Just Fashion Now

Just Fashion Now

1.0

Getting Your Refund Successfully From Just Fashion Now

Boycott or be sorry!! Received 100% refund from just-fashion-now, demanded 100% refund+ they provide pre-paid return-shipping. They refused; obtained refund through visa

We apologize for the inconvenience.
We will do every effort to provide better products and services. If you've got any problem, don't hesitate to write to support@justfashionnow.com

What Do you think?

Purchased 3 of these we were going to wear Xmas day but we could not. They will not refund 100% or replace with correct spelling.

JFN O.JustFashionNow

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you pls tell us your order number and we will check it for you?
You can email us about this to support@justfashionnow.com. We will reply your email within 48 hours.

Cheryl A. M.
Cheryl A. M.

K2680178 and K2694805
Since my you've 80% and said that's the best you can do.

It's just wrong on so many levels

JFN O.JustFashionNow

Thanks for your kindly understand and support.
We have replied you about this by email already.

Pixie

PixieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning: deception

This website lies about the fabric clothes are made of - e.g., linen and cotton dresses that are actually made of synthetic materials.

Terrible rip off

Items are nothing like photos, sizes wrong but the worst part is trying to get a refund. Correspondence is difficult with progress impossible

JFN O.JustFashionNow

Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.We will do every effort to provide better products and services.

Its pretty bad

The clothes are of poor quality. They claim quick shipping but it doesn't happen. They ended up refunding one of my tops because it was out of stock but these things happen I guess. They shipped 2 of my items - I'm still waiting for 2 items a month later. Shame because the photos of the stock look great.

Cat

They ended up refunding the other 2 tops because they werent in stock. Fair play to them for refunding but they shouldnt take orders if having to refund 60% of the purchases because they are out of stock.

SIMPLY DISGUSTING!!!

JFN O.JustFashionNow

We apologize that you didn't have a good shopping experience with us,and will check this issue for you. We do hope you could have a better shopping experience and will try our best to improving our products and services.

Karen M

Karen MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality and misrepresentation

The clothes I ordered based on photos were not the quality or fabric represented on their website. They were advertised as being discounted but were not worth the original price nor the sale price. Very basic quality and fabric. Return policy not encouraged. Was told I would have to foot the cost of freight and duty and it may be expensive and take a long time. Would never order from them again. Feel like I have been duped.

SizingSlightly small

Not happyVictoria

Nothing like on pictures!! Stay away!!

Received products are nothing like on the picture!!! Material or stile except the print on them. Wasted so much money.

0/5 TOTAL SCAM.

Clothes can take up to 2 months + to arrive when their website says the item will be shipped within 24 hrs! Also, clothes are rarely the same as you ordered. THEN, YOU have to pay to return them yourself. They fail to refund - say they have when they haven't. They'd prefer to give you credit so that you need to choose something else that will take another 2 months to be sent or will again, be nothing like the article you ordered - I just want out but know my money won't be returned - vicious cycle. The reviews you've written only appear to you, if you're signed in. Others can't see your reviews. They don't address your issues when you contact them. You take full responsibility when you've ordered in good faith.

Bad quality products

The pictures do not match the actual products. Very bad quality fabric and make. Do not spend any money. Very hard to return.

Dodgy and Fake

This company plagiarises designs from legitimate manufacturers and then manufactures your order in substandard fabrics. Floryday is absolutely the same. The company posts positive reviews - don't be taken in. I had no end of trouble obtaining a refund, and only received my money back because I complained to Paypal.

JFN O.JustFashionNow

Don't try to buy there.This is scam - they are sending junk and offer 15% refund,but you will never get your money back.

I lost a money for a purchase and for returned shipment. No even partial refund. Nothing!
They have sent me product of terrible quality, that impossible to wear. Nothing like the picture of the product on site I asked for refund but they requested to return "the goods". I've paid for tracked postal shipment. And guess what? No refund and no answers on my emails for a 3 months! Beware of SCAM.

JFN O.JustFashionNow

We apologize that you didn't have a good shopping experience with us,and we have emailed you about the problem already. We do hope you could have a better shopping experience and will try our best to improving our products and services.

Stay away!!!

• +4

Cheesecake
Cheesecake

Don't waste your money.

The items arrived looking nothing like in the picture. I purchased them as they were supposedly "cotton blend" If there was 1% cotton I would be surprised. Poorly cut synthetic crap!

