the area, he estimated to be on site between 1pm and 3pm and arrived shortly after 1pm. He was really lovely and professional, the job was done quickly and he also cleared all the small shards of excess glass internally and externally. Overall an excellent job. Highly recommend and would 100% use JD Windscreen's again.

Mark  M.

Mark M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional job done by a honest hard working bloke could not be happier

You surely wouldn’t go anywhere else to get a replacement windscreens if you did a big of homework JD Windscreens are of the. Highest quality and are the cheapestin melbourne on top of being the most efficient honest reliable company you’ll encounter. Couldn’t be happier
Thanks mate I’ll recommend you for sure
Mark
Fawkner

Cath

CathSydney, NSW

Excellent!!!

Excellent service & price. Got 3 different quotes, they were the cheapest & could do it the next day. Arrived on time & an hour later I had my new windscreen installed. Would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a new windscreen. Excellent screen, customer service & price!!!

Quick and complete windscreen install

Needed a windscreen replacement in a hurry. These guys communicated efficiently and replaced the windscreen the next day.

Only called late the night before. Would recommend and Would use again.

Zafar S.

Zafar S.Sydney, NSW

Replacement of windscreen Toyota Camry hybrid

DJ team was excellent, quick response and did nice job
Plus DJ charges were also lowest quote than others
I recommend if you need windscreen job call DJ team for quick better and cheaper job