Jennen Shoes

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great quality and comfort

Everything was just simple and easy and convenient.
Delivery was super fast with awesome communication.

Product range us good and I just love the quality.
Definately recommend to anyone that wants to look classy.

Excellent shoes!

Excellent shoes! We were super happy with the shoes we ordered. Perfect fit and the quality is amazing! My partner is 6cm shorter than me as I am 185cm tall. Wearing Jennen shoes made him so much more confident next to me! He is super happy with his new shoes!
The store is super easy to navigate!
Products range is great!
Super fast shipping!
Love their products and the idea!
Not all men are super tall but they make their dreams come true!

Product Appearance As advertised

Good quality shoes, but very large make

not true to size (huge!) and to exchange you pay return which for such a high end company this is a shock and unimpressive. The quality is fantastic and will last a long time though.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent very high quality product. I am so satisfied.

This is an extremely good pair of shoes. Very well made with very high quality materials. It's really comfortable to wear and pretty good looking. The product is well above my expectations.

Rachael

Rachael

Best shoes ever!

These shoes are amazing. They give you height but no one would know it's from the shoes. The range is limited but they are of the highest quality. Now all they need is a range of ballet flats with height!

Brian Murrell

Brian MurrellSouthwest, VIC

The footwear i always needed.

Navigating the store was very easy due to the different categories made finding the exact shoe i wanted was found in a short amount of time. Very satisfied with the range available from dress shoes to track shoes and everything in between. The quality is 2nd to none from the stitching to the sole and the upper section of every pair i have(4 pairs) i am very impressed.

SCP

SCPSydney, NSW

Great pair of shoes and customer service.

Good quality pair of shoes, I wear them everyday since it adds height which increases confidence. The online store was trouble-free and straightforward - very crisp and clean design. The ability to view a product in 360 degrees and at various angles allows for better buying confidence. Online customer service particularly the prompt e-mails regarding purchase and delivery information is much appreciated. In the future I would love to see a greater range of quality products from Jennen. Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised

Very good quality along with superior online service, which is rare these days.

My first encounter with Jennen shoes was a surprisingly quick and informative answers on a Sunday. 5 days later my order was delivered at home. The quality surpassed what I expected, after trying similar in other venues. I have already made another order, which too arrived exactly after 5 days. And, I will buy again

S C.

S C.Perth, WA

Quality product, Fast shipping, Top customer service

Amazing quality product from the guys and gals down at Jennen Shoes. Very well designed and super comfortable. Backed up with top notch customer service. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you.

Product Appearance As advertised

My third pair of Jennen Shoes and still loving them!

Very happy with my third pair of Jennen shoes. Decided to purchase a causal pair this time. Very comfortable and stylist! Will definitely continue to purchase more in the future. Highly recommended.

YSC

YSCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME shoes, great service

I've bought five pairs now from Jennen ranging from formal to casual and they've all been FANTASTIC quality. Customer service is impeccable and I'm really bummed their stores closed but their online service is still awesome - my last pair was bought online and delivery was quick and easy.

Matthew L.

Matthew L.Sydney, NSW

Shoes make you taller without being noticeable in the shoe itself

I got the 10cm shoes .. they're barely noticeable and others are stunned at how they couldn't notice it in the shoe itself, but think it's amazing how tall I am. The shoes even came with little bags to put them in your suitcase without the shine rubbing on other clothes. Perfect for my trip back home to Texas. Probably my best buy while in Australia.

Marc Ciseau

Marc CiseauPerth, WA

Quality

I have bought many Jennen shoes now and I find that that quality standard is even more better. The website is easy to use and the reliable postage makes for an excellent company to purchase from as well.

Maria Shanks

Maria Shanks

The shoes are great and very comfy, I hope they’ll keep adding more stylish women’s styles in the future.

Website is very clear and easy to navigate. Very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely consider to purchase more in the future. The shoes are great to wear in summer or winter.

Sizing Slightly large
Kezza

KezzaPerth, WA

Best made shoes with great comfort.

I have purchased Jennen shoes for the past 6 years and now all my shoe purchases are from them. I’ve tried other brands but none can compete. Great product, great comfort and great service.

Fantastic! And so comfortable

Great site, easy to navigate through. Purchase came within a few days as stated. Really comfortable to wear, fantastic quality, and look great! Already looking at the next pair to buy.

Greg B

Greg BSydney, NSW

Style and Comfort

The shoes were stylish and comfortable. Website was easy to navigate and range could be a touch more extensive with styles that mirror the retail shoes. Happy to recommend and will use and buy shoes again.

George

GeorgeBargara, Queensland

Perfect

Excellent quality shoes, easy to navigate website, very well made and stylish. Great range on offer. If they were priced a little lower, I'd definitely buy all my shoes from Jennen.

Jennen N.Jennen Shoes

Lifechanger

Saw the ad in a magazine on a jetstar flight and have just bought my 4th pair. Comfortable and love the look and style of the shoes. Never felt so tall in my life

Nicole Thomson

Nicole ThomsonCentral Queensland, QLD

A lovely addition to my wardrobe!

The site was easy to navigate and there were a few design options. The back of the shoe sometimes feels in danger of sliding off, but overall, I’m very happy!