Branches, Online
See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Police Bank

No service

Been a member for 42 years and signed up all my children as well. Was a fantastic bank to be part of until recently when they shut the Penrith and Parramatta branches down. My son had to travel from Hazelbrook to Narellan and my daughter the same as they were required to attend by staff due to certain paper work. Our family have 2 mortgages and 3 personnel loans. There is significant investment as well which will shortly all belong to one of the 4 big banks. Very sad day.

Suzy
SuzyCentral West, NSW

Understaffed

I have been with this bank over 30 years. My complaint is that phone calls take up to 10mins to answer and the web chat function is just as bad. It s very frustrating but branch staff are always lovely.

R.G.N
R.G.N

Performed credit check on my file however then refused to give outcome.

I agreed to a credit check at the end of the application.
After we submitted they then asked for more proof than any application ive made in years of paying bills. I asked what was the outcome of the check. They advised they cannot say. Inquired was i conditionally approved. They advised they cannot say. They didnt want proof of income which they had but proof of debt, which they also had. Candor of staff was poor as well. Now i have a credit check on my file for no reason. They cant tell based on their own criteria if approved or not

DANNYSydney, NSW

The most incompetent bank ever?

I had been trying to open a savings account for 4 weeks. Still nothing.
Wasting time. Costumer service are rude, slow, terrible and unhepfull.
The were wasting my time.
Just stay away from it.
The worst ever!
Disgusting

DANNY

I tried to open a savings account for my baby. After hours on phone (5 times) with no call back and after 5 weeks i gave up.

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Better than most

I had money with Police bank for a number of years. These guys were always helpful and easy to talk to.

Sadly for us their interest rates have dropped too low and we have moved elsewhere.

Never really had any issues and found them better better then most banks.

Police Bank M.Police Bank

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kanye
KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Great customer service

we just did a debt consolidation loan with police bank I must say Robert G member service officer did an excellent job, loan only took 2 days to approve. everything straightforward no surprises way better rate than big 4 banks not sure why we didn't do this early, Police bank is excellent I think will be using this bank for home loans and our everyday banking.

Len
LenSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is my third review as i got a call from Andrew the manager following my review and he and his team Rob, jumped through hoops to help me get the loan I needed in the end. i am forever grateful for your help and hard work. God bless.

Len

Terrible customer service, difficult process

Applied for a personal loan. The customer service representative seemed to have no clue throughout the process. I had to resend requested documents 3 times and repeat information even though the information had previously provided (and acknowledged) in earlier emails. The service was so poor and the process made to be so lengthy and complex and went back and forth for weeks that in the end I withdrew my application. I don’t recommend Police Bank. Frankly I believe paying a higher interest rate to go with one of the big banks is worth it to save you the hassle of having to go through Police Bank.

Excellent Mortgage Service

Find out how Police Bank compares to other Banks

Made the process easy! Great customer service and advice.

We are new to police bank and cannot fault our experience. Clear and timely communication, tailored advice and amazing customer service. Really helped us with our first home loan. Would highly recommend!

Hi Georgia,

Welcome! I'm glad to hear we've helped you purchase your first home as smoothly as possible. Thanks for passing on your feedback and if there's anything else we can assist you with please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Shelley
ShelleyPerth, WA

Quality customer service and advice

I would like to highlight the excellent customer service I have received recently from Border Bank (formerly Customs Bank)/ I have dealt with staff a number of times regarding property sales/purchases and general account enquiries. On all occasions I have received individual focused customer service at a high level and really appreciate the advice and assistance. I wish to highlight this excellent customer service to the Executive as staff deserve to be acknowledged and it is one very important reason I remain with the bank - individual service. Thanking you.

Hi Shelley,

I'm glad to hear about your great experience and thanks for taking the time to let us know! I will be sure to pass this onto our executive team. Please don't hesitate to get in contact if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Bank, excellent customer service and mortgage lender

Easy Loan Application and Very Helpfull

Suzy123Camden

No support

TopicBusiness Banking

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Customer service used to be top notch, now?

TopicGeneral Transactions