Kambrook KFA837

Kambrook KFA837

MPN: KAM-KFA837GRY

This fan is not suitable if you are looking for a larger room

This fan is not suitable if the room size is big or expecting wide coverage. Recommended only if you want to use it for single person in a small room to save space. Hence it returned it back to Good Guys with no hassles.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $80.00.

Noise Level
Power

Stylish, quite, cool breeze and easy portable fan

If you are looking stylish, very quite and compact fan, this is the one. remote function is very handy. will give a very cool breeze near to air con (wonder how) in a close proximity. Ideal for small room or in kitchen. only consume 40 W, very economical, easy to Cary.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Perfect Solution for Summer

I am definitely satisfied with the product and does the job as promised, This was the best fan for option as it is not loud and it doesn't occupy space. its a perfect fan for modern style living, Functionality wise it has a very good remote and a space to rest when not needed. I would really recommend the Kambrook brand.

Not recommended!

Bought one- stopped working first week. Back for exchange. Very limited output and range. Does not keep air moving in one medium sized bedroom. Tower Design quite trendy but not efficient or worth the cost. Disappointed overall and would not purchase again given the choice! Old fashioned design much better!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Quiet and stylish fan

It is a fairly quiet fan that have several speed and wind settings. It is kind of handy with the remote control. It is of a decent height to blow wind across our living room. The Price is reasonable with good quality. The indicator is rather clear from far. When it is not on, it tells us the room temperature for our children bedroom. It is quite stylish looking too.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

This is perfect

First of all, I can not find the product of Costco, so I leave a review on the product that is as similar as possible.
Wind power and turning rate are thought to vary depending on motor performance.
Basically it is better than a regular fan.
I wouldn't recommend the only baby run around or around.
The fan will fall right before it breaks down.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great product def recommend

It is a smart design with such a powerful engine taking so little space. I enjoyed it fully and I think it worths the price. The fan does make much noise at all which leave you at peace when you have it on overnight. Highly recommend to anyone thinking buying, worth the money

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Works like a charm!

Was given this as a gift and the cold air that comes out of it is amazing! I have never come across a fan that blows such cold air. I love the LED display and the changeable settings as well as the timer that can be set if you leave the house or keep on during the night.

Good for the first 6 months

The Kambrook KFA837 is good, but mine only lasted 6 months. It is quiet, lightweight, and has good oscillation and the ability to set a timer from 1hr-8hr long, which is beneficial. However, my fan only lasted 6 months before it stopped working. The oscillation stopped, and then the actual fan/motor stopped. I read online that this is quite common in dusty environments. Compared to a normal fan that is higher from the ground, it makes sense that dust and particles could impact this fan more due to its closer proximity to the ground. Other than this issue, it served us well as a good fan.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Perfect fan for those who live in a small apartment

Great fan for a small apartment. Currently use it in my studio apartment at uni as we have no aircon. It works just as well as an aircon and is super quiet. I would highly recommend this product. The remote feature is also handy for lazy people like me who dont like getting out of bed

Date PurchasedJan 2018

good

The fan is good but make noise especially when we sleep can not leave it on. But the function is good such as timing, turning, different levels. And what is better it has remote control is very convenient. I reckon it's not electric saving product and the fan's power is medium.

Excellent tower fan.

I bought this tower fan in replacement of a normal fan. This product is surprisingly awesome and excellent built. The price is decent and not very expensive though. It has oscillation and speed control. Also allows you to choose the type of air quality you prefer based on the time of the day. Highly recommended

Pretty good product

It gives out air however i was displeased by the fact that it is not enough to keep the entire room cool during summer. Otherwise...it is a good value for the money since it looks sleek. Thougj, I would say a normal fan would keep the room cooler than this machine.

Good fan, but bit noisy

I think the power of the fan is good, but it does rattle a bit occasionally which is quite noisy. For the price I think you could get a better fan, but it is not bad. I find the low setting is enough power to keep the bedroom cool in summer, and we put it on a higher setting for the living room.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very quiet

I will never go back to pedestal fan after having this tower fan,I like the quietness of this fan,I have it on all night during the hot summer nights and it doesnt annoy anyone. It doesn't take any room and it is very light which makes it easy to move. Having a remote control is s bonus

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Good enough.

I bought it with the thinking that it might be a very good fan as i saw one at my cousins house which wad very good but my one it's not that good. Or may be suitable only for room futted with air conditioning facilities. So please buy it carefully.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Excellent fan.. can't live without it!

This is an excellent fan that keeps me cool all summer. Its super reliable and pretty quiet too.
It really cools you down fast and its a great alternative to using the aircon all night.
A major plus is its easy to store and doesn't take up too much space in a room

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Good but with some flaws

Bought this for the bedroom.

Pros:
- good oscillating function
- remote control is handy for operating this
- the low speed is low and the high speed is really strong (good for quick cooldowns)
- nice design

Cons:

- the blue display can't be turned off, which makes it difficult to sleep at night (have to unplug)
- the base isn't so heavy, so if you bump into it too hard it may topple
- the cable at the bottom always goes out of the alignment hole in the base, which is a constant small annoyance

Overall I'd say if you care about sleep go for another model without the harsh blue light display, but if not then it's a perfectly good model.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

OK

Liked the tower construction, makes it easy to store away when not in used or place in most rooms for cooling.
Power output OK. Various modes seem a bit gimmicky and quiet mode not discernibly quieter than other modes.
As others have mentioned, the blue LED display is annoying at night and a poor choice given what is now known about blue light and its effect on sleep. Our unit seems to have lasted longer than most other reviewers. However, the wireless control packed-up pretty quickly which was a shame because it was very useful when it did work.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Does provide cool air with a good flow

You do feel a cooling sensation with this fan that is more than just pushing air around. It does have longevity issues as we replaced ours within the first 2 months. The most annoying thing about this fan is as another reviewer has mentioned, there are annoying beep sounds when you change any of the functions. This is most irritating overnight. My personal pet hate is that the LCD screen lights up the entire room on changing functions as well. This is terrible when you're using the fan in a room with a child.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

My machine is really only a year old - it stopped working after 6 months - the fan just doesn’t work I am so so annoyed! I take such good care of it - consistently cleaning and dusting etc and itnbroke just like that. The fan just won’t work but everything else is fine. What should I do?!
Hello CM Jones. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the fan. But I had the same problem. Just short of 2 years my Kambrook KFA837 tower fan stopped working altogether. It was out of Warranty, so the only thing I could do was to buy another one. I bought a Sunbeam FA7250, and I now have 2 of them. So far both of them are working perfectly (fingers crossed). Sorry I can't be of more help than this. Cheers, Gaye.Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

I have had a Kambrook arctice KFA837 for a couple of weeks and it has been awesome. It has been super quite and everything has worked well... However this afternoon the whole fan just started vibrating... I have no idea what is making the whole thing just vibrate. I have tried putting it on a lower speed but it doesn't stop. Please help, it is really annoying and i don't think it is working as well as it was!!!
Sorry I can't help you. You should take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a replacement.Hi Loz, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

KFA837