Kathmandu
Brand Manager for Kathmandu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jk
Jk

Clearly struggling with online delivery options

Samie
SamieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff was quite rude and his response to me was bad

I went to Melbourne southern cross spencer outlet yesterday to exchange because I got 2 jackets one for me and one for my sister it was not fit so I was there to just exchange the size I explain the senario honestly but he was like did you wear this it was quite rude because the tag was still there one tag has been taken but I told him can take the tag from the exchange one but he was sharp . From my point of view staffs need to be polite and good .
Thankyou

Great customer service

Thank you to the kind lady who helped me choose a down jacket and brought different sizes. All the staff seem very knowledgable on the products they sell :)

Find out how Kathmandu compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Click n collect took a week

Click and collect took a week untill i got confirmation to pick up my purchase from Werribee the store. Unbelievable

Damian
Damian

Don’t honor vouchers!

Had an emailed voucher for $20, but they said it wasn’t loaded properly. Took nearly 40 minutes to fix!! HOPELESS SERVICE

Darce
DarceSydney, NSW

Heli 600 men's jacket. So overrated.

To the credit of Kathmandu I must say this jacket is very lightweight and looks good but that's as far as it goes. In terms of comfort and warmth, I am really dissapointed in this product. It feels like im wearing a plastic bag and if the temperature goes under 15° celsius. It just doesn't keep me warm. I understand that it is built for hiking and active sports but so is my snowboard parka and it is very warm, comfortable and breathable. The heli jacket is very uncomfortable. I actually prefer my $30 Lowes jacket over it for casual wear!! I even went out and paid 50 bucks for a water resistant parka from kmart. Warm as!! Sorry but I can't recommend Kathmandu. Way overpriced.

Roly49
Roly49Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pitiful service Richmond store

positivespirit1
positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Quality Defective Zipper

Purchased a black lightweight rain jacket with a hood which has had a defective zipper from the beginning. The zipper is a cheap one and not a worthwhile purchase as jacket has been worn twice. Not a cheap purchase either.

Girth 85
Girth 85Perth, WA

Rubbish Mask

I was sick of disposable masks during this latest masked period in Perth, so I thought I’d opt for a quality one from Kathmandu only to be disappointed.
A $15 black mask with a small logo seemed like the best option, unfortunately it’s just like a saggy, well worn, well washed old sock with elastic. No form or shape, definitely wouldn’t keep germs in or out. I expected better.

pauline t.
pauline t.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long men’s puffer jacket

The staff at Frankston store ,3 staff members were so helpful to me in finding equip longline puffer jacket for my husbands birthday ,I want to say they very professional helpful and cheerful thank you Pauline taylo

Eddie K
Eddie KSouth East Queensland, QLD

No welcome voucher or Anniversary Voucher

Joined the Summit club. Did not receive the welcome voucher or the Anniversary Voucher. Fake and misleading marketing by Kathmandu
Contact them about this, they were extremely rude about this even after giving them proof of promotion.

Suk madik
Suk madikMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude discriminatory staff

Discrimination. Rude staff. Wont serve me unless I sign in. Avoid this chain for refusing your right against being tracked and traced against your will. Can walk in the store and touch cough and sneeze on everything but wont serve you.

Faulty product and poor service

Raechyl F.
Raechyl F.Sydney, NSW

Incredible Customer Service

The manager Danielle at Chermside was fantastic! So helpful, kind and even gave a recommendation for a useful app to store loyalty cards. Absolutely loved visiting the store, if the manager can hold such a wonderful demeanour, I'm sure the other employees will be just as superb.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and quality products

My name is George. I would like to thank Beck, Marilyn, Sylvia and the team for helping me with my order. Recently, me and wife have been shopping from Kathmandu. We bought sleeping bags, sleeping mats, retreat recliner chairs, retreat 1200 lantern, retreat double cupboard, retreat dayroom shelter V2, Nduro men’s pants, retreat 40 and etc. I cannot express how much I appreciate the efforts the team have done for me. Thank you Beck, Marilyn, Sylvia and the team. Keep up the good work.

Read more reviews - page 2