Manolito

ManolitoSydney, NSW

I would highly recommend JENNEN Shoes!

Found Jennen shoes when I was searching the Internet for elevated shoes. I was hesitant to buy at first as I have a regular shoemaker abroad. The selection of shoes are adequate, comes on a variety of style and elevations. I ordered Mr. Baron and a 1.6cm Ezylift Soft Heel Shoe Lift Insert Insoles. My order arrived on time. The shoes were individually wrapped for protection. I was so amazed, it fits my feet comfortably and walking with it feels so natural. The insoles are also great addition to my existing shoes. I would definitely buy again! Thanks JENNEN!

Great Shoes

Found you on Facebook
Easy website I purchased 2 pairs of shoes for my husband the size was perfect and he loves the fact they make him taller with out showing a higher heel . Also he has commented on how comfortable they are .
Will be definitely purchasing more .

George Ellis

George EllisSydney, NSW

Love Jennen shoes!

The staff at Jennen shoes are so helpful. They are good at what they do and care for their customers. First class service. The variety and quality of the shoes are first rate and have never been disappointed with the shoes I have purchased from Jennen.

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Excellent product, would definitely recommend!

Simple to navigate website with a large range of shoes, excellent customer service, fast shipping and an efficient payment platform. Both of the shoes I ordered are incredibly comfortable and high quality, easily the best shoes I’ve owned and very true to the description. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

didooscar

didooscarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will definitely get another pair!

I just googled elevator shoes and found your site. I went through the females section and really liked the Ms Lynette. I have just received my shoes today and they look just like the ones on the website. I wear 37.5 but I ordered size 38 and they fit well. I look much taller now, and I am very happy. I wish they had more colours. I will definitely purchase more.

Meagan Y.

Meagan Y.Gippsland, VIC

The company has great revives, when then shoes came they hardly come off they are so compfy

Great shoes that are really comfortable. The site is has a terrific range of shoes and products, the people offer a device from Jennnen. Are great about a for. I am looking forward to to buying more shoes from your company.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Meagan, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Glad you like them. We provide live chat support from 8am till midnight, 7 days a week, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions in the future. Take care! Jennen.

Jim  Galanopoulos

Jim GalanopoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasant and informative consumer experience

Great product and so easy to transact - Jennen shoes are consumer oriented! Website is brilliant and payment platforms are so efficient. Above all, the product is exceptional. I'm a convert!

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Jim, thank you so much for your raving review. We stand by our products, and are so happy that well over 100,00 men stand taller with JENNEN. Be safe and take care during these times. Jennen.

Adams

AdamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect shoes

Being a short guy, this shoes gives me confidence and height that I can only dream off. High quality shoes. I will buy a couple more for different occasions.Thank you.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Adams, thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that our shoes have helped you feel more confident. If you have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe. Jennen.

Best shopping experience

It was very easy to find my way online. I am looking for the specific shoes I went to look for. The service was good, there is a good range of products and the quality of my shoes was really good, will last me long.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Pem, thank you for your review. We've spent a lot of time and energy on our site, so we're really grateful for your feedback. Also glad you like the quality and range of our products. Take care and be safe. Jennen.

Find out how JENNEN Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Feet have never felt better.

I was having feet problems so I contacted Jennen shoes to try and help, which they did. Process was easy and was delivered perfect soles for my feet. I have been using them in my gym shoes and have never felt better.

Jennen N.JENNEN Shoes

Dear Liam, so glad our care team was able to provide the support you needed. I shall pass on the message. Hope your feet are feeling better than ever. Jennen.

Amazing customer service! Arranged urgently easy & friendly. The best service I have ever received!!

Amazing team & great customer service by Jackie. You wont find this level of dedication anywhere else! Very satisfied with urgent delivery & the entire transaction was perfect.Keep it up! 10 out of 10 for Jackie.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Long-lasting and high quality shoes

The store is user-friendly and intuitive to use, offering a wide variety of shoes which can be sorted according to colours, style and lift/height. I have purchases 2 pairs in the last couple of years, a set for work and for a casual use. They're comfy and are in good condition till this day. Oh, I also won a $50 voucher and received a coupon code, so I guess I'll be ordering another pair now.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Mr. Gershwin Elevator Shoes by JENNEN

Their customer service is the best compared to other online sellers. They handled all my queries in a professional manner. Very satisfied with the product. Fits true to size and looks great. Will definitely purchase more from these guys in the future.

John C.

John C.Darwin, NT

Good products range , great customer care staff .

Placed 2 separate orders, products display & prices look good ....not tested yet, but am optimistic . Very impressed with helpful Customer Care , in particular Jackie and Krystal . I feel comfortable as a customer of Jennens .

Maestro

MaestroHobart, TAS

Totally happy.

Recently took delivery of a second set of insoles from JENNEN Shoes to help correct a leg-length discrepancy - far more comfortable than the original shoe inners. They slotted straight in, are discreet and hard-wearing and I don't even notice them. Exactly what I was looking for. Fast and super friendly service. Brilliant product, highly recommended.

One Happy Customer

One Happy CustomerMid North Coast, NSW

Incredible Service Amazing Shoes.

The process from start to finish has been amazing the ease of ordering to wearing these incredibly comfortable shoes has been an absolute pleasure cant wait till my next pair arrives.
If you havent bought yourself a pair you are missing out.
Life time customer right here.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great shoes, great service!

Very happy overall. Quick service- fast deliver with regular updates and very comfortable. Overall exceptional service - particularly with chat function to ask questions when making the purchase online. Very professional!

a dream coming true

me and my husband adored the quality of the shoes and we were amazed with how much care was put into every detail. unbelievably easy, quick, approachable service, very kind. unfortunately, a gift i ordered was +10cm and i underestimated the fact my husband can't walk in heels. we were heartbroken to send our first pair back. jennen assisted us well to make it happen.

MarkH

MarkHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I think I made the right choice with Jennen height-increasing insoles.

Grace and john

Grace and johnBrisbane

Taller.com shoes

I did buy a pair of shoes around eight years ago from this company and they were great lasted for about 4 to 5 years but just recently only a few days ago bought a similar pair of shoes casual boot style called Nepal it was a very poor light rubbish quality paid over $200 for them would be a $50 shoe elsewhere in a normal shoe shop. Very disappointed will never buy from here again. Would rather buy a pair of normal shoes oversized and put some insoles in them.

Product Appearance Not as advertised