1.9

Lolly D.

Lolly D.

Great customer service

Item was sent very quickly then got lost in post. Kathmandu quickly responded and addressed issue. Item eventually arrived. Top service from Kathmandu. Recommend and will order from them again with no hesitation.

Mel

MelPERTH

Great customer service

Bought 4 x polypropylene thermals from the online store for the kids. Accidentally bought men's XL instead of kid's XL. Took them in-store to swap and it was smooth and pain-free. Kathmandu staff are always so nice and knowledgeable. I'd shop here more often if I could afford the prices.

Diana N.

Diana N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery

I Ordered on Friday and it arrived on Tuesday. Fast and seamless. Great experience. Not sure why so many negative reviews about delivery. Had good experience. Bought two different jackets in two separate orders. Courier left it outside my door.

Nice2Know

Nice2KnowAU

Comfortable to put on initially but then rode up

When I first put these on, loved them - they were a good fit. I bought them for walking and Rode up every time I moved. Only about 15 minutes into my first walk they rode up at the knee creating a very uncomfortable ruching behind the knee. Maybe the long ones would be better, in my opinion they need to be just that little longer to prevent this (BTW, I am only 160cm so not tall and trying to get into a regular)

David

David

Overpriced items; bad quality and service. Jacket peels off check my photos

Jacket started peeling even following all the instructions on how to clean. Contacted online customer service that expected me to have a receipt. Seriously??? After 2 years , why would I keep a receipt? Where else would I purchased this jacket if not from a Kathmandu store?
$500 RRP for a jacket that peels like this is a joke.

I will never buy anything from Kathmandu anyone and I will make sure I tell everyone I knows about this bad experience.

• +2
May

MaySydney, NSW

Stock Unavailable

Placed two orders online only for them both to be un-fulfilled! Stock available when ordering but not when they went to process order. Pathetic inventory system. Of course they still chose to take my money instead of cancelling the pending transaction, forcing me to wait 1-3 days for my refund. Earning interest off my $500. Totally unethical and disgraceful!
They then have the balls to offer a $20 credit for online purchases only. As if I'm going to use that after two failed orders. Think I'll check out North Face now.

WayneMid North Coast, NSW

No service at all

Sunday July 5 I walked into Kathmandu store in Coffs Harbour there where three attendants with only one other customer I was completely ignored and not even approached a young girl walks in who they where very friendly to I walked out disappointed and at not getting served been online to complain but looks like I'm being ignored to

Worst online store.

The store is showing wrong colours to people and then asking for return postage. Worst online store you would come across these days. Even after spending hundreds of dollars you want you to spend more for their mistake.

Rounak M

Rounak MVictoria

DISGRACEFUL no service & average over priced jacket

Jeff H.

Jeff H.Victoria

Do not waste your money on this brand

Store LocationEssendon dfo

WayneSouthern and Hills, SA

Rude person no changing jacket with hole.

Bought jacket for daughters birthday.There was a small hole in it.She is a nurse and couldn’t get back before a week from purchase.Went back to Marion store and male assistant was rude and would not change insisting no problem.

Store LocationMarion South Australia

Very disappointed

I am a regular customer of Kathmandu and usually like their products, always thought the it was a Kiwi product, due to recent awareness, I looked at the labels and found 90% was manufactured in China!! After asking the store manager, realized that only some socks were actually made in NZ!! Really misleading!! Waiting for products made in NZ to shop there again!

Jane

JaneAdelaide

Jacket got small hole after only wearing it once

purchased kathmandu jacket wore it once it hit as hole in jacket returned it to shop where they were very unhelpful and wouldn’t exchange it i am very disappointed with the quality of the jacket

Sizing Very small
Store LocationMarion
Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

If you want excellent customer service, go to the Marion store.
Special thanks to Will & his Manager for assisting me over the phone, then physically in store, so I was able to purchase the items I needed in quick time.
Appreciate how pleasant & helpful you were Will.

Store LocationMarion South Australia
Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kathmandu ladies long jacket

Sizing Very large

Customer111

Customer111Sydney, NSW

Friendly Staff

I was trying to switch the item i purchased earlier today because of the change in mind. The staff was friendly, and checked with me if I needed anything else. I am also very happy with the jacket i purchased from there too.

KAT

KATSydney

Still waiting for my order 1 month on..

I am still waiting for an order from 29 May - now 4 weeks ago. I received an order confirmation immediately and the money has been taken, but have heard nothing more since. No response to 4 emails and just kept on hold on phone line for 40 mins. Terrible customer service!

noisy parker

noisy parkerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

love my vest

Ordered my vest on Sunday, and received it on Weds. Had read bad reviews and was concerned after ordering but very happy with quick delivery and prompt emails detailing delivery. Will definitely order from Kathmandu on line again.

JMZ

JMZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service - Non Existent (Definitely not worth their premium price)

I ordered a sweater but returned it as it didn't fit me well. Whilst they refunded part of my payment, they sent me back a new voucher to replace the voucher I have used. However, the voucher didn't work and it's been more than a month now and I have not received any responses from their customer service. Considering they charge higher than most brands - it's inexcusable to have shoddy customer service who can't even reply to emails. Extremely disappointed.

Sizing Slightly small
Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service I have ever, ever encountered, go buy a mac pac jaket instead. Pathetic

Stitching on womens epiq $400 jacket not up to standard, continuous threads come thru back seams. 3 emails and no one is responding?? Go buy a mac pac jacket instead.

Store LocationEssendon DFO