JJs House
Listing monitored by JJs House

excellent swatches, arrived quickly

I ordered 5 swatches to help me choose a bridesmaid dress colour. They arrived quickly and were incredibly helpful in helping me choose.

Product Appearance As advertised

Courteny J.
Courteny J.Northern Region, NSW

Good product

Bought a few dresses from JJs house and overall I'm happy with the product, nicely made and great for the event. Would recommend

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality dresses

Website was easy to navigate, and choose from many colour options. I ordered colour swatches before ordering my bridesmaid dresses just so I definitely knew the colour I wanted.

Lynne N.
Lynne N.South West, WA

Thumbs up for JJ’s House

Bought my dress to wear at my sons wedding and was so delighted with the service and quality from JJ’s House . Beautiful gown and so easy to order and delivery time fantastic Have just ordered shawl and shoes as well.True sizing and colours.

Vikki K.
Vikki K.Sydney, NSW

I gave them my measurements and the dress still looked like a sack

Great colour

Great range and the details are as pictured when you receive the product.
The colour range was great and the colour of my dress, was as pictured.

Spoiled for choices

The product is exactly as what was advertised and the service is good too. I ordered two more dresses because of the good experience I had with JJs House.

Review collected in partnership with JJs House

So ecstatic with my dress. Wonderfully wrapped inside a carton, well packaged. Perfect fit! Way to go!

Have no complaint with my product. Happy as Gold! Great quality, simple and classic. Thank you very much JJ s2

Kate
KateIllawarra, NSW

Loved the dress!

Really happy with my dress. I bought it for my sons wedding and it’s beautifully made and arrived ahead of schedule. Would definitely recommend JJ’s House!

YCWSydney, NSW

My dress was good fit and happy with purchase

Site was easy to navigate and so many choices. First time ordering clothing online so did my research viewing customers reviews and their measurement guidelines. I am not a standard size so found their fee for custom measurements extremely cheap. As suggested by other customers, you must view their measurement guidance and video and you will get it right. They replied on my questions via chat and email and was able to sort out any misunderstanding after ordering. Delivery was quite fast after it was made. Packed inside out to protect the sequins. Very happy with my purchase. Would buy again with them again.

Easy Returns

I purchased my wedding shoes and unfortunately ordered the incorrect size. Easy return option available and could send to return centre locally. Now I can re order the correct size!

Kristy C.
Kristy C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great material swatches

For less than $3 AUD for a material swatch, buying 3 material swatches for myself and a friend definitely helped us make the right decision when it came to selecting the colour of our dresses. Definitely saved me from making the horrible mistake of buying a Formal dress in an unsuitable colour and I now have the peace of mind that I'm making an informed decision about my dress purchase. It also only took 8 days to arrive in Melbourne- I've had domestic parcels which have taken nearly twice as long to arrive, so JJ's House's delivery for this one was a pleasant surprise.

Tania B.
Tania B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery

Hi bought my wedding shoes online, I was unsure about buying shoes from overseas online without knowing how the product would arrive. i was so happy with my purchase. The delivery time to Australia was quick and the shoes are exactly what I ordered. They fit perfectly and are so beautiful

Mandy Smith
Mandy Smith

Very happy with the service and quality.

I ordered a satin wrap for a cocktail dress. I was really apprehensive as I don’t normally order online. I’m not sure what happened but I realised I was charged for 3 instead of 1 . I emailed straight away, the staff were great . Refunded my money straight away. The wrap was lovely , nicely made and a great price !

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Horrible quality material and false item description

Ordered a two piece women’s pant suit.
Firstly I was sent the completely wrong size. Secondly the items were inside out on arrival and just rolled up in a bag not folded. Pretty obvious that this was a previous return that was not looked at before being resold.
Thirdly, the material is the cheapest nastiest material that you would expect from a cheap eBay supplied.
This item cost $205

Good luck with communication from this company. They blatantly ignore you in the hope you will give up on the refund.

If I could give a 0 star rating I would.

Will never ever consider this company again. Extremely disappointed.

Read more reviews - page 2

Stella D.
Stella D.asked

Is there a store in Sydney?

YCW

They are an online store with chat support. I didn't have any problem with deliveries to Sydney.

Tanisha G.
Tanisha G.

How long did it take to receive you package, once you ordered?

Leasa B.
Leasa B.asked

Has anyone ordered jewellery?

Obvious N.
Obvious N.asked

I’ve been looking for a prom dress (good to get these things sorted out early) and I’ve found one from JJs House that has everything I’m looking for. However, I am concerned by some of these reviews, and I would like some advice in regards to my predicament. I’m very tiny so it’s very difficult for me to find a dress that can be custom fit to me. If anyone has any recommendations for other companies or sites with dresses that work for a lower budget I would appreciate that as well

Sabine
Sabine

I had mine made from JJs house custom to my measurements and it fits me perfectly and looks almost exactly like the photo (the only thing wrong was that the underlay was a different shade to the lace, which was not the case in the display pics, but I still liked the dress anyway). Best to check the review photos underneath each dress, if a dress has a few pics from happy customers it’s probably a good one!

Megan Bergemann
Megan Bergemann

I got mine custom made to my measurements and it fit perfectly. It was really decent quality to. But it does help to check the photos in reviews.

Get an answer from our members and JJs House representatives