Just Sunnies

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lucy

LucyHunter Region, NSW

Best place to buy sunnies for price and delivery.

Have bought sunglasses from Just Sunnies for 3 years now. Best customer service and always best price. Shipping is rapid! Always up to date with latest styles, website is so easy to use and navigate.
They always offer good discounts and welcome back return customers.

Chrissy

Chrissy

Excellent!

Great range, excellent prices and detailed descriptions with ability to filter searches a number of ways. Very fast delivery, order arrived within days of purchase! Will definitely purchase all future sunglasses here.

Carly H.

Carly H.South East Queensland, QLD

Speedy Delivery and Perfect Product

I ordered my sunnies on Wednesday and I had them in my hands the next day! I ended up exchanging the sunglasses as the frames were too big on my face and the process was so easy and seamless. I lodged my exchange on Monday and had the new glasses in my hand by Thursday. Super fast delivery!

Bruce R.

Bruce R.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

What a great company, friendly, helpful, and supportive when the sunglasses I ordered on line turned out to be unavailable. To ease my disappointment they offered a discount and to my surprise the sunglasses arrive within two days.

T F

T FFar North Queensland, QLD

Rapid Delivery and Cost Less Than Direct From Manufacturer!

Awesome pricing a lot cheaper than buying direct from manufacturer plus got here a week sooner than I expected- Perfect product at a perfect price.
Highly recommended online Aussie based retailer.
Will use again.

Gennadiy

GennadiySydney, NSW

Excellent quality product, hassle free returns.

Fantastic quality frame and the clearest lenses which block all glare yet you can see clearly in a dark room! None of that grey gloomy tint of all other glasses I've had.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Hassle free, great range, competively price and fast delivery...look no further!

I love dealing with Just Sunnies. I'm a returning customer, which says a lot about these guys. If you want a fair, hassle free purchase then look no further. The Spotters 'Ellie' sunglasses that I purchase are fantastic and are by far my most favourtite pair of sunglasses to date. I proudly support Australian made products and Spotters always produce high quality lens and frames that are built to last in the real world. These are my second pair of Spotters, my other pair are still going strong even after 2 years of constant use.

Georgia

GeorgiaBendigo

Great customer service

I received my sunglasses that I ordered yesterday lunch time the next day. I can’t quite believe they have arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered them, from Queensland to Victoria. Thankyou so much for your wonderful service. I phoned direct to enquire about the product and the staff were so helpful. Thanks again.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

Fantastic customer service at Just Sunnies with a shout out to Tiana for helping sort a problem with an online gift card. We were able to sort it out so that my husband got his gift voucher for Father's Day and ordered his perfect pair of sunnies. Great range of specific fishing glasses he was looking for so he's a happy man!

SiBy

SiByGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific Sunglasses

Just Sunnies offer quality sunglasses at competitive prices and their delivery is super swift. I LOVE my sunglasses. They are exactly as described and very comfortable. I highly recommend this company!

Great Customer Service!

I have to say the customer service at Just Sunnies is second to none. They kept me updated on my order, which was delayed due to production, on a regular basis and called when they said they would. No following up was required from me as I was always kept in the loop. I would highly recommend purchasing from them! Prices are great and the customer service even better.

Meerkat

MeerkatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got the exact sunglasses I was looking for

Just Sunnies were very prompt in their responses to my questions and patient in helping me decide what would work best for my needs. They are not the cheapest but is the only store that carry the Maui Jim sunglasses that I really wanted. Arrived very fast and everything in good condition. I'm happy with my choice!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so happy to hear of your great exerpeince with us! We hope you enjoy your new Maui Jim sunglasses :)

Terry N

Terry NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience!

Ordered my sunnies by 11am and it arrived the next day at 9 am. JS offered the lowest price too! How's that for service!! Keep up the good work, Just Sunnies, I am a fan now!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Terry, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate hearing your feedback! We are so pleased to hear of your experience with Just Sunnies and we look forward to your next shopping visit with us :)

slim

slim

One of the Best

Great experience great price happy to refer and do business again with just sunnies. It’s always refreshing when you find an online store and a they meet and exceeds your expectations. Purchased Ray-Ban -50 Thanks !
So I purchased another 2 pairs of Arnette sunglasses, one pair had to be ordered in especially, super fast still only 7 days wait another great experience at the best price thanks Just Sunnies

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much for your review, your feedback and support is greatly appreciated! We are so pleased to hear you love your new sunglasses :)
We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies!

jay.scruton.7146

jay.scruton.7146Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend everything about this company!

not even sure where to start! I’m overwhelmed by the excellent customer service Brooke gave us. Brooke from customer service head office is the most delightful, thoughtful customer woman. She was so helpful with our choice of sunglasses and so understanding. My husband brought me sunglasses for our wedding anniversary and they were out of stock so I phone head office to see if we could exchange (as I also wanted a different style). Brooke requested styles I liked then sent links to me of different options, and talked me through what would best suit me and my needs. I’d buy again just to be able to deal with Brooke. What a absolute keeper of a employee. Thank you for showing me people actually care Brooke!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Jay, thank you so much for taking the time to write through! We will definitely pass your amazing feedback onto Brooke :) We are so pleased to hear you have had such a great experience with Just Sunnies. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Pete L.

Pete L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

AMAZING

Brilliant (as usual). Always will buy my shades here. Fast delivery and always helpful on the phone. Best in Australia BY FAR!! And I’ll continue to order from these guys

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much Pete! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation! We are so happy to hear you will continue to shop with Just Sunnies and we look forward to your next visit with us! :)

Great service all the way

Just sunnies went above and beyond to provide me with my sunglasses ( special order) were other stores made no effort to help , a confident experience from start to finish. A great experience.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Ben, thank you so much for taking the time to write through! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so happy to hear of your great exerpeince with us! We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses :)

Matt Young

Matt YoungSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only place to buy your Sunnies

Always an easy and hassle free transaction dealing with Just Sunnies. Notification of when the order is ready for pickup and a happy staff member on collection. 5 Stars in all areas of this business, u will not be disappointed.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much Matt! We really appreciate your continuous support! We look forward to your next visit with us :)

My husband has worn spotters for years great for a fisherman

We ordered the wrong sunglasses and rang through to the support team for help. We were assisted by Tiana Lafaele. Her service was very professional and she was so helpful. She helped us to get the correct model by sending us a link.
She followed through with our return and the sending of the new glasses which came so quickly. I would recommend just sunnies. Great service!!!!!!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Tania, thank you so much for your amazing review and recommendation!
We really appreciate you taking the time to write through and we will most definitely pass this amazing feedback onto Tiana:)
We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses!

Keith R.

Keith R.Perth, WA

Great products, value and service

The site was easy to use and I had no issue finding the product I wanted. It was inexpensive, even after 8shipping was included. The sunnies arrived within a week... which is amazing when you live in Perth as I do.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Keith, thank you so much for your review! It is so great to hear your positive feedback! Enjoy your new sunglasses! :)