Listing monitored by Jetabroad

• Trip Completed Yes (24) · No (299)
  • Ease of Booking

Fenix
FenixGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

My fly was cancelled on 3th of Jun, I get message from jet star that I will get reimbursement for my tickets , but I need to allowed 15 business day for my bank to get my money. 16 days later I still didn't get anything, so I contacted with jet star and they told me that they already send money to jet abroad on 5th of Jun. So jet abroad still not pay me anything and the phone number I get from jet star to contact with jet abroad it doesn't work!! So I have no idea how to contact with them and ask when they finally will send me my money back. Im Really angry now , and if I will not found the way to contact with them than I will inform commonwealth about that.

Ease of Booking

"request failed" but charged me and booking succeeded

FRAUD AND SCAM AVOID!!!

They took my $2100 and confirmed my flights and an hour later asked for $900 more. Waiting for the refund . Reported to Scamwatch and filed an investigatioN with Commonwealth B. No phone number no customer service. NO FLIGHTS BUT THEY TOOK THE MONEY!!!Robbers!!!

JetabroadJetabroadSend a private message

Hi Amalia. It is unfortunate when airline availability changes and the fares cannot be fulfilled and therefore the booking is rejected. You were refunded in full as advised in the email correspondence. Thank you.

No tickets but they’ve taken payment

They debited my account for four return tickets to Indonesia the moment I booked but haven’t issued e-tickets. I’ve contacted the airline and there’s no record of payment or confirmed booking. There is no way to speak to any one or record of my booking, only forms to fill for response by email in 24 hours and repeated warnings not to be abusive. This must be illegal. While I wait to try to claw my money back I’ll lose the chance to book elsewhere.

JetabroadJetabroadSend a private message

Hello. Tickets have been emailed to you and you requested an e ticket request via manage booking - so there are ways of contacting us via the website. This has been actioned for you so I am unsure and confused by these comments.

mikesydney

Impossible to change ticket

Have a flight booked in 2020, cancelled by airline covis. There are forms to print on JETABROAD for flight change, when filling out their forms they ask for start date, when entered they say must be not in the past. No way to contact them.

JetabroadJetabroadSend a private message

Hi, you have been emailed 3 times. If you are not receiving them, perhaps advise an alternative email we can send to.

Frauds! do not purchase

Completely frauds, they will take your money and will not provide the promised service, even worst there is no way of reaching out to them, (no contact number). Still waiting for refund.

JetabroadJetabroadSend a private message

Hi Ali. Please provide your booking reference so I can look into this.

Ali
Ali

JA-76681810

Basically a scam

Booked flights through jet abroad, the next day they emailed and said we'd have to pay an additional $1000+ to secure the flights as they were no longer available at the original price. Jet abroad kept advertising the same flights at the original price for days afterwards despite knowing that they weren't available. There is a 0 percent chance I will ever use jet abroad again.

Ross
RossAdelaide

Never fly with Jetabroad

My partner and I booked our flights for a family wedding months ago. Excited to leave for our holiday in 3 days, we get an email that our flights have been cancelled. The alternative flights offered did not suit us, however with 3 days notice we were unable to get any other flight. We had to pay an extra $200 to Jetabroad for the new flights as we had no other option. Even if we went for a refund, Jetabroad was not going to refund the full amount. Never fly with Jetabroad.

Diego Plazas Velandia
Diego Plazas VelandiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Insignificant service

Colleen A.Sydney, NSW

Use a different agent

Colleen A.

Wondering why my second payment cannot be via credit card

JetabroadJetabroadSend a private message

Glad all is resolved and many thanks for your updated review.

Regards Jetabroad.

Will you wait 2 YEARS to get your REFUND?

Muhammad Atif A.
Muhammad Atif A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Money deducted from bank but msg received that transaction was failed

he team, trying to reach you out, made a booking today and at payment page received a massage that payment was failed while bank charged already. Please resolve the issue asap

Ease of Booking
JetabroadJetabroadSend a private message

Hi Muhammad, If your booking failed, you would not be charged by Jetabroad. It could be your card merchant still has a hold on the funds. This will drop off once their system realises there is no charge that follows. Regards.

Continued disappointing service

Could you please respond to my email re booking IWCNBO as our cut off for using our credit is not far away, I emailed 9 days ago but haven't heard anything back so as usual have to post on here to get a response. Dealing with Jetabroad has been extremely difficult since the start and I very much look forward to hopefully using our credit and not having to go through this nightmare of constantly chasing up answers again!!

Hi John, I apologise for the delay. You will be emailed today. Many thanks,

Do not book your flight through this company!!

JetabroadJetabroadSend a private message

HI Jane, Please advise your booking reference so I can check this for you.

Hi, my booking reference is J7B55S7. Thanks