91% · 424 · 9%
Return Claim Made · No

V.G
V.GMildura2 posts

Love, love, love! Would recommend 110%

I purchased flowers from Lee at Just Fake It Bouquets for my wedding and I could not be happier with the result. My flowers were absolutely stunning and I recieved so many compliments.
Lee was so easy to work with and was easy to work with when designing my flowers. Even when I needed to add in a fourth bridesmaid posey, it was no trouble at all!
I am so happy I chose Lee and her flowers - I now get to keep them forever in my home and a beautiful reminder of my wedding and for that I'm so grateful! Thank you Lee :) Show details
Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Perfect wedding bouquet

How easy was it to navigate the store and find what you wanted? Extremely easy
How satisfied were you with the range of products available? At 1st I was blown away with the amount of choice then once I norrowed the section down it was really fantastic.
How satisfied were you with the quality of product(s) you bought? 200% over the moon satisfied. They look awesome. Show details
Catrina
Catrina
  Online store

Just Faked It & Definitely Made it!!!!

Could not be happier with my flowers & the customer service was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for making my vision come to life! Would not have changed a thing! Show details
Jessa Dykes
Jessa Dykes

So happy!

Very happy with my decision to go with artificial flowers rather than real ones. The process was easy and the staff were very patient with me, working together to get it all just right. The extra little details like the stem wraps and diamantes add a really nice touch to the finishing. Now I have my flowers organised ahead of time, don't have to stress on the day and no sniffling due to allergies! haha plus I get to keep them forever... winning! Show details
Bonnie
BonnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely Stunning!!

Just Fake It Bouquets are a dream to deal with! Very professional and accommodating. The process was so easy and I was able to pay the flowers off over a few months, which made things a lot less stressful with everything else you’ve got to pay for a wedding!! I got my flowers yesterday and they look amazing! Can’t wait to use them in a few weeks!! Highly recommend Just Fake It Bouquets! Show details
Wedding
Wedding

Amazing service and Product

Super impressed with Just Fake It Bouquets! They were amazing to work with, and the quality is amazing! Recommended to everyone. Super value for money. Matched what I asked for and shared some of their expertise to make it even better. Show details
Kste
Kste
  Online store

Absolutely loved my bouquets!

Wow I was super impressed with how our bouquets turned out! Very well done and a lot of people thought they were real! Can’t recommend just fake it bouquets enough! Show details
Kimberley
Kimberley
Tahnee
Tahnee

Amazing!!

Lee and them team were more than helpful when it came to organising flowers for my wedding.

She created exactly what i was after from a photo i sent through with the perfect colour scheme for my wedding.

Very easy to deal with and i was extremely happy with the end result.

Will highly recommend Just fake it Bouquets!

Mel H
Mel H

Amazing flowers

Extremely happy with my flowers.

Lee and the team were very helpful.

Reasonably priced.

Will highly recommend just fake it bouquets.

Carly M
Carly M

The Bouquets are AMAZING

I ordered bouquets for my wedding through just fake it bouquets, it was the best decision I made my flowers didn’t wilt on the day and my bridesmaids were left with a keepsake once the day was over. Lee was very efficient with answering all my questions and I sent her a photo of what I would like and she made a bouquet that was absolutely beautiful. I had plenty of comments of how beautiful they are.

Would definitely recommend Just Fake it Bouquets.

Rachmans
RachmansSydney, NSW5 posts
  Just Fake It Bouquets

Wonderful flowers - RECOMMENDED!

The store was incredibly easy to work with, I suggested what I wanted and the creation process was assisted from the first moment. I also received updates the entire time so if there was ever an issue I would know before it was too late!

Prices were great too and lots of compliments on them! So happy to also have them forever.

Kelly
KellyTasmania2 posts

Excellent service and products

Lee was fantastic to deal with. I got my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and buttonholes for the boys. Really reasonable cost (and You can keep them forever so the value is even better) the website was easy to use. I communicated mostly through email which were always responded to quickly. Lee found me a suitable package and I was so happy with the quality of the bouquets. Everyone thought they were real!!

Jas27
Jas27VIC, 31675 posts
  Verified Just Fake It Bouquets

Amazing bouquets!

Lee was just amazing! Quick to respond to emails and find a suitable package to fit my needs. The bouquets were delivered quickly and safely in protective packaging, and they turned out to be EXACTLY what I wanted. They were so beautiful and no one could even tell they were fake! Thank you!

LouiseM
LouiseM
  Verified Just Fake It Bouquets

Perfect!

Was very simple from the very beginning, from the email enquiry right through to the delivered product! My bouquets were exactly as i had requested and were prefect, could not fault them at all, i love how you can keep them for a lifetime rather than throw them out like your traditional bouquet! One less thing i need to worry about now for my wedding which is another added bonus!