Part of Jim's Cleaning Group 4.8

1,237 reviews
Vish
VishSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
  Carpet Cleaning

Very good service. On-time and reasonably priced even when inflation is so high.
Jodie
Jodie

Super impressed

Very friendly, great results and couldn’t argue with the price which was way lower than I expected
S.collier
S.collier2 posts

Would definitely recommend

Kevin did an amazing job on my armchairs and it was very affordable. Will definitely recommend
Leon G.
Leon G.

Carpet cleaning

Tony from Jim's really did a great job, providing professional cleaning services.
Rosemary Michael M.
Rosemary Michael M.

Top job

Ash from Albury’s Jim’s cleaning did a great job on my carpets and lounges. Great price for the amount of work. Friendly, good communication, punctual, very happy with the result and will use again.
Alison
Alison2 posts

Excellent job

Roland did a fantastic job cleaning our carpets at short notice. He was very professional,prompt with all his communications , polite and obliging. Very happy with the service.
Admin P.
Admin P.
  Carpet Cleaning

I was very happy with dealing with Roland ,He was able to fit us in on short notice coming out for an urgent clean over an hour away and on a Saturday.
At a very reasonable price .
I would highly recommend Roland and his carpet cleaning business to anyone .
Roland was also very polite and obliging with our requests .
Michelle Grant

A b c d e f g h i j k
Max
Max

Great mattress cleaning experience

Mattress was cleaned thoroughly and quickly. Andy was very professional.
Russell H.
Russell H.South East Queensland, QLD

High standard

Finn Hogan done a fantastic job old dog stained carpet gone looks new.Finn is a friendly professional guy i highly recommend give Finn a go
Bronwyn S.
Bronwyn S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Carpet Cleaning

Gary communicated immediately and quoted an extremely great price for our clean. On the day he communicated how far off he was and completed our clean perfectly.
My English T.
My English T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Office Carpet Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning did an excellent job with courteous, prompt service. Highly recommend!
Bay
BayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Excellent job

Had my white 3 piece lounge suite steam cleaned, did an excellent job very happy
SwanT
SwanT2 posts

good job done

quick efficient and kept me informed about progress.Carpets are nice and clean now.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.

Highly recommend

Quick response, Magdy did a great job cleaning my couch and rug. Reasonably priced too.