Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

Kitty S.

Kitty S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Super friendly, quick and thorough

Kay did a great job with our carpets, and was polite and on time. This was especially great as it was just before Christmas. We Will definitely book him again.

Tomo

TomoIllawarra, NSW

Great carpet clean!

Glenn did a great job on our carpet. He managed to get out some tough stains. Nice guy. He was running late but kept us informed. Definitely use Glenn again."

Great job!

SIVARAJAH was punctual, professional and did a perfect job cleaning bedroom carpets and sofa. The sofa is 25 years old and looks like new! (And Polly the poodle sleeps on it all day long!)

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow what a great result! I'm so glad to hear Sivarajah was able to do such a great job on your couch, Mary :)

Dylan_B

Dylan_BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisbane Southside Carpet Cleaning... Excellent results from Denis.

Denis did a great job and I'm really happy with the outcome, a professional who did a professional job. Friendly, communicative and reliable, a refreshing change and I'm glad for my decision to go with Jim's..

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Dylan! Look forward to working with you again

Great service on a "sad" carpet

Great service again on a not so good quality carpet which should have been buried by the Landlord/owner years ago! It was not clean when I moved in and I now regret that I did not do it independently.

That's great to hear!

Peta D.

Peta D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

Very accommodating and friendly. They squeezed me in at short notice just before Christmas which was amazing. My carpets look almost new again which surprised me! Thank you so much!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad they were able to do such a great job on your carpets!

Excellent Service

Greig was great. Very prompt in calling me to arrange a date. He was on time, helpful, professional and communicated well. An excellent service where I would recommend him to family and friends. Thank you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Grieg is one of our best! Look forward to working with you again :)

Great!

Thank you for a great experience using your carpet cleaning service!! Your reply to my enquiry was prompt. I am very happy with the job done. Well priced, friendly and punctual.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It is our pleasure, Melissa! We look forward to working with you again soon :)

Glen

GlenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent work

"Was very good in his greeting and attitude. Dimi did an excellent job and my wife was thrilled with the wonderful service" It was great to have a positive tradesman doing a professional job.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I am happy to hear Dimi was able to do such a great job for you and your wife! Look forward to working with you again Glen

Charjz

Charjz

Highly recommended!

"Denis was very professional and took great pride in his work. He was also very lovely to deal with and offered excellent value for money. I would highly recommend him!"

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear about your great experience, Charjz :)

Sue J

Sue JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks Dimi. Great job :)

Dimi was prompt, polite and personable. He did a great job of cleaning our old carpet in our old house. Such a difference! Thanks Dimi. We would be very happy to use your services again in the future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's so great to here, Sue! Look forward to working with you again :)

Excellent job

Haydar and Aysel provided an excellent and knowledgeable service. I had stains on my relatively new carpet and this was my 3rd go at removing them. It worked! I am so pleased not to have to replace my carpet! Highly recommend!

What a great result!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing job

Haydar & Aysel cleaned our carpets which were filthy from pets and children and what an amazing job they have done. Very professional and honest. Thank you so much. Would absolutely recommend.

Really happy to hear :)

Izabel

IzabelSydney, NSW

Friendly customer service

Our client requested a few quotes for carpet & high-pressure cleaning. Although they didn't use Jim's Cleaning this time, whose quote was very competitive, I'd like to thank Denis Nedelkovski for his great customer service in providing the quote. He was excellent and prompt. He was very friendly and professional, and I hope we can use him in the future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Denis was able to do such a great job for you Izabel :)

Dog owner

Dog ownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent carpet cleaning!!!

Marcelo cleaned our carpet and did an incredible job! We have an inside dog so our carpets were filthy and we were hoping for it just to look 'better', but now the carpet looks incredibly clean. So much better than we expected. Marcelo was friendly and professional. The price was excellent. Highly recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that :) Look forward to working with you again

BCW

BCW

Very happy

Very happy how clean everything came up I had my tiles cleaned carpets and lounge and all came up beautifully and it was a great price too definitely recommend Leo who does the tweed Heads/ Gold Coast area.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's so great to hear! Have a nice day

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

Marcelo Sunshine Coast was very prompt to contact me & kept in touch before cleaning day. He was knowledgeable efficient polite & did an excellent job. Totally recommend his work. I will definitely be getting him back again. Thank you Marcelo...

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear Marcelo did such a great job for you, Vicki! Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review

S. Taylor

S. TaylorPerth, WA

Fantastic job!

After ringing Jims to lodge the job Anand contacted me within an hour to arrange a suitable time. On the day he arrived on time, in fact he was a bit early to set up. He cleaned all carpets thoroughly and with great care, even mopped the entrance area before leaving. The old carpets look great. I highly recommend Anand.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Ananda is one of our best!! We will be sure to pass on your kind words

Great job

Haydar did a fabulous job cleaning my really old carpet and now my carpet looks brand new! Thanks Haydar I am super happy with the results and will recommend him

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

He is one of our best!! Look forward to working with you again

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Deep carpet cleaning

I had a deep carpet clean for my new home. Its amazing to see how dirty carpet can be that you cant see. Jim professionalism and great customer service gave me an exceptionally great service that i am unable to fault.

I thought i may need to get my tiles cleaned but when he looked at it he didnt lie to me and say yes to get more money out of me. But told me nah your cleaner has cleaned it more than sufficient no need for a deep clean.

With this great satisfaction i am going to call him to clean my parents home.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for the great feedback Alex. I am so glad to hear about your experience with us :) Have a lovely day