Perfect!!!

The shoes are very sturdy and look exactly like the ones shown on the website. Auspost delivered my parcel to a wrong address and I ended up getting used pair of shoes but Jennen exchanged it without any question and sent a new pair by express delivery.
Great service!!!

Best customer service

Great range of shoes and very easy to navigate the store to find just what you are looking for. Quality of the shoes is very good and the customer service is the best i have come across. I was kept up to date of the status of my order right from it being placed to being in Transit to customs and then when it was delivered to my workplace in New Zealand all in only a few days from placing my order.

Product Appearance As advertised

good quality shoes and give fantastic lift , it will take some getting used to them though, but they look great

very easy to find the different types of shoes , although the ones I really wanted weren't available for a couple of months so I got a different (higher lift) boot ,

Product Appearance As advertised

Great place to shop for nice shoes

Very easy to navigate online store. A wide variety of styles and colours to choose from. Quality is good and customer service is prompt. Happy overall. Wore the shoes in multiple climates without any issue.

Great Quality Shoes

Jennen shoes are our go to shoes for any event including weddings and formal occasions. He's comfortable in them all night and I can wear my heels, so I'm extremely happy. The shoes are high quality and there's always a huge variety of casual and formal shoes to choose from.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect shoes for my wedding

I’m so glad I chose these shoes to wear for my wedding. I bought them at the Melbourne store and the staff member was very helpful offering a few different options. I ended up choosing these shoes because for me they felt the most comfortable. I wanted to be a few inches taller on my wedding day so my wife could wear whatever heels she wanted and still wouldn’t be taller than me! I now wear these shoes for work and they are holding up very well. Would highly recommend Jennen shoes.

good quality

bought smaller shoe insert, is comfortable and fits description. height increase described is accurate and it fits in my shoes without going up in size at all. would shop again.

Great shoes

The quality of the shoes were exceptional. Comfortable, affordable, long lasting and walking in them for elongated periods of time is not an issue at all. Highly recommend Jennen shoes

Sizing True to size

Keep getting complimented on them!

They're extremely comfortable and stylish, and I must have received at least 6 unsolicited compliments about them since I started wearing them a month ago. Jennen went out of his way to find the right pair for me.

Feel good !!

Love the shoes gives me confidence in all surroundings. Absolutely love the product. The quality of the shoe is also a quality equal to any designer example . Gucci , Louis Vuitton

Brilliant shoes

The Jennen shoes are wonderful products that really enhance my confidence. I wear them all the time and no one knows, which is the real beauty of the Jennen shoes.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the shoes and the shopping experience

Feels like overnight I found the perfect shoes for me. I used to visit the store regularly but now just go online in case I see something I may like.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great pair of shoes, highly recommend

Website was simple but supplied all information, a large selection of shoes and high quality shoes. Highly recommend Jennen’s products! Will definitely be buying through these guys again. Thanks heaps

Product Appearance As advertised

Great shoes, and super service. Thanks!

Best online service experience I've had. They were fast and very responsive to my queries. I've been back for several pairs, and have been so impressed with the service. Broad range of styles, and I absolutely love the way the shoes look and make me quite a bit taller.

Good quality, very comfortable

Easy to navigate online store
satisfied with range of product. however, could have more range and color
satisfied with the quality of the product, i need to get use to it more to wear

Product Appearance As advertised

The shoes were narrow in the first few weeks. Then they expanded.

The shoes were very narrow when I first purchased them. Thus at that time I was glad I purchased size 42. However, after a few weeks the shoes expanded and now I feel that I should have purchased size 41 because they seem to be a bit loose. Yet I am not sure how I will be able to put on size 41 when brand new because I struggle to put on size 42 when they were new. Even though the shoes are loose I find that I can still walk very fast with them on. They do not slow me down at all.

Great Shoes

Love the shoes, they fit like a glove and I feel very confident wearing them. They look like RM Williams. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will buy again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product and service!

Product was as expected. The service was impeccable. Given these were high ankle shoes, the comfort level could have been better. Other wise it is a great product. There needs to more Vegan shoes options in the website that are visually appealing too.

Not really comfortable

somewhat satisfied but really not worth the price. it is very expensive. I cant get over the fact at how I was tricked into thinking I was buying quality shoes. Im not saying they are bad quality they are not but again with the cost. So, never again

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Great Shoes, quick delivery!

I purchased a formal pair and a casual pair of shoes. They are uncomfortable at first and are hard to walk in. You may get blisters after wearing them for an extended period of time but you will get used to it.

Overall, very happy with the shoes, they are great quality. Easy to exchange if you purchased the wrong size.

Sizing Slightly small