Jet Blast Plumbing

Jet Blast Plumbing

Outstanding!

My bath tap (mixer) wouldn’t stop running so I called Tony and within the hour he arrived! Tony diagnosed the issue and explained that the part I required is not a standard item and that he would need to order it. He temporarily fixed the leaking tap so I didn’t have to worry about huge water bills in the interim!
Tony left to source the part and within the hour he called to give me my options on the next steps.
He was so helpful, super efficient and reliable, didn’t charge a call out fee, went above and beyond, kept me in the loop and his customer service was outstanding! Highly recommended!!!
Anna - 18 March 2019

Fantastic! Thank you for the great feedback Anna.

Brilliant service

Had problem with refill valve on toilet. Rang Jet Blast Plumbing at 5pm. The next morning at 7.30am Tony arrived, quickly assessed the problem, replaced the faulty valve. Very friendly, highly competent plumber. Reasonable cost of repair. Highly recommend this service

Sounds just like Tony! He is very efficient. Appreciate the feedback Tom

Fast, friendly and reliable

Needing someone to sort out a number of plumbing problems, and after reading previous reviews, I gave Jet Blast Plumbing a call. Tony arrived the next morning and had all jobs completed that day. I have no hesitation adding my recommendation to the list.

Thank you Christine, appreciate the recommendation!

Excellent service

Tradesman arrived on time, assessed the issue and went about fixing the blocked drain after finding the correct external drain which was hidden under a newly built deck. Was very thorough and provided great advice. Professional, efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Great feedback, Thank you Anna

cleared block drain in minutes.

Tradesman was here on time and fixed problem within 15 minutes. Very professional, friendly and efficient would definitely recommend them.
much appreciated. Ruth

Great Feedback! Thank you Ruth

Jet Blast can't clear tree roots from drains

Hired them to come and clear some tree roots from our drains, but the water cutting tool they use just couldn't do the job. Then the water pressure built up and exploded out of the ensuite sink, spraying smelly trap water all over the walls and roof. Just lucky it wasn't the toilet I guess.

So they made a mess that we had to clean up, couldn't clear the roots, then charged me full price. I hired a plumber with an electric eel instead and he was able to cut through all the roots and resolve the problem.

If you have blocked drains then don't waste your time with them. They also give their quotes as "280 dollars, plus GST". Just give me the full price you are going to charge me! It's not like GST is optional.

Dear Mark It is unfortunate to read this feedback. We would have welcomed the opportunity to respond directly. Whilst the drain was not able to be cleared, it is also fair to mention that the plumber did return and worked the drain on two occasions for over an hour each time. Icon water also advised that you needed to dig up to locate the tie (where the blockage was) as there were ongoing issues with the drain. It also sounds like you had other plumbing issues going on with your pipes which caused the mess that you mention. The Water Jetter does not cause "explosions" and 95% of the time will clear the drain. The plumber would have also cleaned up the mess if you had just told him about it. We endeavour to leave all our customers with a satisfied outcome and regret that you simply did not let us know.Your plumber did not "return and work on the drain on two occasions for over an hour each time" at all. I booked you to start at 8am, he showed up at 7:15am and we were not ready so I told him to come back at 8am - which he did and then started work. So your statement that he worked on it twice is a lie. Icon Water did not advise me of anything, I have not been in contact with them at all. What are you talking about? I did tell your plumber about the mess. He came inside and saw the mess in the ensuite and started trying to wipe it off the hand basin with his hands. What was his plans for the walls, curtains and roof?Dear Mark, my apologies. Please ignore our first response. It appears we had you confused with another customer named Mark. We regret that your drain was not cleared at the time and you were not satisfied with our service.

Jet Blast name = Jet Blast Service

We had a problem with a toilet cistern We rang on Monday morning for a quote and were rung back within a few hours and asked to send photos.
Tony then arrived as arranged on Tuesday to examine the cistern and made a recommendation which we accepted.
He then arrived with a new cistern the next day and it was installed within two hours. The price was well within our budget.
Now if you can find a plumber who can do better than that then book him.
Thanks Tony for a great and prompt solution.

