Verifiedkbsecurity.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.5

Hoffie
HoffieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

great security door from a good company

I have dealt with this company twice now and both times were excellent. Smooth ordering process, measuring up and installation without a hitch. Show details
Nicole V
Nicole VSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Excellent Product

I am so happy with the service and quality I received. This is the second house that I have used K&B for and would happily recommend them to anyone. Show details
Rosalie
RosalieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

External Shutters and Security screens

I had purchased exterior shutters for my outdoor area a few years ago and was so happy with the workmanship and the ease of dealing with these guys that I have recently got security screens put on my windows and once again everything went like clock work. I will be looking at getting some interior shutters in the next couple of months and I will be contacting you. Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam

No time waste, installation was quick & fast

Good sale man, turned up on time love to do business with Show details ·  1
Gregor
Gregor2 posts

Prompt, knowledgeable and reasonably priced

Ed turned up and measured up for the shutters we wanted to install. He knew what he was doing and came up with some different ways of achieving the best job. The installer turned up about a month later with all the bits cut to size and had the job finished in a couple of hours. He left everything clean and tidy Show details
Crystal B
Crystal B2 posts

Will use for any future screen or shutter needs

I'm so glad that I decided to get a 3rd quote. K & B were very competitive in price and Clive was able to give me a quote straight away. Screens were installed within 3 weeks and the installer cleaned up any mess and completed the work quickly but efficiently. Show details ·  1
Nic
Nic2 posts

Terrible service

They ordered the wrong parts, installed the wrong doors, cancelled over 3 appointments at the last minute and walked away from an installation when the doors wouldn't close properly.
Find someone else, they are useless.
K & B Security Doors & Screens   DM
Nath
NathSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional job, highly recommended

Great service and great quality finish, I can’t fault this company at all. The prices were fair, they showed up on time and completed the job to a professional standard. I would highly recommend this business and would use them again. Show details ·  1
Sandy Wale
Sandy Wale

Feeling more secure !

I have been most satisfied with the two visits for fitting Crimsafe type screens to my windows and a back screen door.
Both appointsments on time and great fits. Show reply
Carl
Carl

Window screens

Good quality and price, easy to deal with, process was smooth and in timely manner. Show details ·  1
Ciaobella
CiaobellaSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Good price great service

I got 4 quotes for screen doors, K&B were the cheapest. They were delivered and installed on the day they had estimated (about 3 weeks) and the installer was friendly, prompt and efficient. The doors look great and move easily. Show details ·  1
Gerry
Gerry4 posts

Extremely good

I am very happy with my shutters.
They look great, they delivered very quickly, made in Qld, no fuss, and the installation of them was very good. No mess either which impressed me. Show details ·  2
skeezer6
skeezer6South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great product friendly installer

We had a fairly open patio that needed some enclosing . Obtained a quote from k&b had to wait about 6 or 7 weeks for installation. We are happy with what we have got. A bit better PR would have been great. For example some communitation about the progress in terms of manufacture and installation date in advance. Overall no real issues. Installer was Dan he did a great job. Show details ·  1
ashish a.
ashish a.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great Service

I had my security screen done from these, guys. After a year one out of many screens showed some rusting. When I connected with them, the staff was polite, asked for a photograph.
Once I sent the photograph, they were quick to respond and replaces the screen within a week.
Great work Guys. Show details ·  1
LeeannP
LeeannPSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Hard to Deal With, Screens not fitted as discussed

Screens & security doors booked to be fitted 14/7/23 before tenants moved into our rental property. Fail. Screens only installed 16/8/23... one month late. Door closer not fitted on security door and was told after that it was an "optional extra". Funnily enough they were fitted to our security doors as standard to our home when we used this company prior. For a $20 piece to be fitted, they've been a headache to deal with. Company needs to advise non-inclusions as door closers are standard on every house we've been into. Even our property manager said it was odd and has never seen non-inclusion before. Weren't advised that the job had been done either so that we could organise an inspection time with our tenants. Show details
K & B Security Doors & Screens   DM