Jennen Shoes

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

a dream coming true

me and my husband adored the quality of the shoes and we were amazed with how much care was put into every detail. unbelievably easy, quick, approachable service, very kind. unfortunately, a gift i ordered was +10cm and i underestimated the fact my husband can't walk in heels. we were heartbroken to send our first pair back. jennen assisted us well to make it happen.

MarkH

MarkHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I think I made the right choice with Jennen height-increasing insoles.

Grace and john

Grace and johnBrisbane

Taller.com shoes

I did buy a pair of shoes around eight years ago from this company and they were great lasted for about 4 to 5 years but just recently only a few days ago bought a similar pair of shoes casual boot style called Nepal it was a very poor light rubbish quality paid over $200 for them would be a $50 shoe elsewhere in a normal shoe shop. Very disappointed will never buy from here again. Would rather buy a pair of normal shoes oversized and put some insoles in them.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Jennen N.Jennen Shoes
Andrew D

Andrew DGungahlin 2912, ACT

Shoes are extremely comfortable and high quality

Delivery was within a couple of days. The shoes are very comfortable, look highly professional and have now bought an additional pair. So impressed and will not go back to my old shoes. Jennen shoes are slightly cheaper in price than my previous shoes but are better in every regard. Highly recommended and my only wish is I had bought these sooner.

Flora

FloraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's awesome!

Easy to order and so many to choose from. Takes only 1 day to be delivered. Satisfied with the service. It's amazing they offer those kinds of products. Helps each individual to boost their confidence.

Sizing Slightly large

RAEL K.

RAEL K.Sydney, NSW

Its too nice

First i would like to express my satisfaction . Before eight month i was talking to my friend about shues i just tell him my girl friend is taller than me so i need a shues it makes me tall when i tell him .he recommend me to search Jennen shues which is amasing .that the exact Quality and type of shues I want .so am so happy about your shues I aready bought two I will buy very soon another one also.
The only thing I can say is you need more type of shues casual and formal as well you need to advertise more also cause many people the does not know about Jennen shues thanks

Great quality and comfort

Everything was just simple and easy and convenient.
Delivery was super fast with awesome communication.

Product range us good and I just love the quality.
Definately recommend to anyone that wants to look classy.

Excellent shoes!

Excellent shoes! We were super happy with the shoes we ordered. Perfect fit and the quality is amazing! My partner is 6cm shorter than me as I am 185cm tall. Wearing Jennen shoes made him so much more confident next to me! He is super happy with his new shoes!
The store is super easy to navigate!
Products range is great!
Super fast shipping!
Love their products and the idea!
Not all men are super tall but they make their dreams come true!

Product Appearance As advertised

Good quality shoes, but very large make

not true to size (huge!) and to exchange you pay return which for such a high end company this is a shock and unimpressive. The quality is fantastic and will last a long time though.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent very high quality product. I am so satisfied.

This is an extremely good pair of shoes. Very well made with very high quality materials. It's really comfortable to wear and pretty good looking. The product is well above my expectations.

Rachael

Rachael

Best shoes ever!

These shoes are amazing. They give you height but no one would know it's from the shoes. The range is limited but they are of the highest quality. Now all they need is a range of ballet flats with height!

Brian Murrell

Brian MurrellSouthwest, VIC

The footwear i always needed.

Navigating the store was very easy due to the different categories made finding the exact shoe i wanted was found in a short amount of time. Very satisfied with the range available from dress shoes to track shoes and everything in between. The quality is 2nd to none from the stitching to the sole and the upper section of every pair i have(4 pairs) i am very impressed.

SCP

SCPSydney, NSW

Great pair of shoes and customer service.

Good quality pair of shoes, I wear them everyday since it adds height which increases confidence. The online store was trouble-free and straightforward - very crisp and clean design. The ability to view a product in 360 degrees and at various angles allows for better buying confidence. Online customer service particularly the prompt e-mails regarding purchase and delivery information is much appreciated. In the future I would love to see a greater range of quality products from Jennen. Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised

Very good quality along with superior online service, which is rare these days.

My first encounter with Jennen shoes was a surprisingly quick and informative answers on a Sunday. 5 days later my order was delivered at home. The quality surpassed what I expected, after trying similar in other venues. I have already made another order, which too arrived exactly after 5 days. And, I will buy again

S C.

S C.Perth, WA

Quality product, Fast shipping, Top customer service

Amazing quality product from the guys and gals down at Jennen Shoes. Very well designed and super comfortable. Backed up with top notch customer service. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you.

Product Appearance As advertised

My third pair of Jennen Shoes and still loving them!

Very happy with my third pair of Jennen shoes. Decided to purchase a causal pair this time. Very comfortable and stylist! Will definitely continue to purchase more in the future. Highly recommended.

YSC

YSCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME shoes, great service

I've bought five pairs now from Jennen ranging from formal to casual and they've all been FANTASTIC quality. Customer service is impeccable and I'm really bummed their stores closed but their online service is still awesome - my last pair was bought online and delivery was quick and easy.

Matthew L.

Matthew L.Sydney, NSW

Shoes make you taller without being noticeable in the shoe itself

I got the 10cm shoes .. they're barely noticeable and others are stunned at how they couldn't notice it in the shoe itself, but think it's amazing how tall I am. The shoes even came with little bags to put them in your suitcase without the shine rubbing on other clothes. Perfect for my trip back home to Texas. Probably my best buy while in Australia.

Marc Ciseau

Marc CiseauPerth, WA

Quality

I have bought many Jennen shoes now and I find that that quality standard is even more better. The website is easy to use and the reliable postage makes for an excellent company to purchase from as well.

Maria Shanks

Maria Shanks

The shoes are great and very comfy, I hope they’ll keep adding more stylish women’s styles in the future.

Website is very clear and easy to navigate. Very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely consider to purchase more in the future. The shoes are great to wear in summer or winter.

Sizing Slightly large