Jim's Glass

Jim's Glass

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maryanne

MaryanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It looks great! Cheers, Maryanne

Jim's Glass was quick to quote and then carried out the job with 100% professionalism and perfection - I thoroughly recommend them to anyone and will definitely engage them again if/when necessary.

Rebecca D

Rebecca DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

"James from Jims glass explained everything thoroughly before doing the job of putting in a dog door in our glass door. He was very polite, friendly and didn't mind the puppies annoying him lol. Highly recommend him. Lovely man"

Leah

LeahSouthwest, VIC

Efficient and good service

Terry got back to me quickly with a quote and then Kieren followed up with the measure and installation of our doggie door with toughened glass efficiently.
It was more expensive than I expected but I didn’t know how much they actually were.

Rick B.

Rick B.

Great service and price

The team at Jim's were very professional and provided a quick turnaround on the dog door install in a glass panel. Being a franchise I figured they would be more expensive but they were priced very competitively. Would highly recommend them.

Larissa P.

Larissa P.Southern and Hills, SA

Awesome!

Contacted Jim’s Glass for a quote to install a cat door into a sliding door. From the get go, they were professional in all dealings, prompt, friendly and reliable. Work completed is of a high quality and absolutely no complaints from me.

Rates and Fees

Doggy door, exactly what l wanted!

From my first contact every contact was professional, helpful and courteous. Response times excellent. Quote, preparation, supply, fit and installation were expedient, timely and totally satisfactory. Very happy with the results..... Doggy door in glass panel next to sliding doors.

col

colMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would recommend

James installed doggy door into glass sliding door - quick response to initial enquiry, quote was reasonable and installation was very quick and efficient. Arrived on time installed door and removed unwanted glass .

Within 5 minutes of submitting my request for a quote I had a return phone call and the quote was most reasonable. The Tradseman arrived on time and the work carried out beautifully. It was a great job. We will have no hesitation in recommending Jim's Glass.

Great experience

Your installer was fantastic. He arrived on time and did a great job. Bloody nice guy who did more than I was expecting. I wouldn't hesitate to use Jim's again

Outstanding service

Prompt service and a great price. James was polite and pleasant. His work was neat and tidy, and the site was cleaned/ swept inside and out after the window pane was replaced. I would definitely recommend.

Aisha

AishaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service and Product

Upon the first phone call I spoke with Michael and he was delightful and extremely helpful. Our measure and quote was done by Wayne who was professional, friendly and answered every single question I had immediately without frustration or hesitation with ease. I chose a different option to what was suggested/recommended and they still catered to our needs with ease and efficiency and a very reasonable price. Installation was quick, precise, friendly and the finished product is exactly what we wanted. We are so happy and cannot recommend Jims Glass highly enough!! Thank you.

Gemma

GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great guy, great job!

Kevin was very quick at coming out and quoting and gave me the best and fairest quote for the job. I went with him for this as he seemed like a nice honest guy and the price of the quote was reasonable. I wasn’t disappointed at all. Great guy, and great job!

Brenda P.

Brenda P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shower Glass Panel installed

We had our existing shower screen removed and a frameless panel installed by Jim's Glass
They were prompt with response and quote
Also they rang the glass was ready, arranged a suitable time to install; were punctual, polite and cleaned up when finished

Justine Y

Justine YMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always amazing service with great prices.

Unfortunate circumstances led to a broken window at my house whilst I was away from home. I did an online web enquiry and was called within 5 minutes to book in a time. The glazier showed up on time, was super efficient and completed the job amidst the craziness that my house is at the moment. Would not hesitate to use the Jim's Glass team again when needed!

Great service. Friendly work men

Had a quote for a pet door installation into our glass sliding door. Same day response with on site quote and booking. Great price! Prompt installation by friendly, professional men

Refusal To Fix Issue An Issue Within Warranty Period -

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy install and helpful product advice.

Terry, our local Jim’s Glass technician, was great. Gave good advice on what we needed. Provided a great and friendly service and installed out glass and dog door very quickly without fuss.

Marg

MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and product

Had a new glass shower screen installed. The service was great from both the man who came to measure and quote and also the installer. Both were punctual, friendly and very efficient.
They made great efforts to fit my special needs. The product is great also. Will use them again.

Ron McIlvar

Ron McIlvarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks for timely service

I found Jim’s glazing to be very punctual, professional and friendly I would have no hesitation on recommending Jim’s services to friends and family. We had a broken window which needed urgent attention.

Julia

Julia

Fast, friendly and great service

They got back to my inquiry within 5mins and were able to fix my glass the same day. Great price and very friendly with still being professional. I will never go to anyone else