JJs House

2.3

Groomsmen gifts

The website is easy to use and the flask and tie clips are exactly what I wanted, couldn’t have asked for anything better. It arrived in good time considering Covid 19

Sizing Slightly small

Bought a bridesmaid dress

Easy to use site and to order. The dresses are good quality for the price and do actually look like the photos. I recommend getting colour swatches as they perfectly match what you'll get but don't always look like the site colour photos. Be sure to buy the next size up as fittings run a bit small, even with custom sizing, allow an extra 4-7cm, particularly if you are big busted, the cup sizes don't change.
Shipping to New Zealand took 4 weeks which was better than expected with COVID
But overall you will get what you order and receive a good quality product.

Sizing Slightly small
Kylie P.

Kylie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with everything

Have bought 2 gowns and 2 pairs of shoes. The quality is amazing, the colour was exactly the same as the picture and the sizing guide is true fit. Then postage to was 2 weeks. I recommend this company to anyone

Sun

SunSydney, NSW

Comfortable and pretty dancing shoes

I have purchased a few pairs of dancing shoes from JJs House. All attractive designs and the price is just perfect. So comfortable that I even want to work. I recommended JJs House to many of my friends.

Beautiful bridemaids robes

Super easy to find and order. They had a range of robes to choose from and I managed to find satin ones I could get lettering on. When the first one arrived as a trail I found it was beautifully done and exactly what I wanted and order some more for the rest of my bridesmaid.

Neelam K.

Neelam K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very smooth transition

It came earlier than I expected, it was gift for father’s day, really good equity too. Will order more from here. Bracelet it self is very pretty,
Size of bracelet was correct As I order too.

Love this dress, perfect

Ordered my dress custom made and the fit was perfect. I was very impressed by the quality and price. Workmanship was also of a very high quality and lace and beading was beautiful.
The site was easy to navigate and delivery was timely considering the Covid chaos with delivery.
Overall I was extremely pleased and would definitely recommend this company.

Michelle A.

Michelle A.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dress

easy to use the online ordering process. Online assistance was readily available. Easiest company to deal with online. Loved my dress. Beautiful fabric. Perfect fit. Highly recommend. Have bought two dresses this company now and never been disappointed.

Fronea Madalina

Fronea MadalinaCentral Queensland, QLD

This is perfect better than I expected

Is very easy to navigate and find what you need and what you want....I'm very satisfied with the range of the products and availability... The quality is better than I expected and the price very good.

Earl

EarlPerth, WA

Very small size. Too expensive to return

Have a size 34 that fits well. Their size 34 is way too small. They were on "special" so I feel they must have known this. Unfortunatly it becomes too expensive to return for a refund. Will have to bin them.

Sizing Very small
Gena

GenaMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely love this company great service and communication

I could not be happier with the dress I received from JJs house
The hardest thing was picking just one dress.
The quality was amazing and the compliments I received was lovely for my dress

Tam from Melbourne

Tam from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you JJ's House !

I recently received my second delivery of shoes from JJ's House. Not only was the quality even better than expected, they fit perfectly AND arrived quickly. I look forward to placing my next order (although with so much to choose from, it will be hard to limit how much I buy). Thank you for making it easy to shop for quality products on-line, and thank you to your lovely customer service team for all their help :-)

Bobbee

BobbeePerth, WA

Quality and choice in a Pandemic

JJs has a great choice of wedding, party and ball wear.
Quality accessories like fasinators especially for the up coming racing season, even in lock down.
Prices are great, service is great and shipping is surprisingly fast given our current situation.
If you can't go out shopping, this is the place to stay in and shop.

Lynn R.

Lynn R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

SO SO HAPPY

Nicole G.

Nicole G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Products

I we so happy with my dealings with this company, quality of dress was amazing and the customer service was great, needed dress shortened and fast delivery, they did all this in a 24hr turn around and I received my dress within two weeks would have been sooner if Australia Post did not delay the delivery but after reading the negative reviews posted here I was concerned. I need not to have stressed out as it was perfect. Would buy from them again.

Josh

JoshSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Scamers and thieves DONT USE

I bought 2 pairs of shoes off these scamers I wish I had looked into reviews before hand ... I paid 140 aud for two pairs of shoes just to wait a month for them to email and tell me they had run out of raw material to make the shoes I asked for a refund and they tried to push a different pair of shoes on to me . I declined , they have have still not refunded my money and I have pasted the matter on to fair work Australia. Don’t buy anything off here.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Manuella

ManuellaCentral Queensland, QLD

Wedding dress

I found the site easy to use and the prices amazing. When I received my dress I was blown away with the quality and detail. I have recommended JJHouse to several friends and family members now.

Tom83

Tom83AU

Liars!

Ordered a linen vest. I received a vest but there is not a thread of linen in it. Ripped off. Stay away from these scammers. I have included a pic of the label as proof.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Good swatch samples

It was easy to navigate the website with plenty of choice and ideas for our wedding.
The swatch samples are a great idea and matched the dress i then went on to purchase.

Kristin T.

Kristin T.Sydney, NSW

A legitimate company for cheap clothing

JJ's house is definitely a legitimate company. I ordered 2 dresses, and some accessories for my civil wedding from here and the quality is good for the price. I would recommend this website.