Jogia Diamonds

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)

Excellent Customer Service

In response to the review from Canberra: our delivery was flawless - you really can’t expect the delivery to go smoothly when you ask for an item to be delivered to a workplace - common sense is crucial!! Jogia Diamonds were excellent in everyway and Mr. Jogia Snr is the most knowledgeable jeweller I have ever met.

Engagement ring

Thank you to the team at Jogia Diamonds. Their knowledge and quality for my diamond was amazing. A special thanks to Yogesh who really took the time to guide me through the purchase and exactly the diamond I was looking for. Would recommend to anyone!!!

Store LocationPerth
Trentus M.

Trentus M.Perth, WA

Excellent experience each time I’ve dealt with Jogia Diamonds

I have both bought and sold diamonds through Jogia Diamonds. I’ve have had an excellent experience each time I’ve dealt with them. They have impressed me as honest, professional, knowledgeable, punctual and personable. I am a discerning and wary buyer - there are many unscrupulous suppliers in the diamond market - I have found Jogia’s diamonds to be of excellent quality and fairly priced. - Trent

Store LocationKing’s Street store
Nathan P.

Nathan P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Engagement ring

Thank you to the team at Jogia. Their knowledge and quality for my diamond was amazing. A special thanks to Yogesh who really took the time out to help me out and explain everything as it was one of the biggest decisions of my life. He really helped me through the process and I got a great diamond. Would recommend to anyone!!!

CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Engagement ring made, poor customer service

Store LocationPerth CBD
Jogia Diamonds
Nikhil J.Jogia Diamonds

Amazing diamond - very rare - very impressed

Thanks Jogia for finding the perfect diamond. Very impressed and recommend you above all else. Easy to deal with, professional and took the stress out. Thanks very much for your service. Cheers

Mark H

Mark HSydney, NSW

Amazing Diamond and Ring, matched with Exceptional Customer Service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best customer service and very knowledgeable over diamonds!

I went there to enquire for a diamond and custom making a diamond ring.
Yogesh was extremely friendly, accomodating and very knowledgeable with his diamonds.
I choose and ordered the diamond ring within by budget and was professionally made by Nikhil.
Thank you very much for the exceptional customer service.

Peter S

Store LocationKing St. Perth
K F.

K F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A+ Customer service, Price and Product!

Great customer service from Claire and Nikhil.
Yogesh was quite hands on with educating and making sure that my fussy expectations of a top quality diamond was met with my tight budget.
Product itself is very good, unlike alot of online/physical shops, there were able to supply an ascope and aset image + diamond analysis "Cut report" detailing: Brightness, Fire and Scintillation + Intensity % + dimensions. For the price, it was really good.
One feedback though, is that they can improve on magnification of 360degree of diamond like James allen.
-Jason and Mariyah

RDM

RDMSydney, NSW

Amazing service 1st class

Yogesh and Nikhil display amazing customer service, highly professional and showed determination to deliver on time and with passion to find the right high quality stone. Went above and beyond to connect to their global and national partners and network to ensure top quality results.

Best Diamond Experts in the country

Yogesh Jogia is an amazing talent in his field. He is incredibly knowledgeable and wants the very best for his customers. I cannot recommend Yogesh & Jogia Diamonds enough and his dedication to helping us is unmatched. Thank you to Yogesh for being such a helpful and honest business man. You are in great hands if you choose Jogia Diamonds for your next purchase!

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jogia Diamonds the only place to shop. Brilliant!

Store LocationJogia Diamonds On-Line Perth

David

David

Yogesh from Jogia Diamonds cannot be recommended highly enough

Store LocationOnline

Ludovic

LudovicCanberra

Beautiful diamonds and excellent services

I'm very happy by Yogesh and his team, and I highly recommend them. They have a great selection and quality of diamonds, that are also listed on their website with complete details, photos and GIA certification. The communication was excellent, and I met them to see the product before buying it with an interesting discussion on diamonds. The diamond was exactly as it was written on the website. Then they provided an excellent services, with an excellent and very fast delivery.

An excellent quality and service with competitive pricing. I highly recommend them.

Personalised service, excellent workmanship, exceptional diamonds and great prices!

I am delighted with my ring!! Yogesh searched to find the perfect diamond for me within my budget. It is the most beautifully cut diamond I have ever seen and I looked at A LOT at high end CBD jewellers and online. I am confident I could not have bought a diamond ring of this quality and for the price I paid anywhere else. The service, workmanship and product were all exceptional with fair and reasonable prices. I couldn’t recommend highly enough!!

Highly Recommended

Highly Recommended ! Jogia and Jake were excellent. Massive thanks to the team @ Jogia Diamonds for helping me get the best possible outcome. I was hesitant about purchasing whilst living out of state,
however communication was excellent. Jogia helped me with Diamond purchasing ( honest & sincere recommendations) and Jake was awesome with the design of the ring. Wouldn't go anywhere else, highly professional - Most importantly my Partner Loves her ring! Thanks again !

Superb product and excellent service

Purchased a stunning engagement ring and wedding band 4 years ago. Outstanding quality jewellery. Great after sales service. We live in country victoria and have sent the rings back twice now for resizing and it has been easy and efficient and all postage and insurance is covered. Have recommended to friends and family.

The only diamond place in Australia. Jogia Team's Knowledge in Diamonds and Jewellery is unsurpassab

I wanted an Excellent Quality Large Diamond and Jogia found it for me in 15 Minutes. In 30 Minutes the deal was done and in 10 Days it was on my wife's finger with the wedding ring. We got engaged and Married on the same day.

3 months later Megan is still starring at the rings.

An Excellent Quality and Service.

Nathan,

Great product, communication & sercice

What a great system you have to purchase quality diamonds, hope my fiancee will love her earrings, they look amazing

dollarydoos

dollarydoosCanberra

Good Service and Pricing

Bought a ring online. The quality was good and at a reasonable price.The customer support was helpful and responsive. Had no issues. The only concerning thing was the shipping, where the courier they use (Toll priority), left the package outside the doorstep without receiving a signature.