Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Consumer Law means nothing to Joyce Mayne ... they treat customers with contempt.

Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

Had a great experience.

I was having a problem with a manufacturer over a warranty. This went on for 2 months, so I went back to JM and spoke to Bella who is the managers PA. Within 24hrs the problem was fixed and my stress level went down quite a few notches. Many thanks Bella.

Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

They will only publish good reviews on their website.

Bought a Rinnai Aircon from Townsville just under a year ago and whaddyano it has developed problems. Rang Joyce Mayne and was told to contact Rinnai myself. I did this and a week later I am still waiting for their customer care to do something...anything. So I thought I would write a review on Joyce Maynes website warning customers on what to expect if they purchase a Rinnai aircon. Joyce Mayne emailed me to say they will not publish the 1 star rating so you have to wonder how true their customer reviews are?

Scott AFM
Scott AFMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Communication

Purchased a TV online 11 days ago, despite numerous attempts to contact them, mind you by message only as nobody to talk to on the phone, I still cannot get anyone to tell me when I will get my goods, then when you ask for a refund you are told it will take 3-5 business days to get your refund, 5 seconds to take it 3-5 business days to refund, utter rubbish!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Brad
BradNowra NSW

Not the best in-store experience

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

Missing items in order, no refund provided as yet

Tracey Heers
Tracey HeersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed my problem

Bought a computer with from Joyce Mayne only a couple of months ago and it has had issues. Thanks to the store manager for replacing the computer so I could complete an assignment deadline.

Store LocationSippy Downs

Beware before you buy

Daniele G.
Daniele G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just the Best customer service you can ever experienced

I am not an easy customer, I'm quite demanding and hard to please. I was looking for a washing machine and I've experienced the best customer service ever by Dan, the Manager, and his team.
I highly recommend to stop by for a chat if you are looking for something, the guys at Joyce Mayne in Maroochydore are Extremely HELPFUL

Jillu
JilluIllawarra, NSW

Do not buy from them online

My parcel is missing and there is no way to contact either the courier company or Joyce Mayne. I waited on line for 3 hours to text with no outcome or infomation provided - I cannot get a refund and the parcel has vanished

msK
msKForrest 2603, ACT

Do not buy from this company online.

Unable to get any information on my order for a month. No response on any queries . If you call a store they just say head office will respond, which they never do. Cant issue a refund. This is worst experience ever. I will never buy anything for them. I have to take the matter to ACCC. That's how bad it is.

Worst decision i have ever made to shop with Joyce Mayne online

Ordered TV on line paid for it pick it up in 2 hours 2 weeks later no TV. Head office unreachable Terrible service will never shop with Joyce Mayne online

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Joris
JorisPerth, WA

Worst online shopping experience

I ordered a product on 27/11/2019, today it’s 12/01/2020 and I still did not receive my order. I have contacted their customer support several times, and after chatting with a chatbot (over and over again), I was done with it and gave them a call. Over the phone they promised me to refund my order, but this never happened. Then I got in contact with them again over Facebook Messenger, and they promised me twice that I would get an email with an update, but still haven’t heard from the since then...
This customer service is just terrible, I will never buy from them again and recommend not buying anything there. Only thing they give you is false promises...

NoelsA
NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

I really like shopping at Joyce Mayne South Nowra. I find it an easy shop to find products, and the staff are always helpful. If they don't have what you want in stock they are always happy to order it in for you. And buying online and picking it up from their warehouse is so easy. I recently bought a freezer online and was able to pick it up within a few hours at the warehouse. There are always enough parking spaces as well

Terrible online customer support

Absolutely terrible online service. I ordered a new phone online for 2 hour click and collect, as I was at work and didnt want to bother with the crowds after I finished. Get an email saying the payment is under review (meanwhile, the money is already gone from my account) and may take up to 24 hours to clear. At the time of writing this review it has been 32 hours, and have recieved no confirmation or clearance whatsoever. I have however been in-store at Maroochydore multiple times and they have tried their hardest to assist me, so I have no complaints with the Maroochy team. Its the online team at head office that clearly don't give a rats about their customers. Never buying online from them again.