Just Sunnies

Best customer service experience I have had. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Bought a pair of sunnies that arrived with a manufacturer issue, called the team at just sunnies who sorted the issue in minutes. Couldn’t be happier.

Hi Kegan,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! If you have any further trouble at all, please don't hesitate to reach out we are happy to help. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online!

V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Advertise products they do not have in stock

These people advertise sunglasses they don't have in stock. They take and process your order, and take your money and then send an email saying oh sorry we don't have what you ordered so you have to wait 4 to 6 weeks!

This is false and misleading advertising and businesses like this should not be allowed to operate in Australia. ASIC should close them down.

Just another scammy online store. Don't trust them!

Mark A.

Mark A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer experience

I recently purchased some sunglasses from Just Sunnies and I was very impressed with not only their customer service team but the speed of which my order was processed and delivered. I would not hesitate in purchasing from Just Sunnies in the future. Thanks very much for a great online experience!!

sunshine2

sunshine2Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Service and Delivery

So impressed with Just Sunnies, both with the promptness of filling my order and the delivery. My sunglass - which I love - were ordered on 22/12/20 and I received them this morning, 24/12/20. Incredible!

MPG

MPGSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I am so impressed. Very happy with the great customer service and fast postage. Also happy with the product too.Thank you.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Perfect

Great service and assistance in selecting the right pair of Maui Jims. Couldn't ask for much more. Thanks again, they are perfect.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Fred, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you had a great experience shopping with Just Sunnies and we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new Maui Jim sunglasses! :)

Loretta N

Loretta NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Sunnies!

It was easy to find what I wanted as id already brought 3 pairs!! The website is easy to navigate and very easy to purchase at checkout! Will definitely buy from Just Sunnies again and again!! Thank you :)

Hi Loretta,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online!

Nicolás A.

Nicolás A.South East Queensland, QLD

Not what I expected

bad experience. It was easy to buy and very fast with delivery, but the sunglasses( ray ban Jajo) They were not what I expected and I was used to. I got in touch with them and the response was quick and the return was quick too.

tinkertoy

tinkertoyNSW, 2000

Great selection, easy purchase process

Bought a couple of glasses from them. They order process was quick and equally quick was the delivery.
I will buy again from them.

Prompt delivery

Prompt delivery, product was as per pictured online, I had a pair of Ugly Fish years ago but lost them. Nice shades will get another pair to keep for a spare

Hi Mick,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Malla

MallaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Sunnies...

Recently I bought my 3rd pair of Maui Jim sunglasses from Just Sunnies, MJ Southern Cross with green lens. As always MJ sunnies are the best. This sunnies suit my larger face perfectly .
Having bought from Just Sunnies before , I expected the top class buying experience as before. For me Just Sunnies are the first choice when i buy sunglasses online. Genuine brands, first class customer service and fast delivery also they allow to lay buy as well (which i did)

Agnes

AgnesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with Purchase

Ordered online. The website was easy to navigate and there was a wide selection of brands, and sunglasses to choose from, with a good range of prices. I ordered a pair of Cancer Council sunglasses - absolutely happy with them, as it's lightweight, easy to wear, and it's polarised. Seriously considering ordering a spare pair:)

Hi Agnes,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Cancer Council sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Wow! Fantastic website, service and great range of products!

Wow very impressed with the overall experience with Just Sunnies. The website was well laid out and easy to navigate. The communication via email was great and not overwhelming.
The delivery arrived quickly and quality of the Bolle Lightshifters are fantastic. They completely cover your eyes and block out the glare from your peripheral vision. The vent holes at the top of the glasses also help with ventilation and minimises fogging. To top it off, they also look awesome and tie in nicely with my bike and kit. Perfect for cycling. Well done!

andrew l.

andrew l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carrera sun glasses

fast service, 2 days shipped to Adelaide and very close to 50% cheaper than the cheapest retailer in Adelaide.
-the store was easy to navigate and find what I wanted
-I was satisfied with the range of products available
-I was satisfied with the quality of the product that I bought?

Hi Andrew,

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

What I purchased is not what was sent. Different frame colors.

I purchased the "Carve Vivian Tort/Brown Gradient Lenses" The frames have colors of green and blue, yellow and brown. What was sent has no green, no blue, and no yellow.

I have contacted Just Sunnies about this to get a full refund, and lodged a case with PayPal to get a full refund.

Disappointing experience.

Ioanna

IoannaMelbourne

Versace Sunnies

In love with my Versace 4393 sunglasses.My order was packaged securely and delivered the next day.Your online store is a pleasure to browse and have great selection to choose from.Thank you from a very happy customer will purchase again.

Hi Ioanna,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Versace sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Jenprin

JenprinMurray Region, NSW

Great quality, excellent service

Purchased Fiorelli sunglasses. Excellent quality, first time I've ordered sunglasses online didn't disappoint. Free Postage & love the Pink case my sunglasses came in. Will definitely purchase again from Just Sunnies! Pleased I've found such a good reliable Australian company

Hi Jenprin,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Fiorelli sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Fi Fi

Fi FiMid North Coast, NSW

CARVE - King Cobra

Lovely sunnies, fit nicely, sit well on the face and have a nice dark Polaroid lens. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. Great service as always from Just Sunnies :-)

Hi Fi Fi,

Thank you so much for your ongoing support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Carve sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Kerry

KerryBriz

Very happy with quality, service and reliability

Locello Leticia sunglass purchase: Quick delivery and service even due to delayed deliveries from everywhere because of COVID. Very happy with the quality of the glasses and would definitely recommend supplier and product. Great experience.

Hi Kerry,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Locello sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Paul.

Paul.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good product and shopping experience.

Like the style, very comfortable to wear and at a good price. Shipping was very prompt, the web site was very easy to navigate and select a product, they have a huge range to choose from so there is something for everyone, will purchase from you guys again. Thanks. Paul.

Hi Paul,

Amber B.

Amber B.asked

Just Sunnies

Do just sunnies sell genuine Oakley sunglasses?

V12RR

Not sure, but if you order they'll probably advise they're not in stock and then you'll have to beg them for your money back.

Hi Amber,

Thank you for question, the answer is yes. All items we sell are authentic and come with a full manufacturer warranty.

We understand your concern as there are lots of imitation product on the market. You can confirm the authenticity of Oakley products sold on Just Sunnies via the Oakley Australia website, we are listed in the store locator (https://www.oakley.com/en-au/store-finder), you can also call the Oakley customer service team on 1800 414 011 to confirm we are one of few authorised online retailers within Australia .

We do our very best to ensure our inventory is as accurate as possible, if there is ever a discrepancy you will be notified right away and a refund will be processed upon request.

If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our team via email support@justsunnies.com.au or phone 07 55350994.

Kind Regards,
The Just Sunnies Team.

Kym

Kymasked

Just Sunnies

Does this website sell genuine ray bans? Thanks.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Kym, Thank you for your question, yes we do.

You can confirm this by entering www.justsunnies.com.au into the Ray Ban Online Dealer locator, here is a link for your convenience https://www.ray-ban.com/australia/store-locator

If you have any further questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch, I am happy to help.

Kind Regards,