Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Received DIRTY WARN shoes

- received dirty warn shoes
- dirty sole
- food stain like in the inside of the shoe
- no wrapping around the silver
- system generated responses with no remorse
- paid $189 received a refund of $150 and no shoes to wear to a wedding

• +1
EK

EKbrisbane

The shoes that actually not possible to wear

recently bought the slip on shoes, went for a walk in them just once and realised they are not possible to walk in, they were just constantly falling off my feet, tripped a few times. It was really frustrating, tiring and unsafe experience. Obviously it is a design fault. When I went back to the store (in Westfield, Carindale) trying to return/replace... anything really... had been told that cannot help me. At all. Well. That’s the way to keep the customers happy! Had to throw the shoes away...

Store LocationWestfield Carindale
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Repair not refund or replace policy

I bought a pair of wedges and on my second wear the strap pulled out. I went back to the store and they said they won't give me a new pair, they will repair them. After 2 weeks "in repair" I finally got my shoes back - complete with obvious glue where they were fixed. For expensive shoes I am not happy and would not recommend their product.

Store LocationMarions, SA

Ricky10

Ricky10South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware - Jo Mercer don't repair shoes

Store LocationBroadbeach QLD
Lex

Lex

Beautiful shoes but terrible fit and uncomfortable

The shoes are stunning, but they are not comfortable. I have a pair of block heels and sandals from the brand. I love the look of the shoes, but after several wears, I still get painful blisters on my toes and ball of my foot. I have narrow feet and most shoe brands fit well or would be too big on me. Jo Mercer is the only brand that has managed to make my feet hurt so much. :/

Maggie

MaggieSydney, NSW

Bad quality! Doesn't worth the money

I bought a pair of leather flats. The leather started coming off within days. The manager of the store at qbv was unhelpful and rude. They told me they don't guarantee quality on use!! It's been only 3 weeks since I bought them and they look like I've had them for years. I only wore them at the office where there's mainly carpet...

Store LocationSydney, nsw
Nicole Jeeves

Nicole JeevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

So comfy - fast shipping

Love all the shoes ,, great fit and very comfortable.. Fast shipping and great communication ... Good work
Love'em so much I have brought 3 pairs in 2 weeks .. and sure i will be buying more

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Quick arrival and in great condition

I feel like I have to defend Jo Mercer a little with my personal experience - easy ordering online, quick delivery (despite Victoria being the middle of their lockdown), and even with an exchange on my size they came in great condition both times. Obviously can't make comment on how they feel as they only just arrived, but all feels good so far.

RhondaVictoria

Love this shoe store but

Love this shoe store ,wide range of beautiful shoes and I shop here all the time but I’ve been disappointed by the product they are useing in the bottom of some of the sanders. Like a hard natural resin looking surface which is extremely slippery and dangerous . A leather bottom on sanders is a better option . Untill they correct this problem then I can’t buy from this store . Must say they have beautiful designs and styles , classics , classy , but the quality of some of the sanders is awful . Please please get this mended so I can co to urs to ship at your store.✨

Store LocationFrankston ,Victoria
Rhonda

Typo from review -please mend the problem so I can continue to shop at your store ✨

Find out how Jo Mercer compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Boots caused bunions. Terrible customer service.

A $450 over the knee boots in my usual size 38 caused a medical acute flare of my bunions which was diagnosed by my GP (I didn’t know I had bunion until I wore these boots) and I have been in so much pain all week because of the trauma and damage to my feet. Customer Care - Nioami was unhelpful and didn’t offer me anything. She stated that shoes cause discomfort and to put discomfort in the same category as my experience was insulting.

Store LocationMarion, South Australia
SizingVery small
VAK

VAK

Delivery dispute - dismissive customer service

My online order never arrived, so my dispute is really with Australia Post as it was definitely dispatched. However I contacted Jo Mercer asking for help/advice as Australia Post weren't responding. I was basically told it wasn't their problem and, I quote to "Have a nice day". Hard pass. I wasn't looking for replacement shoes or a refund - just some help. There are hardworking retailers out there who deserve my money - this lot don't. How different this review would have been had the customer service experience been different.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leather flats too hard

I bought the most beautiful black leather flats but they hurt my feet. It’s not too small but the suede leather is hard and hurt my feet at the top of my toes. I tried every possible option but the blisters keep on coming. Don’t want to give up yet because I love the style. HELP!!

