Katies

Katies

Brand Manager for Katies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

dreami27
dreami27port macquarie

NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I purchased a dress that had been reduced by $5.00. The dress arrived and was way too large. To my shock and horror not only would Katies not refund, but they also woulnd't exchange. "Because it was on sale". If you purchase an item from KATIES BEWEARE, there are NO REFUNDS, NO CREDITS, AND NO EXCHANGES. BOYCOTT THIS BUSINESS AND SPREAD THE WORD. I've NEVER come across this in all my years of shopping online, and particularly during COVID. ***** AVOID KATIES AT ALL COSTS *******
My purchase was also stuffed into a bag, and looked like it was from an OP shop.

Items exactly as described!!

Although delay with receiving goods, for which I fully understand at this time, I was updated with delivery time etc. very quickly. Very easy site to navigate.

Kathleen
KathleenSydney, NSW

Customer Care Service during COVID was INCREDIBLE !!

Due to big delivery delays throughout all areas of Retail - Katies Customer Care Team went above and beyond.
Checking the status of my order, communicating the latest information in a friendly and professional manner. Following up to make sure I had received my items. So impressive.
When my order arrived it was perfect - so Happy with Katies !

OTM
OTMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Very prompt and great communication. My query was resolved very quickly and answered all my concerns. I was very satisfied with the outcome.

Jack
JackPerth, WA

Perfect!

The site is really easy to navigate. There's such a great range of products, I found everything I needed easily and the quality is amazing.

Laine
LaineSydney, NSW

Very helpful staff

I sent an email regarding my refund, staff rang me within a few day. Helpful staff and refund was processed. Easy

UPDATE! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

UPDATE! Full refund given so ended with great result - thanks Katies, just a shame it took so long!

Customer service is non existent! Cannot contact Katies - No one answers the telephone, cut you off every time & wont reply to emails.
Waited 3 months & 3 days to receive a small parcel - only when I stated I was lodging a Fair Trading appeal someone bothered to get back to me & parcel arrived 4 days later??
Wont use them again!

UpsetMelbourne

Never again

I ordered a product months ago still haven’t got it - they keep saying it’s on its way - none in sight.

Upset

It finally came months later!

Deb R.
Deb R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great response

I emailed Katies as I had not received confirmation of my order. They contacted me to say that they would look into it and get back to me. They responded quickly and resolved my question.

Hugo
HugoSydney, NSW

Took a while

I placed an order on 27/08/2021. One item arrived on 21/9. I then waited just over a week before i contacted support. They kept me informed of what was happening with the rest of my order and it's likely to be delivered the week of the 18/10/2021. Not the first time this has happened, but I guess when Katies have a sale, it would get very busy, especially in lockdown.

Carolyn Siler
Carolyn SilerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

The assistant was patient & listened to my query
Was able to tell me where my parcel was & when it was coming

Sue H.
Sue H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bargains AND quality

Mulberry silk pillowcases were $229 a pair and I bought 4 sets at $37 a pair in a range of beautiful colours! Black cape and suedette biker jacket - amazing quality and sale price! Thanks Katies!

Slow delivery

I have bought recently on several occasions. In each instance I have had to contact Katies to follow up because I hadn't received my order in three or so weeks. Each time I was told it was being shipped that day. I had one order that was missing a item and I have given up contacting them. I will no longer be purchasing my clothing online with this store.

Corrine
CorrineSydney

beyond poor, you'll be lucky if your order ever arrives dont order from here

Placed and order of $343 in beginning of September, only one item turned up out of 17. after contacting them was told they would look into as most of the goods were coming from their own warehouse. Still nothing weeks later i called to cancel the whole order. Over 7 weeks of waiting, I've had things come from overseas in less time. They said they couldn't cancel the 3rd party part of the order without getting permission from the various suppliers, still waiting for an update for that, weeks later. I would never order from this website ever again!!

product not received

Ordered product 2/9 then contacted 2 to 3 weeks later, then contacted again, and being assured the order would be listed as urgent, but after 6 weeks email was sent product. had been sold out refund has ben offered.

G S.
G S.asked

Stay away from this online store, they are the worst.
I purchased online few jackets for my snow trip one month prior. I went to the snow and returned still no item arrive. I will never shop in store or online. what a complete waste of money and time. Customer service is a bloody joke.

Kala
Kala

That's a shame, I have ordered a few times and my orders have arrived in time. I would definitely contact Katies Customer Service early and would have informed them what had happened

Sheree P.
Sheree P.

I agree. Stay away from Katies. Their customer service is a joke. They do not respond. I've been waiting two months for my delivery. I've lodged a complaint with Fair Trading. Once I notified them of the Fair Trading I then received a notification from Austria post.

clairebear1
clairebear1

I've also been waiting, 6 weeks now, will not order online again.

Shelley Q.asked

I placed an online order with Katies 29/10/20 and am still waiting to receive it. I have emailed them three times and they told me to to wait until next week each time and the third time there was no response. I then tried to ring them and was on hold for almost an hour before I hung up. Does anyone know if we have any recourse through Fair Trading. I have spent $365 with them for both myself and my daughter.

SamD
SamD

Contact NCAT, Civil and Administrative Tribunal.

Elbee
Elbee

Hi Shelly, did you end up receiving your order? I have spent over $200 and have not received my order yet and it's almost been a month.

Shelley Q.

I sent an email threatening to go to Fair Trading or A Current Affair an I suddenly received a refund !
Good luck Elbee.

Pottsnarnasked

I ordered online from Katie’s on 11/4/00 a month ago. They took my
Money that day, but parcel has never arrived. For the last two weeks after emailing I have received three ticket numbers saying they would contact me, but no contact to date. I cannot find a phone number to chase up but I want my order or my money back. Very very shoddy online company.

Donna
Donna

I’m so glad I have not shopped online with Katie’s. I have read many of their reviews about their online shopping and they are ‘bad’.. I will never shop in store ever again. I still have not received a response to my complaint and when I ring the customer number it puts you on hold and than you get disconnect. Hope you have a win.. don’t give up...

Pottsnarn

I can’t find a cyst service number only email so can’t see anything happening soon.

Karen W.
Karen W.

Customer service number is 1800 151 110 but don't get your hopes up, you will be put on hold, no one answers whatsoever only to listen to songs then a pimple quivering voice saying due to the COVID-19 situation they are busy attending to customers which they aren't unless they only have 1 person rostered on. Then after the pimple quivering voice finishes speaking and tells you to go to the website and complete a form where someone (noone) will get back to you (coughs bs). Then it disconnects the call. I sat calling for a solid 4 hours and STILL have no idea where or when my order made on 11th April is going to be delivered to my daughter.

CategoryPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands