Jet Blast Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chika K.

Chika K.Palmerston 2913, ACT

The you for the great service

Tony’s response was very fast and came to diagnose the issue with no call out fee. When we asked him the job to go ahead, he came back on the same day to complete. Very reliable.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Don

DonCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Service prompt response

Tony arrived on time, quickly diagnosed the cause of the problem and immediately proceeded to fix it. Quick efficient and professional solving the problem within half an hour. Would certainly use his services again and really appreciated his honesty after dealing with another plumbers inefficient ripoff.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Andrew

AndrewHolt 2615, ACT

Excellent service and response time

Tony came out and cleared a blocked drain within the hour of the call . Would Highly recommend his service due to his professionalism and efficiency.well done and thank you for the service.

Matt L.

Matt L.Torrens 2607, ACT

Get a Professional

Tony is nice guy but appears not to know how to use his equipment. After attempting to fix the initial problem, I had to ask him back as the problem had worsened since his initial visit. He did return, which I was grateful for, however proceeded to completely block the sewer leaving raw sewage all over the back yard. He then told me it was Icon Water's problem and couldn't come back for three days, leaving me completely stranded ! I had to call an Emergency plumber on the weekend, who took greater care and time and solved the problem with a similar jet. Don't bother with small operators like this if you want the job done right the first time.

Fast and honest

Tony arrived within half an hour and diagnosed the problem quickly. He gave us honest advice on what we needed to do next without pressure or a sales pitch. Thanks for your help Tony.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you Amanda, appreciate the feedback!

Kasia

KasiaBraddon 2612, ACT

Fast and professional service

Contacted Jetblast plumbing and spoke to Tony about a recently installed gas BBQ not working correctly . Arrived within 45 minutes and repaired the BBQ . Previous plumber unable to diagnose the problem .extremely happy with Tony .

Thank you Kasia! Appreciate the feedback

Kerry R

Kerry RMacquarie 2614, ACT

Outstanding

Stormwater pipes needed replacing and added to.

Tony was very prompt, efficient and courteous.

Great service, great price and all done with a smile.

I will definitely be contacting him again for any future plumbing needs.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thanks Kerry! Great feedback, we appreciate the endorsement.

Anna

AnnaAmaroo 2914, ACT

Outstanding!

My bath tap (mixer) wouldn’t stop running so I called Tony and within the hour he arrived! Tony diagnosed the issue and explained that the part I required is not a standard item and that he would need to order it. He temporarily fixed the leaking tap so I didn’t have to worry about huge water bills in the interim!
Tony left to source the part and within the hour he called to give me my options on the next steps.
He was so helpful, super efficient and reliable, didn’t charge a call out fee, went above and beyond, kept me in the loop and his customer service was outstanding! Highly recommended!!!
Anna - 18 March 2019

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Fantastic! Thank you for the great feedback Anna.

Tom F

Tom FTheodore 2905, ACT

Brilliant service

Had problem with refill valve on toilet. Rang Jet Blast Plumbing at 5pm. The next morning at 7.30am Tony arrived, quickly assessed the problem, replaced the faulty valve. Very friendly, highly competent plumber. Reasonable cost of repair. Highly recommend this service

Sounds just like Tony! He is very efficient. Appreciate the feedback Tom

Christine C

Christine CKambah 2902, ACT

Fast, friendly and reliable

Needing someone to sort out a number of plumbing problems, and after reading previous reviews, I gave Jet Blast Plumbing a call. Tony arrived the next morning and had all jobs completed that day. I have no hesitation adding my recommendation to the list.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you Christine, appreciate the recommendation!

Excellent service

Tradesman arrived on time, assessed the issue and went about fixing the blocked drain after finding the correct external drain which was hidden under a newly built deck. Was very thorough and provided great advice. Professional, efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Great feedback, Thank you Anna

cleared block drain in minutes.

