Jetabroad

• Trip Completed Yes (17) · No (271)
  • Ease of Booking

Very helpful team.

I had my flight cancelled due to covid, wasn't able to get a refund but the costumer support team helped me out to get it in credits to use in the future.

Very helpful given circumstances

Jetabroad worked hard to secure refunds for our tickets that were cancelled due to Covid-19. The global pandemic has been tough for everyone, but I imagine travel companies must have had a particularly tough time with an unprecedented volume of refund requests all at once. We decided to be patient and follow the process, and after 4 months we got our money back. Thanks Jetabroad!

Thank you Jonathan.

So bad Need costumer services No email and phone number. Ref#AXCDLG# 29/3/2019

So bad Need costumer services email and phone number. I have more than 12 months ask for refund my money after they cancelled it's 5 tickets big money ( Ref#AXCDLG# 29/3/2020 ) I sent many forms they said they refund this month no email NO phone number to contact you I need some one to contact me and email me What is going on

Matthew Beal

Matthew Beal Murray Region, NSW

Very helpful

Due to fly to USA in aug I was kept informed of my flight status then when it was cancelled given information about refund policy. Received my refund in January 2021 which considering circumstances was a great effort

JetabroadJetabroad

Hi Mathew. Thank you for the feedback.

ZoeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting since May 2020 Covid cancelled flight to China

Ref: DWUBDH Melb - Beijing via Singapore return. JetAbroad very uncommunicative, told me to contact Virgin directly, Virgin sent me back to the booking agency (JetAbroad) so still I wait. I understand the backlog but May to December and counting...... I used JetAbroad to go to China before and had no issue but this time even considering Covid, this seems like sub standard service.

JetabroadJetabroad

We are sorry for the delays during this crisis. Please see email sent from our customer support team

Zoey

Got it, and happy with the outcome thankyou

Cancelled COVD-19 booking

Shaun

ShaunCentral Queensland, QLD

Very poor after service

Terrible Do Not Use!!

All other agencies and airlines direct have been great with covid cancellations, waiving fees and just trying to get people their credits so they can rebook. Virgin have specifically waived fees, yet jetabroad are still passing on these fees to the consumer. Do not use this company!! They have been hard to deal with & don’t even provide a phone number. They charge ‘admin fees’ on flights that the airline is not actually charging fees on, and do not let you use your credit unless you pay these fees. So basically they are holding customers money to ransom. Very unfair and ACCC will be contacted.

JetabroadJetabroad

We are sorry for the delays during this crisis. Please see our FAQs and this AFTA fact sheet:

Sahar

SaharGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NIGHTMARE - please avoid

We booked flights before COVID and Jetabroad have been extremely difficult to deal with. After 6 months of waiting, they’ve provided a partial refund for cancelled flights and have kept $1,500 in fees. Please avoid this company at all costs. They don’t even have a contact number.

ciaran c.

ciaran c.

Terrible company

I would not recommend Jetabroad to my worse enemy and advise anyone to avoid at all costs. No communication is available, the only replies I have received have been through Facebook and whoever is running that account has a bad attitude and is very rude

Lizzie 55

Lizzie 55

6 Months and Counting

I know Covid 19 has caused massive disruptions to travel but all our other travel bookings have long since been sorted. On 1st April we submitted form asking that our booking CZOOVX be refunded/credit given. In November we still have had no response except for automated e-mails. Not what I expected from a company that I had had great service from previously.

Refund Incredibly Slow

Our flights were cancelled by the airline at the start of August. Jetabroad has still not refunded the money and are not responding to emails. Advise others to not use Jetabroad if there is a risk of the flight being cancelled. Booking ref UHFDGY/VA

Yun Oh

Yun Oh

Do not use them it is a scam

I used them to book a ticket the refund process for Covid19 was painful they are arrogant non-responsive and ignorant. Go with bigger companies which are more reliable and safe.

Madeline K

Madeline KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, full refund

SCAM!

I bought a ticket 3 months ago. 2 weeks before flying I went on the airline web to select seats, and turned out flight was cancelled, Jetabroad never contacted me to say anything during that time. Now the airline assisted me with new flights, and I owe close to$100 for "changing" my CANCELLED flights. Do you believe that? Don't ever use Jetabroad!!!!

Deplorable Customer Service

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They won't respond !!

VN cancelled our flights many months ago.
Refund request submitted to JA also many months ago.
JA do not respond to follow up emails regarding my refund request status.
VN have told me that they have authorised JA to refund me (fully), so where is my refund ?
And please do NOT give me the well worn line of, "oh, we have a backlog".

Yanbin Liu

Yanbin LiuSydney, NSW

More than 6 months with no refund

Refund beyond my expextations

My flight to the States in early April 2020 was cancelled due to Covid. I never expected to see the money again but lo Jetabroad got it for me!!! TX Jetabroad you deserve every credit for your efforts.

Fantastic service since years

Used Jetabroad for years now. Not once had a bad experience but had fantastic service whenever needed. Latest when an airline cancelled a flight due to Covid the customer service was reactive quick and went above and beyond in regards to finding the best solution for me. Giving helpful advice along the way. Fees were absolutely acceptable. The same experience I have had for years.

Joanne D.

Joanne D.asked

Have been in contact with REX airlines and were told you were refunded fully May 12th 2020 due to flights being cancelled by REX. We were told we would get a full refund as completely out of our control due to Covid. REX have sent me all the details of the FULL refund you received, however I have received absolutely nothing from you - not even partial refund and 14 weeks has well and truly been and gone. Please reply as you have put yourself in a position that we cannot contact you directly. REF: AZHSJW, KLWQYR, VOIHZZ. A response would be appreciated. Jo.

Dawn

Dawnasked

This is the email i received over 4 months ago re a refund - i have still heard nothing - can you please advise when i will receive my refund - my ref is OGK-655415
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Regarding booking reference: AOEHGL / KLM

We have submitted your ticket(s) to the Airline(s) for refund.

We will continually check the status of your refund application, however, Airline operations have been disrupted with policies and procedures changing as the crisis develops. The airline policies Jetabroad has received have a range of timelines for refund payments, with many airlines now exceeding 12 weeks for refunds to be processed by the airlines.

Please do not chase refunds. We will only reply to a chasing refund email once 4 months has passed. This enables us to get through our volumes of refunds without delays.
Thank you from the Jetabroad refund team.

JetabroadJetabroad

Hi Dawn. We are sorry for the delays during the crisis. Please see an update email from our Customer Support team.

Mako S.

Mako S.asked

Booking Reference: QDGYVS
Could you pleased provide some updates on when I can get the refund please? It has been 3 months since my flights were cancelled. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Jetabroad representatives