Just Sunnies

Nothing to complain about

I was looking for a particular sunny that my friend told me about (Carve Goblin) but they were $50 at Anaconda - same price Just Sunnies had but JS provided $10.00 discount for members along with extra $10 off the first order! I ended up buying 3 different pair or sunnies, had total discount of $40.00 and free shipping! The parcel arrived in speedy manner, I received regular updates and the sunnies themselves were just lovely! Would I recommend Just Sunnies to my friends and families? Yes, I certainly would!

No stock

Bought sunglasses online last night from their site due to the fact they had express delivery.
Had a call this morning from them saying they actually didn't have those sunglasses in stock and it would at least be a few days before they received stock. There was no indication on the website that stock was low or sold out during my purchase.
All in all, either deceptive/misleading by giving no indication there would be a wait on stock, or inept handling of their inventory. In either case, I wouldn't shop here again if I wanted something delivered promptly.
Further to this, I was not offered any form of compensation. I was told they could refund if I wanted, that's it - which doesn't really help me as it would presumably take a while to recoup the funds to my account.

Hi Brad, Thank you for your review. Thank you for your time on the phone, again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. We do our best to ensure all orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible. If for any reason there is an unexpected delay, we will always notify our customers to confirm they are ok with the delay, or if they would prefer a refund in this instance. In regard to compensation as mentioned in our phone conversation, we will include a gift with your order. Again, we sincerely apologise for the delay, you will be notified via email as soon as your order is on it’s way to you. We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses. Kind Regards, Just Sunnies

Customer support is amazing!

Customer service is unreal. Fast, positive and happy to help. Thanks Brooke, could not be happier with the product received... I need to have ten more words, so umm yep.

Hi Dusty, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write through and we will most definitely pass this onto Brooke :) We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses!

Best customer seervice

I was having an issue with a missing temple piece fot my sun glasses and contacted Just Sunnies as my last option for help.
Their customer service was incredible and they went above and beyond in helping me. For once I dealt with a company that wanted to help and wasn’t just about the money.
I would recommend Just Sunnies to everyone .

Hi Angela, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and recommendation! We are so happy to hear you have had a great experience with Just Sunnies as we do pride ourselves on customer service :) We look forward to your next visit with us!

Great customer service

Was gifted Le Specs that had a Warranty issue. Spoke with Tiana who was great to deal with prompt and friendly. Best customer service I’ve had in a long time!

Thank you so much for your review Jess! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so pleased to hear you have had a great experience with Just Sunnies! We will ensure to pass this onto Tiana :)

How online shopping should be!

Came across Justsunnies when trying to find a particular brand recently and was hesitant at first not knowing much about the store. Googled reviews, read some feedback and decided to go ahead with the purchase. As my order status was still pending the next day and the purchase was eligible for express shipping I decided to write an email to customer service expecting a generic response a week later. Not the case at all. Tiana at customer service was prompt (responded within the hour) and reassuring, letting me know that the sunglasses were due for dispatch that day. True to her word they arrived the following day, packaged safely and looked every bit as good as the website promised. Very glad to have found a reliable Australian store for great shades!

Hi Leo, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We are so pleased to hear of your great shopping experience with Just Sunnies and we will definitely pass this onto Tiana :) We look forward to your next visit with us!

Awesome

They were Cheaper then the store and delivery was amazing ordered Wednesday night and they were here Friday morning. Can't fault anything at all. Will be ordering again soon

Thank you Nichole for the great 5 star review! We really appreciate your positive feedback :) We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies!

Superb Customer Service!

Super fast postage! Initially, the pair they sent had a small fault but after emailing them with my concern customer support was straight onto it and organised a replacement pair asap. My perfect sunnies arrived the next day and I couldn't be happier with the product and the service! Definitely, buying my next pair of sunglasses through this company!

Hi EssJay, thank you so much for taking the time to write through! We are so pleased to hear you will be shopping again with Just Sunnies :) We hope you are enjoying your sunglasses!

Got my sunnies faster than a physical store!

Amazing service and delivery! My Ray Bans was posted Express delivery and I got them the next day! Prices were cheaper than physical stores too... I'll definitely be buying from these guys again.

Thank you so much Jonas for taking the time to write through! We really love hearing from our customers. We hope you are enjoying your new Ray Bans and we look forward to your next shopping experience with us :)

LOVELY GLASSES - ULTRA SPEEDY DELIVERY

Was a pleasure to deal with this company who put the 'service' into Customer Service. My order came like lightening and the glasses were great. Much, much quicker than dealing with Cancer Council. Great company, highly recommended.

