Neama Mikhael

Neama MikhaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not organised

I have booked tickets to Egypt through jetabroad ( Skyscanner) and they withdraw money from my account without checking with the flight company.
Then they asked me to send passports documents and there was deadline for it.
I sent the email two times before they deadline, but suddenly I have got surprised when they sent me a cancellation email.
They didn't check their email and it will take 2 -3 business days to refund.
So I can't book again before this time....they are really very bad agent

Jenny W

Jenny WRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No problems at all

I recently booked return flights to Morocco which involved 4 flights using 3 airlines & over 33 hours of travelling each way. I had no problems at all with the booking.

Hi Jenny
Thanks for feedback. We hope you enjoy your time in Morocco.

Penny

Penny

Good company, I have been using them for years. One area for improvement though

I have never had a problem with this company, and have booked flights with them more than 20 times. There is always someone to speak to if you need clarification. The website is clear and easy to use. Ok, here is the "but" . Recently I cancelled a series of flights from Paris to Launceston Australia. At short notice, and because of a disaster at my Paris end. Jetabroad were responsive and helpful but the procedure didn't really make clear what my options were. I won't go into detail, but I could have been on my way home sooner, I think, if they had made the way forward clearer at the outset.. I have no problem with the customer service, they are just constrained by their own ambiguous and arcane (to me) procedure.

Hi Penny
Thanks for the feedback. We are always open to suggestions on how we can enhance the customer experience. Please feel free to send any such feedback to customerfeedback@jetabroad.com
Warm Regards

SebastianKSydney, NSW

No refund after being refused to board!

Booked a flight to Bali. Had to put in all my passport details. When I was at the airport I want allowed to board as my passport was not valid for more than 6 months! No refund! Why even asking for my passport details when I don't get advised that it will be impossible to fly?! very disappointing. Can't recommend!

Emma M.

Emma M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely poor customer service

Good Customer Service

David D.

David D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed to change a flight,

The team made a mistake on the first time around but were quick and easy to sort the whole thing out. Melanie is a star. slightly hard to get through on the phone but once you do get them, a resolution is quick and easy

No customer service

Still waiting for a legal refund for a flight that was never used - 3 months later. Every email I send is returned with a different timescale and excuse . I think a call to the Civil Aviation authority and Airline ombudsman in now due as 3 months is not acceptable to wait for your money to be refunded.

Melanie Andrews
Melanie Andrews

Not,suprisingly you have supplied me with an incorrect email address for yourself !! Could you please confirm the correct address?

Had to change a flight late at night. No contact number was not ideal, but they were quick to email. Carolyn is a gem.

It was an expensive mistake to make of which I didn't have a full break down of the costs. However fact was that in that situation cost was not the issue so I didn't ask for a breakdown.

Refund Policy

Had to cancel my flight due to a family wedding being cancelled. From a $1400 flight I was offered half the amount to be refunded. Once agreed, they have advised that the refund will be processed within 10 working days + a further 3 days depending on your bank.

Today is the 10th day and I have emailed for the second time asking where my refund is. Very quick to take the money from you but very very slow in returning it back. No contact number, all I want to do is speak to someone! I despise that style of business.

Leo H

Leo H

They do their job, offer reasonably priced airfares, and communicate promptly when changes occur.

Booked flights to Lilongwe. Airline has already made 2 changes which required reconfirmation, one of which required reissuing the ticket. Jetabroad promptly emailed us when the itinerary changed (something Bestjet didn't do, which is why I gave up on them - you had to keep track of your own itinerary with them). They also respond to questions. Happy with their service. I have used them before, and whilst they're not the cheapest, they communicate and do their job, so they're good value.

Hi Leo
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. It was great to hear that our team was there to assist you when you needed them.
Warm regards
Dean L

Kevin C

Kevin CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service when you need it!

At a time when, due to flight cancellation by airline at short notice, Jetabroad were found to be everything you would want, by way of Customer Service, when confronted with such a situation. Their assistance was reactive, very helpful and fully communicative in resolving the matter. I will certainly give priority to Jetabroad in my future bookings.

JetabroadJetabroad

Hi Kevin. Thank you for the feedback.

