BrettD

BrettDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nextgen 10 mk1

Purchased a nextgen 10 mk1 from k2f. Very happy with the purchase. Pick up and ordering was easy. The product quality is also very good for the price. The seat is comfortable as I’m able to fish for long sessions without a sore back.

Great service and product

Service at kayaks2fish is excellent. The kayak is excellent. However with the nexgen, the rudder fell off first trip out due to not being secured from manufacturer. Second trip out the cables for rudder control were not taught. Recommend doing a solid overlook of all components prior to entering water (should have done myself, but I didn't).

I do recommend kayaks2fish for your next kayak.

Joie DeVivre

Joie DeVivreSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Lease on Lifestyle

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER!

This Next Gen 10 Mk2 has been a great choice for me. I have not been a big user of online purchasing but the Kayaks2fish staff have been tremendous with their information and regular email contacts. I believe that the kayak was competitively priced and is good value for money. I am looking forward to lots more great days on the water. I would like to see the outriggers in the same colours as the yak. 10 out of 10 and highly recommended. Cheers Andrew

Stretch B.

Stretch B.South East Queensland, QLD

Living the Fishing Dream..

Jade W.

Jade W.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Kayaks!!!

I bought a Next Gen 9 in pink camo! Cannot believe how great the price was for such an amazing quality product. A similar kayak at other retailers does not have the same quality plastics or come with a 5 year warranty like this one. I am absolutely thrilled with my new Kayak!
Even though it is a single kayak it takes 160kg’s of weight... I can still take my child and my small dog on the kayak and it still feels really stable. We all have a great time with our new purchase!
Thanks so much Kayaks2fish!!
Jade and family! X

• +3

CraigL

CraigLNorthern Region, NSW

Next Gen 10 MK2 - Great kayak, although..

Kayak is definitely well made and great for fishing etc and I love all that it has to offer and the company is great to deal with, no issues at all.. although the kayak is not as stable as advertised. This is the first sit on top kayak I’ve owned, maybe I’m just not used to the different seating yet, I’m 6ft2 105kg and it’s sensitive with every movement out on the water, definitely recommend getting the outriggers for the extra stability if you’re of bigger build to reduce chances of capsizing. All in all great company, great kayak, but if you’re not use to sit on top yaks like me and are of bigger build, as mentioned recommend getting the outriggers! Happy yakking!

Storm J.

Storm J.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy with my kayak

Ado S.

Ado S.Perth, WA

Perfect got the osprey 2.7m fantastic.

Bargain and great quality, novice to kayaking but great starter in general , accessories all you could need, feels safe comfortable and sturdy and exceptional quality for the price, highly recommend!

Osprey - Purple Camo

Best purchase ever! I bought a purple camo Osprey recently- what a great buy. Awesome customer service and helpful staff. I purchased a trolley get down to the local boat ramp, so easy to use.

Osprey 9

Bought my kayak online and I'm extremely happy with it. Incredibly comfortable to go out on, light and easy to manoeuvre. Been out in deep water and shallow and handles well in both.
Kayaks2fish, great service. Helpful people able to answer any questions. All round a great experience

Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Osprey 9 : Online purchase

Purchased an Osprey 9 online.
Impressive service from start to finish.
I received emails from the beginning to inform regarding progress of my order.
My kayak arrived within the timeframe , delivery was prompt .
Kayak was secure well protected in its packaging.
The store was happy to take telephonic queries.
What a positive experience

Quality and excellent website

This was a great company to deal with in regards to starting my kayak fishing adventure. Would highly recommend anyone wanting a kayak to venture in and check these guys out. Top notch quality products and accessories.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Ordered the NextGen 10 online at a great price. Picked up in Melbourne and was very happy with the product. All is good quality and fitted together fine, looking forward to using it. Going back to them now for accessories as they have a great range of the right gear at the right price.

Love It

I purchased the Osprey single fishing Kayak it is all I hoped for and more. I can not wait to get out on the water for my peace and quiet time.

Laura R

Laura RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

crap customer service

i bought outriggers. they arrived without screws and items needed to put them together or instructions. they hadn't checked the box before it went out. its been two weeks and the 'technical team' are reviewing it to see what to do... really? it takes a technical team to send a packet of screws and a sheet of paper? wouldn't buy from this company again.

Aaron B.

Aaron B.Hunter Region, NSW

NextGen10 MK2

Great service from Kayaks2Fish. I ordered my Next Gen 10 mk2 online and was kept up to date all the way. At the price point i was a little worried about quality however there were so many good reviews so i took the chance. When i arrived at the warehouse (Newcastle) to pickup the guy was really helpful and gave me some good advice plus helped me pick out a few things i was unsure about. The Kayak is stable on the water, tracks really well and the seat is comfortable! The Quality is amazing at the price point compared to the regular store brands kayaks2Fish is the only way to go. Also there is a really good Facebook group for owners to share tips,tricks and advice!

Antonio C.

Antonio C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely happy with my purchase

My next gen10 package arrived today after 3 weeks of anticipation. My expectations were met and then some. My yak is smoothe in the water. The peddle steering works a treat, but the construction of the peddles attaching to the gear rail is lacking in strength in my opinion. Although it does not by any means affect the use or my happiness with it. The centre console is awesome for storage. I am hoping to make it water tight and hinged. I hope kayak2fish also pick up on this idea. After showing family and friends how truly awesome it is, they too are about to purchase the same or the mk2. Thankyou kayak2fish. I have since purchased the shade top, safety flag and cover. I will be using this yak for life.

Helen D.

Helen D.South East Queensland, QLD

Kayaking every weekend!

We ordered 4 Osprey Kayaks that were on special. They are fantastic and a real bargain. Very comfortable, seats are great. Love the colour choices. Kayak2fish were great to deal with and kept us updated on our order. Highly recommend their online store.

Glenn BM

Glenn BMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best-Practice Customer Service

I bought a NexGen 10 Mk II from Melbourne at the height of the COVID shut down. These people do customer service better than any other online store I've used. It took 48 hours from order to delivery and a telephone call to tell me it was on it's way. Packaging was spot on, the Yak was 95% set up. The price you pay, the design and level of accessories is unbeatable. The boat operates to perfection with a load of useful add-on accessories. Without doubt, one of the stand-out purchases and experiences ever. I'm a fan.