Tradesman was here on time and fixed problem within 15 minutes. Very professional, friendly and efficient would definitely recommend them.
much appreciated. Ruth

Great Feedback! Thank you Ruth

MarkCanberra

Jet Blast can't clear tree roots from drains

Hired them to come and clear some tree roots from our drains, but the water cutting tool they use just couldn't do the job. Then the water pressure built up and exploded out of the ensuite sink, spraying smelly trap water all over the walls and roof. Just lucky it wasn't the toilet I guess.

So they made a mess that we had to clean up, couldn't clear the roots, then charged me full price. I hired a plumber with an electric eel instead and he was able to cut through all the roots and resolve the problem.

If you have blocked drains then don't waste your time with them. They also give their quotes as "280 dollars, plus GST". Just give me the full price you are going to charge me! It's not like GST is optional.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Dear Mark, my apologies. Please ignore our first response. It appears we had you confused with another customer named Mark.
We regret that your drain was not cleared at the time and you were not satisfied with our service.

Geoff

GeoffMawson

Jet Blast name = Jet Blast Service

We had a problem with a toilet cistern We rang on Monday morning for a quote and were rung back within a few hours and asked to send photos.
Tony then arrived as arranged on Tuesday to examine the cistern and made a recommendation which we accepted.
He then arrived with a new cistern the next day and it was installed within two hours. The price was well within our budget.
Now if you can find a plumber who can do better than that then book him.
Thanks Tony for a great and prompt solution.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you for your great feedback Geoff! Tony is indeed very efficient

Drain unblocked in no time.

Tony was precisely on time and quickly sorted my drain issues. Professional, courteous,cheerful and efficient! I recommend him! He also promptly answered his mobile. On a Sunday morning!

Thanks Vik! Appreciate the feedback

Alison

AlisonCanberra

Jet Blast Plumbing and Tony - Excellent!

Tony and Jet Blast Plumbing are beyond brilliant. We knew we needed someone who knew what they were doing and Tony was absolutely outstanding!! Given that it's the weekend and it could have been impossible to get anyone to help, Tony was at our home within 10 minutes. We couldn't believe it. Not only did he fix the potentially disastrous plumbing issue we had, but he then fixed a pipe we didn't even know might be a problem! All of that and he stayed true to his quote. Tony and his business are a credit to the plumbing business and we won't be going to anyone else! Excellent!

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you for pasing on this wonderful feedback. So glad that Tony could help

Highly recommend

Very quick response time. We had hot water running out of the bath tap for 4 days.
I had called up 3 other (top) plumbing services in Canberra. Two of these services couldn't get to me until the end of the week and the third one said they could come same day but never contacted me back.

I call Jet Blast after 5pm and Tony was at my place within 15 minutes.

He talked me through the issue of what needed to be replaced and how to avoid the issue in the future.

Easy to say I will contact them again (and recommend) with any future plumbing issues! Thank you.

Dear Emma
So glad that Tony could help. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Bev

BevCanberra

Best plumbing service ever

Our pipes were blocked and Tony was there within the hour to fix it. As a result of the drain overflowing, our hot water system had a malfunction. I rang Tony at night and he told he how to fix it, then arrived at our home first thing the next morning to repair the system. Nothing is too much trouble for Tony. He is very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Reasonable rates is a bonus.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you for your feedback Bev. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Stella

StellaCanberra

Quick, Friendly and Professional. Highly Recommended

From first enquiry to completion of work, Tony was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Came when he said he would and even followed through with a courtesy call prior to arriving like most tradies say they will but hardly ever do. Would highly recommend Tony and his work and will definitely use his services again.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you for passing on this valuable feedback Stella! Much appreciated

alison

alisoncanberra

Quality service for a reasonable price!

Fast, efficient and friendly service. Highly recommend. Only place I'll go to from now on! Very competitive pricing. Excellent customer service. Tony sure knows his stuff! Great advice given too.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you for your feedback Alison. We appreciate it!