Jura Impressa Z line

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

rlsten

rlstenSydney, NSW

Ok, held back by a few major design issues

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Crap crap freaking crap

Kingst

KingstSydney, NSW

Best Coffee Machine I have purchased.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

Jura A.Jura

Dear Kingst, We are so happy to hear you are enjoying every cup and functions from your Z6, if you need any assistance please email us on support2@au.jura.com

Pretty terrible!

We have had this coffee machine in our workplace for about a year and a half. From the beginning this machine has exhibited problems. The milk canister does not stay cool enough and countless times we have to throw the milk out because it goes off. The turn dial does not register, sometimes it will even go backwards when its being turned forward. The milk does not froth unless we manipulate it manually while the milk is coming through. The biggest flaw I think is that there is no indication when the water is low. The machine just simply runs out and you are left with half a coffee.
Highly disappointed with this machine!

Purchased in October 2017 for $3,000.00.

What a machine

Just upgraded from our Z5 machine after 9 years of continual use to the Z6. Amazing coffee and so easy to clean. We were so happy with our old machine but the advancement with this was certainly worth the change. Couldn’t be happier

Purchased in February 2019.

Jura A.Jura

Dear Phil, thank you for your review we are so happy you are enjoying your new coffee machine if you need any assistance please contact support on 1300 285 872 or email support2@au.jura.com
Kylie - Aftersales Manager

Why is my coffee almost cold- it’s on high water temp!? Clean the milk line? I haven’t used it!

Purchased in February 2019.

• Z6

Repairs

Had to send it back for repair during warranty. Now I am having to send it back a second time at a cost of $345. Two months out of warranty. This should not happen with a machine that is this expensive and this soon. I gave my old Miele to my son in law that is now 5 years old and it has never had a problem. It was much cheaper.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Ruby Bennet

Ruby BennetPerth

Very simple to use

We're not very technical minded and wanted a coffee maker that was simple to use and always ready rather than having to set it up for every use. The coffee taste very nice and is slightly hotter temprature than what we expected it to come out with. The only thing we picked on is how short the power cord was

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Stan

StanPerth WA

• Z6

Great Coffee Machine

We were so frustrated doing research on Coffee machine , and we came across Jura Z6 (pronounced Yura) and we do not regret at all, this machine is automatic, does everything for you, also reminds you of cleaning milk section. Very easy to operate, plenty of options, to strength, quantity you change according to your needs

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Lina

LinaMelbourne

Z9 Part of the family.

My Jura Z9 has been with us now for over one year. Helps me start my day with a Cafe Latte and in the afternoon perks me up for the school run and evening madness with an espresso. I am very fussy with my coffee and I get my beans directly from a Melbourne roaster. Very easy to use and maintain. We would make about 6 coffees a day and more on the weekend when friends come to visit. I do not hesitate recommending this machine. Money well spent.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Boycott.

Boycott.Perth

Impressive Impressa.

We have had this unit at least 7 or 8 years now. It has 28,588 cups on the counter and only ever needed repairing once for a leaking solenoid.we don't use the milk jug at all so that has never been an issue. The beauty of these units is the build quality nearly 30 thousand cups and still on the original grinder blades and brewing unit. We live on a farm and only ever use rainwater so I guess that helps. A Z9 would be nice to own but I'm guessing a few more models will come and go before this one dies. Spend the money and buy the best you can afford. Life is too short for bad coffee.

Date PurchasedJan 2009

Tony

TonyDarwin

Great Machine

Finally worked up the courage to spend the extra money and replace the De'Longhi after several issues money well spent, got the milk fridge and Harvey Norman through in the cup warmer as well. Just one criticism is that I can't work out how to delete the custom settings I made while adjusting to the way I like it so I have multiple labelled the same there need to be a delete on the custom setting. If I am missing something please let me know

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Craig

CraigPerth

Great Coffee

Great machine for coffee.
I did want to get a fully manual machine but my wife wanted a fully auto one so we got it second hand from Cafe Corporate.
I can't complain... it is simple and easy to make great coffee.
The Jura lets you know when it is time to clean and change the water filter, which is easy to do.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

anne

annePerth, WA

JURA Z ..... SO IMPRESSED

The best of coffee machines ever,,purchased from David Jones with a 4 year warranty. So easy to use, cleans itself. I purchased the milk fridge (optional extra) . In the beginning had issues in setting it up the way we want it so now just one press of the button.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Dear Anne,
Thank you for your review we are so happy that you are enjoying the coffee machine if you need any assistance please email us on support2@au.jura.com and we will ensure its resolved.

Great machine But....

II purchased this machine along with the cup warmers & milk cooler Jan 2018. I have gone into expert mode and adjust the temp of coffee, milk, froth to high, but the coffee is just not hot enough. You would think this would be something Jura recognizes as a problem with most of these machines currently on the market. So why after a week am I dealing with this problem after spending 5K? Come on Jura, this is basic stuff, people like their coffee hot!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
jay

jayMelbourne

Good Coffee Every Time

I've had this machine for over a year now and the coffee tastes great every time (as long as you get good quality beans, of course). The machine is easy to use with the colour screen display and the milk frother works really well too. It can take a little while to clean but if you rinse the machine after each drink you make it makes cleaning easier later.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Wiseman

WisemanCrows Nest

Perfect each and every time

Jura is just the best coffee machine I have ever owned. It has all the options for a great freshly ground coffee.
It cleans itself and looks great in a minimalistic kitchen.
I have adjusted the grind and amount of water used to brew my best tasting coffee.
Lasts a lifetime

Date PurchasedAug 2015

trifstar

trifstarBRISBANE

Best Coffee Machine I've Used.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Kate

KatePerth

What service!

Was recently given a good 2 yr old Jura I was having trouble working it out so took it to my nearest service centre in Myree Perth. To say the service was awful would be kind. The attitude was "there simple to use" No we haven't got time to show you how it works! Ring the 1800 number! It's probably obsolete anyway!
Moral of the story... don't buy one if you want any help once they have your money.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Dear Kate,
We are so sorry to hear about your bad experience with our service centre if you could kindly email your details to support2@au.jura.com I would like an opportunity to resolve this for you.

Love this machine

Having had a Jura Ena 5, I upgraded to this fully automatic machine and I absolutely love it. It makes great tasting coffee, is super easy to use and no problem at all to clean. It's good build quality and looks good on the bench! Id highly recommend. If only servicing and repairs to these machines wasn't so expensive... that's the one downside.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017