2.4

• Trip Completed Yes (16) · No (190)
  • Ease of Booking

Shannon B.

Shannon B.Sydney, NSW

SYD > New York trip in 2 days - no refund & no communication

I booked tickets Sydney to NYC departing this week (27/5) in February and requested a cancellation on 24/3. I have received no communication outside of the automated email following my cancellation and no refund. The international flights are cancelled by the airlines. There's no customer service line for Jetabroad. I understand that travel agents and sites are under pressure but the level of communication has been unacceptable.

DKP

DKPSouth East Queensland, QLD

So not happy

I had put in a refund request on 11th April and still haven't got any response. My flight is on 28th may and i was hoping to get some sort of response in regards to my refund. i had tried to reach them multiple times but had failed and so tried to contact the airlines directly and they mentioned my tickets are already cancelled but there is no request for a refund from the agent. Airlines advised that the refunds can be only arranged through the agent, so they advised to call them and gave me a contact number which was a fax number when i tried. so its kind of a dead end for me. but i will be waiting for a day or two and then will be raising a dispute with my credit card company to take it further.

JetabroadJetabroad

We definitely have your request in our system and we understand your travel dates. We are working through the backlog of urgent travel and we will respond as soon as possible.

Steven S.

Steven S.Darwin, NT

All communication has now ceased...

Booking JZH62V8 tickets booked via SilkAir and Malindo were all cancelled by the airlines and should have been refunded or at least I should have received a credit of some sort.. All these flights got cancelled in March! Still Nothing from this company!! After multiple emails, nothing! Their contact phone numbers are just loops that get you nowhere and you can never speak to a real person! I am joining the class action if they don't get back to me in the next week... Enough already...

We are sorry for the delays. Please see email response from Customer Support

Withholding airline refunds -- JYX674B

Our tickets for Tel Aviv - Istanbul - Venice - Warsaw - Tel Aviv journey on April 3 through April 11 were all cancelled by the airlines before the flights. We did not ask the airlines to cancel the flights.
We asked Jetabroad for refund on March 30.
We received 1 email from Jetabroad on April 7. No refunds were issued to us.
We spent US$2200 for our tickets. Did not see a dime back.
This is just unbelievable.

JetabroadJetabroad

We are sorry for the delays during this crisis. Please see email response from Customer Support

Cancellation refund taking for ever - JZRHCY

We had a trip booked to Europe via China over Easter. Due to Covid and negative travel advisory, we cancelled our trip in early March. Despite contacting the organisation a number of times, they have never replied and we are still waiting for a refund, it is now almost 10 weeks!!!. We paid over 12,000 for our family trip and have not seen a cent back. This is completely unacceptable.

madie.cutting.mc

madie.cutting.mcSouth East Queensland, QLD

China airlines flight cancelled, have filled out 2 request forms- JZM87RR

Booking reference: JZM87RR
My China airlines flights have been cancelled. I have filled out a refund request form twice now- 28th March and 8th April with no reply or communications. Would it be possible to receive either a travel credit or refund. Understand it is a busy time but the communication from this company has been problematic. Your website notices are conflicting. I’d advise all of your customers to note down your ABN and address, as I have done. Some guidance would be great as I have spent over $2000 on flights and am doing it tough financially due to covid-19

stef a.

stef a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ignoring my emails

Reference number: HFXEFL
I have my tickets booked for Europe. I have been emailing and filing for a refund many times for the past 2 months and I STILL haven’t heard anything from Jetaboard, it’s getting ridiculous. I need to cancel my tickets and sort out a refund due to the boarders being closed in Australia we won’t be able to to travel for a very long time. Will not be booking with Jetaboard in the future.

Ranjeet R.

Ranjeet R.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Double standard for the identical tickets

My friend and I purchased identical tickets for a return flight to Auckland to attend our friend's wedding. My friend has had her fee waived while I am told that there is a $85 charge. Sent my friend's reply that she got with a waiver to them and asked them to explain why the double standard but have not received any reply from Jetabroad.
I am extremely sorry to say that if no reply is received this week then I have a great case to take it to ACCC. Identical tickets - same dates of travel and same amount paid yet two different replies from Jetabroad.

Booking Type Flights

Booking References: CMPIIY and VJAHZG. Waiting for a month now, still no action.