Store LocationJo Mercer Westfield Chermside

Incredibly poor packaging

The packaging is terrible making the product feel inferior - which is dissappointing given it is a present for my partner.
It is not a postal issue as it left the warehouse in this condition with repairs evident (sticky tape).
Your employees need to be trained to properly package and care for your product.

2 x pairs of boots and quick delivery to NZ

Customer111

Customer111Sydney, NSW

Unfriendly Staff

I wasn't even greeted but being told to use hand sanitizer as soon as I entered the CVB store. I felt like I wasn't treated properly as a customer but felt like being pushed to go out. I understand the whole covid situation but staff wasn't at all friendly. I was looking for size 37 but was given with size 36. what's the point bringing different size. she could have brought different colour but same required size. Anyhow don't wanna shop in Jo mercer anymore.

lauralgoodridge

lauralgoodridgeNorth Queensland, QLD

I would give them nothing if I could!!!

I ordered 2 pairs online and they sent me a 36 not a 38. They sent the wrong size, I asked for the right size which they didn't have so I asked for a refund. They have told me it wasn't their mistake and that they will refund me as 'goodwill'! No you will refund me as you have not been able to supply them as ordered.

Customer service is also very unresponsive. Will never buy from them again, either instore or online. The worst.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

If I could put 0 stars I would!

Don’t order anything online, it will take months before you see it and I’m between your wait period you will never hear a word on where on earth your order is. Worst online experience ever!

Vlf

VlfSydney, NSW

Bad service

I wanted to buy a couple of pairs online but thought I needed to go in-store to try the fit and see the shoes in person
Service was very poor no-one was there for assistance, the salesperson was too busy chatting and reading at the counter.
I came back in the afternoon and had a different unfriendly salesperson. Worst experience and I will not buy from them again.

Alycia

Alycia

Poor customer service!

I ordered a pair of shoes and after almost a week I had not even received a confirmation. I had to chase it up and finally got in touch with someone via email. I was disappointed to find out that the shoes I had purchased were not even in stock. I was offered no compensation for the inconvenience. They refunded me for the shoes however they did not refund me for the postage fee I had to pay. I have still not been refunded or heard anything further.

Ang

AngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So uncomfortable

I bought 2 pairs of the fierce ankle books during a sale and unfortunately they are so uncomfortable they make my feet ache . My feet are burning within a few hours of wearing them. Such a waste of money

Jennifer Parker

Jennifer Parkerasked

Physical store

do your shoes come in different widths? (Low / Mid Heel)

Sue

Sueasked

Jo Mercer

Where are Jo Mercer shoes made?

Rhonda

Hello Sue ,great question of where are Jo Mercer shoes made? well they are an Australian brand and proud of ,making leather and fabric shoes. Sue you have great taste

Katie F.

Katie F.asked

Jo Mercer

Has anyone bought jo mercer shoes that is size 7? What euro size did you go for? Annoys me how their size chart is very vague.

Antoni Gear
Antoni Gear

Beware of their sizing if you are buying online or unable to try-on before purchasing. I have a pair of Jo Mercer ballet flats marked as size 7. They are extremely narrow and rather short for a 7. Until I discovered the maker is an Australian company I thought that they may have been a US 7 which is an Australian size 6. These shoes I bought fit like a 6 which normally is a EU 38.
Please see if you can try-on the pair you want to buy before you buy them. This will avoid the disappointment of purchasing a too small pair. Good luck.

Rhonda

Yes Australia has an abundance of imported shoes and so we are use to buying the euro sizing. How great is it to have our own Australian shoes store and maker. Good idea to try on first and always a lovely experiance of visiting a Jo Mercer store

Compare both Jo Mercer
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes