Jogia Diamonds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (42)

Anushree N.
Anushree N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect pair of solitaire earrings

They have a wide variety of diamonds to choose from. Yogesh Jogia was very helpful to ensure I select the perfect pair of diamonds.

Mac Lowther
Mac LowtherPerth, WA

Purchased a custom diamond necklace for my Mums 60th.

A custom piece that came out beautifully at an exceptional price. Mum loved it and has not taken it off. Highly recommend!

Outstanding Quality, Value & Customer Service

This is our second purchase from Jogia Diamonds, the first being my wife's engagement ring many years ago. Well Yogesh did not disappoint! I purchased my wife an amazing pair of flawless diamonds set in 18ct white gold Martini style earrings! Yogesh's customer service was second to none and the quality and value was outstanding!!!

Find out how Jogia Diamonds compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Godfather of the Diamond Industry.

Yogesh; is one of the godfathers of the diamond industry in Australia. Sourcing quality stones worldwide, is a risk that can be mitigated if you use a professional; and few have a network like Jogia. I sourced and purchased my 1.5ct stone through them out of NY; via Perth for testing and then delivered to Brisbane. I’d recommend without hesitation and will be purchasing again soon. Jogia Diamonds; a name you can trust.

Amazing product! Amazing service

I live interstate so purchasing a diamond ring plus wedding bands without having the ability to personally go in and choose was a bit nerve racking. But the service and product and competitive pricing is impeccable. Would recommend to anyone. Will most definitely be purchasing future jewellery from them.

Greg
GregDarwin, NT

Amazing ring and outstanding service

Thanks to the team at Jogia! Yogesh helped me pick the perfect diamond and delivered a beautifully made engagement ring. They know the product and are more than happy to help. Ring came in a solid timber box with certificate. The team conduct their own testing on the diamond and all reports were sent to me. I wasn’t pushed to blow my budget either. I did it all online from Darwin. I highly recommend Jogia Diamonds for the quality and after care. And yep, she said yes!

RayMC
RayMCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easily contactable & quick repliers with a friendly service

Was recommended Jogia Diamonds from a family member. Was previously a sceptic about purchasing diamonds online. However the team at Jogia Diamonds helped put my mind at ease 100%. They have diamonds on their platform ranging from top to bottom in terms of quality & price.
I simply told them what I wanted to spend and what size I wanted. Highlighted a few I had in mind & Yogesh got back to me very promptly with advice and which diamond he would recommend.
I transferred 10% and he called the diamond in to do a thorough examination & make sure everything was legit.

Within 2 weeks I had the diamond.

I 100% have & will keep recommending the team at Jogia to all my friends & family.

CP90
CP90Western Australia, 6107

High quality diamond and service!

Nikhil, Yogesh and team have been extremely helpful from the start to finish, providing me with professional assistance from diamond selection to custom ring design. The diamond was really beautiful. They were very communicative throughout the process and always there to help. I really appreciate their service and would highly recommend them to everyone!

Istvan N.
Istvan N.

Beautiful earrings great service.

I have received my special order on time. Really good quality, beautiful diamonds. Communication was really good, I was always informed what is my order status. Thank you.

Karan M.
Karan M.Perth, WA

Mr Jogia's service was excellent, he helped talk me through the entire process for buying an engagement ring. He provided several options and made it all simple to understand. I definitely recommend buying from him, outstanding expertise and professionalism.

Tammy V
Tammy VPeel, WA

Princess Cut Diamond Earrings

After seeing an online review of Jogia Diamonds I contacted them about sourcing 2x 1 karat princess cut diamonds for stud earrings, for my 50th Birthday. The service I received from Yogesh Jogia was very professional & friendly. He followed everything up for me & found the best diamonds for us. We are very happy with my beautiful earrings & would highly recommend Jogia Diamonds.

Maryann X.
Maryann X.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful and elegant

I ordered the engagement and wedding rings as well as a beautiful pair of pear shaped earrings to match the pear diamond in the jogia halo setting. Mr Jogia was most helpful and the rings and earrings are exquisite and just as I envisioned. Thankyou for your excellent workmanship and assistance.

Wonderful ring

Nikhil and Jogia Diamonds were fantastic on price, service and quality. They made a wonderful engagement ring made and my fiancé has gotten constant compliments.

Excellent Customer Service, Knowledge & Honesty.

Yogesh was an absolute Gentlemen to deal with throughout my engagement ring purchase.

His knowledge, recommendation, honesty and transparency helped me make the correct decision. Whole process was seamless, and can highly recommend.

He sourced an excellent quality stone for me which I had set in Adelaide, in a classic 6 claw setting.

My now fiancé is over the moon with the final product and was extremely happy with her suprise.

I look forward to contacting you again in the future for further purchases of stones.

Fantastic experience, couldn't be happier