3.5

• Job Satisfaction
Debbie A.

Debbie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Product review

Very happy with the quality of the screens I have received and the service was of a very good standard.
Would recommend this Company to Friends and Family.
Debbie Andersen

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thanks for your review, Debbie. We're glad to hear you're happy with your insect screens.

DebraM

DebraMSouth East Queensland, QLD

So good we used K &B twice

Good quality product at value for money prices. Took a punt quite a few years ago and were so happy with product and service we didn't bother shopping around when we downsized recently.

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Good morning Debra. Thank you for your lovely review. We're glad to hear you're happy with your Infinity Shutters and Supa Shield Security Door.

Not so super

Nothing super about the “supa shield”. After having 5 doors installed, one made incorrectly (so took over a month to complete), two of them have already tarnished, one they replaced, the other is apparently my fault because it hasn’t been cleaned properly. This door has only been installed for 8 months. Can’t imagine what it will look like after another 8. Cameron made the final decision to not replace it. On asking Cameron if I go away and it’s not cleaned, will the door deteriorate? He was very proud to tell me “yep”. Unfortunately, I have had an unsatisfactory experience with this company and their doors, so would not recommend to anyone.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how K & B Security Doors & Screens compares to other Door & Window Shops

Excellent quality shutters

Product quality is good, price is good, turnaround time of order is good and install was quick. Will be placing further orders. Also a big plus is that the shutters are Australian made.

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thanks, Neil, for your review. Our Infinity Shutters are one of the only truly Australian Made plantation shutter products out there. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Monica A.

Monica A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love my Plantation Shutters

Originally had 2 shutters installed by K & B 2 yrs ago, decided to do the remainder of the house (another 8 shutters). We were very pleased with the people we dealt with from the original phone call for a quote to the installation, everyone was very helpful and eager to please. Price was competitive and would definitely recommend K & B to other people.

2nd time customer

This is the 2nd time we have used K&B Security and very happy with both experiences. Highly recommend. Great quality, great service and very affordable compared to an alternative quote.

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit - no hassle instal.

We have used a few of K & B's competitors over the years and K & B excelled beyond our expectations.
We have had some bad experiences with other companies who had to return many times to replace or fix defective product. One of our jobs was a bank of openable external shutters which were a custom build and they a fantastic job!
We would definitely use again.

Anonymous

AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst shutters I have ever purchased.

Patti CSpringbrook

BEWARE this is rubbish!!

I bought 2 metal mesh security screens and 2.5 years later (warranty is 12 mos) the security screws have all fallen out (when you look outside it’s to the left of the door) and the lock do not work either. I called them today about it and they couldn’t care less about their product, just say well it’s a 12 month warranty. STAY AWAY!!!

Beris

Beris

exactly what I needed

I needed a security door for personal safety and this fitted the bill exactly. I was happy with the outcome and the service I received from the carpenter and door installers. I now can feel safe knowing no one can just walk straight in as I love having my front door open. Thank you

Supashield sliding doors

I have had K & B Security instal a number of security screens and doors at my residence over the last few months (both supashield and diamond grill products). The office staff and installers are very polite and professional and the products are very good quality and reasonably priced.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service from start to finish

replaced two screen doors, which had to be specifically made to fit. K&B Security went out of their way from the taking of the order, to measuring, to fitting the doors. Each person was patient, professional and prompt. They went out of their way to deliver to the other side of town (Meadowbrook to Aspley), so they really do deliver to all suburbs. Couldn't be happier with the service and the product.

Miles G

Miles GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great New Security Doors

The whole process from measuring to quoting and producing was professional and clear.
The installation was at the time stated, all old doors were taken away by the K & B Security Doors Installer. The end result is fantastic, so much lighter and the feeling of safety is great.
Gaye Miles
Coombabah

Security gates

Very professional staff, will recommend K & B Security to all friends & family. Was happy with my gates & deilvered on time. Excellent , will call them when needed because is prices are good.

Julia H.

Julia H.South East Queensland, QLD

More affordable than I thought

I got several quotes from blind and shutter companies for my bedroom window as I wanted to block most of the light out without spending a fortune. The salesman from K&B suggested their hollow blade shutter which sounded perfect, so I paid the deposit and Steve the installer came back super quickly just a few weeks after to put it in. I am really happy with the result and would definitely recommend K&B! :)

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thank you Julia for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. Our AllviewiQ PVC Shutters are great for smaller windows and are a low-price alternative to other more expensive products on the market.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Happy with this company

Had a security screen door installed, price was competitive, service was good and installation was on time.
Also had fly screens throughout house, mesh was a little looser than I would have liked but the installer was
very accommodating in fixing my concerns straight away.

Review collected in partnership with K & B Security Doors & Screens

What a difference new Screen Door & screens make !!

Very impressed with both sales person & fitter. Arrived on time, prompt with giving a quote. Very happy with the screens fitted.

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thanks Robyn for your review. It's lovely to hear when customers have a good experience, and we're glad you like your new 7mm diamond grille security door and insect screens.

Deb MDarling Downs, QLD

What a disaster - BEWARE!!!!

Refund our money, 50% upfront deposit $1725. As you are aware of Institution of shutters Was a real balls up and now we have no shutters and a lot of damage Sub standard workmanship Was preformed with Installation and removal of shutters from our property. continuation of ignoring us is unexceptanle K&B Security Screens and Shutters.
Please refund our money!

Deb M

Refund cheque finally arrived after letters, phone calls, emails and ALOT of stress. Never will I recommend K&B SECURITY SCREENS AND SHUTTERS.

Deb M

Made the whole process painless

The whole experience was made easy from requesting the quote to installing. Turned up when they said they would too making installation happen when I requested as I needed it to happen by a deadline. Thankyou

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thank you Daphne for your review. We do pride ourselves on our fast turnaround times. Glad to hear you like your new 7mm diamond security screens.