Katies

1.8

Maria P.

Maria P.

No communication, Track my Order doesn't work

No communication about parcel being sent, delivery was terrible, I was home but got a message saying it was at the Post Office. One item hasn't arrived, zero communication....Will not buy again.

Eddies Mum

Eddies Mum

Order not received

Ordered online 19 th May. Product not packed or shipped yet! Have emailed 3 times only a ticket number received. Tried phoning customer care recorded message saying they are too busy to take calls and disconnected call. Very disappointing service and last time I will spent with this company

Chez

ChezPerth, WA

Order not received

I placed an order on the 16 April 2020 and am yet to receive it. Yes Katie's sent it but Australia Post lost it and have wiped their hands of the situation, referring me back to the seller.I have emailed Katie's Customer Service on 3 occasions and to date all I have got back is a ticket number to say they received my email and nothing more. I agree we are all living in unusual circumstances at the moment but I'm out of pocket $88 and no end in site. I have been a loyal customer both online and in store for years but will think twice before I buy again.

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude and terrible customer service

Bought an overpriced product which took over 2 months to arrive and put in 2 complaints to the seller with no response received. And when I finally received the product, I got a response telling me to close the pending complaint. No, please, thank you or apologies. Terrible terrible company. Do not buy from them.

Garfield_53

Garfield_53Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery no response

No delivery received, no response to emails, don’t bother with this company, it’s a nightmare. Never again will I buy from them, have unsubscribed from all their promotional emails. Selling product they don’t have, it is against the law

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bit of delay on delivery but nothing scary

I havent been able to find 3/4 pull on work pants since target yrs ago. Finally found perfect ones with various colour from Katies. I went to Carindale & found their store was closed. So I ordered online on 12th May. After reading others reviews I started to freak out. On 22 May I emailed the customer service, within a day via crossroads email address someone replied reassured me that there is a bit of delay with their warehouse. Today i received all my 4 pants, fitting nicely & much better quality than the two I returned to Jacqui-e. In summary, my experience with Katies has been pleasant.

J Rivers

J RiversSouth East Queensland, QLD

refund never received, placed order 6 weeks ago still waiting, Blaming the Covid19 for delays and lack of C.S. is B.S.

easy to purchase and spend your money, not satisfied with the same range repeatedly on sale, Quality is poor and sizing is not correct. No tracking number for my order

Store LocationOn Line order still waiting

Shocking customer service and have not received order!

My issue is with online, ordered and paid for a product in February, can’t get through to talk to anyone and they don’t respond to emails I’m very unhappy as I have paid for products and not received them.

Anne

AnnePerth, WA

Customer service

Placed an online order on 21/5 but did not receive conformation of my order. Web site shut down before conformation email was sent. Money has been taken out of my bank account. 3 emails sent but no response. .

Store LocationOnline- payment showed Rosebury

Lee WA

Lee WAPerth, WA

Disgusting Customer Service

Ordered overpriced hand sanitiser back March20, 20 for delivery mid April,
Still no goods been received. Sent Katies’s email with no response, via phone multiple times. Have asked several times for a refund but refused. Still waiting for my order, it’s now been 10 weeks. Absolute disgusted in there service.VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Vicki C

Vicki C

Terrible Customer Service

I purchased some clothing on 26 April 2020 and am still waiting for my delivery.
They have not even supplied a tracking number, so I can't even check the status of the delivery.
Apart from one generic email I have not received any further communication, therefore I have now put in a dispute through PayPal. I also signed up for $10.00 off for my first order and the email never came through.
I also tried calling and after being on hold for over 30 minutes, the recording suddenly changed to "thank you, please contact us through our Website" and the call disconnected.
Avoid at all costs.

Beware of Katie’s substituting goods

I waited almost 8 weeks for the hand sanitizer. What was delivered was not what I ordered. The product Katie’s was advertising in March was WHO approved sanitizer what I got was an Aloe Vera product with no WHO endorsement. There was no communication that the product would be substituted. They preyed on those of us that were feeling vulnerable.Please do not support Katie’s.

Lily F

Lily FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Katies preyed on COVID-19 panic, yet didn't deliver on order

YCL

YCLSydney, NSW

Awful customer service!

