Kambrook KFA837

Kambrook KFA837

MPN: KAM-KFA837GRY
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

• Power
Peta
PetaSydney, NSW

Total Failure. Waste Of Money.

I purchased the 90cmc tall Kambrook Artic Cooling Advantage for my small 8 square metre home office.
I don't understand why there's a temperature display when it shows the 27° room temperature before I turned the power on and continues to show 27° after running it for over 70 minutes. All it does is to circulate the hot air.
I have to sit within 50cms of it to feel the breeze it creates, but all it's doing is to circulate the hot air. I'm literally sitting here sweating. To say it's totally useless is a compliment. What a waste of money, when my ceiling fan is more effective.
I feel they have described their product fraudulently and when using terms like "Artic Cooling Advantage", it falsely advertises their product.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Anthea P.
Anthea P.Perth, WA

A fan of this fan!

This fan is terrific for the price. Oscillation, timer and not-too-loud volume are perfect features for Summer nights. Even better, I can crank up the speed to block out street noise and know that it will switch itself off after I have fallen asleep. It keeps me perfectly cool with a fraction of the cost of aircon. My dog sits in front of it on hot days and won't budge!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Winning Appliances for $89.00.

after a year has issues & stops working - confirmed

Stay clear from buying this fan. Rapidly switches modes by itself and makes that annoying beeping sound constantly. Complete and utter trash. Won't be buying any kambrook products ever again.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $89.00.

Herbert63
Herbert63Perth, WA

Might be a faulty individual model but....

The fan sparked and stopped working the second time it was plugged in. I will be taking it back today. I couldn’t recommend this, it didn’t even last three hours!

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $129.00.

Kishore
KishoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

This fan is not suitable if you are looking for a larger room

This fan is not suitable if the room size is big or expecting wide coverage. Recommended only if you want to use it for single person in a small room to save space. Hence it returned it back to Good Guys with no hassles.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $80.00.

jovi
joviMelbourne

Stylish, quite, cool breeze and easy portable fan

If you are looking stylish, very quite and compact fan, this is the one. remote function is very handy. will give a very cool breeze near to air con (wonder how) in a close proximity. Ideal for small room or in kitchen. only consume 40 W, very economical, easy to Cary.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Vrajesh
Vrajesh

Perfect Solution for Summer

I am definitely satisfied with the product and does the job as promised, This was the best fan for option as it is not loud and it doesn't occupy space. its a perfect fan for modern style living, Functionality wise it has a very good remote and a space to rest when not needed. I would really recommend the Kambrook brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Is the new ALDI Bladeless Air Purifier Fan better than the Dyson Pure Cool Desk Fan?

German retail giant ALDI is releasing a bladeless fan and air purifier, due to go on sale as part of its Special Buys program this Saturday 18th November.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Nov 2020
is-the-new-aldi-bladeless-air-purifier-fan-better-than-the-dyson-pure-cool-desk-fan
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Elsie
ElsieMelbourne

Not recommended!

Bought one- stopped working first week. Back for exchange. Very limited output and range. Does not keep air moving in one medium sized bedroom. Tower Design quite trendy but not efficient or worth the cost. Disappointed overall and would not purchase again given the choice! Old fashioned design much better!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

SueS
SueSSydney

Quiet and stylish fan

It is a fairly quiet fan that have several speed and wind settings. It is kind of handy with the remote control. It is of a decent height to blow wind across our living room. The Price is reasonable with good quality. The indicator is rather clear from far. When it is not on, it tells us the room temperature for our children bedroom. It is quite stylish looking too.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Ryan
Ryan

This is perfect

First of all, I can not find the product of Costco, so I leave a review on the product that is as similar as possible.
Wind power and turning rate are thought to vary depending on motor performance.
Basically it is better than a regular fan.
I wouldn't recommend the only baby run around or around.
The fan will fall right before it breaks down.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Bruce
Bruce

Great product def recommend

It is a smart design with such a powerful engine taking so little space. I enjoyed it fully and I think it worths the price. The fan does make much noise at all which leave you at peace when you have it on overnight. Highly recommend to anyone thinking buying, worth the money

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Alicia
AliciaSydney

Works like a charm!

Was given this as a gift and the cold air that comes out of it is amazing! I have never come across a fan that blows such cold air. I love the LED display and the changeable settings as well as the timer that can be set if you leave the house or keep on during the night.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Brett
BrettSydney

Good for the first 6 months

The Kambrook KFA837 is good, but mine only lasted 6 months. It is quiet, lightweight, and has good oscillation and the ability to set a timer from 1hr-8hr long, which is beneficial. However, my fan only lasted 6 months before it stopped working. The oscillation stopped, and then the actual fan/motor stopped. I read online that this is quite common in dusty environments. Compared to a normal fan that is higher from the ground, it makes sense that dust and particles could impact this fan more due to its closer proximity to the ground. Other than this issue, it served us well as a good fan.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Amy
Amy

Perfect fan for those who live in a small apartment

Great fan for a small apartment. Currently use it in my studio apartment at uni as we have no aircon. It works just as well as an aircon and is super quiet. I would highly recommend this product. The remote feature is also handy for lazy people like me who dont like getting out of bed

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miki
Miki

good

The fan is good but make noise especially when we sleep can not leave it on. But the function is good such as timing, turning, different levels. And what is better it has remote control is very convenient. I reckon it's not electric saving product and the fan's power is medium.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Cgd
Cgdasked

What is the rattling noise every time it turns on? We got it 10 minutes ago, set it up and plugged it in, and there's a horrible noise of something scraping against something. We removed a tiny metal shard from the blade (don't ask me what it was doing there, I don't know either,) and are about to open it up to see what else is stuck on there.
Too early to write a review as we haven't been able to actually test it, but why is a brand new fan covered in loud crap that we have to take out? (Also there's a bunch of different screw types. What the hell?)

CM.Jones
CM.Jonesasked

My machine is really only a year old - it stopped working after 6 months - the fan just doesn’t work I am so so annoyed! I take such good care of it - consistently cleaning and dusting etc and itnbroke just like that. The fan just won’t work but everything else is fine. What should I do?!

GCE
GCE

Hello CM Jones. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the fan. But I had the same problem. Just short of 2 years my Kambrook KFA837 tower fan stopped working altogether. It was out of Warranty, so the only thing I could do was to buy another one. I bought a Sunbeam FA7250, and I now have 2 of them. So far both of them are working perfectly (fingers crossed). Sorry I can't be of more help than this. Cheers, Gaye.

Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Loz
Lozasked

I have had a Kambrook arctice KFA837 for a couple of weeks and it has been awesome. It has been super quite and everything has worked well... However this afternoon the whole fan just started vibrating... I have no idea what is making the whole thing just vibrate. I have tried putting it on a lower speed but it doesn't stop. Please help, it is really annoying and i don't think it is working as well as it was!!!

Ozholly
Ozholly

Sorry I can't help you. You should take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Loz, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans