EVS

EVSDarling Downs, QLD

Keep getting compliments from complete strangers about my sunglasses.

We ordered 2 lots of Sunnies. Mine arrived within days and I love them. They are Berry Crush Fit-overs from Jonathon Paul. I just had to measure my glasses and these fitted perfectly. I get compliments about them all the time from complete strangers. My husbands chosen sunglasses were unavailable from the supplier so he chose a different pair. They weren't what he wanted so they happily refunded the money to our account (minus return postage). An excellent experience and I would definitely recommend them for Fit-overs. I know where to go next time I need sunnies.

Ben

BenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Just Sunnies were great

I was looking through various stores to find wrap around sunnies for driving and couldn't find the pair I wanted anywhere that wasn't already scratched or damaged. Just Sunnies online were the cheapest, they delivered super quickly and the sunnies were flawless when they arrived. I couldn't ask for better service!

John T

John TQLD, 4218

Great both online and in-store!

Suzanne

SuzanneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my sunglasses

Went online to purchase sunglasses had s bit of trouble so rang them directly the girl ordered them for me over the phone so helpful she was got sunglasses in 2 days very satisfied with my purchase would recommend your company love the colour everything about them a big Thankyou

Kiyah L.

Kiyah L.Perth, WA

Surprised!

Got 3 pairs, one for my dad, mum and me. I chose the crystal plum/smoke polarised lenses. Very impressed and happy with my cancer council sunnies. Behind my ears no pain, light-weight, and my eyes are completely protected. The quality of these sunnies is insane. Like I can't believe it. They look good, I can wear them everyday. Fast shipping, easy navigation round the website, and lot's to choose from so if you're thinking of buy some good quality sunnies then go have a look.

Maggie

MaggieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn’t be happier.

I was in the market for a new pair of sunnies. Not wanting to hit the shops before Christmas I thought I’d have a look online.

I was looking for a specific shape of Cancer Council sunnies and Just Sunnies didn’t disappoint.

The website was easy to navigate and I quickly found what I was after. I had a slight twinge about buying them online but when they arrived there was nothing to worry about.

They were packed well and were shipped promptly. I highly recommend Just Sunnies.

Stuart SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super easy to order, great range, good prices and excellent ordering/delivery/tracking experience: fast and smooth

The product was of a good quality and the ordering and tracking process was fast and smooth. Excellent products, good pricing, great service. Will come back! Couldn't be happier with the overall experience.

My son loves them!

Super fast delivery and quality product.

Absolutely loving this brand of sun glasses, (Carrera) I have now purchased 3 different pairs of them. They are my new obsession. Shipping was super fast and here before you know it. Highly recommend Just Sunnies to everyone!!!

Hi Natalie,

Thank you so much for your on going support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Carrera sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Lucy

LucyHunter Region, NSW

Best place to buy sunnies for price and delivery.

Have bought sunglasses from Just Sunnies for 3 years now. Best customer service and always best price. Shipping is rapid! Always up to date with latest styles, website is so easy to use and navigate.
They always offer good discounts and welcome back return customers.

Chrissy

Chrissy

Excellent!

Great range, excellent prices and detailed descriptions with ability to filter searches a number of ways. Very fast delivery, order arrived within days of purchase! Will definitely purchase all future sunglasses here.

Carly H.

Carly H.South East Queensland, QLD

Speedy Delivery and Perfect Product

I ordered my sunnies on Wednesday and I had them in my hands the next day! I ended up exchanging the sunglasses as the frames were too big on my face and the process was so easy and seamless. I lodged my exchange on Monday and had the new glasses in my hand by Thursday. Super fast delivery!

Bruce R.

Bruce R.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

What a great company, friendly, helpful, and supportive when the sunglasses I ordered on line turned out to be unavailable. To ease my disappointment they offered a discount and to my surprise the sunglasses arrive within two days.

T F

T FFar North Queensland, QLD

Rapid Delivery and Cost Less Than Direct From Manufacturer!

Awesome pricing a lot cheaper than buying direct from manufacturer plus got here a week sooner than I expected- Perfect product at a perfect price.
Highly recommended online Aussie based retailer.
Will use again.

Gennadiy

GennadiySydney, NSW

Excellent quality product, hassle free returns.

Fantastic quality frame and the clearest lenses which block all glare yet you can see clearly in a dark room! None of that grey gloomy tint of all other glasses I've had.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Hassle free, great range, competively price and fast delivery...look no further!

I love dealing with Just Sunnies. I'm a returning customer, which says a lot about these guys. If you want a fair, hassle free purchase then look no further. The Spotters 'Ellie' sunglasses that I purchase are fantastic and are by far my most favourtite pair of sunglasses to date. I proudly support Australian made products and Spotters always produce high quality lens and frames that are built to last in the real world. These are my second pair of Spotters, my other pair are still going strong even after 2 years of constant use.

Georgia

GeorgiaBendigo

Great customer service

I received my sunglasses that I ordered yesterday lunch time the next day. I can’t quite believe they have arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered them, from Queensland to Victoria. Thankyou so much for your wonderful service. I phoned direct to enquire about the product and the staff were so helpful. Thanks again.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

Fantastic customer service at Just Sunnies with a shout out to Tiana for helping sort a problem with an online gift card. We were able to sort it out so that my husband got his gift voucher for Father's Day and ordered his perfect pair of sunnies. Great range of specific fishing glasses he was looking for so he's a happy man!

SiBy

SiByGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific Sunglasses

Just Sunnies offer quality sunglasses at competitive prices and their delivery is super swift. I LOVE my sunglasses. They are exactly as described and very comfortable. I highly recommend this company!

Great Customer Service!

I have to say the customer service at Just Sunnies is second to none. They kept me updated on my order, which was delayed due to production, on a regular basis and called when they said they would. No following up was required from me as I was always kept in the loop. I would highly recommend purchasing from them! Prices are great and the customer service even better.

Meerkat

MeerkatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got the exact sunglasses I was looking for

Just Sunnies were very prompt in their responses to my questions and patient in helping me decide what would work best for my needs. They are not the cheapest but is the only store that carry the Maui Jim sunglasses that I really wanted. Arrived very fast and everything in good condition. I'm happy with my choice!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so happy to hear of your great exerpeince with us! We hope you enjoy your new Maui Jim sunglasses :)