Thank you for your great feedback Geoff! Tony is indeed very efficient

Drain unblocked in no time.

Tony was precisely on time and quickly sorted my drain issues. Professional, courteous,cheerful and efficient! I recommend him! He also promptly answered his mobile. On a Sunday morning!

Thanks Vik! Appreciate the feedback

Jet Blast Plumbing and Tony - Excellent!

Tony and Jet Blast Plumbing are beyond brilliant. We knew we needed someone who knew what they were doing and Tony was absolutely outstanding!! Given that it's the weekend and it could have been impossible to get anyone to help, Tony was at our home within 10 minutes. We couldn't believe it. Not only did he fix the potentially disastrous plumbing issue we had, but he then fixed a pipe we didn't even know might be a problem! All of that and he stayed true to his quote. Tony and his business are a credit to the plumbing business and we won't be going to anyone else! Excellent!

Thank you for pasing on this wonderful feedback. So glad that Tony could help

Highly recommend

Very quick response time. We had hot water running out of the bath tap for 4 days.
I had called up 3 other (top) plumbing services in Canberra. Two of these services couldn't get to me until the end of the week and the third one said they could come same day but never contacted me back.

I call Jet Blast after 5pm and Tony was at my place within 15 minutes.

He talked me through the issue of what needed to be replaced and how to avoid the issue in the future.

Easy to say I will contact them again (and recommend) with any future plumbing issues! Thank you.

Dear Emma So glad that Tony could help. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Best plumbing service ever

Our pipes were blocked and Tony was there within the hour to fix it. As a result of the drain overflowing, our hot water system had a malfunction. I rang Tony at night and he told he how to fix it, then arrived at our home first thing the next morning to repair the system. Nothing is too much trouble for Tony. He is very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Reasonable rates is a bonus.

Thank you for your feedback Bev. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Quick, Friendly and Professional. Highly Recommended

From first enquiry to completion of work, Tony was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Came when he said he would and even followed through with a courtesy call prior to arriving like most tradies say they will but hardly ever do. Would highly recommend Tony and his work and will definitely use his services again.

Thank you for passing on this valuable feedback Stella! Much appreciated

Quality service for a reasonable price!

Fast, efficient and friendly service. Highly recommend. Only place I'll go to from now on! Very competitive pricing. Excellent customer service. Tony sure knows his stuff! Great advice given too.

Thank you for your feedback Alison. We appreciate it!

Simply the best

Tony from Jet Blast plumbing is the best: prompt response, courteous, efficient in clearing a difficult blocked down pipe and checking other back drains, all for the price quoted over phone. Will only use him in future.

August 2018 Gail

Thank you Gail. Your feedback is appreciated

Prompt and professional service

We put in a quote request online in the evening and got a response back within 15 mins, Tony then attended at 7am the next morning. He was very professional and gave us honest advice about our blocked drains. We appreciate his prompt and efficient service and reasonable cost in comparison to other providers in Canberra.

So glad that we were able to help. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.

Quick, efficient and good workmanship

Saturday morning and burst pipe joint leaking water under the house - call to Tony at Jet Blast Plumbing and he was here in less than an hour and had the job done soon afterwards. Friendly and helpful guy who did the repairs to a higher standard than the original plumbing. We were well pleased with the result.
Peter & Barbara, Curtin

So glad we could help. Thank you for your kind feedback

Excellent Service

Tony replaced a tap at our tennis club, he was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. We will certainly be using him again.

Excellent service

I had a job that couldn't be put off. I contacted Tony and he arrived first thing the next day.
He did an excellent job, fast, efficient and friendly. I would recommend him for any plumbing job you might have. Beth.

Thanks for the recommendation Beth. Glad we could help!

Excellent service

Jetblast Plumbing is fast, reliable and gets the job done giving explanation and advice wheree needed. Totally trustworthy and always ready to respond to a call.

Great plumber

Had a problem with a blocked drain. Tony arrived on time, finished the job. I was very satisfied with the work and his customer service. highly recommended!