Jim's Glass

• Rates and Fees
Dan
DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jim's job

Out of three different companies, Jim's glass was by far the best in term of prices. Clean, punctual and very good service within a reasonable time. I will use them again, if needed. Highly recommended.

Tanya V.
Tanya V.Southwest, VIC

Couldn’t of gotten better service!

Fast response, clear price, lovely customer service manner, quick response to get the glass ordered in, cut and super speedy service at getting it replaced. All done within a week. Very impressive, thank you.

Adam H.
Adam H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life Savers

From phonecall to my front door in half an hour, replaced my glass door good as new for an affordable price, especially for 8pm in the evening. Have used these guys twice now and will be my go to if I ever have another glass emergency :) keep up the good work guys.

Find out how Jim's Glass compares to other Home Renovators

Fantastic service great guys and immediate response.

Great guys , fast response.very efficient and professional , Keran was amazing and did such a great job, he was so fast to and didn’t waste anytime. I would highly recommend this service you will not be disappointed by them. Thanks again guys

nick p.
nick p.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magnificent service

From day one they were very professional, friendly and willing to listen and help me out. From measure to installation in less than a week, absolutely brilliant, even the installer was a top guy. Highly recommended and will definitely use them again.

Louise
LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very honest and professional

After quoting us for a doggie door, the tradesperson arrived and realised that the door we wanted to insert the door into wasn't made properly and he would have had to damage the wood to insert the door. He told me this straight away. They gave us a full refund of our deposit. At every step the team were polite, professional and always on time. I was really sorry not to use them but would highly recommend them and will always go to them if we need glass repairs or services in future.

Quick response, friendly service

Michael attended to my call on a Saturday promptly- very kind and helpful. Daniel came out quickly to fix the glass, and again 5 days after to finish. Very happy.

Doggie door in window

Pleasant and "can do" attitude. Very obliging and helpful. Installation to take place as soon as he receives safety glass. Would highly recommend this service provider to anyone wanting a doggie door in the windows.

K Webber
K WebberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and price!

I enquired after hours as we had a window break at night. Terry contacted me within an hour of my enquiry and I had someone out to repair it first thing the next morning. Terry was super helpful with advising how to cover the window overnight.
Living in an old house, we have had a few windows break and this is the first time we have had Jim’s Glass out and I just wish I contacted them sooner as the price was SO much cheaper than any other company. The same window size (different room) broke and it cost me $80 more to fix with a different company. Highly recommend!!!

zen
zenAU

Very quick and efficient service

Terry contacted me within a matter of hours of completing an online request. After providing further details about the job such as measurements, Terry generated 2 options for me at competitive pricing. Happy with how quick and efficient customer service contact was.

STUART
STUARTSouth Australia

Quality Service

James the Glass Guy contacted me within the 2 hours of my initial call and organised a quote. He then had the job done expertly with considerable ease. Friendly and down to earth guy.

Haravin
HaravinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Great top notch service from Kevin.
Recieved a call back the day I sent an online request - made an appt for Monday the next week, he arrived, measured, ordered and came back to install just before we left on holiday.
I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone wanting fast & efficient service at a great price!

Sara
SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

James went above and beyond to make sure the window was fixed that day, he kept me updated as to when he would arrive and was super friendly and professional!
Will definitely be recommending him :)

Rich
RichMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All good

We called Jim’s Glass to install a window in a gap left after we removed an old air conditioner, job was done in no time and we were happy with the price. Thanks

Lorinda
LorindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A big thank you to Luke from Jim's Glass. Luke was on time, professional and polite. He sorted out the stuck shower screen in 2 minutes and saved me having to replace my shower screen door - and the price was right!
I would highly recommend Luke from Jim's Glass.

Read more reviews - page 2