Farid

Farid

Would buy from them again

I got a ticket for my wife with Oman Air (I regret buying from Oman Air) and the flight was changed (Airlines fault not Jetabroad). Good thing was that they had a number to call and they usually replied to emails in a day. I wasn't 100% happy with their follow up speed but it was resolved at the end and it is always good to have a phone line to resolve issues.

Hi Farid. Thank you for the feedback

Refund Policy??

After having our flights confirmed for our trip early next year and Tour organized, we find out 2 months later that our flights had been changed. We found out by our own source as Jetabroad never notified us at all.
Alternative Flights were organized by Jet Star but they did not suit our already booked tour. We were able to cancel our booking through Jet Star and the fare cost was FULLY refunded to Jetabroad Account over 2 weeks ago. I am still waiting for this money to reappear into my account. I had been told this would take 2 to 12 weeks for this to happen.
What I Fail to understand is why this delay??

Gordon

Obviously Darren is to busy at the moment to reply to my review and question!!
I also note that on some other reviews, there has been no replies?
This probably explains why their reviews only rate about 50/50.

JetabroadJetabroad

Sorry Gordon. Can you provide your booking reference please and management will investigate.

Gordon

Thank you for your follow up.
My Reference # is PLHYA

Were cheap in the past now a rip off

I used jetabroad in the past because the were great at getting the best prices. Now they show flight that are $283 on Kayak as $480. Same flight. Same airline. Avoid them. Try others that get you much better prices.

JetabroadJetabroad

Hi Brett. I'm sorry our price disappointed. We may have an issue with the airline content we are showing. Could you share the itinerary you were searching?

Avoid using them. They try to scam money with any opportunity they get.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No issues!

Booked a flight from
Melbourne to Hervey Bay through Skyscanner! No issues at all and received itinerary within minutes. Easy and painless process. Will use again.
Thanks team, much appreciated.
Nic

Thanks Nicole. Have a great trip

Cancellation and refunded following change of plans

Booked flights through Jetabroad however unfortunately a change in my itinerary made me change my flight plans.

I enquired regarding cancellation shortly after my initial booking (within 12 hours) with a small cancellation fee incurred and a refund provided for the majority of the total booking cost.

Good communication from the company with fast response times (also given the time zone difference between Australia and UK.

Ill provide follow up when the refund is confirmed at my bank.

MN

M N S
M N S
JetabroadJetabroad

Thanks for the comments. We appreciate the feedback.

Christopher M.

Christopher M.Sydney, NSW

A great experience, and yes they are an online travel bookings company.

I was surprised by the smoothness of my booking enquires. When i wanted to make changes to the booking I was dreading the usual online responses. Jetabroad were quick + effective.

JetabroadJetabroad

Thank you for the feedback Christopher.

If I could give no stars I would - terrible, terrible, terrible

JetabroadJetabroad

Hello. Could you please provide your booking reference so that management can investigate this complaint?

Sarah T.

Sarah T.asked

I have booked my flight for the wrong week! I have to go home for a funeral and booked the flights in a hurry. Completely my fault but im hoping i dont have to pay $$$$$$ to change this. I need to leave on Wednesday the 9th to be at the funeral on the 10th. I have submitted a request to change this and emailed you ad hoping to hear back from someone ASAP. Thankyou in advance, id really appreciate your help. Sarah

Hi Sarrah
I am sorry to hear about your loss. Our team will reach out to you to discuss your options.

Kirk H.

Kirk H.asked

Hey. I tried booking a flight with you guys and got all the way to processing payment when it said there was an error and I wouldn't be charged. I actually did get charged and the flight is not booked which leaves me in a crap position. Can someone contact me asap please

Hi Kirk
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been cause by this miss-applied charge. Our system immediately refunded it back to the same card and it should have cleared overnight.

PoppyFawcett

PoppyFawcettasked

Hi Jetabroad,

I accidentally entered an old email address instead of my new one - which I no longer have access to. Because of this I don't have a confirmation booking number or my e-ticket. How can I get my confirmation email redirected to a new email adress?

Poppy

Hi Poppy Fawcett
Apologies for the delay in responding. If you visit the Contact Us section on our website and complete the Update Contact Details form we will be able to update your email. Please note in the additional comments field your request to receive your confirmation email.
Dean L

Get an answer from our members and Jetabroad representatives

CategoryBooking Services