Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit - no hassle instal.

We have used a few of K & B's competitors over the years and K & B excelled beyond our expectations.
We have had some bad experiences with other companies who had to return many times to replace or fix defective product. One of our jobs was a bank of openable external shutters which were a custom build and they a fantastic job!
We would definitely use again.

Anonymous

AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst shutters I have ever purchased.

Patti CSpringbrook

BEWARE this is rubbish!!

I bought 2 metal mesh security screens and 2.5 years later (warranty is 12 mos) the security screws have all fallen out (when you look outside it’s to the left of the door) and the lock do not work either. I called them today about it and they couldn’t care less about their product, just say well it’s a 12 month warranty. STAY AWAY!!!

exactly what I needed

I needed a security door for personal safety and this fitted the bill exactly. I was happy with the outcome and the service I received from the carpenter and door installers. I now can feel safe knowing no one can just walk straight in as I love having my front door open. Thank you

Supashield sliding doors

I have had K & B Security instal a number of security screens and doors at my residence over the last few months (both supashield and diamond grill products). The office staff and installers are very polite and professional and the products are very good quality and reasonably priced.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service from start to finish

replaced two screen doors, which had to be specifically made to fit. K&B Security went out of their way from the taking of the order, to measuring, to fitting the doors. Each person was patient, professional and prompt. They went out of their way to deliver to the other side of town (Meadowbrook to Aspley), so they really do deliver to all suburbs. Couldn't be happier with the service and the product.

Miles G

Miles GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great New Security Doors

The whole process from measuring to quoting and producing was professional and clear.
The installation was at the time stated, all old doors were taken away by the K & B Security Doors Installer. The end result is fantastic, so much lighter and the feeling of safety is great.
Gaye Miles
Coombabah

Security gates

Very professional staff, will recommend K & B Security to all friends & family. Was happy with my gates & deilvered on time. Excellent , will call them when needed because is prices are good.

Julia H.

Julia H.South East Queensland, QLD

More affordable than I thought

I got several quotes from blind and shutter companies for my bedroom window as I wanted to block most of the light out without spending a fortune. The salesman from K&B suggested their hollow blade shutter which sounded perfect, so I paid the deposit and Steve the installer came back super quickly just a few weeks after to put it in. I am really happy with the result and would definitely recommend K&B! :)

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thank you Julia for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. Our AllviewiQ PVC Shutters are great for smaller windows and are a low-price alternative to other more expensive products on the market.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Happy with this company

Had a security screen door installed, price was competitive, service was good and installation was on time.
Also had fly screens throughout house, mesh was a little looser than I would have liked but the installer was
very accommodating in fixing my concerns straight away.

Review collected in partnership with K & B Security Doors & Screens

What a difference new Screen Door & screens make !!

Very impressed with both sales person & fitter. Arrived on time, prompt with giving a quote. Very happy with the screens fitted.

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thanks Robyn for your review. It's lovely to hear when customers have a good experience, and we're glad you like your new 7mm diamond grille security door and insect screens.

Deb MDarling Downs, QLD

What a disaster - BEWARE!!!!

Refund our money, 50% upfront deposit $1725. As you are aware of Institution of shutters Was a real balls up and now we have no shutters and a lot of damage Sub standard workmanship Was preformed with Installation and removal of shutters from our property. continuation of ignoring us is unexceptanle K&B Security Screens and Shutters.
Please refund our money!

Deb M

Refund cheque finally arrived after letters, phone calls, emails and ALOT of stress. Never will I recommend K&B SECURITY SCREENS AND SHUTTERS.

Deb M

Made the whole process painless

The whole experience was made easy from requesting the quote to installing. Turned up when they said they would too making installation happen when I requested as I needed it to happen by a deadline. Thankyou

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thank you Daphne for your review. We do pride ourselves on our fast turnaround times. Glad to hear you like your new 7mm diamond security screens.

Essential

A company rep came out to quote without delay. Product manufactured and fitted as soon as possible. Thank you K&B.

Cameron G.K & B Security Doors & Screens

Thanks Meg for your review. Since we first opened our doors (pardon the pun) 20 years ago, we've focused on delivering the highest quality goods on time at a very competitive price.

Great price.

Very easy to deal with. Super cheap and great quality. The install turn around was fast and the quote only took 2 days
Would recommend.

Review collected in partnership with K & B Security Doors & Screens

Superior product for minimally higher price and hassle free professional measurement and installatio

Having looked online for security screen doors we ended up with K&B as they had a much better and more robust product for a slightly higher price than a DIY from a chain Warehouse. The price included measurement by a professional and installation by an expert! Hassle free and perfect fit with 3 bolts security door.

Great job

Just replaced our old and dated diamond mesh door & fly screens with Supa Shield S/S. what a great job, installed in 2 weeks & about half the the price of their competitors. K&B use 316 s/s which I feel is better than the normal 304 s/s everyone else uses. Just look at s/s BBQs how they rust 316 has the more protection from our harsh environment. I would certainly recommend this company.

@CTIONPLUS

@CTIONPLUSQLD

SUPASHIELD IS SUPA GOOD

Aish

AishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drill bit to remove security bars