Ordered Overpriced hand sanitiser and disposable mask in march out of desperation, didn’t receive any confirmation email and ended up placing another order thru paypal. Been promised for a refund on one of the transaction and its been a month and still haven’t received it. Disposable mask came as promised mid april but sanitiser didn’t. Asked to cancel as it is no longer needed and didn’t receive any answer. Sanitiser eventually came a month later but still no words on refund. Very poor customer service and unprofessional. Do not buy from katies or any of their group.

Renata

RenataPerth, WA

CRAP customer service.

Ordered the some items on 19 MARCH 2020 for pick up and collect. never receive it until now. Call the customer service many times and on one answer not even replying the emails.
some of the store is already open and the staff said not receiving any pick up and collect order from the warehouse !!!

Anne S

Anne SQueensland

What happened to their dispatch?

Even during this covid19 isolation time I’ve had reasonably quick delivery of online orders. Normally I receive katie’s deliveries within2 days of ordering, during covid probably up to 5 days. SO, as stores and shopping centres and jobs are opening up and conditions are easing, Ive had an email ( after a week) to tell me my order is “ delayed”. Where’s the stock? Where are the workers? Disappointed.

Basically stealing money without responding to me or my bank - disgusting

Overpriced hand sanitiser not received, request for refund not responded to. Never again, katies or any other store in the company. My daughter also has not received her sanitiser, and they will not respond to Paypal request for refund.

Leen

LeenSouth West, QLD

Awful customer care

Ordered for extensive amount. Received confirmation email and then nothing. No answer to multiple messages or calls. I suspect they are selling stock they dont have. That is against Australian standards. Extremely unsatisfied

Store LocationOn line
T and K

T and K

Has gone so far downhill

Nena

NenaPerth, WA

Disgusted - you should be ashamed of yourself

I have placed my order on the 31/3 for hand sanitiser and masks
The masks arrived and sanitisers didn’t
I have contacted the store they said it will come and I’m still waiting I have been tying to contact again and still no response
I have spent $350 with of masks and sanitisers and I’m still waiting to receive around $200 worth of supplies
You should be ashamed of yourself taking advantage of people in such times - all I can say I’m disgusted will never shop with you ever again and hope other people do the same as you don’t really care about your customer like other stores do
One is too high to score your store - it’s more like -10

Pottsnarnasked

I ordered online from Katie’s on 11/4/00 a month ago. They took my
Money that day, but parcel has never arrived. For the last two weeks after emailing I have received three ticket numbers saying they would contact me, but no contact to date. I cannot find a phone number to chase up but I want my order or my money back. Very very shoddy online company.

Donna
Donna

I’m so glad I have not shopped online with Katie’s. I have read many of their reviews about their online shopping and they are ‘bad’.. I will never shop in store ever again. I still have not received a response to my complaint and when I ring the customer number it puts you on hold and than you get disconnect. Hope you have a win.. don’t give up...

Pottsnarn

I can’t find a cyst service number only email so can’t see anything happening soon.

Karen W.
Karen W.

Customer service number is 1800 151 110 but don't get your hopes up, you will be put on hold, no one answers whatsoever only to listen to songs then a pimple quivering voice saying due to the COVID-19 situation they are busy attending to customers which they aren't unless they only have 1 person rostered on. Then after the pimple quivering voice finishes speaking and tells you to go to the website and complete a form where someone (noone) will get back to you (coughs bs). Then it disconnects the call. I sat calling for a solid 4 hours and STILL have no idea where or when my order made on 11th April is going to be delivered to my daughter.

Tame

Tameasked

Is Katies online shop a scam?

I bought scarves online 23 days ago, since then, I have been trying get someone to tell me about the status of my order to no avail.
The last response I received was that they are swamed with queries, really I just don't see the relation to my order...I feel defrauded really!

I am so disappointed, and as much as I love thier items, I definitely will not be buying there anymore...

Sharron
Sharron

Sorry I haven't bought anything online.........make sure you hAve the official website which you would have if you get emails through Katie's as a member

Other Footwear Shops & Brands