Jim's Glass

Jim's Glass

Great guy, great job!

Kevin was very quick at coming out and quoting and gave me the best and fairest quote for the job. I went with him for this as he seemed like a nice honest guy and the price of the quote was reasonable. I wasn’t disappointed at all. Great guy, and great job!

Shower Glass Panel installed

We had our existing shower screen removed and a frameless panel installed by Jim's Glass
They were prompt with response and quote
Also they rang the glass was ready, arranged a suitable time to install; were punctual, polite and cleaned up when finished

Always amazing service with great prices.

Unfortunate circumstances led to a broken window at my house whilst I was away from home. I did an online web enquiry and was called within 5 minutes to book in a time. The glazier showed up on time, was super efficient and completed the job amidst the craziness that my house is at the moment. Would not hesitate to use the Jim's Glass team again when needed!

Great service. Friendly work men

Had a quote for a pet door installation into our glass sliding door. Same day response with on site quote and booking. Great price! Prompt installation by friendly, professional men

Refusal To Fix Issue An Issue Within Warranty Period -

My glass doors require a fix immediately, as there is an ongoing issue with the doors being affected by how it was originally setup. This issue has been ongoing for weeks, and when I reported it about a week ago, I was lied to about the fact that my warranty is no longer valid, and when I corrected them, then I was lied to on five different occasions about the fact that someone will be coming, however, to this day, no-one has bothered to come.

Your team at the contact centre keeps repeating their statement that someone will be coming the next day, then having no-one show up, and the cycle then repeats itself when I try to contact them to follow-up.

I haven't had their service installed for longer than 8 months, and they claimed that it's out of the warranty period - apparently their contact' centre definition of a twelve month warranty is 8 months and above?

As you can imagine, no-one enjoys constantly being lied to and being provided with false information.

I have emailed you the details about this - I would like someone to follow-up with this immediately.

Speedy install and helpful product advice.

Terry, our local Jim’s Glass technician, was great. Gave good advice on what we needed. Provided a great and friendly service and installed out glass and dog door very quickly without fuss.

Great service and product

Had a new glass shower screen installed. The service was great from both the man who came to measure and quote and also the installer. Both were punctual, friendly and very efficient.
They made great efforts to fit my special needs. The product is great also. Will use them again.

Thanks for timely service

I found Jim’s glazing to be very punctual, professional and friendly I would have no hesitation on recommending Jim’s services to friends and family. We had a broken window which needed urgent attention.

Fast, friendly and great service

They got back to my inquiry within 5mins and were able to fix my glass the same day. Great price and very friendly with still being professional. I will never go to anyone else

Pet door installation: Best customer service experience I’ve had in years!

Terry and Kerin were outstanding and helpful the entire way, from the request for a quote to the installation. I cannot recommend them enough. Outstanding service and great end result.

Pet door installation into a glass door.

I cannot recommend Jim's Glass highly enough. The whole experience, from quote, measure up and installation went smooth and the product result is great. Very happy overall and our dogs love their new access to the backyard anytime they want. Thanks, James, (our installer), a pleasure to do business with you.

Outstanding Service. Great price

Thank you Kevin for your prompt service, professionalism and cost. Forget the other so called glass companies. The job was completed with a minimum of fuss and the cost was excellent!!! Much cheaper than the rest.

Great service, very polite and the glass was repaired quickly and for a great price. Couldn't fault the service. I Would use this service again

Service was fast and quality and great price!

They called 9am Monday from a weekend internet enquiry, booked to measure quote thursday and installed wednesday! So impressed everyone was lovely and helpful and the price was the cheapest we had recivef.

Fast service and best value for money

Within 2 hours of my call my glass was fixed and it was like nothing had happened. Not only was the service lightening fast and efficient, it was also the cheapest quote I received by hundreds.

Great Service

From the first phone call to the actual replacement I was spoken to in a professional and friendly manner.
The job was done super quick and they sent an invoice promptly to have it all dealt with which I appreciate.

Morror in my laundry

Absolutely disgusted quoted me over the phone told me the price then charged me more when came to measure talk about trying talk about trying to screw me over simple job never again go with this mob

Hello Victoria. Apologies for your frustration. For clarity, we did not provide you a quote over the phone, we provided you an estimate (based on the limited information you supplied) as you insisted on a "idea" of what it may cost. We then arranged a complimentary site inspection to provide you with a written Quote for your consideration prior to any work being commenced. I struggle to see how we have tried to "screw you over". I respect your 1 star review however we have acted professionally and with integrity.

Cat flap in glassdoor

Thank you for your good advice and great service. The installation was excellent and we are very happy with the result. A fantastic cat flap. 5 stars from start to finish.

Excellent service

Would definitely recommend this service. Arrived when expected was clean and tidy and cost was as expected. Honest friendly reliable service.

Quick reliable service Friendly

Need repair done in early hours 2 windows got broken they were quick and secured the windows. Very happy with services Thank you.