Branches and Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Len

LenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst Bank ever have no customer service.

I have been a member for the past 12 years and have only been with Police bank. their service is the worst you will get there is no customer support at all. I have always paid my loans on time and lately every time i ask to refinance or for their help i get knocked back. They make you jump through hoops only to knock you down. Then they wonder why people go elsewhere and get loans with higher percentage. Don't send us emails offering better services when you don't honour them. I am very disappointed and will be changing banks. Don't waste your time with a bank that don't look after their Customers.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

KLF2020

KLF2020Sydney, NSW

WORST BANK I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED

TopicLoan Application
K c

K cNew South Wales

TERRIBLE BANK, LOOK ELSEWHERE

Have been with Police Bank for over 11 years, am becoming extremely dissatisfied with their service, allow bank account to be overdrawn, then reverse this and charge a dishonour fee for a direct debit not set up for this account, they play with your money as they feel like, ask for assistance and get zero

RickWest Haven

They are getting worse.

I have been with the Police Bank previously Police Credit Union and went and made an application at the Port Macquarie Branch for a personal loan. Sent an 8 page application most of the information already known by the institution from previous applications but still not taken into consideration or no data retained from previous credit history. Front counter not real sure of products and was advised everything was changing because it was the 1st July. 40 odd years with bank and its getting worse. God help the next generation.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Hopeless bank

Absolutely useless organisation, had a legal matter with an estate to finalise and took ages. Branch staff were very helpful mind you it seems the delay was in their compliance area.

William Foster

William FosterBeaumont Hills

NO common sense or discretion whatsoever!

Got knocked back for a small car loan, despite showing irrefutable evidence that I am currently (and have been for the last 6-8 months) putting more into savings each fortnight than my loan repayments would be anyway. I must give credit though to [name removed], who did everything she could to get this through the manager. Wasted 5 days of my life with this application and potentially missed buying the car I wanted. I have also previously priced getting a home loan through them, however, they are nowhere near competitive.

Police Bank M.Police Bank

Thanks for your feedback William and we're sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We're always looking to improve our processes so if you're willing to talk to us about your experience could you please email marketing@policebank.com.au.

aspie05

aspie05Mid North Coast, NSW

Several excuses & states disability support pension is not a 'permanent' enough of an income

Possibly the worst service imaginable!

Not for core members

Bank offers loans not appealing to police....cheaper loans elsewhere.

Also..technology very very bad as you don't get after hours service.

aussiematthew

aussiematthewAdelaide

Don't waste your time - Selective and Not Welcoming unless you fill their agenda!

James

JamesVictoria

Old technology difficult to live with

Police Bank has some really decent rates and the kind of quick service you'd expect from a smaller credit union but they would definitely benefit from some technology upgrades. I had to sign up with a paper form and the website design is ancient with a difficult sign-in process. Once I was going though, I avoided their online presence and all was well.
Good rates, speedy customer service
Difficult to sign up, poor website