• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Mark U

Mark UGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jetmaster 700SH into shallow chimneys may provide only ambient (not heat) benefits

notBoondall

Expensive and very poor performance

Three years ago we purchased a Jetmaster Celestial 900, wood fire, thats what we ordered but got a Kemlan which I believe is made by Jetmaster brand as well. It was installed at our new home. we have had nothing but trouble, our home is always filled with smoke, the glass is totally black and we have to clean it daily (we have 2 other fireplaces that use the same dry hardwood without glass issues), the company extended the chimney at no cost to us, however, nothing changed, the performance of this fireplace is abysmal. Totally not worth the $6000. We have 2 new wood fireplaces at our property and they work perfectly, clean glass , smoke free and a fraction of the cost of this fire. I would not recommend this fire or brand to anyone.

not

Thank you for your response yes it is still installed at our property .I can email head office they will have our details already

Customer ServiceJetmaster

If you can contact james@jetmaster.com.au, he will be able to troubleshoot this fire for you locally. Regards, Jetmaster Customer Service.

Gogi

GogiMelbourne

Poor product and even poorer customer care.

Jetmaster Vic - Replacement parts

Jetmaster Victoria. Good service from consultants on a recent service call. However, extortionate fees charged for replacement parts. Electronics unit (Dexen Control Module) $470. Overpriced replacement parts seems to be a common problem.

Riti

RitiSydney, NSW

Not sure about the products, but the staff is rude and arrogant

Job Satisfaction
Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quadrafirer

Bought a jet master late 2016 from Woodpecker, Fire has only seen two seasons and the Quadrafirer has burnt out, quoted over $700 to replace! Very poor ! Wouldn’t recommend very disappointed.

P offed

P offed

Products and staff crap hi bruce

The shop and products good however staff especially Bruce the goose may be good fitter but as father and role model what a laugh

Lee

LeeMelbourne

Choose Jetmaster over Illusion gas log fires ! Trust me !

jad

jadSydney, NSW

lemon

the jetmaster refusing to start on its own every beginning of season. The burners last only one season.
Terrible design. Expensive maintenance.

Wallise

WalliseBrisbane

Quadrafire rusted up within 3 months of installation.

Coastline on Gold Coast plus Jetmaster refused to honour warranty . Took them, after 2.5 years of emails and expert opinions back and forth, asking them to replace, to Court and demanded refund. Paid and purchased Jindarah elsewhere. DONT DEAL WITH COASTLINE ON Gold Coast or products from Jetmaster.

A no hassle experience.

Found Ian and Roy at Jetmaster Richmond to be extremely helpful in all aspects of our purchase of a
Heat&Glo550TRSI. The unit is installed as we wanted and has warmed our loungeroom quickly and efficiently. I found this unit to be the most attractive in appearance and looks great when lit with the positioned logs. I am very pleased with our purchase.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Expensive and broken twice in two years

I would stay away from them altogether. Paid $7500 and failed in first six months. Failed again at only 2 years old and was told it was $220 plus parts to come out. Next home we build we will be buying something with a longer warranty.

Vee

Vee

Extremely impressed with customer service

Andy Vee

Andy VeeSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I bought a Weber Q3200 BBQ from Jetmaster Castle Hill. I asked for their best price, and was given 10% off straight away, no hassles. The lady serving was very helpful and friendly. She Helped me load the item into my car (box was too big), then disposed of the cartons and packaging herself. Was pleasant and passionate of the product I bought, passing on info of different Weber group websites, that had recipes, Q&As about using the BBQ etc. Overall I had an excellent experience, and the BBQ is awesome. Thank you Jetmaster.

Jetmaster castle hill falsely claiming manufacturer price increase