See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible shoes!

Nice styles but quality is so horrible. Not only gave me blisters, it literally rubbed the skin off back of my feet even just 10 mins walking. So disappointing and waste of money.

Sizing Slightly large

Rakbir chahal

Rakbir chahalSouth Australia

Wasted money

Its hurt my toe gave me blister custom service can not help me because i worn them so sad for me I cant wear them more...they should find out any solution if someone physically hurts

Store LocationHarbour town outlet store Adelaide

Worst customer service

Walked in to your QVB store today the store manager was on the phone outside the store for 20 minutes no staff on selling floor a team member came out from the back no eye contact no acknowledgement did not even ask if we needed help left the selling floor and went to the back room my sister and myself just walked out

Store LocationQVB
Jen

Jen

Fantastic service

Shopped at Harbourtown Outlet Adelaide. Shop assistant Frinee was pleasant ,friendly and extremely helpful . Love my new shoes , will definitely return and hope to be served by Frinee again. Thankyou !

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationHarbourtown Adelaide

Great shoes, poor customer service

The sales assistants did not give the other pair of shoe to try on and was judgemental and rude. I had to wait a long time to even try the one shoe

Store LocationMelbourne Central

Sherri48

Sherri48Victoria

Incorrect advertising

Saw a display in the store - sale $99.95. Asked shop assistant if all on the signed table were were 99.95. I was told yes. Found a pair I liked and tried them on- assured again they were 99.95. Advised to have a look around because a second pair was 50% off. After trying on a number of shoes couldnt find anything I liked so decided just to take the boots. Go to pay and get told no actually they are 149.95- no offer to reduce them to the advertised price! I walked out not happy -such a waste of time.

Store LocationBayside Frankston

Fet91

Fet91Goulburn Valley, VIC

Beautiful comfortable shoes that last!!

Super easy to find the product I wanted. Availability was perfect.
Super fast packing & delivery! Less than 48hours between placing my order and wearing the shoes!
Keep up the amazing work!!

beatrix99

beatrix99Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always the best

Im surprised at all the bad reviews here. Most of my shoes are from Jo Mercer and have lasted me for years! The quality is great and had no issues returning even sale items.

Love the Doncaster store especially. Always great service.

The boots I own are going strong after 3 yrs of constant wear.

Thank you!

Store LocationDoncaster

Great service at Highpoint

Great service at Highpoint store.
First stop for shopping for shoes.
Always look for Josephine in store as she knows what I need and very helpful.
Approaching me with a smile ..

Store LocationHighpoint centre
Matina

MatinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely service lovely shoes!

Went into the highpoint store on Sunday the 16th of June, one staff member was looking after two customers at once and managed to help me in between! Had some great informative help from Josephine and after having her reassure me on company policy I was sold on a lovely pair of heels! Thank you, will definitely be returning next time

Store LocationHighpoint jo mercer

Disappointed - shoes were deemed faulty by a Jo Mercer assessor and Jo Mercer refused to replace

Store LocationJo Mercer Camberwell

Fis

FisGippsland, VIC

Online review

Great shoes, easy to order online and efficient service . Prompt delivery and have never needed to return an item. The shoes l have purchased have worn well and have looked great.

Sandy O

Sandy OSydney, NSW

Omgsh SO beautiful ! ! !

Kathryn

KathrynSkye

Love their shoes!

Love their style, and shoes look very well made and presented. I have purchased quite a few different pairs and quality has always been good. Apart from one pair of sandals where the stitching has started to come undone. Also the sizing can be a bit irregular as I have a pair of boots in a size 40 and then sandals in a size 39. Prices are a bit high but they are quality leather so that is to be expected.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationFrankston
Deb

DebNorth Queensland, QLD

Love their shoes

I love Jo Mercer shoes. I can’t wear too high a heal so being able to shop by heal height really helps. Most of my current shoe collection toon is from Jo Mercer.

Cpisani

Cpisani

Love shoes

I try not to go past a store but can’t resist. And undoubtedly will walk out with a purchase. The shoes are beautiful leather and have a European look. My wardrobe consists mainly of Jo Mercer !

Store LocationRundle Mall SA

Love Jo Mercer Shoes

We don't have a Jo Mercer Store in New Zealand so all my shoes are purchased online.
Always have a great range which is updated frequently. Would buy their shoes anyway as I love them but it certainly makes it more appealing that they always have great promotions/discounts available.
Majority of my footwear is all from Jo Mercer these days. I purchased my favorite ankle boots from here two years ago and I still wear them all the time and get comments on them.

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite shoe store!

Deborah D

Deborah DThe Mallee, VIC

The best shoe store!

Jo Mercer is my favourite shoe store. Product is excellent quality, staff in store are brilliant and when ordering online, delivery is prompt. I have never had an issue with Jo Mercer and in fact, my shoe collection is predominantly Jo Mercer!

Areen J

Areen JSydney, NSW

In love with products & Designs

I just love Jo Mercer products & Designs. Most of my shoes collection are from Jo Mercer. All Shoes are made from a very good quality leather. Definitely Very highly recommend.