Jogia Diamonds

K F.

K F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A+ Customer service, Price and Product!

Great customer service from Claire and Nikhil.
Yogesh was quite hands on with educating and making sure that my fussy expectations of a top quality diamond was met with my tight budget.
Product itself is very good, unlike alot of online/physical shops, there were able to supply an ascope and aset image + diamond analysis "Cut report" detailing: Brightness, Fire and Scintillation + Intensity % + dimensions. For the price, it was really good.
One feedback though, is that they can improve on magnification of 360degree of diamond like James allen.
-Jason and Mariyah

Amazing service 1st class

Yogesh and Nikhil display amazing customer service, highly professional and showed determination to deliver on time and with passion to find the right high quality stone. Went above and beyond to connect to their global and national partners and network to ensure top quality results.

Best Diamond Experts in the country

Yogesh Jogia is an amazing talent in his field. He is incredibly knowledgeable and wants the very best for his customers. I cannot recommend Yogesh & Jogia Diamonds enough and his dedication to helping us is unmatched. Thank you to Yogesh for being such a helpful and honest business man. You are in great hands if you choose Jogia Diamonds for your next purchase!

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jogia Diamonds the only place to shop. Brilliant!

Store LocationJogia Diamonds On-Line Perth

David

David

Yogesh from Jogia Diamonds cannot be recommended highly enough

Store LocationOnline

Ludovic

LudovicCanberra

Beautiful diamonds and excellent services

I'm very happy by Yogesh and his team, and I highly recommend them. They have a great selection and quality of diamonds, that are also listed on their website with complete details, photos and GIA certification. The communication was excellent, and I met them to see the product before buying it with an interesting discussion on diamonds. The diamond was exactly as it was written on the website. Then they provided an excellent services, with an excellent and very fast delivery.

An excellent quality and service with competitive pricing. I highly recommend them.

Personalised service, excellent workmanship, exceptional diamonds and great prices!

I am delighted with my ring!! Yogesh searched to find the perfect diamond for me within my budget. It is the most beautifully cut diamond I have ever seen and I looked at A LOT at high end CBD jewellers and online. I am confident I could not have bought a diamond ring of this quality and for the price I paid anywhere else. The service, workmanship and product were all exceptional with fair and reasonable prices. I couldn’t recommend highly enough!!

Highly Recommended

Highly Recommended ! Jogia and Jake were excellent. Massive thanks to the team @ Jogia Diamonds for helping me get the best possible outcome. I was hesitant about purchasing whilst living out of state,
however communication was excellent. Jogia helped me with Diamond purchasing ( honest & sincere recommendations) and Jake was awesome with the design of the ring. Wouldn't go anywhere else, highly professional - Most importantly my Partner Loves her ring! Thanks again !

Superb product and excellent service

Purchased a stunning engagement ring and wedding band 4 years ago. Outstanding quality jewellery. Great after sales service. We live in country victoria and have sent the rings back twice now for resizing and it has been easy and efficient and all postage and insurance is covered. Have recommended to friends and family.

The only diamond place in Australia. Jogia Team's Knowledge in Diamonds and Jewellery is unsurpassab

I wanted an Excellent Quality Large Diamond and Jogia found it for me in 15 Minutes. In 30 Minutes the deal was done and in 10 Days it was on my wife's finger with the wedding ring. We got engaged and Married on the same day.

3 months later Megan is still starring at the rings.

An Excellent Quality and Service.

Nathan,

Great product, communication & sercice

What a great system you have to purchase quality diamonds, hope my fiancee will love her earrings, they look amazing

dollarydoos

dollarydoosCanberra

Good Service and Pricing

Bought a ring online. The quality was good and at a reasonable price.The customer support was helpful and responsive. Had no issues. The only concerning thing was the shipping, where the courier they use (Toll priority), left the package outside the doorstep without receiving a signature.

40 years of excellent service

I first visited Yogesh Jogia at his home in Cottesloe in 1975. He made my engagement,wedding and eternity ring plus diamond earrings. I have returned many times over the ensuing years with friends and family to have more items made. I now deal with his son Nic and he has since made my daughter in laws rings and sourced a beautiful pink argyle diamond for me. Do not have any doubts about this family run business they will do their best for you.

Brisbanite

Brisbanite

Great service great product

I sourced a diamond through Jogia and also had an engagement and wedding band made. Their service, advice and quality of product really is fantastic. Being in Brisbane did not cause any issues. They sourced and advised upon a great diamond and the ring designs I supplied they made exactly how I wanted, quite impressive given it was all done via email and phone. Postage to Brisbane was by Toll priority which has great tracking capabilities and was overnight Perth to Brisbane. Highly recommend, great product, great service and competitive pricing. Thanks.

Perfect!!!!

My now fiancé proposed last night, we are beyond happy with the engagement ring! The whole process and service was better than we could ever hope, we can't think of one bad thing to say! Thank you so much for my beautiful ring, I can't say in words how much I love it. We'll definitely be return customers and couldn't recommend Jogia Diamonds more if we tried!

Over the moon happy customers

Michael

Michael

Consistent quality

Have used Jogia Diamonds throughout my engagement and wedding and it has been consistently quality service. From the quick email responses and updates, to the amazing quality of designs and build of the rings. I can confidently say that this is a fantastic business to buy your ring(s) from. More than helpful and truly made the experience so much easier for me.

Highly recommend Jogia Diamonds and you can trust that you will be receiving quality service each time you use them and would not hesitate using them again in the future.

Carolee09

Carolee09AU

Beautiful Ring

I passed on Jogia's details to my husband after searching hundreds of online websites & instore visits. My ring is so beautiful, I am still in awe and get endless compliments. It's not a massive diamond that draws people to it but the brilliant cut and superior workmanship. I have yet to see a similar ring in Melbourne for the price paid. Thank you & highly recommended

Impeccable experience.

Hardy912

Hardy912AU

Excellent customer Service and can't praise enough about the diamond

Bought an engagement ring from Jogia. Amazing diamond and even more amazing was the price!! Got quoted by the local retailers between 14-18k for the diamond which I paid 9k for through Jogia. As long as you do your research about the variables, you should be ok with making your purchase online. I also spoke to Jogia directly on a few occasions and he guided me through the whole process. I am in Melbourne and bought the diamond without seeing it in, person. It was a bit nerve-racking but after my experience with Jogia, It will be my first and last stop for any diamond purchases in the future.

T P

T PAdelaide

Everything went smoothly and as promised, no issues