Jim's Conveyancing

Jim's Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Below average!

Firstly they put the money into the wrong account
Secondly they put the wrong amount of money into that account, we are talking tens of thousands of dollars
Thirdly do yourself a favour and use someone else!

Pathetic!!!

They aren't professional at all, they don't have any etiquette, ethics. They don't respect their customers at all and just overreacts without musing even for a second. They harassed me so badly only because of their misunderstanding and ignorance. I won't ever recommend them to anyone.

Outstanding

Highly recommend Bec of Jim's Conveyancing, Yarra Valley. She explained everything & was the most efficient conveyancer I have ever dealt with. She went over & beyond. She was patient, understanding and thorough.

Jim's Conveyancing Bayside (Jerry Gomez)

Jerry was a fantastic help throughout the whole process. I had a somewhat difficult settlement with many delays on my side and Jerry ensured I was correctly informed and everything ran smoothly no matter how stressed I got.
Thanks Jerry

terrible

very unfaithful and bad behavior towards their costumers. I cancelled my contract with this company with many financial lose I do not offer any body.

Hi Albo, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business. I have taken the opportunity to review our file with you and noticed quite a number of emails, text messages and telephone calls we completed with you – a number of those calls exceeding 40mins to ensure you had all of the information you needed to proceed with your purchase. We pride ourselves on our service and our 5-star reviews back this up. Nevertheless it seems that our service did not meet your particular needs on this occasion and we would welcome further conversations with you to obtain detailed feedback so that we can improve and obtain a 5-star review from you in the future. All the best in your new home!

Fantastic

This was our first home purchase and Jerry was fantastic every step of the way. Jerry was extremely informative and was accessible whenver we required him. I would highly recommend.

Jerry Gomez the best conveyancer

I dealt with Jerry Gomez from Jim´s conveyancing in Bayside QLD, and he provided me with the best service one would ask for. I definitely recommend his services.

jims conveyancing mt evelyn

I thank the day the real estate agent recommended Bec Cordless and Melissa Wanders of Jim’s Conveyancing Mt Evelyn. These people are amazing. Their competence was apparent as the 10 day settlement didn’t faze them nor did being restricted to email communication with me because of my work. I was concerned about the pressure of the short settlement and wouldn’t achieved it if I weren’t for competent and committed approach of these two professionals. Final surprise, their bill was actually less than the conveyancing bill of of 5 years ago by a local lawyer. I recommend Bec Cordless and Melissa Wanders with confidence.

Not worth it

It was a bad experience overall as there were constant errors which just added to the stress of selling and moving. I would not recommend using them at all.

Smooth transaction, 5 star service

We used Melanie and the team at Jim's Conveyancing for a purchase and to register a mortgage. We were given good advice about different options available to us. They handled all conveyancing for the purchase and prepared the loan deed and registered the mortgage. The staff were knowledgeable and went out of their way to assist us and make changes where necessary. We were kept informed and felt they offered 5 star service for their excellent communication. The quote given was all inclusive and very reasonable - no hidden fees. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.