Listing monitored by JENNEN Shoes

Excellent customer service/quality shoes

I have been impressed with the excellent customer. I buy Jennen shoes not just for the height addition, but more importantly because I like the style and durability of the product

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Amazing customer service experience, staff are very helpful and prompt in replying through chat. Would like to commend Jackie in particular who was very helpful in answering my queries and assisting with purchasing! Keep up the good work.

Tamba
TambaSydney, NSW

Elegant top quality boots.

I have purchased 3 pairs of Jennen boots; 1 pair Tahnee and 2 pairs of Tognetti.
They are excellent style & fit.
As good as my RM Williams pairs which is the best rap I could possibly give.

JayJENNEN ShoesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review, Tamba. We really appreciate your feedback. Customer care and product quality are our highest priorities. Have a lovely week ahead. Jennen.

MAYUR
MAYURSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer service

I had some warranty issue which was resolved by their team management without any issues. thanks for such an outstanding service

StephenT
StephenT

Nice Shoes but a little tight - Good Customer Service

I purchased a pair of Mr Dee shoes in the size I have bought all my other shoes from Jennen but these were somewhat a tight fit. They are a very good looking shoe and seem to be well-made but they are a little tight around my toes. After contacting Jennen with my concerns, they were able to offer me some solutions to the problems I was having with the shoes. I have purchased quite a few different styles of shoes from Jennen in the past and they have all been good quality shoes and most have lasted for quite a long time.

JayJENNEN ShoesSend a private message

Hi Stephen, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Take care and hope we can assist you again in the future. Jennen.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron MitchellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable footwear

I love their shoes , just purchased my 3rd pair , it’s so easy to order on line and convenient..
thanks Cam

rocky
rockySouth East Queensland, QLD

very happy

very satisfied with the shoes,there on line chat is a great help,could not believe how fast i recieved my shoes,i live in qld and i got them in 3 days,the shoes fit perfect and are very stylish

Love the extra lift ... always struggled with my short height ...

Product is a good quality product , personnel always made it very pleasant to deal with the purchase ... big plus! Thank you

Excellent quality shoes and support staff

Excellent quality shoes and support staff.
Have been using for many years! Thank you Jennen. Comfortable and well made shoes. Highly recommend!

Good product, great service

I am very happy with Jennen Shoes. I have only started purchasing from the company, but so far it's been all good. My orders have been processed and dispatched promptly, and my experience with customer service, when I needed it, was exemplary.

Simply The Best

I brought my first pair of shoes from Jennen three years ago and they look exactly the same as the day I got them - they are first class quality. Customer Service folks, particularly Jackie, are world class and I intend on being a lifelong customer.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Josh Oslopov
Josh Oslopov

Amazing Quality

Quality and design exceed expectations, i have bought the wedding shoe and chelsea boot and both are the comfiest shoes i now own !

very unique product

I am so glad to come across jennen shoes :) it boost your height & comfy too
i am using 1 pair about year & just bought 2nd one

Product Appearance As advertised

good for height if slim person

Its okay...gives u lift but is tad bit uncomfortable after a while..may also make ur butt protrude like a womans...but hey thats the price u gotta pay for the extra height i guess.

Caleb
CalebMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing product!

Website was easy to navigate. The sizing guide for shoes was easy to use as well. Large range of products available for both men and women. Overall, very satisfied with the quality of the product and the fast shipping. Highly recommend!

JayJENNEN ShoesSend a private message

Good afternoon Caleb, thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your support of our business and hope to help you in the future. Thanks again and take care. Jennen.