very unique product

I am so glad to come across jennen shoes :) it boost your height & comfy too
i am using 1 pair about year & just bought 2nd one

Product AppearanceAs advertised

good for height if slim person

Its okay...gives u lift but is tad bit uncomfortable after a while..may also make ur butt protrude like a womans...but hey thats the price u gotta pay for the extra height i guess.

Amazing product!

Website was easy to navigate. The sizing guide for shoes was easy to use as well. Large range of products available for both men and women. Overall, very satisfied with the quality of the product and the fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Good afternoon Caleb, thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your support of our business and hope to help you in the future. Thanks again and take care. Jennen.

Mark S.

Mark S.Southwest, VIC

Great Shoe range and online shopping was a breeze

I knew the style I wanted (previous customer) so it was easy to search for the shoes I wanted. The online support was also good. Took a few days to be delivered (due to COVID). I'll be back!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

comfortable and really nice style

The shoes are very very comfortable and I feel good wearing them. The style is nice and modern. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great Shoes! Great Price!

Got mine just right before my wedding date and it's a decision I will never regret. The price is reasonable given the quality of the shoes. It's surprisingly comfortable to wear given the additional height it provides. I definitely recommend Jennen shoes!

SizingSlightly large
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality shoes

Very comfortable shoes and the website is super easy to navigate. Been buying these shoes for the past 10 years and still amazed with the quality and comfort. Will be buying more in the future.

Ryan S

Ryan SDunedin

Perfect fit and quality.

Jessica had excellent communication whilst delayed delivery due to the recent pandemic. The products were on spot, and great design!
I have ordered two pairs and both were on excellent conditions.

PasqualeG

PasqualeGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

Easy to follow website layout and fantastic lineup of shoes A huge variety to choose from. Incredible quality and versatile looks, I was able to get casual and formal shoes

Manolito

ManolitoSydney, NSW

I would highly recommend JENNEN Shoes!

Found Jennen shoes when I was searching the Internet for elevated shoes. I was hesitant to buy at first as I have a regular shoemaker abroad. The selection of shoes are adequate, comes on a variety of style and elevations. I ordered Mr. Baron and a 1.6cm Ezylift Soft Heel Shoe Lift Insert Insoles. My order arrived on time. The shoes were individually wrapped for protection. I was so amazed, it fits my feet comfortably and walking with it feels so natural. The insoles are also great addition to my existing shoes. I would definitely buy again! Thanks JENNEN!

Great Shoes

Found you on Facebook
Easy website I purchased 2 pairs of shoes for my husband the size was perfect and he loves the fact they make him taller with out showing a higher heel . Also he has commented on how comfortable they are .
Will be definitely purchasing more .

George Ellis

George EllisSydney, NSW

Love Jennen shoes!

The staff at Jennen shoes are so helpful. They are good at what they do and care for their customers. First class service. The variety and quality of the shoes are first rate and have never been disappointed with the shoes I have purchased from Jennen.

Excellent product, would definitely recommend!

Simple to navigate website with a large range of shoes, excellent customer service, fast shipping and an efficient payment platform. Both of the shoes I ordered are incredibly comfortable and high quality, easily the best shoes I’ve owned and very true to the description. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

didooscar

didooscarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will definitely get another pair!

I just googled elevator shoes and found your site. I went through the females section and really liked the Ms Lynette. I have just received my shoes today and they look just like the ones on the website. I wear 37.5 but I ordered size 38 and they fit well. I look much taller now, and I am very happy. I wish they had more colours. I will definitely purchase more.

Meagan Y.

Meagan Y.Gippsland, VIC

The company has great revives, when then shoes came they hardly come off they are so compfy

Great shoes that are really comfortable. The site is has a terrific range of shoes and products, the people offer a device from Jennnen. Are great about a for. I am looking forward to to buying more shoes from your company.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Meagan, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Glad you like them. We provide live chat support from 8am till midnight, 7 days a week, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions in the future. Take care! Jennen.

Jim  Galanopoulos

Jim GalanopoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasant and informative consumer experience

Great product and so easy to transact - Jennen shoes are consumer oriented! Website is brilliant and payment platforms are so efficient. Above all, the product is exceptional. I'm a convert!

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Jim, thank you so much for your raving review. We stand by our products, and are so happy that well over 100,00 men stand taller with JENNEN. Be safe and take care during these times. Jennen.

Adams

AdamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect shoes

Being a short guy, this shoes gives me confidence and height that I can only dream off. High quality shoes. I will buy a couple more for different occasions.Thank you.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Adams, thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that our shoes have helped you feel more confident. If you have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe. Jennen.

Best shopping experience

It was very easy to find my way online. I am looking for the specific shoes I went to look for. The service was good, there is a good range of products and the quality of my shoes was really good, will last me long.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Pem, thank you for your review. We've spent a lot of time and energy on our site, so we're really grateful for your feedback. Also glad you like the quality and range of our products. Take care and be safe. Jennen.

Feet have never felt better.

I was having feet problems so I contacted Jennen shoes to try and help, which they did. Process was easy and was delivered perfect soles for my feet. I have been using them in my gym shoes and have never felt better.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Liam, so glad our care team was able to provide the support you needed. I shall pass on the message. Hope your feet are feeling better than ever. Jennen.

Amazing customer service! Arranged urgently easy & friendly. The best service I have ever received!!

Amazing team & great customer service by Jackie. You wont find this level of dedication anywhere else! Very satisfied with urgent delivery & the entire transaction was perfect.Keep it up! 10 out of 10 for Jackie.