Raechyl F.

Raechyl F.Sydney, NSW

Incredible Customer Service

The manager Danielle at Chermside was fantastic! So helpful, kind and even gave a recommendation for a useful app to store loyalty cards. Absolutely loved visiting the store, if the manager can hold such a wonderful demeanour, I'm sure the other employees will be just as superb.

Store LocationChermside, QLD
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and quality products

My name is George. I would like to thank Beck, Marilyn, Sylvia and the team for helping me with my order. Recently, me and wife have been shopping from Kathmandu. We bought sleeping bags, sleeping mats, retreat recliner chairs, retreat 1200 lantern, retreat double cupboard, retreat dayroom shelter V2, Nduro men’s pants, retreat 40 and etc. I cannot express how much I appreciate the efforts the team have done for me. Thank you Beck, Marilyn, Sylvia and the team. Keep up the good work.

Store LocationChatswood
Barry

BarryPerth, WA

Problem solved

Attended Joondalup store Sunday 20th Dec and assisted by Rob. Due to a pricing discrepancy, Rob went out of his way to assist and was very understanding with the issue and resolved it with no fuss. Great service and would recommend the store, staff and quality of products.

Store LocationJoondalup

Excellent service. Excellent product

I've been using Kathmandu clothing for over a year. I love their tee shirts especially. Four months ago I purchased several tees on sale to have on hand in the future. Since then I changed sizes, so went to Kathmandu Hamilton Centre Place store to see about exchanging a tee I'd not yet worn. The sales clerk, Molly, cheerfully looked through the records of my purchases, found the tee & happily exchanged it for my new size. I went away happy & thankful! Good job.

Store LocationHamilton Centre Place

Yvette M.

Yvette M.Sydney, NSW

Customer Service Bryce from Eastgardens Store

Hi HATE SHOPPING but Bryce was so helpful when I entered the store that I ended up finding a perfect pair of shoes in minutes. He was patient, cute and polite. I train corporate in customer service and communications and this young man is a gem and hopefully will be rewarded in the near future by management. Thank you Bryce I was so tired and over looking for shoes to fit my orthotics and shoes that were waterproof. I told Bryce I walk my 50 kilo Bull Arab and hate shopping. He laughed and then I laughed. Bryce is a GEM!

Store LocationEastgardens
Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Expensive and poor quality

I spent close to $1000 in this store and this was at a 70% off.

Duck jacket (all feathers started coming out) socks that have holes in them after very little wear, thermals (expensive top of the Kathmandu line, merino wool ones) that start thinning out and holes are created after ONE season.

When shown all this, Kathmandu staff were just not interested at all. They said I'd had them for a year. Even when stating they are THERMALS so clearly they were worn for ONE season only (winter) and only half the winter (only on the very cold days) at that they just said oh well.

Take your money elsewhere.

Lolly D.

Lolly D.

Great customer service

Item was sent very quickly then got lost in post. Kathmandu quickly responded and addressed issue. Item eventually arrived. Top service from Kathmandu. Recommend and will order from them again with no hesitation.

Mel

MelPERTH

Great customer service

Bought 4 x polypropylene thermals from the online store for the kids. Accidentally bought men's XL instead of kid's XL. Took them in-store to swap and it was smooth and pain-free. Kathmandu staff are always so nice and knowledgeable. I'd shop here more often if I could afford the prices.

Diana N.

Diana N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery

I Ordered on Friday and it arrived on Tuesday. Fast and seamless. Great experience. Not sure why so many negative reviews about delivery. Had good experience. Bought two different jackets in two separate orders. Courier left it outside my door.

Nice2Know

Nice2KnowAU

Comfortable to put on initially but then rode up

When I first put these on, loved them - they were a good fit. I bought them for walking and Rode up every time I moved. Only about 15 minutes into my first walk they rode up at the knee creating a very uncomfortable ruching behind the knee. Maybe the long ones would be better, in my opinion they need to be just that little longer to prevent this (BTW, I am only 160cm so not tall and trying to get into a regular)

David

David

Overpriced items; bad quality and service. Jacket peels off check my photos

Jacket started peeling even following all the instructions on how to clean. Contacted online customer service that expected me to have a receipt. Seriously??? After 2 years , why would I keep a receipt? Where else would I purchased this jacket if not from a Kathmandu store?
$500 RRP for a jacket that peels like this is a joke.

I will never buy anything from Kathmandu anyone and I will make sure I tell everyone I knows about this bad experience.

• +2Thumbnail
May

MaySydney, NSW

Stock Unavailable

Placed two orders online only for them both to be un-fulfilled! Stock available when ordering but not when they went to process order. Pathetic inventory system. Of course they still chose to take my money instead of cancelling the pending transaction, forcing me to wait 1-3 days for my refund. Earning interest off my $500. Totally unethical and disgraceful!
They then have the balls to offer a $20 credit for online purchases only. As if I'm going to use that after two failed orders. Think I'll check out North Face now.

Wayne

WayneMid North Coast, NSW

No service at all

Sunday July 5 I walked into Kathmandu store in Coffs Harbour there where three attendants with only one other customer I was completely ignored and not even approached a young girl walks in who they where very friendly to I walked out disappointed and at not getting served been online to complain but looks like I'm being ignored to

Worst online store.

The store is showing wrong colours to people and then asking for return postage. Worst online store you would come across these days. Even after spending hundreds of dollars you want you to spend more for their mistake.

Rounak M

Rounak MVictoria

DISGRACEFUL no service & average over priced jacket

Jeff H.

Jeff H.Victoria

Do not waste your money on this brand

Store LocationEssendon dfo
Wayne

WayneSouthern and Hills, SA

Rude person no changing jacket with hole.

Bought jacket for daughters birthday.There was a small hole in it.She is a nurse and couldn’t get back before a week from purchase.Went back to Marion store and male assistant was rude and would not change insisting no problem.

Store LocationMarion South Australia

Very disappointed

I am a regular customer of Kathmandu and usually like their products, always thought the it was a Kiwi product, due to recent awareness, I looked at the labels and found 90% was manufactured in China!! After asking the store manager, realized that only some socks were actually made in NZ!! Really misleading!! Waiting for products made in NZ to shop there again!

Jane

JaneAdelaide

Jacket got small hole after only wearing it once

purchased kathmandu jacket wore it once it hit as hole in jacket returned it to shop where they were very unhelpful and wouldn’t exchange it i am very disappointed with the quality of the jacket

Store LocationMarion
SizingVery small
Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

If you want excellent customer service, go to the Marion store.
Special thanks to Will & his Manager for assisting me over the phone, then physically in store, so I was able to purchase the items I needed in quick time.
Appreciate how pleasant & helpful you were Will.

Store LocationMarion South Australia