SizingSlightly small

Deb F.
Deb F.

Make sure the product you advertise is the product you sell. I can't see that happening, will not deal with this website again

Judith A.

Judith A.Hunter Region, NSW

Absolute shocker! Don’t waste your money buying from Just Now Fashion!

Purchased 5 items late 2019. Sizes nothing like stated online. Returned 3, remade one and one never arrived. Returned items still in customs - 7 months. Still waiting. Very expensive dress!

CherylSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t deal with this company

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with, I paid for the product to be return, attached the label they sent, paid for the tracking number as per their instructions and they returned it back to me, refusing to credit the money, they just keep offering a store credit of only 20 % of the purchase price, I have asked to speak to a manager, that never happens

Re: Your request for return/exchange has been received. J2509765

Gayle

GayleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very Very disappointed

Absolute rubbish. waited 2months for my order. I took corona virus into account so waited patiently. On receiving my order yesterday couldn't believe how ripped off I felt. Absolutely nothing like the description and photo. Terrible fabric.

E-Commerce Crime

I am so livid. These pants are ridiculous and the shipping was TWENTY DOLLARS. WHY did I not see this website before buying from them. They make you pay the return shipping, save yourself and do nottt buy their products.

• +3

susan

susanSouth East Queensland, QLD

absolute rubbish

I was so excited to receive my package of the clothing I ordered. The sizes, materials and colours were not what they said they were. All the cotton and linen materials were synthetic - even though they had stickers saying they were cotton etc. I tried to send them all back but the shipping was going to cost me $70 for items I paid $206 for. That has taught me never to buy anything from China - I buy some things in Australia that were made in China but they are what they say they are. I can't wear any of the clothes. They look very nice on the website but the colours are not true and neither are the sizes.

SootyNarrabundah 2604, ACT

The worst footwear have ever

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Sooty

I still have not hard back from Just Fashion Now ....

CATasked

On behalf of myself and others I would like to know where your business integrity is? Why do you continue to deceive people with false advertising by showing pictures of items you have not intention of delivering? Would you please add integrity to your business by posting accurate pictures of the items you sell and return the money for the orders you have been dishonest about? I think you owe it to people to pay the return shipping on their behalf since you used lies to sell your products in the first place; will you act accountable and take responsibility by returning our money and paying the return shipping?

Heath P.

I have the same issue. They argue that items sent are the exact same as items advertised. They virtually never are. Different colour. Different fabric. Different style. You won’t get your money back and goodbye to money spent on returns. Since the company has no intention of using business principles such as honesty, integrity and good faith, I have been trying to warn other customers via justfashionnow’s Instagram and Facebook sites.

Not happy

They have no integrity or honesty and they don't care about our feedback!! Same here - I got rubbish! Yet they are sending me e-mails asking to answer other's comments. So here it goes: Stay away from just crap now!!!

CAT

You can get your money back; go through Pay Pal or through Visa or who you paid through: go over and around this company. Just Fashion Now may not have the ethics to back us up but these big company's will. File complaints and fight. Go to JFN and write all the negative reviews you can and bring their stats down and expose them everywhere for the fraudulent company that they are. All the Best and Don't stop. The power is in the people and numbers

Gail Richard

Gail Richard asked

I dont understand why you people will not let me pay with my card ? I do not want PAYPAL can you please get back to me on this i have things in this cart that are Gifts????

Heath P.

Shop locally for your gifts. The goods won’t come on time (months) and mostly, they are not the item you expected (e.g. different colour, fabric, style).

CAT

bunch of crap; don't be sucked in by their free gifts; you will pay harshly for them

JFN O.JustFashionNow

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. For your problem we suggest you refresh the page or try with the different browser. Or you can try with another card.

Vivienne Chellew

Vivienne Chellewasked

Where are the dresses coming from? Are they made in Australia?

KAT
KAT

I don't think so. I purchased shoes and they were made in China. Lovely but the wrong size- advertised incorrectly.

CAT

You could ask just fashion now but doubt you would get a honest answer.
The better question is will you even get what you order: not likely probably very long wait and not what's pictured

CAT

I don't believe items are being advertised incorrectly by accident;
Just Fashion Now seems to have a bad and consistent reputation for sending items that don't match their visual pictures and written descriptions and they certainly don't want to provide a refund because of their mistake
They seem to possess little to no business integrity

Get an answer from our members and JustFashionNow representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands