Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning

4.9

Great service wonderful people love it

Fantastic customer service .
    Friendly staff and professional
    Reliable and Arrived on time .
    Carpets looks amazing So fresh and clean looks brand new so happy thank you will definitely use again

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job from Ross

Had Ross come out to steam clean carpets. He was very knowledgeable and thorough, appreciate his professionalism and he tried really hard to get stains out of wool even though tannins apparently stronger than what is used to dye wool. Will definitely have him back again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Louise :) See you next time

Devon

DevonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Office cleaning

Shanaka cleaned my office in Mount Waverley. He provided Excellent service and good value for money and was very easy to deal with. He also cleaned my office chair and our front door mat
    Excellent job and good price

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That is great to hear Devon!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Did job as expected

Cleaned all carpets in our house. He did the work efficiently and as expected. The carpets are now clean and the cost was very reasonable. Apparently must reach thirty words.

Poogachan

PoogachanPerth, WA

Carpet Cleaning

Naeem from Jim's Cleaning Group communicated well, service was prompt, efficient, polite, happy with the result, and a great price. What's not to like?
    Thanks. Will probably use them from now on.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you :)

Megan

MeganPerth, WA

Very helpful and friendly!

I had a great experience with Silverback the other day. I would highly recommend them! They were very helpful and I was happy with the price. Excellent service. Thank you!

Anytime Megan!!

Easy and professional

Greig from Jim's cleaning was great. Good communication, friendly, and timely. Very easy to deal with and was able to do the carpet cleaning job required at a good price ($110 for full 2 bedroom apartment) and with a tight turnaround.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Edward! Look forward to working with you again

Will definitely use Jim’s again

I used Jim’s Carpet Cleaning on Auckland’s North Shore. Greig from Jim’s contacted me promptly and was very accommodating. The standard of the work carried out was very good, and I was charged a very fair price.
    Greig is an asset to your franchise. Very happy and will definitely use Greig in future.

Thank you for the great service!

See you next time Neal!

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

"Great value for money 3 rooms for $99 and done a great job compared to the state they where in, have recommended him to friends, he followed my tasks well with what needed to be cleaned thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad we were able to do a good job for you Sarah :)

Caitlyn

CaitlynMid North Coast, NSW

End of lease carpet clean

Scott from Coffs Harbour was amazing. I needed it done ASAP as the company I had organized through had cancelled last minute. Scott called me and fit me in between his already busy day and then did an amazing job and a very reasonable price. Will recommend him to anyone that asks. Very happy with the service."

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so glad to hear that Scott was able to help you out so quickly!

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeded our expectations

James did a great job, carpet looks new and
    we forgot what the carpet looked like when we first bought it! Highly recommend James and well worth the extra few dollars compared to other local carpet cleaning companies we used previously."

What a great result!!

Bronwyn

Bronwyn

Carpet Cleaning

We needed our carpet cleaned quickly, we were so pleased with the service and timeframe.
    The carpet come up brillant and James was very friendly . Very happy to write a recommendation.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this lovely review Bronwyn :)

Prompt, friendly & done a terrific job

Rick and his assistant turned up on time, with a cheery disposition and cleaned our sporting club rooms carpet and chairs perfectly. They've never looked so clean. We'll certainly be using Jim's Carpet Cleaning (Geelong) again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again!

Jessica

Jessica

Fabulous carpet clean!

Naeem was very friendly & professional. He was extremely efficient and went above and beyond for us ensuring our carpets were like brand new! We will definitely have Naeem do our carpets again! Thankyou!

Emm

EmmSouthwest, VIC

Amazing

Ricks service was amazing in and out quickly and efficiently with amazing results! We will definitely be calling again!!! They left the carpets looking fresh and amazing, better then when we moved in!!!

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best carpet cleaner ever

Maks was a very personable young man who did an outstanding job on my carpet. The best result I have ever had! My carpets look like new now. He was very efficient without rushing the job. Highly recommend him and I would use him again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Julie :) thank you for this review

Craig Wain

Craig WainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent result and service

"Denis contacted me quickly and we communicated over text after hours which helped us. Arrived on time and advised me when he was complete and sent pics. Very happy, will definitely use again”

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so glad that you had such a great experience Craig :)

Diana Anderson

Diana AndersonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thorough

Thorough clean carpets again, excellent work! Such a nice chap did our house, he was courteous and professional. The carpets dried quickly. I will definitely use Jim’s Carpet Cleaning again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Diana!

Great work from Ramesh

Ramesh was very friendly and offered me a good price. The service he provided was very good and I'm happy with the carpet cleaving job. Very quick to complete the job as well

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Glad to know Ramesh was able to do such a great job for you Imon :)

Chiara V.

Chiara V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Easy to book a service, flexible with dates and time. I needed to steam clean the carpet of my two bedrooms. James respected the time arranged, he provided a fast and efficient service and he was also friendly and answered all my questions about the steam cleaning process.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Chaira