Joyce Mayne

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)
Ishkaa

IshkaaAU

They will only publish good reviews on their website.

Bought a Rinnai Aircon from Townsville just under a year ago and whaddyano it has developed problems. Rang Joyce Mayne and was told to contact Rinnai myself. I did this and a week later I am still waiting for their customer care to do something...anything. So I thought I would write a review on Joyce Maynes website warning customers on what to expect if they purchase a Rinnai aircon. Joyce Mayne emailed me to say they will not publish the 1 star rating so you have to wonder how true their customer reviews are?

Scott AFM

Scott AFMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Communication

Purchased a TV online 11 days ago, despite numerous attempts to contact them, mind you by message only as nobody to talk to on the phone, I still cannot get anyone to tell me when I will get my goods, then when you ask for a refund you are told it will take 3-5 business days to get your refund, 5 seconds to take it 3-5 business days to refund, utter rubbish!!

Brad

BradNowra NSW

Not the best in-store experience

Nikhil G.

Nikhil G.

Missing items in order, no refund provided as yet

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Mini
Tracey Heers

Tracey HeersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed my problem

Bought a computer with from Joyce Mayne only a couple of months ago and it has had issues. Thanks to the store manager for replacing the computer so I could complete an assignment deadline.

Store LocationSippy Downs

Beware before you buy

Store LocationDomain Central, Townsville
Product PurchasedWashing machine
Daniele G.

Daniele G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just the Best customer service you can ever experienced

I am not an easy customer, I'm quite demanding and hard to please. I was looking for a washing machine and I've experienced the best customer service ever by Dan, the Manager, and his team.
I highly recommend to stop by for a chat if you are looking for something, the guys at Joyce Mayne in Maroochydore are Extremely HELPFUL

Store LocationMAROOCHYDORE
Product PurchasedWAW28420
Jillu

JilluIllawarra, NSW

Do not buy from them online

My parcel is missing and there is no way to contact either the courier company or Joyce Mayne. I waited on line for 3 hours to text with no outcome or infomation provided - I cannot get a refund and the parcel has vanished

Product PurchasedAcer Chromebook C721- 44TA
msK

msKForrest 2603, ACT

Do not buy from this company online.

Unable to get any information on my order for a month. No response on any queries . If you call a store they just say head office will respond, which they never do. Cant issue a refund. This is worst experience ever. I will never buy anything for them. I have to take the matter to ACCC. That's how bad it is.

Find out how Joyce Mayne compares to other Appliance Retailers

Worst decision i have ever made to shop with Joyce Mayne online

Ordered TV on line paid for it pick it up in 2 hours 2 weeks later no TV. Head office unreachable Terrible service will never shop with Joyce Mayne online

Joris

JorisPerth, WA

Worst online shopping experience

I ordered a product on 27/11/2019, today it’s 12/01/2020 and I still did not receive my order. I have contacted their customer support several times, and after chatting with a chatbot (over and over again), I was done with it and gave them a call. Over the phone they promised me to refund my order, but this never happened. Then I got in contact with them again over Facebook Messenger, and they promised me twice that I would get an email with an update, but still haven’t heard from the since then...
This customer service is just terrible, I will never buy from them again and recommend not buying anything there. Only thing they give you is false promises...

NoelsA

NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

I really like shopping at Joyce Mayne South Nowra. I find it an easy shop to find products, and the staff are always helpful. If they don't have what you want in stock they are always happy to order it in for you. And buying online and picking it up from their warehouse is so easy. I recently bought a freezer online and was able to pick it up within a few hours at the warehouse. There are always enough parking spaces as well

Store LocationJoyce Mayne South Nowra
Product PurchasedUpright freezer

Terrible online customer support

Absolutely terrible online service. I ordered a new phone online for 2 hour click and collect, as I was at work and didnt want to bother with the crowds after I finished. Get an email saying the payment is under review (meanwhile, the money is already gone from my account) and may take up to 24 hours to clear. At the time of writing this review it has been 32 hours, and have recieved no confirmation or clearance whatsoever. I have however been in-store at Maroochydore multiple times and they have tried their hardest to assist me, so I have no complaints with the Maroochy team. Its the online team at head office that clearly don't give a rats about their customers. Never buying online from them again.

Upset

Upset

Excellent service

I needed an extra fridge for the festive season and Joyce Mayne at Maroochydore provided me with fantastic service (Daniel Clarke) and a great price on a 120l Hisense bar fridge...
I would recommend this store for service and value for money.

Product Purchasedtoday

Paul HopwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars!

My Son went to Joyce Maine Garbutt to buy a 144hz monitor. That was his 1 requirement. Not being a computer expert he trusted the salesman who sold him an LG 32MP58HQ which IS NOT 144hz! Due to no recordings of the sale I can not prove anything but My Son was clear! 144hz. The 32MP58HQ is only 60hz. Do not trust sales people at Joyce Maine Garbutt!!

Store LocationJoyce Maine Garbutt
Product Purchased32MP58HQ
Paul Hopwood

Quality of the monitor is actually great but NOT WHAT MY SON ASKED FOR!

Caro

CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joyce Mayne Chancellor Park service is OUTSTANDING especially from Mitch!The whole team are amazing!!!

The team are engaging and welcoming and guide you to where you need to be without being pushy. Mitch had the patience of s saint and helped me get my tv up and running...you deserve a pay rise. You rock!!!

Store LocationChancellor Park Sippy Downs Sunshine Coast
Sylvia

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from Joyce Mayne online

dowk2200

dowk2200South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible online order experience

Horrible follow up. Ordered product a week ago. Followed 3 times over the phone email facebook. They said its out of stock and re routing the stocking. called again they said its discontinued and they will issue the refund. Could have told me earlier. Very disappointing service. Cheap for the reason.

Kevin L.

Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Store LocationJoyce Mayne Toowoomba
Product PurchasedHP Office Jet Printer 801
Carolyn S.

Carolyn S.Sydney, NSW

We went into the store to see the Dishwasher we wanted

The sales rep was OK but he did us a deal as we had done our homework first on the best prices. We also got a cash back from Bosch.

Store LocationMaroochydore