Kambrook Essentials Direct Drive KFP400

MPN: KFP400

14 questions from our users

Reseru

Reseruasked

Can I use this for pizza base dough?

Anna

Annaasked

Can u pl put up a YouTube on how to use the slicer attachment for the KPF 400! And why do most of the reviews say that the slicer attachment breaks melts etc??

Denise

Deniseasked

Can The Kambrook Essentials Direct Drive chop things like dates to make bliss balls?

Ahira
Ahira

I haven’t made a bliss ball but the product can chop things quite finely

austozzie

austozzieasked

Can anyone tell me what the grater attachment is like please? We make our own coleslaw so grate a lot of carrots. I need a disc that goes close to the sides so most of the carrot gets grated rather than slip down the side in big (odd shaped) slices. Also is bowl microwave proof does anyone know?
Tks for any guidance you can offer :)

RachelKambrook

Hi, this food processor is ideal for making coleslaw. The reversible slicing / shredding discs can easily shred the ingredients. The 1.5L processing bowl should not be put into a microwave. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Joanna

Joannaasked

Hi can it mince meat as I am hoping to feed our 6 months old baby with puréed meat? Thanks

BeachyStar

Sorry Joanna I would not know as I am an animal lover. Not an animal eater...

RachelKambrook

Hi Joanna, yes meat can be minced using the food processor. Use the processing blade and ensure the meat is in 2.5cm cubes when placed in the bowl. Also allow to defrost before chopping so the meat is not frozen. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Kay

Kayasked

Where are the processing blade protective cover for storing processing blade when blade is not in use?

Kay
With only 2 blades, we store them both in the machine when not in use. Can't see a need for blade covers.

RachelKambrook

Hi Kay, The protective cover is a thin plastic cover that the processing blade fits securely in, the blade would have been in the cover in the display box when purchased. If you are having trouble locating it, please contact customer service on 1300 139 798. Thanks, The Kambrook Team

Katie

Katieasked

Hi does this machine puree fruit and veg?

Ed

It will chop very finely, but you might do better with a blender for pureeing.

RachelKambrook

Hi Katie, yes, this food processor can be used for pureeing, using the processing blade. We recommend cooking vegetables before pureeing in order to achieve a puree consistency. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

BeachyStar

Hi Katie, Yes, it purees bananas and other soft fruit very well but you need to cook hard fruits like apples or veg first. It is better than my blender in this regard because the fruit and veg mix better and I find I need to add liquid in the blender.
I use the food processor on soaked cashews to make dairy free cashew sour cream and cheese too.

Vergel

Vergelasked

Where to order a reversible blade pf kambrook kfp400?

OfficialKambrook

Hi Vergel - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Sunilla Naik

Sunilla Naikasked

Hi does this product also mince meat pieces and how many blades does it have?

OfficialKambrook

Hi Sunilla - the KFP400 Essentials Direct Drive comes with two blades: a stainless steel processing blade (for chopping, mixing and processing), and a reversible disc for slicing and shredding.

When mincing meat, ensure pieces are no larger than 2.5cm and only process batches up to 750g at a time.

For further assistance with this product, contact our customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

neha

nehaasked

Hi, does it make doughs?

OfficialKambrook

Hi Neha, the KFP400 can be used to make dough. Due to the size of the motor and 1.5L bowl capacity, we recommend adding no more than 450g water and 750g flour quantities in the food processor bowl. Find further details and recipes using this product here: http://www.kambrook.com.au/media/instruction_manuals/KFP400.pdf.

omi16j

omi16jasked

My shredder / slicer blade broke. Can I buy a replacement?

OfficialKambrook

Hi Omi16j, please contact Kambrook's customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thanks.

Cath

Cathasked

Hi, can this be used to make cocktails, for example to crush ice & add liquid to it. Thank you

OfficialKambrook

Hi Cath, the blades from the KFP400 aren't designed to crush ice and liquid. Perhaps you might be interested in other suitable products found here: http://www.kambrook.com.au/in-the-kitchen/food-prep/blenders.html. Thank you.

Sandeep

Sandeepasked

Hi Guys, I am wondering if this product can be used for kneading/making dough for bread?cheers

OfficialKambrook

Hi, No this appliance can be used for chopping, slicing and processing. If you are looking for a mixer that will knead dough, try the Kambrook PowerMix Stand Mixer.

Betty

Bettyasked

Can I make cakes & biccies in this food processor?

Georgia McCarthy
Georgia McCarthy

Hi Betty, Yes you can!

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives