Jogia Diamonds
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jogia Diamonds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (48)

Simi
SimiPerth, WA

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY, Custom Ring

I had it custom made, It is a beautiful ring and it's exactly what I was looking for, I have nothing but great things to say about my experience. Yogesh and Nikhil was extremely helpful throughout the process of selecting diamond , ring design and delivery of it. The customer service was exceptional. Thank you guys so much.

Vinod
VinodSydney, NSW

Great Experience!

I am very happy I bought a solitaire ring from Jogia Diamonds for my wife’s special birthday. I am based in Sydney but the quality of service I got from Yogesh over the phone made the buying experience a pleasure. I really admire his knowledge, experience and professionalism.
Their website is comprehensive and easy to navigate. Their pricing is reasonable. They kept me informed of the progress of my order and delivered on time.
I am happy to recommend Jogia Diamonds to anyone in the market for diamond jewellery.

Shaneil D
Shaneil DSydney, NSW

Awesome Engagement rings and wedding band! Highly recommend Jogia Diamonds!

We had custom designed engagement rings and wedding band created by Jogia Diamond’s Nikhil and his team a few months back and they were perfect! My fiancé was over the moon with her engagement ring and was delighted with the help by Jogia Diamonds to select the right diamond stone. All in all a great experience and was happy with the constant updates on the status of the rings. Highly recommend them for engagement and wedding rings! Thank you Jogia Diamonds!

Jeweller of choice

Engagement Ring

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Engagement Ring

Hi Nikhil & Yogesh

Just a note, we had our engagement party on the weekend finally due to all covid delays earlier this year.

I wanted to thank you both, the Diamond and ring is amazing. It sparkles very nicely, and sits well on the ring.

Have a good day.

John

Ryan C
Ryan CPerth, WA

Perfect engagement ring

Yogesh helped me choose a really good quality diamond for an engagement ring. I visited the store a few times to discuss designs and stones and the staff were always very helpful. I found them very knowledgeable and had very good communication throughout the diamond import and manufacturing stages. The final product was a really high quality ring and my partner loves it.

Thanks again for your service.

Anushree N.
Anushree N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect pair of solitaire earrings

They have a wide variety of diamonds to choose from. Yogesh Jogia was very helpful to ensure I select the perfect pair of diamonds.

Mac Lowther
Mac LowtherPerth, WA

Purchased a custom diamond necklace for my Mums 60th.

A custom piece that came out beautifully at an exceptional price. Mum loved it and has not taken it off. Highly recommend!

Outstanding Quality, Value & Customer Service

This is our second purchase from Jogia Diamonds, the first being my wife's engagement ring many years ago. Well Yogesh did not disappoint! I purchased my wife an amazing pair of flawless diamonds set in 18ct white gold Martini style earrings! Yogesh's customer service was second to none and the quality and value was outstanding!!!

Godfather of the Diamond Industry.

Yogesh; is one of the godfathers of the diamond industry in Australia. Sourcing quality stones worldwide, is a risk that can be mitigated if you use a professional; and few have a network like Jogia. I sourced and purchased my 1.5ct stone through them out of NY; via Perth for testing and then delivered to Brisbane. I’d recommend without hesitation and will be purchasing again soon. Jogia Diamonds; a name you can trust.

Amazing product! Amazing service

I live interstate so purchasing a diamond ring plus wedding bands without having the ability to personally go in and choose was a bit nerve racking. But the service and product and competitive pricing is impeccable. Would recommend to anyone. Will most definitely be purchasing future jewellery from them.

Greg
GregDarwin, NT

Amazing ring and outstanding service

Thanks to the team at Jogia! Yogesh helped me pick the perfect diamond and delivered a beautifully made engagement ring. They know the product and are more than happy to help. Ring came in a solid timber box with certificate. The team conduct their own testing on the diamond and all reports were sent to me. I wasn’t pushed to blow my budget either. I did it all online from Darwin. I highly recommend Jogia Diamonds for the quality and after care. And yep, she said yes!

RayMC
RayMCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easily contactable & quick repliers with a friendly service

Was recommended Jogia Diamonds from a family member. Was previously a sceptic about purchasing diamonds online. However the team at Jogia Diamonds helped put my mind at ease 100%. They have diamonds on their platform ranging from top to bottom in terms of quality & price.
I simply told them what I wanted to spend and what size I wanted. Highlighted a few I had in mind & Yogesh got back to me very promptly with advice and which diamond he would recommend.
I transferred 10% and he called the diamond in to do a thorough examination & make sure everything was legit.

Within 2 weeks I had the diamond.

I 100% have & will keep recommending the team at Jogia to all my friends & family.

CP90
CP90Western Australia, 6107

High quality diamond and service!

Nikhil, Yogesh and team have been extremely helpful from the start to finish, providing me with professional assistance from diamond selection to custom ring design. The diamond was really beautiful. They were very communicative throughout the process and always there to help. I really appreciate their service and would highly recommend them to everyone!