Z6, Impressa Z9, Impressa Z5, Z8

• Milk Frothing
Caryl Hoggan

Caryl HogganPerth, WA

Makes amazing coffee

This an amazing machine. Makes a fantastic cup of coffee. There is a variety of types and sizes of coffee to
choose from plus you can also customise your own coffee. The coffee temperature is spot on, nice and hot and this can be adjusted if you prefer coffee a little cooler. This machine is next level so you won't be disappointed. Good quality coffee beans and this machine, will give you the ultimate coffee fix. We love it!

Purchased in November 2020.

Dear Caryl,
Thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear your enjoying the Z8. if you need any assistance please call 1300 285 872 or email support-au@jura.com.
JURA Support.

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Jura took the stand

I have changed this post to good as the problems I had were not with Jura but there 3rd party repairer, once Jura discussed my problem with me and spoke to the repairer they took it upon themselves to make good the issues, the Jura Z6 will be picked up, taken to Melbourne and repaired free of charge, this is why I originally bought Jura, first class,

Purchased in October 2016 for $3,600.00.

Hi Chris,
Your machine should be completed today or tomorrow, once i have the tracking i will email the tracking details.
JURA Support team.

Chris

Many Thanks Jura, I truly appreciate the help and effort that Jura put into fixing the problem, I cant wait to get it back to make a real coffee, this instant stuff is killing me,

• Z8

Better than a bought coffee.

I love this machine so much. I also bought the milk cooler. The coffee is extremely hot and the choices of coffee to make is enormous. Wouldn’t be without it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Joyce Mayne Physical store.

Dear Megan
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your Z8 coffee machine, if you need any assistance kindly contact support on email support-au@jura.com or 1300 285 872.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Jura Impressa Z line compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

• Z8

Great coffee and options, still demanding for a high end automatic

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Ant Mac
Ant Mac

Pieris BobolasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

I previously had the z9 but this new z8 is far superior and simply churns out amazing coffees. The different settings re coffee and milk are more than enough to satisfy the fussiest of coffee drinker .
The coffee is very hot and I like that

Purchased in December 2020 for $4,500.00.

Dear Pieris,

Pieris Bobolas

Many many thanks , Jura is a fantastic company to deal with , that’s why I will only buy Jura coffee machines

Terry Macginley

Terry MacginleySouth East Queensland, QLD

• Z6

Fantastic Coffee

The z6 is a great coffee machine, the coffee is so much better then the coffee shops. I now begrudge paying for terrible coffee. It is an easy no fuss process.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in December 2020.

Dear Terry,
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your Z6 coffee machine, if you need any assistance kindly contact support on email support-au@jura.com or 1300 285 872.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not worth the money and headaches

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,700.00.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Keith, thank you for your review and we sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. we currently have your machine for assessment, we will be in contact once we have the report and we can resolve your concerns.

Life in Tasmania

Life in TasmaniaNot in a city

after purchase support

Purchased in August 2017.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Life in Tasmania, we have a service centre in Hobart called quality equipment if have service centres in all states or if it’s just spouts we do send the parts out?

Life in Tasmania

that is interesting as when I contacted a service number in Victoria they advised me there was no where in Tasmania and that they did not post parts out.

Jura A.JURA Australia

thats very strange did you get a name who you spoke to? Quality Equipment have been doing our repairs for years they can be contacted on 62348300

Unhappy Sony user

Unhappy Sony userBrisbane

Not worth the money i paid for it

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman.

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

really

reallyAdelaide, South Australia

Excellent machine

This machine makes consistently good hot coffee. The filters are expensive to replace at around $22 each. These are replace after every 50-100 cups. The machine will let you know when it wants descaling and a new filter. We love this machine.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores.

Warren J.

Warren J.Sydney, NSW

The Z5 that just keeps on going.

I am very happy with the Jura Z5 and it is still going after 12 years of coffee. As an early adopter of technology I bought one of the first Jura Z5 that came into Australia. I am meticulous as to the type of coffee I buy, always treat the machine with good coffee beans and of course good water.

The Z series is a sophisticated machine. I like being able to set the coffee strength for each button as well as the water quantity.

I always drink long black or espresso.

I think the secret to this machines long life is care and respect. I follow the prompts on the display and add the tablets when it requests.

I will be back to buy an upgrade in the next few months.

WJ

Purchased in June 2015 at Jura Australia for $3,295.00.

Torquemeister

TorquemeisterTasmania

A fully loaded machine that makes super coffee at the touch of a button

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $3,680.00.

Jamima

JamimaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Machine is great, after sales service extremely bad.

