JJs House

JJs House

• Sizing True to size (15) · Slightly small (11) · Very large (7) · Slightly large (5) · Very small (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (40%) · Not as advertised (60%)

The most terrible customer service I’ve ever experienced

If I could give zero stars, while writing a review, I would. Not only have the company refused to give me a refund despite my order being two months late, and now, missing my wedding, they believe a 10% discount on future products is going to cut it. Do not waste your time with this site especially if you have a special occasion. You will lose your money and have no product.

sonia n.

sonia n.Sydney, NSW

Processing time not as described and terrible customer service

I placed the order because the website says the processing time for the wedding shoes I ordered is 6 days. But when I checked again for the status, the processing time got changed to 30 -32 days. I want to get a refund, but customer service was not helpful as all. Their refund policy is also unbelievable. I cannot get refunds if even they have not processed my order yet. Total scam. Stay away

ordered a beautiful dress for my sons wedding then started to read the reviews and was really worried I had made a mistake but it arrived today and is amazing

Aristea O.

Aristea O.Sydney, NSW

BEWARE. Never received my shoes.

I waited four weeks for my delivery. Still no shoes. Contacted the company, they said they sent them. Never received, no refund. Shoes also taken off the website. Not a happy customer. Never again. Beware.

Vicki T

Vicki TIllawarra, NSW

Worried

I ordered a pair of shoes for my little granddaughter 2 weeks ago. Paid the extra shipping costs as they had advertised will be delivered in 3 to 6 days. Still no shoes. After reading these reviews which I usually do when buying things online, but stupid me didnt this time, I am worried that not only I wont receive them but the size, quality and the loss of money.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

The flowers and Junior bridesmaids dress

These products where amazing thank you so many great compliments throughout the night and my daughter looked stunning the flowers where very light which made the night even easier thank you

Evs

EvsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy from these rogues!!

False advertising: photos differ greatly to the actual product. Incorrect sizing: items were much slimmer and smaller fit than describesd. Poor quality products. Inaccurate shipping time frames: shipping took longer and was overly complicated to collect the parcel. Ridiculous shipping costs, with no offer of refunding shipping/return shipping costs, even though they sent incorrect products.
They have spent over a month messing about and avoiding giving me a refund.

Sizing Very small

Catherine black

Catherine blackHunter Region, NSW

Never got my refund

I bought a dress, sent it back. JJs house agreed to give me a refund . Never got it. Ive been waiting 38 days. Now they wont reply to me emails. $294 not happy

Sizing Slightly small
Dana

DanaMelbourne

Good Products but Average Service

The bridesmaids dresses where good quality and well made. Even though the dresses were ordered separately they were all the same colour. I also ordered matching ties that did not match; when I tried to return them they said I couldn't because it was 8 days after they were delivered (the returns policy is 7 days). This seems like a very quick turn around doesn't give the customer much time to deliberate on the purchase.

Sia D.

Sia D.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

I got a satin cropped jacket. Quality was very poor. Uneven seams and hem and collar different lengths on each side. Unable to wear item. Be very wary of buying.

Doug R.

Doug R.

no quality control and no after sales service

some items arrived damaged. Spoke with chat and was told I had to wait up to 12hrs for an email to deal with it. 30hrs latter and many more chats and no one will do anything. I suggest giving these guys a miss

Heny

HenyWestern Australia

Excellent customer care/Stylist & beautiful products.

I had a stylist who answered my queries and helped me with the products at 4am to begin with, she was very polite and patience too. The range of products for wedding on their website was massive and I am very happy with what I purchased. The second order I made, JJs House delivered my order by DHL Express eventhough I opted for regular delivery, I was very touched by their kind gestures, they must have known that the wedding is just around the corner. And once again, I really love the products.

Cally

CallyPerth, WA

Don’t bother unless you are sure

It’s very hard to see the quality of fabric in the picture. I ordered a dress thinking I could receive a full refund if returned in 7 days. The dress I received was a cheap fabric and basic cut and definitely not worth more than $30, but at the $170 cost I returned it. I didn’t realize I would not receive a refund for shipping which cost $30 all up. Big waste of money just to look at a crap dress and return it. Not happy!

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Poor product quality

Ordered 6 shoes, the quality is not up to Australian standards, ordered all shoes the same size yet the sizing varies, wish I never clicked on this website. The actual shoes looked nothing like the pictures on the website, I think the website photos are edited. Learned my lesson, what a waste of money this was! Stay away from them

Sizing Very large

Terrible. Wish I never clicked on the website

Dress on sale arrived ripped

They refused a return as per refund policy on sale sample items

Offered 40% refund but link to claim wouldn’t work and 2.5 weeks later, still nothing

Sizing Slightly large
Vanessa D.

Vanessa D.South East Queensland, QLD

Product is perfect and delivered on time.

After i ordered my wedding dress i was abit worried after reading some of the reviews however i was pleasently surprised. My dress turned up exactly on time and the product was perfect and it looked exactly like the picture. It even looks better quality then some of the dresses i was trying on at the bridal shop which they were selling for $2k+. I am now ordering the bridesmaide dresses through JJs House. I would highly recommended them to anyone.

Very disappointing

Kait93

Kait93South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered a Size 10 got a 16!

I ordered a size 10 gown as my bridesmaids dress for a friends wedding. The gown arrived late and was a size 16 instead of the 10 I ordered. It was also the wrong colour. When I contacted them they told me I would have to pay the return postage which I did. They claimed they never received the gown back and I ended up $260 dollars out of pocket and had to buy another dress for the wedding. To make matters worse the other bridesmaid also ordered the same dress from here but when her's arrived it was too small despite her opting to get it made to her exact measurements. If I could give them zero stars I would. Please save your money and order from a more reliable company!

Sizing Very large

Sue

SueKimberley, WA

NO REFUND

Goods did not arrive. When I followed up I was told goods were not in stock and I would receive a refund. Refund has not arrived. I have been given details that led me to believe they had processed it however this is not the case. Not happy at all. I am now wondering whether I will recieve the refund........

PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Quality of Product and Excellent Service

I was very pleased with excellent service I received via Live Chat with Jay, she was very helpful and guided me through my order process, which included some special measurements. The items I ordered were well made, looked fabulous and were to my requirements. The speed of delivery was also excellent I was pleasantly surprised, only 12 days from placing order to being delivered. I will definately look at using JJ's House again.