Verifiedjjshouse.com

4.2

Josie
JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

great website

great website to buy a any kind of dress Formal/evening dresses Show details
Sheree Kearney
Sheree KearneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Beautiful Dresses at JJs House, perfect for an occasion

Love buying dresses from JJs House, they have very elegant dresses and do a perfect fit on custom size, with no alternations required Show details ·  1
Josie
JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

find a Dress

i love how you can try on the dress for $20.00 so if it fits then you pay for your goods if not you can return the dress and you can look on the website and there are hundreds of dresses that i know i will find something Show details ·  1
rebeccatapper
rebeccatapper

All straps broke on wedding day

I purchased x5 dresses for my bridesmaids and all dresses straps broke on my wedding day (3 of the 5 didn’t have big busts either) they had to be sewn in and tied up constantly throughout the day and these dresses weren’t cheap either. Very disappointed - contacted jjs house and they are not interested in helping
  • +2Thumbnail
Neelam Chetty
Neelam Chetty

My outfit Shopping Centre

First of all I want to thank you saying your service is great and I appreciate it so very much. Buy 99% of my clothes from JJ's house. Love the long lengths and designs plus the fabric and it mostly fits me perfectly. Show details ·  1
Rebecca OBryan
Rebecca OBryan

Beautiful, Good quality dress

I am not a fan of buy clothes on line however I would recommend jjhouse. I purchased my wedding dress. I did have to use their online customer service. The person i communicated with was very helpful and was able to answer all my questions. The dress was her very fast. It is beautiful and is good quality. It fit perfectly. I honestly felt like princess on my wedding night. Thank you JJHouse. Show details ·  1
Jessica McLeish
Jessica McLeish

Love it

I love the products
Everything I've bought from there looks like the pictures and it's great quality

Shipping is fast too

I'm going to get my wedding dress from them next month as well as my bridesmaid dresses Show details ·  1

Lenore McIver
Lenore McIver

Excellent shopping experience

Fantastic service all round. Love my dress, easy online process and loved being able to track my product for delivery. Will definitely shop here again. :) Show details ·  1
Dee Lange
Dee Lange

Can recommend JJsHouse WITHOUT HESITATION

Beautiful and special clothing, and beautifully made. Dress fits perfectly. Show details ·  1
GirlP
GirlPPerth, WA10 posts

Terrible quality

Ordered a gown it arrived yesterday and I sent it back today. The fabric is cheap it feels more like a costume rather than a quality gown. It is also way too revealing making it unwearable. Will never buy from JJhouse again. Show details
NTA
NTA

High quality and true to image

I ordered 3 junior bridesmaids dresses and they turned out perfectly, true to size and matched the photo on the website. The quality was excellent, fully lined and very well made. The colours were accurate and my nieces absolutely loved them. Show details ·  1
Vicki M
Vicki MPerth, WA2 posts

Almost perfect

Purple evening dress: Sizing was perfect. The quality is second to none! Only issue was the colour was muted compared to the website, but still lovely. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahNew South Wales2 posts

Great Service and Quality

I have brought two items from JJs both have been great quality and exactly as pictured, quick delivery, sizing has been spot on Show details ·  1
Rae
Rae

Brilliant Experience

Absolutely fantastic service and very fast delivery. I would definitely recommend JJs House to anyone looking for a custom made outfit Show details ·  1
Fiona Y.
Fiona Y.5 posts

Rip off and incorrect sizing

Paid $466 for a size au 20 dress my size 14 daughter fit it perfectly. On returning it they charge $12 for postage fair enough but $60 for a handling fee NEVER AGAIN Show details