Please action our request. We have been patient, waiting for a month now, you need to assure us that we can use our paid tickets for next year. We want to rebook our flights exactly same dates per leg for next year. We bought 6 roundtrip (multileg) tickets from you. Am still hoping you guys can rebook our flights with a reasonable cost. I hope you reply soon.

Booking Type Flights

Jetabroad has finally replied with a concrete refundable amount. Thank you for this as this truly lessened our worries and frustrations. I will change this review once the indicated refunds have been credited back to our credit card.

Find out how Jetabroad compares to other Booking Services

Worst company. Does not respond , No phone contact, only self generated automatic noreply email

Booking reference code: BAILUW & RNDOHB

Very disappointed with this company. Rang Air NZ in March which said due to Covid 19 all flights have been cancelled and Air NZ is giving travel Credit for flights cancelled. I just want a travel credit and when boarders open between NZ and OZ, I want to attend a family wedding. Does this mean with no response that I have to purchase another ticket to attend the family wedding? I am a pensioner and not buying another ticket where future travel credit refund is due to me. Hope to receive 100% full credit within the next few days.

If not I might need to go to NSW Fair Trading, ACCC or look out for class action. Flight Centre has stopped charging cancellation fees after being intervened by ACCC.

Harprakash
Harprakash

Jetabroad has now responded and have given me a credit for the trip. Thanks Jetabroad

Arshad

ArshadSydney, NSW

Terrible customer Serice. This kind of businesses are a plague to the society

I had exactly the same kind of experience. I submitted a request for refund 2 weeks before my flight due date(4of April) and haven't heard a single word from anyone. You cannot contact anyone, you can speak to anyone. JetAbroad is probably not thinking of the goodwill they are loosing. I don't see any of the customers with similar experience ever returning to JetAbroad

No Customer Service

There is no customer service that i can talk of.
We wrote to them on 30/3, 19/4 and today 14/5 and have yet to hear anything. Yes, they are understandably busy, but 6 weeks come on, that is the most awful service ever.

Reviewer

Reviewer

Non existent customer service

Trip Completed No

Jetabroad are withholding my travel credit unless I pay a ransom

I booked some flights for $770. The airline cancelled the flights and gave jetabroad a "Free Of Charge (FOC) change permitted per passenger to move the travel date within 12 months at no cost subject".

Now jetabroad is holding my FREE travel credit hostage and threatening to steal $770 of credit from me unless I send them even more money/fees as a direct cash transfer to them as their ransom.

Let's not forget that the airline isn't even flying yet so I now have to pay money to receive travel credit on an airline that isn't taking bookings. That is unfair.

In Australia if someone purchases a service, the provider then cancels the service and then offers $0 refund unless even more fees are paid, we will find out if this is legal.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer service or communication and has cost me $4k!!!

Got an answer

Well after 3 weeks off waiting today I had an answer from Jetabroad and after writing again they answered right a way. At least I know now my options and I am happy with it. Just let see what happens next

Booking Type Flights

Terrible company do not use, they keep your money and ignore emails

Won’t refund cancelled flights from weeks ago. I’m owed $550 which isn’t a small amount, yet they ignore emails and don’t provide a contact number. I’ve lodged a formal complaint with ACCC as well as to a class action, as this is poor behaviour. There are people without jobs who need these refunds and ignoring customers is terrible!

Shallan B.

Shallan B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Send an email via the website in mid March requesting cancellation of flights due to covid-19(less processing fees) as per their policy. They wouldn’t let you send the request unless you said yes to all their stipulations - so I had to agree with certain conditions that were not in the original contract to even send my request through. It’s beyond ridiculous. Apart from a generic email saying they would get back to me have heard nothing. Unable to find a number to call them ether. Horrendous customer service to be left waiting for 2 months now. Am currently considering legal action as this is the only way I suspect I will get any sort of response. I would strongly NOT recommend this company.

JetabroadJetabroad

We definitely have your request in our system and we understand your travel dates (July). We are working through the backlog of urgent travel and we will respond as soon as possible.

No reply for the mails

We were cancelled our tickets 3 months before. No reply ever since. As a company, they are supposed to reply to our mail at least once, never happened. Please try to respond to us.

Poor genetic communication

I sent a cancellation request through to Jetabroad 29th March 2020 for flights commencing on 14th May 2020. Recieved one generic email and no commication with the company to date. Poor service, poor communication. Will not be using this company again.