Debbie Galiatsatos

Debbie GaliatsatosSydney, NSW

Over 6 months waiting and I got nothing!

Cheryl

CherylMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

poor Quality

Quality of T shirts very poor, they shrink, lose shape, and hole in fabric as fabric so thin. For what you pay for the quality, is no where as good as it used to be. Target has better prices, and great quality. Its a shame, loved their products.

SizingSlightly small
Trish Lucas

Trish LucasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Product range in Mornington was fabulous . Well stocked!
Andrea, our sales assistant bent over backwards to help us. Also purchased many items on-line. Impressed with everything!
Trish.

Store LocationMornington , Victoria

Jodie

JodieNew South Wales

Can’t return if bought on Afterpay

Purchased a product with Afterpay and was told I could return it within 21 days, however, when I went to return my item I was told I could only get an exchange or gift card because I payed with Afterpay.

Store LocationCharlestown NSW
Darls55

Darls55Perth, WA

Very happy customer

Went to Just Jeans Joondalup store today and was served by a lovely young lady called Ella. She went out of her way to assist us and was so friendly.
She was a star .

Store LocationJoondalup
Jrg

JrgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality

I bought two t-shirts which developed small holes at the front after a couple of wears. I thought it must be from our cat so I replaced them and took the new ones off when home with the cat. The same thing happened again. I won't be buying from just jeans again.

Store LocationRobina
Lew and Dee Pettet

Lew and Dee PettetSouthern and Hills, SA

Jade, your amazing

I am an older Australian, therefore shopped a lot in my life time. Experiences like the one in Just Jeans Marion, are very rare. The young lady who looked after myself and my daughter, was nothing short of amazing. Jade, your service and product knowledge is superior to most we have ever encountered. We thank you, you are now the one and only store we will be getting our jeans from, that includes the fast growing grandchildren, who are also very impresses. Thank you Jade

Store LocationMarion

Awesome Customer Service!

A massive thanks to Jade from the Marion Just Jeans store. Extremely helpful, good honest advice, & superb customer service with a smile. Many thanks for your help. Keep up the Great work

Gazza from O.

Gazza from O.

6 pairs of jeans all with the same fault

Store LocationStrathpine QLD and Online

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Jeans Just Right!

I bought a pair of on-special, indigo-dyed jeans online but when they arrived they looked like a 'distressed' style, not a solid colour as per the online image. The Just Jeans customer service immediately arranged for a new pair to be delivered. Unfortunately, they had the same distressed dye job. I now had 2 pairs of new jeans for $24 each so I said to JJ let's call it even but they insisted on giving a refund, which arrived within the hour. You don't get better customer service than that!

Neane

NeaneGippsland, VIC

Poor quality amaze black jeans

What has happened to the quality of just jeans black amaze jeans? After one week if wearing the thighs have holes in them and the pockets have come away at the seams . I have always only worn just jeans and never had an issue with quality they would last 3 years plus,,,, 100 $ for a weeks wear of jeans is just not acceptable. People don't all have skinny legs, thighs do rub together however the fabric has definitely changed and is extremely poor quality. Very dissapointing, please review and improve quality of material. The one before amaze was brilliant, but every time a great product is found just jeans discontinue the product which is very annoying

Store LocationTraralgon
Andrea

AndreaMelbourne Area

I use to love Just Jeans until recently my shirts starts to get small holes in it

I have been shopping at Just Jeans for 7 years. I usually buy instore. Due to covid19 I had to shop online plus pay for shipping. I ordered two shirts. After just two or 3 wears my shirts started to get little holes in them at the front. I have never experienced anything like this before. I did a quick google and some video popped up saying this can happen due to your Jean button and friction against counter and seat belt etc but I wore it forsure less than 5 times. Hoping it was a one off

Chantal U.

Chantal U.South East Queensland, QLD

Just Jeans Caloundra is AWESOME

This is my “go to store” for ALL my pants. The staff are amazing and couldn’t be more helpful. Over time they have learned what I like and will even tell me before I try something on wether it is something I’ll like, or if not they always have another (always better) suggestion!

Store LocationCaloundra QLD

pricing

How is it that when you buy 2 pairs Jeans of the the exact same style only one is lighter than the other that there is a $30 price difference. Its no wonder people buy on line or overseas.

Store LocationDubbo N.S.W.
Watkins

Watkins

Comfort Stretch HR Straight FL Jeans

I have never tried these on for size but ordered my regular size 12 and they fit perfectly. Even during Covid19 the postage was within the week too. The sizing and quality of materials is very good.

Colin P

Colin PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service terrible product

I purchased two pairs of Just Jeans from their Knox store. The service was excellent. But the two pairs of jeans started fraying within weeks. One pair had the seam down the side of a pocket coming away which my wife patched. Then the seam near the crotch started to come away on both pairs. I find these jeans to be very poor quality and I will think twice before purchasing again.

Store LocationKnox
Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returned Jeans No Refund

I purchased two pairs of jeans and returned them same day of arrival as they didn’t fit and were not suitable. Sent registered, express, to be signed for via Australia Post. Documents were enclosed as per procedure at a cost of $19.00. No refund forthcoming, no reply to several emails to Customer Service, their phone numbers have been disconnected except one that just has a message stating online store and retail stores closed and they are not taking calls. I have no way of contacting them and they ignore my emails. The cost is around $170. I bought via Afterpay so can’t even go to my bank to recover the money and the worse part is I still have to pay for them.

SizingSlightly small
prabhjot k.

prabhjot k.Perth, WA

Staff at Armadale store, WA least bothered to help. Just said” we don’t have the item when they actually did .

we mentioned we have confirmed that Armadale has the jeans at the store, but staff refused and didnt bother to look online by themselves. Made funny faces while serving customers

Store LocationArmadale, WA, Australia
Vangeline

VangelineAuckland NZ

Change the courier company used in NZ

Carol and DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Northlakes hires wonderful staff

As stated in Google review was pleased with the Nothlakes store...well set out, wheel chair accessable, lovely range of stock and great deals. Staff member Mandy is superb at her job. Knows what looks good. Delightful to meet. Top marks for staff!!

Store LocationNorthlakes

Annette

Annetteasked

Just Jeans

My daughter purchased 3 dresses from Just Jeans all same size and style but different patterns and colours, one of the dresses shrunk after being washed, what can she do about it, she has worn once and cannot wear again. The other 2 dresses have been washed and did not shrink!

Carol and Dean

Please do talk to the ladies in-store. Compromise is the goal. They are very fair. :)

Julie W.

Julie W.asked

Just Jeans

I am looking for a Just Jeans advertisement I think dates back to the 70's or 80's. It is of 2 blond females wearing only Just Jeans with their back to the camera and in the centre, a blond male (bare chested) facing the camera. Do you have a copy of this? The male model was my brother and he died several years ago. We would love to get a copy if possible. Julie

Snowflake
Snowflake

Try you tube

Laura Smith

Laura Smithasked

Just Jeans

Want to buy couple pairs of jeans from the online Just Jeans website as they have 25% off entire store but they don't have any details on their website regarding refunds! What is their refund policy? Don't want to buy jeans, don't like them and end of having to get a store credit as they don't refund sale items (like Cotton On!!)
Anyone know? Thanks

vic
vic

Hi Laura

I have bought things of their website when they have 25% off. If there is something wrong, I have always gone to the store for a refund. Just make sure you keep the receipt that they send with the purchase.

Hope this helps

Compare all 2 Just Jeans
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping No