Jim's Glass

Jim's Glass

Pet door installation: Best customer service experience I’ve had in years!

Terry and Kerin were outstanding and helpful the entire way, from the request for a quote to the installation. I cannot recommend them enough. Outstanding service and great end result.

Pet door installation into a glass door.

I cannot recommend Jim's Glass highly enough. The whole experience, from quote, measure up and installation went smooth and the product result is great. Very happy overall and our dogs love their new access to the backyard anytime they want. Thanks, James, (our installer), a pleasure to do business with you.

Outstanding Service. Great price

Thank you Kevin for your prompt service, professionalism and cost. Forget the other so called glass companies. The job was completed with a minimum of fuss and the cost was excellent!!! Much cheaper than the rest.

Great service, very polite and the glass was repaired quickly and for a great price. Couldn't fault the service. I Would use this service again

Service was fast and quality and great price!

They called 9am Monday from a weekend internet enquiry, booked to measure quote thursday and installed wednesday! So impressed everyone was lovely and helpful and the price was the cheapest we had recivef.

Fast service and best value for money

Within 2 hours of my call my glass was fixed and it was like nothing had happened. Not only was the service lightening fast and efficient, it was also the cheapest quote I received by hundreds.

Great Service

From the first phone call to the actual replacement I was spoken to in a professional and friendly manner.
The job was done super quick and they sent an invoice promptly to have it all dealt with which I appreciate.

Morror in my laundry

Absolutely disgusted quoted me over the phone told me the price then charged me more when came to measure talk about trying talk about trying to screw me over simple job never again go with this mob

Hello Victoria. Apologies for your frustration. For clarity, we did not provide you a quote over the phone, we provided you an estimate (based on the limited information you supplied) as you insisted on a "idea" of what it may cost. We then arranged a complimentary site inspection to provide you with a written Quote for your consideration prior to any work being commenced. I struggle to see how we have tried to "screw you over". I respect your 1 star review however we have acted professionally and with integrity.

Cat flap in glassdoor

Thank you for your good advice and great service. The installation was excellent and we are very happy with the result. A fantastic cat flap. 5 stars from start to finish.

Excellent service

Would definitely recommend this service. Arrived when expected was clean and tidy and cost was as expected. Honest friendly reliable service.

Quick reliable service Friendly

Need repair done in early hours 2 windows got broken they were quick and secured the windows. Very happy with services Thank you.

Great job

Great job, was done some time ago just getting around to doing the review sorry, highly recommended to any one wanting a a great job

Very reliable and honesty and upfront with quote.

He arrived exactly when due. Was professional and honest. Did a great job, was fussy about his work and cleaned up after himself. Even took an old piece of glass away for me, after I asked what I can do to get rid of it. Highly recommend.

Pet Door Installation

Jim's Glass Jandakot have provided excellent service from first contact until the work was completed. Would not hesitate to contact again for future work or recommend to anyone wanting great service and a first class job.

Pet door installation

I was impressed from start to finish regarding all processes provided by Jim's Glass Jandakot. My phone calls and emails were replied to promptly and pleasantly. The workers arrived on-time and the work was done to a high standard. I obtained another quote on the spot for further glazing work to be done elsewhere in our home.

Exemplary Service

We had a cracked window in our home and needed to replace in a hurry because we were selling our house. Not only was the initial call-back within 10 minutes, the service was friendly and helpful and there was a quote/measurement done that same day. Quality service, quality work. Would definitely use Terry again. I only wish that other tradespeople would folkow his example.

Pet Door installation

My wife & I were very impressed by the service provided by Jim’s Geelong glass service, they arrived on site when promised, & completed the installation of a pet door & new glass pane very promptly.

professionalism plus

From making the initial call, Jim's took all the hassle out of the situation. They organised the job promptly and the service was old style (nothing was to much). Jims has won me over for all future home maintenance work.

Great job. No hassle.

They followed through on promises made. From initial quote to the completed job. I an very happy with their professionalism.

Perfect

Fast and friendly service, prices were the best given to me for our pet door. The team were friendly and very efficient, will use again for sure