Katies

Katies

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Never buy online at Katie’s

Not good enough Katie’s ordered online for click and pick up from store been 3 weeks I emailed asking about my order and they said another 10 days we can get overseas orders quicker not good Katie’s that’s so wrong don’t order online from Katie’s you will be very disappointed

DO NOT USE ONLINE ORDERING

I made an order on the 12th August. It's the 22nd and still nothing, my order status is sitting on New and the customer service said it can take from 3 to 10 business days. What the heck? If I don't hear anything back by next week I will go get a refund through paypal. People, if you want to buy something from this site for who knows what reason, don't be fooled like me and use Paypal so you can get your money back. Should have listened to the other reviews here

Absolute DISGRACE.

I will never order online from Katie’s again. Placed an online order for work pants 10 days ago and never received a dispatch confirmation. Called them and they apparently were having issues with their servers but failed to contact me about this. So I would have had to wait a further 3-5 business days for it to be shipped. That is absolutely ridiculous, I cancelled my order and I won’t be order anything from them again and I suggest no one else does. Buy in store is possible ladies. (I would have given no stars if possible)

NO COMMUNICATION - NO PRODUCT

Online Order

No communication.

Item has not even been sent yet. And I should have received it a while ago.

Have emailed them to chase up with no response.

Seeking a full refund through PayPal.

Will never shop online with this store again!

Be aware buying online

I purchased a dress online with click & collect. When I picked it up, it looked really big and I asked how to exchange it. I was told I had to go online and order a smaller size and return the original dress in store for a refund.
When I ordered the smaller dress that day, it was more expensive.
I called customer service and told them it was only an exchange but they said they would not honour the original price as online prices change all the time.
I did the exact same thing on another website, and they exchanged no problem even though the price had changed online.
Ridiculous!!!
I also did not receive an email to say it had arrived instore, I had to ring to find out.
Will not buy from Katie’s again!

Sizing Very large

Very disappointed

I made an online order recently and received confirmation of my payment.
For over a week or more I have waited to hear that my order was in transit but nothing.
Then randomly today I receive notification of a refund for one of the ordered products. I have no idea which one is apparently no longer available and will no longer waste my time shopping online with this store which has always been one of my favourites. Communication is everything!

Store LocationOnline

I don't recommend it

I bought two cardigans online to collect on the store. After 4 days they let me know that one of the Cardigans was not available, however, it was on the website. Just one week after the purchase I was notified that the order was ready to collect. Very slow delivery even when it is to collect, the website is not updated. I don't recommend this store.

Store Locationonline

Overcharged and don't communicate

Katies overcharged me for a couple of items and did not respond to my emails about the problem. I am sending follow up emails and not hearing anything back. Not good.

Store LocationEpping

Katies online unsatisfactory

Tops advertised online for $15 each but when l add them to my bag to purchase,l am going to be charged $25 each. Complained to Katies several times but this has not been rectified and they say that they will adjust it after l purchase them. I then try to complete the transaction and then get a refund but then because of price discrepancy (l presume) Paypal doesn't let me complete payment. Wake up Katies you are losing sales and custom.

Store LocationOnlinr

Price increase Vs Quality let down

Firstly as a long time loyal customer (over 10 years) and have very much enjoyed purchasing my clothing from Katies (in fact most of wardrobe is katie's branding) enjoying the quality and style on offer.
I have a issue to raise. I very much enjoy purchasing the seamed ponte skirt due to its versatile wear, fabric, quality and price.
However in recent times 2 of these skirts had holes in the fabric (which were returned to the store of purchase and exchanged).
My biggest issue I have is the price.
The ponte skirt less then a year ago was selling for $39.95 (attached is a picture from a skirt I have branding new with the tags)
Having a browse through my local Katies store over the weekend only to find the same skirt, style and fabric now selling for $59.99 (attached is the pricing).
WOW- That's a price increase of $20 for the same skirt, the same skirt.

