Jeulia

Jeulia

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jeulia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (19)

C H
C HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible

I paid $148.50 for a ring that came from China. Found out same ring on aliexpress for $4.00!!!!!
Took nearly 2 months to get

EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't waste your time

If you live in Australia you may have a similar experience with this company. I ordered 2pcs of jewelry online, 9 days passed and my order was still being processed so I emailed to cancel my order for a refund....3 emails later after bribes of 10% off, extra store credit and a free necklace to continue with my order, all in the span of 3 days asking for a refund I finally got my order cancelled. Just save yourself a headache and skip this site. Poor customer service. Disappointing as I was looking forward to the jewelry. (Can't blame Covid for bad customer service.)

Nathan
NathanPerth, WA

Warning - Ships from China, with Chinese retail laws supporting them (none!)

Warning - Ships from China, with Chinese retail laws supporting them (none!)

Was charged an $18 afterpay service fee. This is not stated in ANY terms on their website, as confirmed by Jeulia. I wasn't expecting it to be any good for the price, but the Jewellery is tacky and only good as costume jewellery for kids. I would buy something better at my local shop.

Jeulia offered me a $10 store credit but ill never use them again so no point. I'll just write some reviews so hopefully others will steer clear.

agooddane
agooddaneCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Quailty average and woeful service

Items looked lovely online, but when they finally arrived after numerous stalling and vague responses to my requests for delivery status, it was "meh". Should have read reviews before spending a couple of hundred dollars. Spent less than $15 for similar items thru' reliable sellers and had happier experiences. Dont bother.

Poor Quality

I ordered a ring and by the time ring arrive there were two stones missing and different colour and size. Even after using it for 2 days, two more stones were fallen off. This is totally different from what you have seen in the advertisement. I have reviewed it on their website and they have not published it. Buyer Beware!!!

vicki
vickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

product not as advertised online

my daughter bought a sun/moon ring set as an anniversary / valentines present for her and her boyfriend, they were advertised as adjustable male & female rings but both are more like childrens size and not adjustable at all without making them both out of proportion and potentially breaking them. Although Sterling silver they appear to be poor quality. Most certainly not what was advertised at all. Total waste of her hard earned money.

Sonja K
Sonja KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should've read reviews before purchasing

Ordered a pair of earrings for my partner as a Christmas gift- his ears reacted and as its out of their 30 day policy they wont refund or exchange!! i brought the gift a month before christmas (that's what you usually do) Once i informed of this, they suggested to give them away to another friend as they wont be doing a refund. What a joke!!

msxavi
msxaviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality

I should have looked up on the internet before buying. The ring broke apart after clapping hands exactly one year after I bought it and I can't find anyone who can repair it. Do not buy it!

They do not honor their refund/exchange policy

Ordered 2 bangle bracelets. Followed the instructions in order to get the correct sizes. They were way to small. When I contacted them to exchange them they would not exchange or refund. They would only offer me 50% off an item in their store. Why would I want to buy from them again when they haven’t honored their exchange/refund policy.
Don’t buy from them. They are a rip off

Janet48
Janet48Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap

The ring has uneven noticeable gaps in the setting. They refused refund and to make it worst, paypal said it wasn't covered and also refused to refund. So much for their buyer protection! Will never buy from them nor use paypal ever again. Stuck with a cheap looking $200 ring.

Scammers

Worst Service Ever, Never buy from them, they lie to you and just want your money. They also never reply to replies in support tickets and will do anything to take your money.

Anthony D.
Anthony D.

Misleading images of product

Ordered two wedding bands. Absolute rubbish, comparable to cheap costume jewellery. Hollowed out rings that cant be resized or filled in. Sent a number of emails with no response. Do not buy from these clowns. I have consigned myself to the knowledge that I will not see my money again. Would give no stars if possible. DO NOT BUY FROM!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Not what I ordered

Request to return ring as it came extremely late ( i did give understanding due to Covid)
The ring did not have engraving paid for on order
Was requested to send pics of ring
Since sending pics have sent 3 emails requesting reply with no response
Have reconciled I have lost my money!!

Missy
Missy

Buyer Beware!

Susan Reilly
Susan ReillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Total rip off

My sister bought a ring for $200 and it was too big. She went to have it re-sized at a jeweller and was told it wasn’t possible because the metal is hollow and the ring will simply fall apart. When she contacted this company she was told they can alter the size but it will cost 35% of the ring. So $70 plus postage. The website claims ‘free resizing’. Avoid them completely as they will give you a piece of crap.

Maria Mercedes M.
Maria Mercedes M.asked

I processed an order last January 14, then I never get the order before my wedding last February 11, 2020 and now there is no use for me to get that ring so I decided to cancel it since you team emailed me that the order is not yet ready after a month of waiting and now I decided to just get my money back and for my frustration as per your team I cannot get the full refund because of the membership thingy that I never signed up I just process the order because of the discount. This is so ridiculous!! I will never ever recommend this company to anyone. I will let everyone knows about this scam!!!!!

Emma

I also had the same issue, long order processing time so I cancelled before it was shipped. Didn't get my $ from signing up for their joke premium membership but I'm at least happy I got the rest back.

2 years since your post, you would think that they had learnt by now, guess they don't value their reputation or customers.

Lynne
Lynneasked

Where can I find a ring size chart?

Nancy
Nancy

You can look their size guide here: https://www.jeulia.com/ring-size.html

Karen Daniels
Karen Daniels

Stay away from this company..... they don’t honour their return policy and items aren’t as they appear on their website!

Yeah never order from this company. You will never get the items and if you try to ask for refund they’ll gonna get around 16AUD!

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands