Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Kayaks2Fish Online Store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matthew G.

Matthew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Stoked with Purchase

I bought a NEXTGEN9 Kayak for my wife, she loves it. I have often taking it out myself it as it is quite light compared to my larger Kayak. The NEXTGEN9 is super stable, very buoyant even with my 110kg plus fishing gear. The Frame seat is super comfortable to do long hauls in. The staff at Kayak2Fish we very friendly and helpful as well.

Deb

DebSouthern and Hills, SA

Cheaper than the other shops

Way cheaper than fishong and camping stores. Lighter and easier to carry too. Great supportive seat so my back doesn't hurt either. Have caught lots of fish from it too.

Seato

SeatoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Orcha 12 purchase

Over the moon with my purchase unfortunately unavailable now witch has made it very difficult to call and get suitable information about accessories and have been forced to buy other

Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kayaks

Ive purchased two kayak 2 fish kayaks one junior size and a adult one. Both have been fantastic. Great size, great quality! Ive also purchased a different brand very similar in design and the storage lid snapped off so wish I purchased that one for here also. Highly recommend!!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Mixed success with the Nextgen 10 Mark 2

Overweight

I purchased a nextgen 10 kayak with a quoted weight of 23kgs as splashed all over advertising. The real weight of the kayak is more like 31 kg with seat etc. Company said 23kg is for totally bare hull only....not much good without seat, hatch covers etc!!!!. Deceptive and misleading advertising....not impressed...

Perfect fit will last for years.

I got the osprey kayak for my son it is exactly what was described on the website. Even the colour was the same. From ordering online to picking the kayak up it was easy and trouble free. Would recommend anytime.

Steady Eddy

Steady EddySouth East Queensland, QLD

NextGen9 purchase

I purchased a NextGen 9 kayak from these guys, it was an easy ordering process, picked it up the next day and am quite happy with the kayak, it's quite stable, the seat is comfortable and it tracks well. I'll probably grab a rudder for it though just for those long hauls across dams etc.

Tom R

Tom RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Super easy purchase

I bought the Nextgen10 kayak. Love it. I was able to pick it up from Dave on the Gold Coast. My other purchases ( electric motor, battery, Bimini and trolley wheels) came by post within a couple of days. Great prices and quality, highly recommended. My only issue is the Bimini. The metal frame is fragile and snapped the first time I used it. It does not seem to be fit for purpose for the kayak model. Anyway apart from that I am very happy.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Excellent Product and professional service

I purchased the Red Tiger Kayak for myself
They notified me every step of the way and the delivery was super fast
Kayak was well packed and was exactly as described on the website

Rob

RobHunter Region, NSW

Kayak Purchase

I purchased 2 kayaks, 1 each for my wife and myself. The online ordering was easy and the specifications made the choice a lot easier - we went with the Osprey model.
The kayaks were in stock at your Thornton warehouse, and I I collected them the following day.
The kayaks are everything we expected and the purchase process was very eas,
Cheers Rob & Lin

Happy kayaker

Happy kayakerDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent product

First kayak bought for fishing, only problem is I can’t find enough time to spend in it. I find it very stable even in choppy waters. The trawling motor I fitted to it takes it to the next level.

Geoffro

GeoffroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Kayak Poor After Sales Service

Great service and really friendly staff. Kayaks are great at that price point.

Great service and really friendly staff. Kayaks are great at that price point and very easy to set up and use. Would recommend to any new fisherman considering kayak fishing.

Adam S

Adam SHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with my new kayak

Picked mine up from Newcastle. Super easy to deal with, very happy with my kayak. First trip on the water to Dunn's Swamp, very pleased with the seat, its much more comfortable than my previous one.

Good kayak great price

Great value to get out on the water!

Bought one of the Nextgen10 Kayaks for fishing. Very happy with the product as it is made specifically for fishing. Kayak is very stable and has many additional features (rod holder, paddle, paddle leashes etc.) included for such a great price. The kayak also has areas built-in for accessories such as fish finders, outriggers which requires less modifications to the kayak itself. Staff were very knowledgeable and helpful with installing other accessories.

jason taylor

jason taylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

great yaks ,,useless after sales service,dont buy the outriggers

RON HARVEY

RON HARVEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

best value around

kayak 2 kayak would have to be the best company I ever dealt with..they actually care about customers after sale experience...thanks guys wouldn't want to or need to, deal with anyone else.

Lee G

Lee GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

I spent a fair bit of time looking online at different kayak deals and kept coming back to kayaks2fish as they offered the best deal for the best price. I got a 2 seater so that I could enjoy time on the water with my daughter's but also use it to fish whenever I get the chance. Have used the kayak twice now and can say that it is extremely stable and wasn't too difficult to paddle.