As a once loyal customer of Katie's I am not prepared to entertain nor support having to pay a additional $20 for exactly the same item.
I am very disappointed with Katie's in doing this and I will no longer be shopping nor recommending your range of clothing to anybody. I have posted my comparisons on Facebook for others to also watch out for these sneaky increases.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationKaties

Crappy customer service

I had never shopped at Katie’s before but found a jacket online through a google search and ended up browsing their site. I decided on three items and they had a sale on where everything was $30. A box popped up saying if I signed up for emails I would get a $10 voucher. Great I thought, and signed up. Got an email with a link to create an account and only then would I get the voucher. Ok, why not say that in the first place but I did that. No voucher. Waited two days and nothing. On the third day it arrived in my inbox, went straight online to make my purchase and the sale had finished. Everything I wanted was now double to triple in price. So i emailed customer service as it said I would get a voucher if I signed up, not that there would be a delay. I asked if I could get a rain check on the sale due to their delay. It has been two weeks and two follow up emails and no reply. Clearly they don’t give AF about customers so first time and last time I’ll bother shopping with them.

Quality of their fabric is worst than cheep China clothing you can buy from streets in a third world country

Bought a dress before Christmas, put it on once and it split on three places on the side. I emailed through their website, and it has been two weeks, and no one has even bothered to acknowledge my complaint. Do not recommend this brand and I knew it is a mistake to make the purchase when I did, but I liked the dress for a certain occasion, and thought I should give it one more try after previously vowing never to return to the store.

Sizing True to size

Quality is poor

Quality of fabrics is terrible
Often shrink after 1 wash
Colors are more like cheaper stores now
They used to have great quality
Now it's gone downhill

Worst service ever

I purchased a dress on line from Katie’s on 2/12/18. I cancelled my order on 3/12/18. It took Katie’s until 31/12/18 to refund my money, even though they had the dress in their Loganholme store!!! As a result of all the trouble That I had to go through to get my refund, I was given a $20.00 voucher to use on line. After selecting a top for $20.00 I was advised that I could not purchase it as my voucher was only valid for Millers!!! I don’t shop at Millers, why are Katie’s issuing me with a Millers voucher??? Tried to ring them, but after 25 minutes waiting on line I gave up.

Millers look alike

What customer are you wanting over 75 -80? Your range looks more like Millers. Please return to a more younger age group

Third class customer service

I went to Katies store in Westfield Southland, I asked to customer service representative regarding product prize because there was two prize on one product so I was confused and I wanted to know right one. When I asked she replied very rudely and she was showing attitude.
I will never go to this store and never suggest anyone.

Terrible customer service

I wasn’t happy when I went to shop in Katie’s. Two ladies in the shop shown the wrong attitude. I had few clothes to try on. But after trying clothes on I left hangers in side. When I went to pay at counter. The lady asked me where are the hangers. I said, may be I left inside. The lady confront me with the statement, when you go next time, Bring the hangers back. Tall lady was keep throwing her attitude while fixing the clothes from one place to another. There was another customer too who noticed these things. Staff is not really approachable in a positive way with no smile on the face except anger. Not really happy with the service. I think the staff should have a bit of smile when working in the customer service. Location : Blacktown ; morning staff (two ladies) i went in the shop between 12:30 -2:00pm. Operator: Deborah

Good quality blouse for $30 on sale

I'm from Canada and not familiar with Katie's. I bought a bright red, 100 percent silk-like blouse. I washed it before wearing, as suggested. The dye hardly ran and the blouse didn't shrink.

Great customer service

I went to both Plenty Valley and Greensborough stores on Thursday night, the customer service I received at both stores was amazing. Both staff members where extremely helpful. The staff member at Plenty Valley located the dress at the other store and had it put on hold for me. Made shopping easy.

Fountain gate store

I would like to congratulat Corin manager Fountain gate she would have to be the most professional and happy person I have ever met in retail
I didn’t shop at Katie’s as had a problem with staff not helping or getting anoiyed if you took to long
I am so happy I have got to know Corin & also Mary it’s a fun shop with these 2 loverly people keep up the wonderful job you are doing