Just Fashion Now

Just Fashion Now

Do not order from this company!

Gayle B
Gayle BPerth, WA

Beautiful dresses!

I needed help to change the address on my order, they kindly helped me by taking all the necessary steps. Great help from this website with beautiful dresses!

Feminine - eye-catching - lots of compliments, even though I am 78 years old!

I am a slim 5-ft. 7-inches and Just Fashion size S fits perfectly. If you are under 5'7" the dresses may be too long for you. I had to take the hem up on the stunning dress with the 2 big roses. The others were fine. I love the convenient (but not noticeable) pockets in some!

Tania
Tania

Forgot to add, the only hitch is delivery - they take a long time to arrive. I guess because of the pandemic - but worth the wait!

Thanks for your kindly understand and support.
We will try to do the better service.
Have a nice time.

Marie
Marie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item too big and return service unsatisfactory to say the lease

Item too big and I requested a return label, it’s not a free return as you have to pay postage, also there appeared to be a “.stalling” process with the return label which incidentally couldn’t be printed off!!! There is a return time limit and so with the emails back and forwards requesting the unprintable label, which arrived after several offers of discounts rather than returning the item, appeared to be stretching out that time limit. In the end I sent it too the never ending address in China and am awaiting a doubtful refund. I won’t be ordering again

JFN O.JustFashionNow

Thanks for your information. We will process the refund within a week after received your return parcel.

Please kindly understand.

Terrible!!!

Their size 'charts' were all over the board and most items didn't fit. To be fair, rather than spend close to what I paid for the order to return the 3 out of 4 items, they offered a (rather paltry) discount on the items. I emailed them twice about my one shirt that had no hems on either sleeves or the bottom of it. They just roll up in weird, uneven ways. It looks stupid. I'm very unhappy with the quality of their clothing and I will never, EVER order from them again.

Items not as pictured

The small is a small tent and is two flat panels sewn together. The medium has tiny armholes and is nearly as wide. I expected a cheap shirt, but I expected a wearable shirt as reflected by the photos of the items. Not happy? Get a refund by shipping them back to China for inspection to ensure they're in the same condition you received them in. Note that the request to do this review also offered a discount code for a five star review.

SizingVery large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
JFN O.JustFashionNow

Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.We will do every effort to provide better products and services.

Strange T-shirt finish

I ordered and received a very cute animal print t-shirt. The fit and fabric are great. Nice soft, fine knit fabric. But the sleeve edges were NOT HEMMED! I don’t know why, but the sleeve edges on this t-shirt (and another I haven’t reviewed) are just raw, cut fabric. The other t-shirt I was able to fold up and sew a hem but this one is very different so I don’t know what to do, it has two pieces of fabric at the hem edge, both different lengths.

Thanks for your kindly understand and support.
Hope to see you again on our site. Have a nice time.

Review collected in partnership with JustFashionNow

Thin material and additionally missing a letter!

I bought my Wife a shirt, received it defective last Friday - Thursday evening_no_response to the inquiry, note the missing "C"

Paul S.
Paul S.
JFN O.JustFashionNow

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you pls tell us your order number and we will check it for you?
You can email us about this to support@justfashionnow.com. We will reply your email within 48 hours.

Review collected in partnership with JustFashionNow

Poor quality and terrible return policy

Site took a while to load and find items on site. Low price, cheaply made.
Shorts and shirts were okay, I would give them a 5 out of 10 for the price.
Dress was poor design, bad material. I would give it a 1 out of 10.
Return policy is terrible you have to send to China or choose 15% back.

Worst Customer Support in the World

I have been trying to return 3 items for almost a month. I never received return labels, I have not been able to reach anyone about my issues, either through "Support" or "Returns" communications, and there is no phone number to reach a live person. I will never order from this company again.

Carol
Carol

I did that 6 separate times and never received any response.

Review collected in partnership with JustFashionNow

Delivery took 5 weeks, Clothing items were not what I pictured.

My order was placed 3/27/2021.
I received my package on 5/4/2021.
I emailed the company X2. I received a prompt reply, but the tracking link is in on a non- secure website.
I finally went to another vendor.
The clothing items I ordered were all made from a rayon-type material.

no good at all

my advise is to NOT buy anything from this company. I bought a dress size L, it was maybe an M or even a S. I wanted to return it and found out I had to ship it to China at my expense. There was no mention about that in the return policy at time of purchase. I will donate the dress and will never buy anything from this company again.

Thanks for your kindly understand and support.
Hope to see you again on our site. Have a nice time.

Floral dress crew neck 3/4 sleeves

This company is a total scam. Hideous quality garments; no “return button” on tracking page to generate response, even when you use their own product description to write 1-star review they tell you the product does not exist. Paid $16 to return & I’ll never get a refund.

Mary Ferguson
Mary Ferguson
JFN O.JustFashionNow

Love the items but shipping kills!

Items were nice but cheaply made. Pictures definitely nicer than the item. It was my taste. That is what drew me to the site. But shipping was abominable, shocking!!!!

Thanks for your kindly understand and support.
We will try to do the better service.
Have a nice time.

Disappointment

On line the colors are bright and beautiful. When you finally receive them, not so much. The material is ok, though not what I was expecting. One of the tops (suppose to be a fashion top) looks like the top to nurses' scrubs. The necklaces, bracelets and earrings are fine, as pictured on-line.

Carol Lumpkin
Carol Lumpkinasked

I would like a refund. I have not received the items and I am not interested and want a refund.

JFN O.JustFashionNow

Please log into your account first and then click Contact Us to submit your message.
For order status query, please do submit a message "" Please tell me when I can expect my order."" for faster response.

Christine Kasked

On 22 Nov 2020 I ordered a NILANHAI dress and have never received it. Also, you debited my PayPal a/c twice for this non-existent dress. Due to COVID and proximity to Xmas, deliveries were unpredictable and advised the 20 day delivery not set in stone. Been a long wait! Please would you contact me, I will provide Order details. This is my first PayPal order and I'm unfamiliar with online ordering. It's taken me ages. Thank you. Christine Kannard

CAT

Hi Christine One more reason to boycott "JUST FASHION NOW" or be very very ripped off
Sorry you didn't get what you ordered it sucks to be taken advantage of by "Just Fashion Now"
I'm not from Just Fashion Now. I was another customer like you who they tried to rip off. I got all my money back by going through visa and opening a dispute for my problem and received a 100% cash refund after some time. You need to open a dispute with Pay-pal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Etc. and take the time to fight JFN you will get your money back.

CAT

Christine and other unhappy customers: Please take the time to write negative reviews on this site and other sites about Just Fashion Now

Christine K

The problem with JUST FASHION NOW was absence of any prompt Customer Service or email that the dress was no longer available and so the charge would be refunded promptly. Clearly, waiting four months as I did was stupid, I made too many concessions and blamed Covid for the hold-up, when the problem was simply 'OUT OF STOCK.'
Their rep has since replied and both debits been refunded by good ol' PayPal.
CK

Lavonne S.
Lavonne S.asked

I received a list of articles that I ordered, I need to return some of those items but could not find a catagory to identify the items to return, can you assist me in this matter. Thank you

JFN O.JustFashionNow

For order status query, please do submit a message for faster response.

Get an answer from our members and JustFashionNow representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands