Joyce Mayne

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul HopwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars!

My Son went to Joyce Maine Garbutt to buy a 144hz monitor. That was his 1 requirement. Not being a computer expert he trusted the salesman who sold him an LG 32MP58HQ which IS NOT 144hz! Due to no recordings of the sale I can not prove anything but My Son was clear! 144hz. The 32MP58HQ is only 60hz. Do not trust sales people at Joyce Maine Garbutt!!

Store LocationJoyce Maine Garbutt
Product Purchased32MP58HQ
Paul Hopwood

Quality of the monitor is actually great but NOT WHAT MY SON ASKED FOR!

Caro

CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joyce Mayne Chancellor Park service is OUTSTANDING especially from Mitch!The whole team are amazing!!!

The team are engaging and welcoming and guide you to where you need to be without being pushy. Mitch had the patience of s saint and helped me get my tv up and running...you deserve a pay rise. You rock!!!

Store LocationChancellor Park Sippy Downs Sunshine Coast
Sylvia

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from Joyce Mayne online

dowk2200

dowk2200South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible online order experience

Horrible follow up. Ordered product a week ago. Followed 3 times over the phone email facebook. They said its out of stock and re routing the stocking. called again they said its discontinued and they will issue the refund. Could have told me earlier. Very disappointing service. Cheap for the reason.

Kevin L.

Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Store LocationJoyce Mayne Toowoomba
Product PurchasedHP Office Jet Printer 801

Carolyn S.

Carolyn S.Sydney, NSW

We went into the store to see the Dishwasher we wanted

The sales rep was OK but he did us a deal as we had done our homework first on the best prices. We also got a cash back from Bosch.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Daniel

DanielSydney

Don't buy from them, even if they're the cheapest.

Purchased and paid for a product online, and received an automated email from Joyce Mayne saying they'll review and confirm the order. I sent 3 follow up emails over the course of three weeks, with no response. I also also called and confirmed my phone number for a call back, with no return call received.

No confirmation and/or delivery is bad enough, but then not even responding to email/phone communications to resolve the issue is terrible customer service - it's as if they don't even exist. I'm actually shocked that any company could become this useless... the only way would be that Joyce Mayne has systemic system and culture problems from the top down.

Don't buy from them, even if they're the cheapest.

Jacqui M

Jacqui MNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I bought a lg robotic vacuum from Clint at the domain store in Townsville. I highly recommend Clint he was very knowledgeable and happy to assist in any way he can. He is an asset to your store.

Jacqui Miller

Store LocationDomain central Townsville
Product PurchasedLg R9Master robotic vacuum

Extremely poor customer service

Placing my online order was fine with no problems. It was after the order was completed and "under review" that problems began. I received no communication for a week after ordering, it then took 4 attempts to contact someone and find out where my order was up too and finally received a reply which was to "escalate it with the team". Finally an email response indicated it would be sent either that afternoon or the following day, with still no further communication or confirmation this occurred. Phone calls have not been returned and I am still still waiting 2 weeks after the initial order with no clue as to where my product is. Extremely unhappy and I do not recommend buying from the online store.

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy online

No after sale service

Absolutely appalling after sale service. Sent me an invoice made out incorrectly. I have been trying via phone and email for two weeks to get this attended to. Also paid for a 2 year warranty and have received no paper work. I called my local store in a desperate attempt to get this issue rectified but they are unable to help. Will never recommend or buy from Joyce Mayne again.

darren

darrensunshine coast

canon camera

David

DavidSydney

Really care about their customers

I had an issue with an item purchased online. I telephoned their Call Centre and only waited a short time in a queue. The agent took time to understand the issue and quickly resolved it. In a era where long wait times and untrained call centre agents are too common, it was an absolute pleasure to be treated by the Joyce Mayne Called Centre in a quick and courteous way.

Rick H.

Rick H.Toowoomba

These Folk Will Go The Distance For You!

angrybird

angrybirdMelbourne

Never sent item, never respond

I ordered a mouse on their website on 17 September, paid via paypal. Didn't receive any update after 7 days, so I wrote them an email. An automated email said someone will get back to me in 24 hours. The promise failed. I wrote another email again, and an automated email again but still no one contacted me.

Long story short, tried contacted them 3 times but in vain. 30 September now still no response, neither have I received my order. I have to open a dispute on Paypal.

Rubbish customer service.

Fridgeless

FridgelessBarrack Heights

Poor service rude manager

Purchased a fridge 11 days ago was told would be a 10 day wait. As I had not heard anything back called and was told fridge not available. The manufacturer were waiting for new stock
I asked why no one had contacted me and was told that [name removed] who served me no longer worked here. I was referred to the manager [name removed] who was rude spoke down to me and he could not come up with an alternate option. Would not be purchasing from the warrawong store ever again. Poor service and rude staff.

Great customer service

We have been customers for years, (2004) and staff come and go like every other business.
However the remaining faithful staff seem to recognise us when we come in to Sippy Downs store.
Firstly you are acknowledge with a smile at reception.
Must be facial recognition on one of those big brother computers.
The main thing is that good old customers service still applies and as example .
Came in late Sunday afternoon with a faulty electrical item and at 9.15 am we receive a call to say they will replace it.
Pity that Harvey Norman store locally don't have the same response.

Go else where for online shopping

If you want to order a online delivery and get terrible service look no further it was quicker for me to go o the store and pick up half my order than to wait for them to get off their butt and find all of my order. As for the online contact section don’t waste your time all you get is an automated reply telling you screw all. There are a lot better online shopping for small electrical in aust that offer excellent service. Joyce Mayne/ Harvey norman will never get my online shopping again

Poor online order tracking for non account holders

I purchased a small product online not arrived. Wasn't given a tracking number.
But they clearly track your order as they say it's a feature of having an account.
According to the site it should have taken 5-10 days.

I had hoped that because there were several related stores (Joyce Mayne, Harvey Norman, and Domayne) That it would be a speedy delivery.
If there was going to be a delay, it would have been nice to receive a message or call apologising for the delay. They have my details from the order.

Excellent Customer Service.

We bought a 75" TV , Jason served us , We explained what we wanted, and took us straight to the product, he answered all of our questions, and made it all very clear and understandable to 2 Techno Phobic people like us.
He went above and beyond in his great Customer Service, We will definitely return.
We also bought a power Board and a Sandwich Maker.
He made our Shopping experience enjoyable .
Virginia Harwood

Tracey Dukes

Tracey Dukesasked

During your January Sale I purchased an air-conditioned from your South Nowra store. The incorrect item originally arrived but the delivery men were quick to rectify the error. A few days later your electrician came and measured up for the instillation and I was told your sales person would get back to me. I reached no satisfactory with my phone calls to the store so I visited the store in person. The staff didn't remember me but your documentation confirmed the sale. Joyce Mayne had no documentation regarding the measuring up so I requested the electrician be contacted. He remember me, my house and giving the relevant information to your store so it appeared to be lost. I declined to suggestion, I install the air-conditioner myself. Today's information is , the sales person is on a day off and someone is going to get back to me.
QUESTION: What do I do now? How do I make the agreed transaction happen?

fann
fann

If you paid on your credit card, go to your bank and cancel the transaction and purchase elsewhere. If this isn't the way you wish to go, contact The Office of Fair Trading, they will help you

Joyce Mayne Online store

Joyce Mayne Online store

1.0
Joyce Mayne Physical store

Joyce Mayne Physical store

3.6
CategoryAppliance Retailers, Online Shops, Electronics & Computing Shops and General Merchandise ShopsAppliance Retailers, Physical Shops, Electronics & Computing Shops and General Merchandise Shops