Thank you Sylvia for your amazing review and recommendation! We really appreciate the positive feedback :) We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies! Enjoy your new sunglasses!

Excellent customer service

I first needed conf that my order would come in time as I was purchasing for a gift (last minute , of course !) then I made an error in my online purchase which was quickly rectified when I called to advise .
Communication was excellent !
I received the sunnies the next day and they are perfect !

Hi Roxy, thank you so much for the positive feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to write through. We are so pleased to hear you are loving your new sunglasses! :)

Great Company to buy from

5 star rating I’ve bought over 5 pairs of sunglasses off this site well probably more but what I like about this company I buy them try them on and if they don’t suit I send them back I’ve never had any problems and that is why I’ve probably bought so many in the last 3 months. I’m a construction supervisor so I tend to buy the category 3 lenses Ray Bans, Bolle and so far I have had no problems. Having Afterpay really helps too. So if your looking for a reliable company with a good product then look no further. Thanks Just Sunnies I will be buying more keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so pleased to hear you continue to have a great shopping experience with Just Sunnies online. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit with us :)

A Class Customer Service

So this was my first time buying sunglasses from Just Sunnies. Just an online store you say? Well i was pleasantly surprised at how quick they were to actually CALL ME and update me on the status of my order. Although the product i was after was initially out of stock, only a matter of days and it was sent express post! Now that's service! Don't get letdown by any other stores - Give the guys at Just Sunnies a go, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks Team!

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review and recommendation. We really appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies :) Enjoy your new sunglasses!

Simply the best!

Every year I order from them and every year they are awesome with their deliveries. They under promise and over deliver! I was expecting my order in 3 days and I got it overnight at no extra charge. Their discounts are fantastic and so generous and they are a pleasure to deal with for customer service. Definitely hands down a fantastic example of brilliant Aussie customer service! Keep up the good work people!

Thank you so much Jasmin for your 5 star review, wow! We really appreciate the positive feedback! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so pleased to hear you have had a great shopping experience with Just Sunnies. Enjoy your new sunglasses Jasmin :)

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM Tiana Lafaele!!

Best customer service i have ever received. Cant fault a thing. I’m now just super excited and looking forward to receiving these glasses!! :-) thanks again to Tiana Lafaele. You are a star!

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review! We are so happy to hear of your great experience at Just Sunnies and we will definitely pass the feedback onto Tiana! :) We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses Sandra!

A Good Online Experience

As a professional driver, I purchase new sunglasses every year. I’ve purchased from several online retailers, with some poor experiences. (Including delivery of Chinese copied sunglasses from an Australian based website!)

JUST SUNNIES are an excellent online retailer. Their attention to customer service is first rate. Queries are answered in an informed and friendly manner. They offer an extensive range with competitive prices and delivery is quick to Canberra.

I’ve just placed my third order with JS and will be back in the future when next I need sunglasses.

PW - Canberra, ACT

Wow, thank you so much Paul for taking the time to write such a great review! We are so pleased to hear you continue to have great shopping experiences with us! We really appreciate your feedback! We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies :)

Exceptional

I would like to thank Brooke at the Burleigh Heads store for her exceptional customer service. She went above and beyond helping me and I appreciated it very much. What a lovely girl you are. Thankyou

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to write through. We really appreciate the positive feedback and we will definitely pass this onto Brooke :) We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Recommended

First time experience with Just Sunnies left a great impression. Placed an order late afternoon & received it the very next day delivered to Regional Victoria (via express post). From past experiences with other online businesses I would have expected at least a 2 day wait minimum or more for delivery, by the time they get their act together & post. All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to shop with this mob again, 5 star review from me.

Hi Mick, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We really appreciate the positive feedback from our customers! Enjoy your new sunglasses Mick - we look forward to your next visit with us :)

A1 service

I’ve delt with just sunnies a few times now never had any problems i strongly recommend you give them a go you will be satisfied. I give a 5 star rating

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Shayne! We are so happy to hear you have had a great shopping experience with Just Sunnies online. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Outstanding company

I ordered a variety of Glasses straps (keepers) 4 days ago. The very helpful girl there rang me the other day apologizing that one item wasn't available asking if I'd like to change or refund a portion of the money etc. which I did. I received all the items today.
Just Sunnies are a proper, no fuss on-line retailer, the likes of which inept companies like KOGAN have nothing on.

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We love to hear such positive feedback from our customers. We hope you love your new glasses straps :)