Jogia Diamonds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (25)

Spectacular Diamond Ring, Amazing Service

I couldn't be happier with the exceptional service and product quality in this wonderful experience. Nikhil was quick to respond and helped make the process seamless and confident. I am from Brisbane so all interaction with the Perth store was via email and at no point was I concerned. I provided a photo of a beautiful ring I wanted to try recreate and the final outcome was nothing shy of spectacular. My fiance and I (and everyone else) were in awe. Jogia came recommended to me by a friend and I will continue to do the same for people looking to purchase or create their dream rings :)

Store LocationPerth

A diamond wholesaler who‘s invested in quality service.

I cannot recommend Jogia Diamonds enough. I worked closely with the business’ founder (Yogesh) to find the perfect stone for my lady. He is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom!

Store LocationPerth, WA
Catherine

CatherineSouth West, WA

Beautiful rings, exceptional service.

Last Sunday collected beautiful diamond ring and wedding band from Nikhil. Very prompt service.
Exceptional website for diamond selection and ring design. Highly recommend Nikhil and Yogesh.
Well priced. All costs were explained prior purchasing diamond. Final product exceeded expectations.

Store LocationJogia Perth

Beautiful diamond and ring

I recently purchased a diamond ring from Jogia after reading their reviews online. I was unsure at first with such a big purchase and living in Brisbane but the diamond and ring exceeded my expectation. The process was easy with guidance from Jogesh, a 10% deposit than payment in full once the ring was ready for shipping. The ring was delivered via toll soon after. Their diamonds are really competitive compared to other online stores and retailers and ring setting was beautifully made. I will be purchasing another dress ring with them soon.

David

DavidPerth, WA

so impressed

We first bought from Yogesh 12 years ago, and we were extremely happy with the product, the knowledge and the service. Now we have just purchased another diamond and throughout the process Jogia Diamonds have been fantastic. First of all the search for the diamond - Yogesh is so knowledgeable and had endless patience to find exactly what I wanted He is uncompromising in his efforts to do the right thing by the customer. Then the design and making of the ring was done with ease and we are delighted with the finished product. Can recommend Jogia without hesitation. First class service prices and quality.

Store LocationKing ST
Amy

Amy South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Jewellery Makers

An excellent experience

Through my experience at Jogia Diamonds, I found Yogesh, Nikhil and Jake to be knowledgeable, pragmatic and understanding. They offered an honest and authentic service, offering only quality products, and respected the research I had done and the ideas I had.

Their expertise and assistance was second to none, and they were very helpful in working around timing and location constraints that I had.

Superb service

Our request was was met by Jogia Diamond in no time, also it arrived and made it in time with perfection. I will recommend Jogia Diamond to all. Very Happy.

Store LocationPerth King Street

Excellent knowledge, GIA certified diamonds, well thought out purchasing process

Aayush P.

Aayush P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfection from Start to Finish

Store LocationOnline
Evie

EvieQueensland

Fastistic customer service and beautiful product

I had dealt with Jogia diamond and in particular Yogesh over the 2 years period. The company had provided excellent customer services at both occasions. My mother was overwhelmed with the diamond that Yogesh chosed for us! It was beautiful and competitively priced. With the second purchase, Yogesh had managed to go above and beyond and I got my diamonds within 3 days (living interstate) and again, they were all perfect. Thank you Yogesh! you can ring this man any time of the day and ask him any question, he will help you!.
Ordering and payment were all very straight forward.
I can't recommend enough.

Bravo

I really appreciated the simplicity in dealing with Jogia and their staff. All the way through the process, from selection to delivery they were open, honest and transparent. Well done.

Store Locationonline

Perfect

The team at Jogia were so easy to deal with. Even though I was in another state, they couldn't have been easier to deal with. The ring was perfect too!

Store LocationJogia Diamonds, Perth
Tom D

Tom DHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service!!

Can't rate highly enough. Yogesh was fantastic. Super knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. Ordering was easy, and the online platform for payment and manufacturing updates was great. The ring is better than I could have imagined, and the diamonds are amazing! All this within a two week deadline just before Christmas!! Safe to say I'd recommend to anyone!

Anton

AntonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Experience

I have bought both diamond earrings and an engagement ring through Jogia Diamonds and in both cases they have been extremely helpful and responsive. The prices were super competitive and the result was very high quality. I would definitely recommend them.

Store Locationhttps://www.jogiadiamonds.com.au/

Excellent Customer Service

In response to the review from Canberra: our delivery was flawless - you really can’t expect the delivery to go smoothly when you ask for an item to be delivered to a workplace - common sense is crucial!! Jogia Diamonds were excellent in everyway and Mr. Jogia Snr is the most knowledgeable jeweller I have ever met.

Engagement ring

Thank you to the team at Jogia Diamonds. Their knowledge and quality for my diamond was amazing. A special thanks to Yogesh who really took the time to guide me through the purchase and exactly the diamond I was looking for. Would recommend to anyone!!!

Trentus M.

Trentus M.Perth, WA

Excellent experience each time I’ve dealt with Jogia Diamonds

I have both bought and sold diamonds through Jogia Diamonds. I’ve have had an excellent experience each time I’ve dealt with them. They have impressed me as honest, professional, knowledgeable, punctual and personable. I am a discerning and wary buyer - there are many unscrupulous suppliers in the diamond market - I have found Jogia’s diamonds to be of excellent quality and fairly priced. - Trent

Store LocationKing’s Street store
Nathan P.

Nathan P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Engagement ring

Thank you to the team at Jogia. Their knowledge and quality for my diamond was amazing. A special thanks to Yogesh who really took the time out to help me out and explain everything as it was one of the biggest decisions of my life. He really helped me through the process and I got a great diamond. Would recommend to anyone!!!

CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Engagement ring made, poor customer service

Store LocationPerth CBD