Just Fashion Now

Listing monitored by JustFashionNow

Fran S.
Fran S.Sydney, NSW

DREADFUL!!

Absolutely dreadful! Huge mistake! Wrong colour, terrible quality and not at all as advertised. Never again! Don’t fall for this.

TERRIBLE QUALITY

I'm still in shock over the quality of the clothing. The material was so thin you can read the paper through it. The company then offered me 15% of $127 for the crappy material or I could pay the cost to ship it back to China. COMPLETE SCAM!!! Please share this with the rest of the world. So deceiving!!! They still owe me one item. What a rip off!!!

Lilly
LillyWellington

Oh dear..... what have I done!

Anna
AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't Order unless you are prepared to wait - Sizing not true

Ordered 6 tops - Small size, Jacket - Medium size and some earrings and hair tie.
So far I have had 6 different deliveries from companies in China, still waiting for the last item to be delivered - absolutely appalling - one of the tops ended up being out of stock, so waiting on refund.
Sizes are all over the place - one of the tops was so large that would fit a giant, probably XL
Would never ever order anything from this seller

mercyseatmission
mercyseatmissionWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Opportunistic Chinese based Rip Offs

I had promised to never buy ANYTHING from this group due to such poor quality, misrepresented statements of “description cotton, cotton blends” being 100%cheap polyester. Broke my own promise, ordered $159.08 Aud clothing in January. Never arrived but told yesterday “sorry, your fault, you put wrong country address, bye”. I am going to A Current Affair, that's my promise

Sue Germany
Sue GermanyMid North Coast, NSW

The material feels like plastic.. HORRIBLE

Ive ordered from this company twice now. (I thought Id give them a 2nd chance after the first ordered outfit was made of disgusting plastic like material.
I should have known better!!
They look great in photos and are horrid in real life.
NEVER AGAIN!!!!

MelyndaJ
MelyndaJSydney, NSW

Extremely poor quality garments and customer service

Do not purchase from this e- commerce

Do not purchase from this online store if you live in the USA. This china based company provides with a bad return policy, you are responsible for the full return cost which is higher than the clothes values. Also the fabric used are very cheap.

Buyer Beware

Marlane D.Murray Region, NSW

STAY AWAY !

Materials are mostly cheap polyester - not like the pictures on website. Sizes are inaccurate with badly sewn hems and seams. They don't tell you the prices are in US DOLLARS, but the goods are from CHINA! You can't exchange for correct size without sending the goods back to CHINA AT YOUR COST! Then they offered me a 15% refund and keep the crappy goods, to 'save me the trouble of a long wait and high cost of returning' the crappy goods! I held out for a 50% refund as you can't return the goods to Sydney where they were posted from. Oh no....that's just the logistics centre!. Save your money and your time.
Sites like this should be shut down if they do not provide full disclosure.

I was pleasantly surprised !!!!

We have just received our first order for Just Fashion Now clothes and after reading so many negative posts, I was extremely pleased to have received exactly what we ordered. "Yes" we ordered one size bigger than we usually wear and YES the material was lovely. Some of the sewing was a little off BUT the majority was pretty spot on.
I gave 4 stars as there is always room for improvement. We have ordered another 11 pieces and I hope we can write a good review again.
We live in NSW Australia and the material is perfect for our weather. Thank you Just For Now.

Item Pictured is not what you Receive

There needs to be accurate information on the materials used in each item There is none given - this should have been a warning bell!
I purchased some boots and the ones I received were nothing like those pictured on the website. On the website photo they looked like leather and had top-stitching around the sole.
I received a cheap vinyl knock-off which looked nothing like leather, no top stitching, no material information and no sizing information.
Buyer beware. Will see how the returns process is.
Their return response Pay to ship to China, plus customs cost if any OR 15% cash refund and you get to keep an item you don't want.
Would not recommend.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

So disappointed with the order I paid good money for, almost $200. Awful fabrics that don't look like the photos, ill fitting even using the size guide, including shoes, colours nothing like photos. I tried to use the return option only to find it dropped out 3 times. Absolutely heartbroken, I don't even want to pass items on to other friends. Too embarrassed

Monica Q.
Monica Q.

Should be minus stars

The products were inferior in both sizing and material quality. It proves that you get what you pay for. Don’t try and get refunds they tell you it will cost you more to pay for shipping back to China and offer 15% refund if you are lucky to get it. I won’t be buying again and will post on Facebook my dissatisfaction.

Bev M
Bev MSouth West, WA

Don't throw your money away!

As someone else has mentioned - the pictures look great but when you get the items, the quality is terrible. I bought 3 shirts & they are very thin & the material is like plastic almost!
When I contacted them to return them, I was told that the items would need to be returned to China & that they could take quite a while to get there, there would be possible custom fees & the postage I would have to pay too so they were basically telling me I'd be more out of pocket if I returned them! They did insult me though, by offering a 15% cash refund (as compensation, in their words).
So I guess I can kiss that $100 goodbye!!