3.8

JLA

JLAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Conveyancing expert Laura Vince

Ms Vince completed the conveyancing for me. It was the first time I was going to sell my home and Covid 19 restrictions struck. I had purchased else where so I had to sell. I was stressed and feared what was to come. Generous with her time, Ms. Vince gave me compassionate support and hope.
She completed her work to the highest standard without any delays or problems. I never had to chase her and her manner was always pleasant. Her experience and competency displayed in the written material she provided which explained the conveyancing procedure. Her explanations covered all possible situations and was written in an orderly manner, in everyday language making it easy to understand. It does take an expert to make the complicated easy.

Carey R.

Carey R.Western District, VIC

Great Service

Great service. No question was too hard. They made the whole experience easy. They provided the best service out of all of the conveyancers I've ever used. I recommend Jims Conveyancing.

Excellent service. Highly recommend.

My experience with Jim's Conveyancing was excellent. The whole process was smooth and stress free. I was kept informed every step of the way. Would use again. 5 star service.

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Jim's Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

kerrie M

kerrie M

Below average!

Firstly they put the money into the wrong account
Secondly they put the wrong amount of money into that account, we are talking tens of thousands of dollars
Thirdly do yourself a favour and use someone else!

Mandy

MandyVictoria

Pathetic!!!

They aren't professional at all, they don't have any etiquette, ethics. They don't respect their customers at all and just overreacts without musing even for a second. They harassed me so badly only because of their misunderstanding and ignorance. I won't ever recommend them to anyone.

Laura

LauraSouthwest, VIC

Outstanding

Highly recommend Bec of Jim's Conveyancing, Yarra Valley. She explained everything & was the most efficient conveyancer I have ever dealt with. She went over & beyond. She was patient, understanding and thorough.

Dave P

Dave P

Jim's Conveyancing Bayside (Jerry Gomez)

Jerry was a fantastic help throughout the whole process. I had a somewhat difficult settlement with many delays on my side and Jerry ensured I was correctly informed and everything ran smoothly no matter how stressed I got.
Thanks Jerry

albo

alboBox Hill

terrible

very unfaithful and bad behavior towards their costumers. I cancelled my contract with this company with many financial lose I do not offer any body.

Emily F.Jim's Conveyancing
Kaizan

KaizanBrisbane

Fantastic

This was our first home purchase and Jerry was fantastic every step of the way. Jerry was extremely informative and was accessible whenver we required him. I would highly recommend.

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Jim's Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jerry Gomez the best conveyancer

I dealt with Jerry Gomez from Jim´s conveyancing in Bayside QLD, and he provided me with the best service one would ask for. I definitely recommend his services.

STRACO MISERY

STRACO MISERYcroydon victoria

jims conveyancing mt evelyn

I thank the day the real estate agent recommended Bec Cordless and Melissa Wanders of Jim’s Conveyancing Mt Evelyn. These people are amazing. Their competence was apparent as the 10 day settlement didn’t faze them nor did being restricted to email communication with me because of my work. I was concerned about the pressure of the short settlement and wouldn’t achieved it if I weren’t for competent and committed approach of these two professionals. Final surprise, their bill was actually less than the conveyancing bill of of 5 years ago by a local lawyer. I recommend Bec Cordless and Melissa Wanders with confidence.

dalia

daliaMELBOURNE

Not worth it

It was a bad experience overall as there were constant errors which just added to the stress of selling and moving. I would not recommend using them at all.

Robert

RobertGeelong

Smooth transaction, 5 star service

We used Melanie and the team at Jim's Conveyancing for a purchase and to register a mortgage. We were given good advice about different options available to us. They handled all conveyancing for the purchase and prepared the loan deed and registered the mortgage. The staff were knowledgeable and went out of their way to assist us and make changes where necessary. We were kept informed and felt they offered 5 star service for their excellent communication. The quote given was all inclusive and very reasonable - no hidden fees. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.