Just Fake It Bouquets

Just Fake It Bouquets

Online store and Physical store

Absolutely loved my bouquets!

Wow I was super impressed with how our bouquets turned out! Very well done and a lot of people thought they were real! Can’t recommend just fake it bouquets enough!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Could not be any happier!!

I spent 3 months trying to find the perfect place to get my flowers for my wedding made and stumbled across Just Fake It Bouquets. She was extremely welcoming and informative after my first enquiry and made it so easy for me to express my wants while inputting her professional advice (which I am so thankful for now that I see them here in my home!!). They are absolutely perfect and have exceeded my expectations and have brought my wedding together! They were completely cool with me adding to my order half way through, and even near the end of the making them! Easy payment plans, informative updates, and easy going aswell as still remaining professional!
I cannot fault Just Fake It Bouquets, 100/10.
1 month until I can whip them out and show them off to everyone! Thankyou so, unbelievably much. ♡

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing!!

Lee and them team were more than helpful when it came to organising flowers for my wedding.
She created exactly what i was after from a photo i sent through with the perfect colour scheme for my wedding.
Very easy to deal with and i was extremely happy with the end result.
Will highly recommend Just fake it Bouquets!

Amazing flowers

Extremely happy with my flowers.
Lee and the team were very helpful.
Reasonably priced.
Will highly recommend just fake it bouquets.

The Bouquets are AMAZING

I ordered bouquets for my wedding through just fake it bouquets, it was the best decision I made my flowers didn’t wilt on the day and my bridesmaids were left with a keepsake once the day was over. Lee was very efficient with answering all my questions and I sent her a photo of what I would like and she made a bouquet that was absolutely beautiful. I had plenty of comments of how beautiful they are.
Would definitely recommend Just Fake it Bouquets.

Wonderful flowers - RECOMMENDED!

The store was incredibly easy to work with, I suggested what I wanted and the creation process was assisted from the first moment. I also received updates the entire time so if there was ever an issue I would know before it was too late!
Prices were great too and lots of compliments on them! So happy to also have them forever.

Excellent service and products

Lee was fantastic to deal with. I got my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and buttonholes for the boys. Really reasonable cost (and You can keep them forever so the value is even better) the website was easy to use. I communicated mostly through email which were always responded to quickly. Lee found me a suitable package and I was so happy with the quality of the bouquets. Everyone thought they were real!!

Amazing bouquets!

Lee was just amazing! Quick to respond to emails and find a suitable package to fit my needs. The bouquets were delivered quickly and safely in protective packaging, and they turned out to be EXACTLY what I wanted. They were so beautiful and no one could even tell they were fake! Thank you!

Perfect!

Was very simple from the very beginning, from the email enquiry right through to the delivered product! My bouquets were exactly as i had requested and were prefect, could not fault them at all, i love how you can keep them for a lifetime rather than throw them out like your traditional bouquet! One less thing i need to worry about now for my wedding which is another added bonus!

Outstanding!

I got married back in 2012. Just Fake It Bouquets was absolutely amazing with helping me out. I contacted them through Facebook.. Very understanding for what people want and give 110% in their completed products. I was able to make a payment plan to pay them off over 6-12months. I even got my mum some flowers for her mother’s funeral as a keep sake... When ever I need

My flowers are divine

I made an enquiry online about silk flowers from Just Fake it. They responded quickly, the price was very reasonable and they communicated with me throughout the process. They even had them finished before the date they stated they would start!

Perfect

So I ordered my flowers from just fake it boutique and received them today and there amazing and beautiful cant wait for the big day in 19 days

Exactly what I wanted. Fantastic service!

Purchased online
Easy process, I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and the payment plan was very affordable.

Absolutely perfect

I sent a message via Facebook, within an HR I had a reply. I sent photos of what I wanted and honestly I'm not the type of person that is colour coordinated or super stylish.

They sent ideas back and a payment plan . I payed my flowers off early and received them yesterday. They are beyond gorgeous

It's beautiful

Thank you so much Lee, my bouquet is beautiful. I'm very happy with it. I will send photos after the big day. Thanks again.

Outstanding bouquet business

Excellent all round transaction.
Smooth from design, to finish.
Payment options were flexible.
Everything was easy and stress free with fantastic quality.

Incredibly Beautiful and Realistic!

Highly recommend Just Fake It!
My request was bouquets of succulents and shells as I'm not really a flower person. Our wedding was in Fiji so I really needed artificial arrangements if I didn't want their native flowers. I honestly thought it would be difficult to find someone who could recreate what I wanted but Lee came through with the most perfect bouquets, hairpieces and buttonholes for our beach wedding! Even better than I imagined! The bouquets came packed really well and were very easy to transport.
The whole process was streamlined and easy. Lee is so amazing to deal with, nothing is too difficult, a couple of inspiration pictures and I got exactly what I wanted. They are so realistic, I got so many compliments and I'm stoked that I can keep them forever! <3
Thanks again :)

Wedding bouquets and centrepieces

Highly recommend Just fake it. I had my late grandmothers flowers restored into the most AMAZING bouquets and centrepieces. Throughout the entire process Lee was more than accommodating, professional and helpful.. even throughout my bridezilla moments! Thankyou so much, everything exceeded my expectations xx

Amazing artificial flowers, perfect for my wedding

Thank you to Lee for creating my amazing flowers for my wedding. I had a vision of white and blue rose bouquet - but navy blue roses don’t exist!
Thanks to Lee, I got exactly what I wanted.
Lee’s communication from the first email was so painless, I never had to chase up and always got prompt replies.
I was sent photos as my bouquets were being created so I could make any changes if I wanted to.
The flowers were sent to me a couple of weeks before my wedding - it was great having one less thing to worry about on my wedding day.
My bridesmaids and I had so many compliments on our bouquets, as well as the flowers on the cake.
I highly recommend Just Fake It for your flowers.

Incredible flowers and service

My bridal bouquet (and entourage flowers) looked incredible! They looked real and everyone was amazed when I tell them they were fake flowers! Lee was very accommodating from the start, very responsive and very helpful too. I couldn’t recommend fake it bouquets enough! Thank you so much Lee for being so lovely from the start!