Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning

Rita

RitaDeakin 2600, ACT

Carpets looks new. Impressive

"Lance was very courteous, on time and extremely easy to work with. His work was close to perfect. No carpet cleaner has cleaned the carpets of the John James Medical Centre the way Lance has done. I will be using him personally at home and have already recommended him to my friend who needs furniture cleaned. I will certainly call him again for the next clean (usually every 6 months). Very happy customer. Rita"

Kelly B

Kelly BMelbourne

Excellent, professional service.

Satyam was very friendly, arrived on time, fairly priced and did a great job. I'd definitely recommend him and will be getting him again in the future. Thank you Satyam.

Highly recommended

"Very courteous guy and apologised well when he turned up later than the expected time. The quality of work done was excellent and he was able to communicate/explain well the service.”

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Job Highly Recommend

Lounge and rug look like brand new. Also asked for 4 dining chairs and a foot stool to be done and offered to do it at no extra charge but I was so happy with the work I paid extra anyway. Arrived on time and finished the job super fast. Thank you much. Will use this team again.

Five star cleaning service

Ramesh was fantastic! On time, efficient, explained the process and did an amazing job on our carpets and couch upholstery! We will definitely use him again. Highly recommend this service.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review Dee! Look forward to working with you again

Wonderful Service

Naeem was polite, professional and helpful. Definitely use him again. He cleaned my carpet and also did the curtains in the bedroom .. he explained the chemicals he was using and they both look great

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear that! Thanks for taking time out to leave us this review :)

EmilyB

EmilyB

Excellent and friendly service.

Dylan was punctual, helpful and professional. He did an excellent job. He was friendly and did a thorough clean. He charged a competitive rate. I would recommend him to others.

That's so great to hear Emily! Have a lovely day

This company was recommended by a friend. I'm totally satisfied with the service. My carpet was also cleaned well. I will recommend to other friends in the future for sure.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that we were able to provide you with such a great service! Look forward to working with you again

Efficient and stress free

Had a great experience with Jim’s Carpet Cleaning.
    We were obliged to book carpet steam cleaning as part of our lease, not ideal but Haydar - and Lisa I think was his colleague’s name - were great, really friendly, really quick and thorough.
    Super happy with everything

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on all your kind words!

Happy to recommend

"Friendly, quick, efficient, communicated well and the cost was within the quote margin. Would definitely use this service again.
    Responded to my quote request quickly and gave me an accurate quote.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again SezD :)

nat

natMid North Coast, NSW

excellent job

"Scott was fantastic. Very nice man, and the carpets came up so lovely. 1 room in particular had cordial stains on a light coloured carpet. But now, completely removed and perfect again. I have used this company many times and will continue to do so. Thanks."

Thanks for the great feedback Nat :) Look forward to working with you again

YRaj

YRajSydney, NSW

Job well done

The steam clean service received was as per expectation. The carpet didn't look like 100% new again. But it was much cleaner comparing to what you get after regularly cleaning for 2 years with a Dyson vacuum (ofcourse steam clean is something different than vacuum cleaning). Most importantly, the agent was happy, I got back the full rental bond :).

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Look forward to working with you again

Di. M.

Di. M.

Great job!

Very professional, efficient and the carpet came up amazingly well :), despite being old and worn. Made the time and effort to get out some really persistent old stains. Job well done, thank you

What a great result!

Haydar: carpet clean Brunswick - very happy

Haydar and his partner did a great job on our end of lease carpet clean - carpet was very dirty!
    They were on time, friendly, in line with quote and left the carpet looking and smelling fresh and clean.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this a great review!

Dale B.

Dale B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job, so happy!!

At very short notice we arranged carpet cleaning by Jim's to coincide with our carpet being stretched.
    Kirti did a fantastic job at a great price so super positive all round.
    This was our first experience with Jim's and we couldn't be happier!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review Dale :) Look forward to working with you again

Sameer khan

Sameer khanHobart, TAS

Prices are not mentioned and after completing work they ask for more

We hired carpet cleaners from Jim's carpet cleaning in Hobart. The guy who contacted me runs a private franchise with Jim's cleaning. He gave me a quote of 125 dollars, however after finishing his job he demanded 37 dollars more than the quote. I negotiated with him with reasonable arguments until he turned aggressive and I paid him 20 dollars more to get him out of my house.
    Jim's cleaning is not a single owned company. Private franchises are making money and fooling people.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend, very affordable and job done really and good my carpet was green with dog hair and it’s so nice now. Friendly and kind staff thank you :) Jim’s cleaning Melton Victoria

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the lovely review Lucy!

Janette

JanetteCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous job

Dylan was fabulous. Very easy to deal with and make a quick appointment time with me.

He was on time and very professional.

He did a great job on the carpets.

Would highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this positive review, Janette. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Dylan

Very satisfied

We recently had some water damage. Naeem Uddin was very friendly and helpful. We would use him again. We were also pleased with the price. He was very prompt and on time.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I'm glad to hear that Naeem was able to help you out, Shirley. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to him

Tim P.

Tim P.Hobart, TAS

Ishaman was a lovely guy who made the process very easy and great clean

Ishaman was a lovely guy who made the process very easy and great clean. very friendly and punctual and communication was quick and easy. Highly recommend his services to anyone.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's really great to hear Tim! Look forward to working with you again :)