Just Car Insurance

Just Car Insurance

Dimitri

DimitriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed There No Longer In Business

We are extremely disappointed that Just Cars Insurance will not longer be insuring vehicles after Feb 2017. Our current policy is still valid for another 7 months which they are honouring, however, the company has decided to cease operations. This was the only car insurance company we have been happy with. When we have had accidents, they have been great to deal with, and our vehicles have been fixed quickly for us to get back on the road.

Paul

PaulAdelaide

A joke of a company. Dodgy agreements with crash repairer.

Loyal customer of 9 years. Made my first claim over a month ago after an accident. Paid my excess in full on the day of the accident. Still no car. I can only use their repairer who flat out told me that they have the green light to repair the car just as long as they quote under the insured value. They don't even need to speak to the Just Cars assessor. The repairs total $8000 on a car that's insured for $8350! Now, over a month later, I still have no car because their repairer is having trouble fixing parts that should be replaced!

Insurance claim madeYes

Smooth claim, I don't understand the bad reviews.

Albert
Albert

Update: JustCar Insurance does not exist anymore. They were bought out.

Ridiculous service (?)

Do you value your life!

stephen W

stephen WCanberra

Their panel beater spray painter drove my vehicle for an extended period. Running up near 600Ks

Claims department

I found the customer service team quite helpful, however, the claims department don't seem to know how to dial an international phone number. I have a witness to my accident who was holidaying here and witnessed the accident and the person supplied me with a US mobile number which diverts to australia. The claims department advised they are unable to phone the US number so its upto me to contact the witness and tell them to call JustCar at their own cost. Very disappointing. Hope i dont lose my claim because of their incompetence!

Kate

KateSYDNEY

What a joke. not recommended

Absolutely shocking customer service, no one cares. Time delays. Had car over a week still not assessed.. no one can assist or help. Every time you call you get different information or attitude. absolutely disgraceful

Insurance claim madeYes

I dont get the bad reviews?

These guys get a bad wrap been with them since 2004.... my car got written-off i litterally got payed out in full into my bank account 11 days after the accident. I asked them straight up why the bad reviews they couldnt answer and from that point on i got exceptional serivce. Thank you just car insurance !

Insurance claim madeYes

Can't get them to communicate with me.

Very poor repairs

I got a mitsubishi gto and thought i would go with them because they turn out the cheapest price $74 a month compare to Shannons tho jc are just plain crap i got hit on the side mostly cosmetics damage and a couple of broken internals tho i my 1.5k rims where scrap i had to pay for another set of rims and then i had to chase all the parts up plus it took over 8 months for my car to come back after only 4 months my harmonic balancer suddenly broke into two because of the brang it got damage soo know im back at square bloody one tho repairs are ALOT MORE 10k min for a complete bottom rebuild due to the car wobbles like crazy after a new crank got put on outta my pokect soooo plzzzzz everyone cheap and best plzzzz avoid this company

Rubbish Company!

Terrible communication and was without my car for weeks! I had to do all the chasing or nothing would have been done!

Emily Luise

Emily LuiseMelbourne

Absolute pleasure to deal with

Had my car broken into, window smashed, door damaged, GPS stolen. Phoned them up, they got the car towed to repair company, repair company sent them a quote that day for $3000 repair cost (car only cost me $4000) approved the repairs the next day, got my car back no worries, no stress, got a part refund on my excess (which they told me about as I had no idea I had been over charged) didn't have receipt or box for GPS so just sent them quotes of ones I found similar and the registration details of the GPS as it had lifetime updates and boom phoned us to check bank details for payout. Actually been so stress free :)

Insurance claim madeYes

Worst insurance company I've ever dealt with

As soon as theres a claim they are the most unhelpful halfwits my cars been declared a write off the regos been cancelled etc etc and I am still waiting for a payout

Jared

JaredAdelaide

Very happy with Just Cars prices and customer service.

Have been with Just Car for over 5 years. When I was younger and only had third party, they repaired my car up to $4k damages when I was hit by someone else.
To this day, every year they offer the best price I can find and now I also insure my work ute with them.
They are helpful on the phone and I've never had any problems with them whatsoever.

Very happy customer

I hit a kangaroo on Australia Day, lodged an online claim the day after. A customer service rep contacted me the same afternoon to book my car in. Received a complimentary taxi to and from a local panel beater. Car is good as new. Couldn't be happier.

Insurance claim madeYes

Just cars do nothing for you once there is a claim

Great value great service

Have 3rd party insurance and was involved in an accident were I was NOT at fault. The driver was not insured however Just Car still honoured my claim despite having only 3rd party. Very happy!!!

LordNiksidor

LordNiksidorNewcastle

Had a pretty poor experience.

Insurance claim madeYes

Never had a problem with them

I have third party property insurance with them, and have made a total of 2 claims with them over the last 10 years.

1st claim - I was at fault, process was pretty straight forward, gave them a call, paid the excess and they dealt with the problem.

2nd claim - The other driver was uninsured and at fault. Only a minor accident where my bumper needed to be replaced (no structural damage). Just cars paided for my repairs with no issues.

Not sure how their comprehensive insurance service is like, but i would definitely recommend them for the low priced TTP insurance.