Purchase JURA Cool Control with Z9 which lasted about 4 years, purchased another one lasted less than 12 months. JURA wanted me to prove I didn’t get 12 months use of it but showing them how often I travel and not using machine. Get real Jura!! If you can’t replace a $150 item then I won’t spend another $3500 on your Coffee Machine again.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

rlsten

rlstenSydney, NSW

Ok, held back by a few major design issues

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Crap crap freaking crap

Kingst

KingstSydney, NSW

Best Coffee Machine I have purchased.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Kingst, We are so happy to hear you are enjoying every cup and functions from your Z6, if you need any assistance please email us on support2@au.jura.com

Pretty terrible!

We have had this coffee machine in our workplace for about a year and a half. From the beginning this machine has exhibited problems. The milk canister does not stay cool enough and countless times we have to throw the milk out because it goes off. The turn dial does not register, sometimes it will even go backwards when its being turned forward. The milk does not froth unless we manipulate it manually while the milk is coming through. The biggest flaw I think is that there is no indication when the water is low. The machine just simply runs out and you are left with half a coffee.
Highly disappointed with this machine!

Purchased in October 2017 for $3,000.00.

What a machine

Just upgraded from our Z5 machine after 9 years of continual use to the Z6. Amazing coffee and so easy to clean. We were so happy with our old machine but the advancement with this was certainly worth the change. Couldn’t be happier

Purchased in February 2019.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Phil, thank you for your review we are so happy you are enjoying your new coffee machine if you need any assistance please contact support on 1300 285 872 or email support2@au.jura.com
Kylie - Aftersales Manager

Why is my coffee almost cold- it’s on high water temp!? Clean the milk line? I haven’t used it!

Purchased in February 2019.

• Z6

Repairs

Had to send it back for repair during warranty. Now I am having to send it back a second time at a cost of $345. Two months out of warranty. This should not happen with a machine that is this expensive and this soon. I gave my old Miele to my son in law that is now 5 years old and it has never had a problem. It was much cheaper.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Jarrod C.

Jarrod C.asked

Impressa Z line

I own a z6 and the rotary dial isn’t working. It won’t allow me to make changes. How do I fix this?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Get it serviced

Gregory R.

Gregory R.asked

Z6

Our Jura Z6 was recently fixed under warranty as the clean cycle would not recognize the cleaning ball. It has been back a couple of months. The clean system worked once. Then clean prompt appeared today. It declined to recognise the cleaning ball. Now the screen keeps bouncing from remove drip try, drip tray not fitted to ordinary display very quickly and if you do coffee getting hot water is a problem. Wont impressed as it is only 3 years old and only two of us use it

ShanC

ShanC asked

Z6

My machine needs to clean but the rotary switch won’t work. I can’t do anything else with the machine

See all Jura Impressa Z line questions

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

Jura Impressa Z line

The Swiss-made Jura Impressa Z Line fulfils its mission to impress coffee drinkers with its barista-like brews, touch-screen display and wide range of customisable settings.

Features:

• 3.5-inch touch-screen display lets you choose from a number of caffeinated drinks, including cappuccino, latte, macchiato, flat white and a hearty pot of coffee.
  • The Jura ‘remembers’ your personal preferences using AI, so that your favourites appear on the home screen for quick selection.
  • Able to make two cups at the same time, saving precious morning time
  • The machine can prepare a portion of milk or milk foam at your desired temperature with its integrated milk frother, and add it into your drink. It’s also equipped to make hot water for tea.
  • Jura’s Smart Connect app lets you program your machine’s settings using your smartphone or tablet, which can be stored in the app for later.

Praise points for the Jura Impressa Z Line:

• The taste of the coffee was a cause of culinary celebration by many, with one reviewer commenting ‘It is equivalent to an Inner City Newtown Cafe!’
  • The breadth of customisable settings was appreciated, as you can set the coffee strength, as well as water and milk quantity
  • Ease of use was commended by several reviewers, who found this machine's simple operation a breeze. It also lets you know when it’s due for a descaling (cleaning process) and for the filters to be replaced.
  • The durability of this machine (and Jura products in general) was appreciated by loyal users of this brand

Tips from Jura Z reviewers:

• The filters need to be replaced asemi-regularly, and cost $22 each
  • the quality of the coffee produced depends on the quality of coffee beans, milk and even water fed into it (for example, the hardness of the water)
  • Since the power cord is short and the machine is bulky, it helps to consider placement on your kitchen benchtop in advance.
Compare all 4 Jura Impressa Z line

Jura Impressa Z5
  • Discontinued

Jura Impressa Z5

4.9
CategoryFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) $2,912.00$4,490.00
FeaturesCompatible App, Display Panel and Touch Screen
Milk FrotherIntegratedIntegrated
Bean GrinderIntegrated Burr Grinder
Coffee Bean Capacity280 g280 g
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateApr 2013Apr 2013