Karicare+ Formula 3

Karicare+ Formula 3

• Breastfed Child Yes (67%) · No (33%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Great Brand and Great Product

Without doubt, either pricing, quality & availability wise, the Karicare Sheep is the best option in the market. There's always a myth that Sheep milk powder is not as good as the cow one. And this product has proven that was wrong to me.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Breastfed Child No
Natalie

NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bub asks for his bottle

Baby loves it.
Bub goes to his special spot & asks for bot bot & luckily it's quick & easy to prepare, he can have it in a minute. Baby always finishes every last drop & seems quite satisfied with no tummy aches or toileting issues.
Can't ask for better than that!
I did my research on formulas available & found Karicare+ had all the essentials & was outstanding in comparison to other brands & is great value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $13.00.

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

It's a great milk powder. Good price and my daughter just loves it. She's been using it since she turned 1 and now I won't change products, she sleeps well on it to

Breastfed Child No

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great flavour

I compared all the reviews and chose this one after 12 month breastfeeding. My baby boy loves it and no any problem with transition. I like the flavour myself too!

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Alex S.

Alex S.

Great formula

My daughter has had katicare goats milk formula from birth. It was gentle on her stomach and did not make her constipated. Highly recommend this brand of formula. No allergic reaction either.

Purchased in August 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $32.00.

Michael teoh

Michael teoh

Very good buy

All my kids have enjoyed this one the most and easy to mix and keep. You can buy it everywhere and it is very cheap compared to the other formulas. I recommend this to everyone

Purchased in February 2019.

Jen

JenMelbourne

No problems!

Nothing bad to say about the product itself. It is on the expensive side compared to the alternatives.
At the time it is one of the few alternatives to cow milk formula so we thought to give it a try. Worked really well. The baby didnt have any of the usual allergies.

Vee

Vee

Great toddler formula.

This toddler formula is great for when your toddler is fussy with their food. Also great to boost brain function and good health all round. I would definitely recommend this formula to all parents with toddlers. Up to 4 years old they should have formu la toensure they have all the necessary nutrition.

Fan G

Fan GVIC, 3975

Same with aptamil and cheaper

This formula have nice taste and easy to prepare. My son loves it with the vanilla flavour. there is no side effect from this formula.
I wish that I knew this formula earllier would safe lots of money.
suggestion to buy from bigW or woolworths as they often have 20% on some occasions. woolworths runs 10% discount on monthly basis if you have everyday rewards but unsure when do they run it. I guess when they know that have 10% just buy more.

Gentle on tummy. Great product

Formula is easy to prepare and has a good scoop so you only need four instead of seven like another brand I’ve used. Mixes into water easily and doesn’t clump whilst baby is drinking. It’s the only formula that hasn’t upset his tummy or interfered with his toilet habits. No side effect other than a happy kid

Elly

EllySydney

This is good

This baby formula is very easy to prepare. Since my baby one years old, he began to try it and I think he like it if he won’t drink cows milk. This formula is also easy to digest I didn’t found any digestion problems with it when my baby drink it. But recently can’t find stage 3 any more very hard to rebuy again.

Monica

MonicaSouth hedland

Great

Very easy to prepare my baby loved this product, no side effects either! This by far was better then any other formula I had tried, this formula was the only one that never gave my baby constipation, it also filled her up so much she was only having 2 bottles a day

jojo

jojogold coast

Love it!!!!!

My son has been on this now for the last 9 months. Absolutely no problems. He's as fit as a fiddle and is looking good. No digestive problems, no wind or constipation. We are happy with this formula. Definitely recommend this product! Definitely recommend this product to all the families out there.

Gary S

Gary SSydney

Good Baby Formula

I value brand name, quality and safety of the product when it comes to choosing baby formulas, and Karicare is a well known brand that has been there for years and with very good quality, thus it ticks off all the essential requirements and it is one of my usual go-to formulas, plus my baby seems to enjoy it. =)

Inessa

InessaMosman

My son likes it

My son likes this formula for almost 2 years now. He started from couple of months with Karicare for newborns and it worked perfectly for him. He didn't want even to try another brand. I like it too. First of all - great combination of ingredients, pretty easy to prepare and of course more than affordable price. You can easily find it in many stores and pharmacies. Surely I recommend it for all babies.

Sammy J

Sammy JGold Coast

All 3 of my kids drank this!

I've found this formula to be gentle on tummies, provides a great source of nutrition and all of my kids enjoyed the taste. It's easy to prepare and a great price too! I would definitely recommend this toddler milk for those looking to transition from baby formula to normal cow's milk.

Krystel

KrystelBrisbane

Absolutely Recommended!!

My little boy adapted straight away to this formula after swapping from another brand of formula. He appears to be fuller for much longer and he is constantly putting on more and more weight. Does have a disgusting off smell either I have found unlike some other brands. Highly recommend it. The price is amazing also.

Princess

PrincessNsw

Perfect and durable

Ever since my baby switched to karicare formula. Which i discovered late though. Because she started taking it at her toddler day. It
Has been a beautiful time. Because she now loves her milk compared to when she was a baby. .. the problem now is that it finishes early in stores

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare+

Hi Princess, glad to hear your baby is enjoying her toddler milk. If you struggle to find it in store you can jump onto www.mumstore.com.au. I hope this helps - Nutricia Careline

jess

jessRegency downs

my pick of the bunch

I have used this brand and stages 1,2 & 3 for both of my kids. I've never had any issues with them (on any of the stages) I have tried some cheaper brands during the time I was using this (SMA & Aldi) and ive always found myself coming back to Karicare as it just seemed to agree with my kids more.

Sush Ma

Sush Ma

Great dietary supplement for toddlers!

I started my daughter on Karicare+3 when she was 14 months. I was already weaning her off breastfeeding coz I fell pregnant again! And, as she was over one year, I started her on regular cow milk. But my GP suggested to start her on formula as she used to fall sick quite often, that she might be low on iron. So I started her on formula and it was an easy transition. She only resisted for a day. She's now two years and nine months and still loves her bottle! Not to mention her health has improved significantly.

MooKSasked

I have just put my child onto the 12+ month formula and he has been very windy and having tummy aches at night. Never had issues with the 6-12month one. I did notice it smells much sweeter(has more sugar per 100ml than regular milk) it seems a lot more like powdered milk. Anyone else have issues with this stage of the formula. Should I switch back to the 6-12month and slowly mix it with regular cows milk instead?

Stuart S.Karicare+

Hi, it is possible that your little one reacts to the higher casein protein level in the Karicare12+ formula (20%whey and 80% casein protein). You can certainly go back to Karicare 6-12 months for a while and transition him to either Karicare 12+ or cow's milk later by mixing the two together.
Please give us a call on 1800438500 if you have any other questions.

MooKS

Thanks for quick response. I did look at the protein (whey/casein) % on the tins when comparing, but it didnt have it on the 12+ tin. We might go back to the other and transition into cows milk slowly.

Heera

Heeraasked

My daughter is just over 3 years old and I still giving her Kericare Toddler 4 as additional to normal solid foods.
Question is how long means up to what age I can fed her this formula? Cheers

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare+

Hi Heera. Please give us a ring on our toll-free number 1800 258 268 and one of our dietitians or nutritionists will be happy to assist you. Thanks - Karicare Careline

Get an answer from our members and Karicare+ representatives