7Karicare Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Amy
AmyNew South Wales

Obsessed with this product

My toddler loved trying out this yummy milk. It is way better than more expensive products. We used this product from stage one but never thought to try it for my toddler till now we will definitely be using it again in the future

Son
Son

My toddler loves it

I love it since its gentle nutrition with no added preservatives. What makes it better is that it has 16 vitmanins and minerals so I know my toddler is being supported nutritionally. My 12 months' toddler new favourite drink and looks forward to it before bedtime.

Received product for impartial review. Opinions expressed are my own. Show reply

Kim
KimSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Affordable toddler supplement

I'm happy to share our experience with this toddler milk drink! Not only is it budget-friendly, but it also boasts a robust nutritional profile. With prebiotics, DHA and a mix of vitamin C, D, and iron, it's a comprehensive choice for supporting my Childs diet. My 15-month-old son has taken to it well, and I appreciate knowing he's getting the essential nutrients he needs at an affordable price.

Received product for impartial review. Opinions expressed are my own. Show details ·  1

kewtiepie85
kewtiepie85Perth, WA
May
May9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Great for hangry toddlers!

Really surprised with how well my toddler took to this. He looks forward to his "milk" with such excitement now and must really love the taste! Having this on hand is super handy especially when my toddler is too hangry to wait for his meal to be ready. It has been an easy product to reach for time after time.

I received this product as a gift for my honest review. Show reply

Bisma S.
Bisma S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Beneficial for toddler growth

I tried Karicare stage 3 for my 18 months old due to its many benefits including prebiotics, DHA and vitamin C, D and iron. It has the benefits of milk and more without costing a fortune. Gentle and nutritious, great for growing toddler!

LalaCooki
LalaCookiMelbourne6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Easily accessible and my toddler enjoys it

I love how it's gentle, has all the nutrition, minerals and added Prebiotics which helps my toddler thrive. Most importantly my toddler likes it. It is easily accessible at supermarkets and online.

Isabelle
Isabelle

Great formula

Transferring my one year old to Karicare Toddler milk was super easy and loved by my little one. She loved the taste and finished it to last drop.
It was reassuring to know she was getting nutritional support whilst still learning to eat solid foods
Overall very happy with this product.

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show details ·  1

Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very happy toddler

I have been trialing this every day since purchasing and am so happy! My little man took to this straight away and hasn’t had any issues. Very happy we have tried this brand and highly recommend it Show details ·  1
chloe
chloe

Amazing!!

I was a little worried my baby wouldn’t like it however, it’s the fastest she drinks of any toddler milk so I believe she loves it. Haven’t had any problems and she doesn’t push it away. Super appreciative it’s only 4 scoops as it will last a while

Denise H.
Denise H.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems

He hasn't seemed to have any bad side effects of trialling this toddler milk
The cost is reasonable i guess and I would most likely purchase this product again,

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Great taste for picky toddler

Karicare toddler milk is the 5th brand of toddler milk my son has tried. We have tired a variety of types including rice, soy, pea protein and dairy. Out of all the types, karicare had the most pleasant taste and smell. It also had a smooth silky texture when mixed with warm water. The powder combined really well and did not leave any clumps. Overall my son enjoyed this and I will be repurchasing in the future.

I received this product as a gift for my honest review. Show reply

Kayila
Kayila

Fantastic product

I was very excited to try this product, and it came at the perfect time. . It was simple to make, he enjoyed it alot. I felt like it helped ease my concerns about lack of nutrition. The price was actually fantastic, too.

Caroline B.
Caroline B.Sydney, NSW3 posts

All the key players!

A friend recommended the Karicare Toddler range so I was keen to try the 12+ toddler milk for my one year old. My toddler took to it instantly and for the price point I was impressed it has all the key players - prebiotics, DHA and vitamin C, D and iron! Highly recommend!

Jessica
JessicaHunter Region, NSW

Pretty good

My son liked the taste and we didn't have any issues in trying to get him to drink it. I like all the nutritional inclusions and it was easy to prepare. I probably won't buy it again though as it's expensive and cows milk is much cheaper.

Jodie B.
Jodie B. · Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, my son has been on 0-6 months since birth, he’s just turned one. Can I go straight from Stage 1 to Stage 3 or would it be better to go to Stage 2 for a while?

MooKS · Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

I have just put my child onto the 12+ month formula and he has been very windy and having tummy aches at night. Never had issues with the 6-12month one. I did notice it smells much sweeter(has more sugar per 100ml than regular milk) it seems a lot more like powdered milk. Anyone else have issues with this stage of the formula. Should I switch back to the 6-12month and slowly mix it with regular cows milk instead?

MooKS

Thanks for quick response. I did look at the protein (whey/casein) % on the tins when comparing, but it didnt have it on the 12+ tin. We might go back to the other and transition into cows milk slowly.

Heera
Heera · Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My daughter is just over 3 years old and I still giving her Kericare Toddler 4 as additional to normal solid foods.

Question is how long means up to what age I can fed her this formula? Cheers

Karicare   DM

Hi Heera. Please give us a ring on our toll-free number 1800 258 268 and one of our dietitians or nutritionists will be happy to assist you. Thanks - Karicare Careline

Compare all Karicare Formula listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $16.99$18$18$16.99
AgeToddler (1+ year)Infant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Junior (2+ years)
Stage3124