Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Kayaks2Fish Online Store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steady Eddy

Steady EddySouth East Queensland, QLD

NextGen9 purchase

I purchased a NextGen 9 kayak from these guys, it was an easy ordering process, picked it up the next day and am quite happy with the kayak, it's quite stable, the seat is comfortable and it tracks well. I'll probably grab a rudder for it though just for those long hauls across dams etc.

Tom R

Tom RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Super easy purchase

I bought the Nextgen10 kayak. Love it. I was able to pick it up from Dave on the Gold Coast. My other purchases ( electric motor, battery, Bimini and trolley wheels) came by post within a couple of days. Great prices and quality, highly recommended. My only issue is the Bimini. The metal frame is fragile and snapped the first time I used it. It does not seem to be fit for purpose for the kayak model. Anyway apart from that I am very happy.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Excellent Product and professional service

I purchased the Red Tiger Kayak for myself
They notified me every step of the way and the delivery was super fast
Kayak was well packed and was exactly as described on the website

Rob

RobHunter Region, NSW

Kayak Purchase

I purchased 2 kayaks, 1 each for my wife and myself. The online ordering was easy and the specifications made the choice a lot easier - we went with the Osprey model.
The kayaks were in stock at your Thornton warehouse, and I I collected them the following day.
The kayaks are everything we expected and the purchase process was very eas,
Cheers Rob & Lin

Happy kayaker

Happy kayakerDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent product

First kayak bought for fishing, only problem is I can’t find enough time to spend in it. I find it very stable even in choppy waters. The trawling motor I fitted to it takes it to the next level.

Geoffro

GeoffroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Kayak Poor After Sales Service

Great service and really friendly staff. Kayaks are great at that price point.

Great service and really friendly staff. Kayaks are great at that price point and very easy to set up and use. Would recommend to any new fisherman considering kayak fishing.

Adam S

Adam SHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with my new kayak

Picked mine up from Newcastle. Super easy to deal with, very happy with my kayak. First trip on the water to Dunn's Swamp, very pleased with the seat, its much more comfortable than my previous one.

Good kayak great price

Great value to get out on the water!

Bought one of the Nextgen10 Kayaks for fishing. Very happy with the product as it is made specifically for fishing. Kayak is very stable and has many additional features (rod holder, paddle, paddle leashes etc.) included for such a great price. The kayak also has areas built-in for accessories such as fish finders, outriggers which requires less modifications to the kayak itself. Staff were very knowledgeable and helpful with installing other accessories.

jason taylor

jason taylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

great yaks ,,useless after sales service,dont buy the outriggers

RON HARVEY

RON HARVEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

best value around

kayak 2 kayak would have to be the best company I ever dealt with..they actually care about customers after sale experience...thanks guys wouldn't want to or need to, deal with anyone else.

Lee G

Lee GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

I spent a fair bit of time looking online at different kayak deals and kept coming back to kayaks2fish as they offered the best deal for the best price. I got a 2 seater so that I could enjoy time on the water with my daughter's but also use it to fish whenever I get the chance. Have used the kayak twice now and can say that it is extremely stable and wasn't too difficult to paddle.

Great accessibility and product range

Great website interface
Easy to use and great product range and selection
Would highly recommend as they also provide good specs and descriptions for their products.

Excellent Kayak!!! Excellent price!!!

Had been looking at Kayaks for a while on line. Came across K2F and they had a great deal on Nextgen9's. Bought one each for my wife and I with push through trolley's. They arrived 12hours later!!! Very impressed with build quality and the included extras!! Thank you, very impressed. Great value!!

Scott C.

Scott C.Sydney, NSW

Great Kayak excelent service

Purchased online and picked up from the Sydney store the girls were very friendly and helped me load the gen 10 into my van when I arrived home I was very impressed with the quality of this product also the large range of accessories Kayak2fish have on offer and reasonably priced for the quality.

Very Happy Customer

Really happy with the service I have received in purchasing a kayak for my husband's Christmas Gift. Quality is great, and turn around time was incredibly quick given I purchased online and received a text saying my purchase was ready within 48 hours.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality products

Amazing products- very durable and extremely high quality. Very easy to deal with and very responsive to my questions etc. would highly recommend purchasing from this company for anyone looking for a kayak

James A.

James A.South East Queensland, QLD

Next Gen 10

i bought a next gen 10 a month ago and its by far the best kayak i have ever owned, it has plenty of space for me to add everything i need while im out fishing, track mounts to be able to mount fish finders, rod holders and even a battery box which i have on mine. i take fishing seriously and its nice to know that Kayak2fish has created the perfect fishing yak

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Awesome!

Amazing kayaks. Durable and easy to use. Extremely fast delivery and great customer service.highly recommend to anyone looking for kayaks. Wouldn’t go anywhere else to these types of products. Thank you.