Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning

T. Walker

T. WalkerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Looked like new

Lance was professional, communicative, efficient, and did a great job. He let me know asap that he was running 15 minutes late due to the job he'd just completed. I can't complain as he was doing me a favour by fitting me in after my urgent phone call the day before. Thank you Lance, I appreciated your diligence and kindness.

THANKYOU Tim in Goulburn carpet cleaning

THANKYOU Tim in Goulburn professional carpet clean timely and spotless carpets and dryer quick even on a cloudy day great job plus the deodorising refreshed the carpets and whole house after being locked up over winter

Irene Y.

Irene Y.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy with the results

Gavin was organised, professional and curteous punctual. , highly recommend., Both the quote and the job were close to each other and considering the time of year , appreciatedand happy with the results

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Joan Uren

Joan UrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Great service and excellent job on a very soiled carpet" By Fenghua , excellent customer service,
short notice to receive confirmation. I would definitely recommend Jim's Carpet Cleaning. I have already recommended it to friends in the village I live in .Thank You from Joan

Economical and a good result

Our carpet cleaner was punctual, he was polite and worked hard. He removed the stains and was good with our furniture. One consideration is that the carpet took a full day to dry.

Jenna Mccarthy

Jenna MccarthyMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy !

Excellent customer service, was able to book me in at short notice and the job was done to a high standard. Would definitely rebook with Scott in future and will recommend to friends and family.

Carpet Cleaning

"Carpet cleaned well.

Carpet cleaners arrived on time, explained the procedure and cost and took care to do the job.

Would recommend and use Jims carpet cleaning service again in the future.

Excellent work

Scott turned up on time, friendly, efficient, the carpet had not be cleaned in quite a while, came up like new, had a really clean fresh odour when he left. Job well done.

Very friendly

I would highly recommend Poppy Lilydale and her team members. They present in a friendly and caring manner. They listen and follow any necessary instructions in a respectful and caring way. I feel very happy and comfortable having them work in my home. Poppy's work ethic is of a very high standard.

Bob;s View

Bob;s ViewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

service rated at G+

Arrived at the time stated, was very professional in his explanations as to the service he was providing and performed the outlined services very quickly, a great job well done.

Dharlotte

DharlotteSydney, NSW

So happy with it!

Glenn gave us great, friendly service and went the extra mile to clean out the more stubborn spots. Very happy with the whole process and the result! Would 10/10 recommend.

Melbourne

MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On-time, thorough, friendly, professional

Haydar's service cannot fault, good upfront booking experience, arrived on time, thorough, friendly, could not fault the service that was provided. Would use this team again. Had carpets steam cleaned and fabric dining chairs cleaned.

Geoff H.

Geoff H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient end of lease carpet clean

Tim was able to accommodate my requested date at a reasonable price. He dealt graciously with the stairs in my split level apartment. I appreciated his persistence and good humour.

Jessica

JessicaPerth, WA

G for great!

Fantastic, polite and professional technician.
No pushy upselling.
Amazing stain removal, pet and sugo. Super quick and faster drying than services charging almost thrice the price.
Will only use this service in future!

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Life Saver!

Needed carpets cleaned 24 hours before tenants moved in after a disaster with a hired machine from a large commercial business who shall remain unnamed. See before and after pics.
Jack responded to an online request at 8.30 pm the night before and job was done perfectly by 9.30 next day.
Can't thank him enough for his professionalism and prompt service. Very polite

Carpet Cleaning Services

Great job, definitely use Jim's cleaning again

Kirti was right on time, very helpful and did a great job. My father in law was very happy with some cleaning tips he gave him too!
Thanks very much, we will definitely call again in future

Amazing job!

We had Walid from Craigieburn come out and steam clean our carpets. He was Prompt, carpets were thoroughly cleaned and very happy with the results. Highly recommend for future services

Excellent Service!

Mr Ramos’s carpet cleaning was of the highest standard and we will always call on him for any future cleaning services. A 5 star rating from us. Thank you! Maryanne and John Attygalle

Odeh

OdehSydney, NSW

Great service(Mr.Jim Han)

Mr.Jim Han has fabulous services and great customer services. He is so professional and know very well what he is doing. I hired his services for couches cleaning and he did an amazing job here, my lounge looks new again.
I really recommend him for Turramurra, Wahroonga and Warrawee areas

Jim's Cleaning Group
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow sounds like a great result! Really happy to hear that

Donna

DonnaHunter Region, NSW

Kerry cleaned my lounge, loungeroom rug & spare bed mattress.

Kerry did a fantastic job on the cleaning. I'm really happy with the results, my lounge looks new again, the rug no longer smells like the dog and the mattress is ready to be dressed. I highly recommend this service. Thanks Kerry.

Jim's Cleaning Group
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Kerry!