Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedSydney, NSW

Terrible !!!

They are expensive compared to the competition and used deceptive advertising to lure me into contracting with them and they will not honour my request for cancelling within the cooling off period.

dmg

dmgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so good!

Can’t fault them. Sims were delivered quickly, activation process was quick and easy and transfer occurred seamlessly. I did call to query my password for the usage app, which was answered and resolved in a few minutes. So far my experience has been better than most.

Included Data per Month:5 GB

Can't recommend.

Have waited over two months, and seven phone calls just to receive $50 credit back. A useless system of bad customer service, where they think the payment was made but actually not. I don't really recommend dealing with them.

Daisy

DaisyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Signed for 250GB a month for $75, cancelled and been charged over $400 for one month total.

The quality of the network was awful overall and I attempted to cancel. Nobody replied to the invoice query and the complaint I added to the online portal (the main way of contacting them) Ended up calling them, and spoke to someone who was arrogant and rude. Promised me the service was cancelled, and now I have another bill for over $260! I am now back overseas and left to try and use their portal and have no idea how to remove my credit card details. Will be taking this further

Plan Cost per Month: $286.00
Included Data per Month:250 GB

Overcharged and disconnected in 2 hours!?

Included Data per Month:40 GB

scam promo

i signed up a 6 months promo contact
i used it for 7 months and was charged for a $27 cancellation fee,
data connection was terrible and mms message takes ages to be received

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

So many people are complaining about it. I think it’s great for so many reasons.

Plan Cost per Month: $22.50
Included Data per Month:10 GB

Lyndal H.

Lyndal H.Northern Region, NSW

Warning stay away don't waste your money

Plan Cost per Month: $8.50
Included Data per Month:2 GB

They charge for excess data when THEY didn't turn it off

I paid for x data per month, and it it set so that once I reach that amount, the data will cut off - it doesn't. They let it go over.

Included Data per Month:82 GB

Would not recommend

I needed to travel overseas for a few months and I was advised that I couldn't keep my number unless I stayed on a plan. I chose the lowest plan and continued to pay while away. When I came back I wanted to upgrade to a higher plan but was advised this wasn't possible and that I had to switch out to another provider and then switch back to Jeenee in order to do so. I cancelled my account but then was charged for the following month and also dishonour fees for not paying - something which I wasn't told about. Would not recommend.

Charges for services not provided

Jan
Jan

kevin

kevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service always has been disappointing to be honest.

I applied sim plan and canceled immediate after saw Google review. I have been waiting for refund for almost 14 days. Every times, when I call them, I need to waiting for long time to connect call. They say it will be refunded within today or tomorrow but never refund so far. I am not trust them anymore.

MaxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inflexible customer service

The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced from a mobile provider. We recently signed up 2 phones and will leave ASAP. Please be aware that they have no ability to work with the customer to resolve issues.

Hi Max,
I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. Is there anything that I can assist you with?

ebonflow

ebonflowNSW, 2489

Some of the most affordable plans and excellent customer service

Really great value plans, starting as low as <$10 for unlimited calls and texts with 1GB data.
Reliable service. Any time I have had to talk to someone in the call centre they've always been really friendly and helpful.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.90
Included Data per Month:1 GB
Shaun B

Shaun BMunno Para West

Zero stars stay away

I have had nothing but trouble. I can send text messages but can Not receive them. I have rang daily for the past 16 days to try and get this resolved but I cannot get a solution from them. Absolutely shocking service how can I get in contact with anyone. Would give zero stars if it were possible. Cheap and nasty provider stay away people

Lisa

LisaIllawarra, NSW

Poor Service

There is no Jeenee emergency contact or even online live chat support. It simply 'closes shop' after 5 pm, and on weekends and public holidays without some kind of back-up service for customers. I cannot believe how incompetent this organisation is and feel that it is totally unfair that it does not have a customer support system in place. Getting back within three business days (their policy) is unprofessional and unacceptable!

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Best value for money and excellent support

I have been with jeenee for a couple of years now and recently upgraded my plan with them. There was a slight hiccup in the transfer between plans due to a technicality so i called their support line and was only waiting a couple of minutes before a lovely operator fixed everything up for me while i was on the line. I cannot praise their customer support or ther value for money enough.

Plan Cost per Month: $29.00
Included Data per Month:30 GB

GEE-SHOCK

GEE-SHOCKSydney, NSW

Need longer customer support hours

Perhaps you guys should extend your contact hours beyond 9-5 weekdays? It makes it impossible to call support after work ! Very difficult to get support.
Other than that the plan has no issue.

Plan Cost per Month: $22.50
Included Data per Month:10 GB

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have gone downhill fast

Included Data per Month:30 GB

eddie no fry pans

eddie no fry pansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good service ,cheap cost what more could you want

I have been with Jeenee for 3 years now ,service great no issues calling them compared to some companies,had a minor issue with new sim card for wife but 1 call and fixed

Plan Cost per Month: $14.99
Included Data per Month:2 GB

Edwin T

Edwin Tasked

I find the following extract from the CIS very confusing. If payment is done via Direct Debit (automatic, I presume!!), how can you be sure that payment is made prior to due date and not on due day? Hope a Jeenee representative can answer my query. Thanks.

"Payment processing fee
This plan must be paid via Direct Debit from a nominated credit card. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A payment processing fee of 1.06% is applicable for all payments made via Mastercard or Visa. If you pay your invoice prior to the due date by Mastercard or Visa no processing fees will be charged. . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

Yunjiao W.

Yunjiao W.asked

Hi there, If I port my current number from Jeenee to another provider, how does Jeenee charge me if I only use 1 or 2 days in the last month as it takes time when transfer the number.

Jeremy W.Jeenee Mobile

Thanks for your question. If you transfer your number out then you will be charged for the number of days that your service was active with us in the final month (active means active on the network, irrespective of usage). This means that your minimum monthly charge is prorated to reflect the period that you were active with us. Please note that the inclusions in your final month are also prorated as well. For example - if you were on a $25 per month plan with 10GB of included data per month and you transferred out on the 15th day of a 30 day month then you would be charged 50% of the minimum monthly charge (ie - $12.50). If that plan had 10GB of included data - then you would also have that inclusion amount prorated (ie - 50% or 5GB). Any data used that is greater than the 5GB pro rated inclusion amount in this example would be charged as excess data.

nene

neneasked

Hi how quickly does a sim from jeenee take to arrive after ordering? My postcode is 2250.
One company I have used, the sim was received the next day after ordering and one sim 2 days, however, another company I ordered from previously took a week for the sim to arrive and after 4 days their system is still not working to even activate the sim (this is even after several calls, they have said they have system issues so even they can't activate on their end.) As a result I am going to tell them to disregard the sim and I am going elsewhere. I am now in the predicament I need a sim urgently. I don't want to wait another week just to receive one. I am interested with one of your plans and I have 2 sims that are needed, but I also need prompt service. Thanks

Jeremy W.Jeenee Mobile

Hi. Thanks for your question. We end all of our SIMs from our mailhouse facility which is located in Homebush (NSW). All orders are sent out Priority Post which usually arrives within 2 working days (although it often arrives in Sydney Metropolitan areas the next day. We send our orders out on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If your order is urgent, you can choose Express Post as an option at checkout (for an additional charge).

Anniegeturgun
Anniegeturgun

Hi nene, for me it took a week for a new sim to arrive im in Melbourne region, but this was from the company prior to Jeenee taking over Startel communication.

Get an answer from our members and Jeenee Mobile representatives