Jetstar Domestic
Part of Jetstar 1.4

Jetstar Domestic Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.
Bill
Bill · Domestic

Wish to send a word file to Jetstar with details of a remarkable positive experience but I'm unable to find an email address where I may send it. Jetstar would be quite interested in this so does anyone out there know how this could be done?

Socorro E.
Socorro E.

Jetstar why operate if you cant deliver.. all you want is passengers money.. you dont give a refund when its not our fault that the flight is cancelled , you always offer voucher.. why do you hold peoples money?? flight JQ971 was cancelled and you offer me a wednesday flight when my aapointment in melbourne is also on weds ,, as you said thats the earliest flight you can offer when in fact you are still selling tickets for monday .. why dont you put me on a monday flight ?? bcos you are money hunger ... i can only imagine how many millions of money you are holding up from passengers money and turning it into a voucher instead of refunding it to passengers .. what a crap airlines

Colleen P.
Colleen P. · Domestic

Booking ref#FI9MPM December 2021
Melb-Brisbane baggage checked in by service desk,, issued a receipt.
Baggage under 19kg and checked in baggage at 7kg. In Q pulled out to be told to pay ex amount of money or we could not board the plane, after paying $360 to board the flight, I had contacted you to submit my receipt for baggage.Case ID 19113419.. was raised..
My question, HOW DOES ONE GET CHARGED $180 twice =$360? and told if no payment no flight,,and once proof of baggage weight was submitted, as requested via your link, I had not received any form of contact from you, until a survey link was sent on the 03/01, which prompt me to contact you via phone and only to be told I was rejected a refund… I can prove I was under, the baggage limit, can you prove I was over, as you did not repeat a weigh in, you just waiting until there was 5min left to board the plane.. I think this is not only immorally wrong but it is THEFT and a deliberate act and intent to gain profit.

Bev
Bev · Domestic

I recently went to your website to book a flighht from Sydney Kingsford Smith to Tullamarine. I was given several flight options to choose from in the evening, so I selected a flight.
When the booking was finalised I ended up with a booking to Avalon, landing at a time I can get the only connecting bus to Southern cross station. There is no other bus until 11 pm. my other solutuions are more than 2 hours travel in a taxi. I am a senior and am too old to be waiting in the freezing cold for a bus at 11pm at night. Is there another solution? Booking ref 131538.

Sam
Sam · Domestic

Why isn’t your team trained on what are weighed?

My laptop bag was weighed and end up paying $65 when returning to Sydney. I later found on Jetstar website that laptop is not weighed. The attendant keeps arguing rudely that everything is weighed. Absolutely poor customer service.

SHALIN P.
SHALIN P.

Stopped staff and don’t going to Jetstar leptop beg big problem stopped staff

Ian
Ian · Domestic

Are you all undisciplined arrogant excuses for humans that make up the team or is it just a small number intimidating those that actually deserve jobs. So police for example stop collecting revenue to make a point, teachers give 3 months notice so it can be done orderly, train and boat teams used to stop collecting fares and checking tickets - shall I go on.... You dont have to be smart to be thugs and thats what they call people who go along with holding innocent people to ransom so you can advantage yourself. So my question is, is that how you want the public to see you everytime you walk around in a Jetstar uniform? If not get rid or the people that would subscribe to these standover tactics. Just think - stopping your money grab exercises with luggage, poor quality food etc would have scant a financial message to you employer and you would have actually had the public supporting you. Not now, you left children crying, holidays these people have scrapped together for age ruined, people in wheelchairs for hours that couldnt even hold their heads straight, frightened and exhausted elderly purely wanting to seed their loved ones again - unfortunately in some cases for the last time, people with weddings, funerals to go to. Are you proud and dont blame Jetstar - you did this - and people hate you for it.

Kelly B.
Kelly B. · Domestic

How can you justify charging 60 dollars at the gate for a few kilos of hand luggage? It makes your customers feel held to ransom and I know I will never fly with you again.

Gay
Gay

Same here I watched them make all passengers on two flights out of Hobart evening of 12 Sept 2019. I was charged $60 for my handbag. They would have made thousands that night by the number of people having to pay. First and last time with them for me. Certainly live up to their bad reputation.

Carmel P
Carmel P · Domestic

Instead of my Cabin Baggage and Handbag, may I take a Flower Arrangement on board
Measuring 30inches (h) and 15inches (w)

Yogagirl
Yogagirl

In my experience they struggle to get passengers to their destination in a timely manner. I expect floral arrangements will wilt waiting more than six hours in a humid airport to board.

Select a listing for your question
Jetstar Domestic

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.