Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Prue

PrueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic product

My teenage daughter saved up and bought her much wanted Kayak, and she absolutely loves it. Excellent quality product, and very helpful staff in Melbourne when we picked it up.

Muamer Ramadanovic

Muamer RamadanovicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NEXTGEN 11 PEDAL DRIVE KAYAK

It’s amazing fishing , recreational platform. Amazing , this is third kayak from this company and each of them better than better... Kayak is perfectly designed to hold and balanced , you can stand of and cast easily , or seat and enjoy on water , fo picture or get some fish .... All personnel from company is nice and friendly , willing to help if you needed.... Im very happy about each of purchase from this company and , I do continue purchasing if something new is coming up......

Jodie Boundy

Jodie BoundyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First rate product!

Very pleased with our purchase. Product was superb quality and great value for money. Transaction was quick and easy and packaging was next level. Thankyou Kayaks2Fish, we love our purchase.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Budgie

BudgieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Value - Great kayak

Really happy with my NextGen 9. Bit wobbly when starting out, but that was all in my head. Gets me to places and creeks I never thought existed. Easy process throughout and thanks to the Adelaide team. Will be back.

Colin

ColinNew South Wales

Great purchase

Really happy with my purchase of the Nextgen 10 MK2. Process was very easy. I am very impressed with its functionality and ease of use, and would highly recommend it.

Fantastic product and won't be my last

Fast email response and excellent service, very easy people to deal with and the NextGen 10 MK2 is excellent in both quality of product and enjoyment factor. Will continue to shop with them.

Best Value Kayak

Glad I purchased my new Kayak from Kayaks2Fish. Really good quality, lightweight and pick up from the warehouse was a breeze. The whole process could not have been easier. Buying new from Kayaks2Fish is a far better proposition than buying second hand.
The kayak tracks well, has good storage and is quite comfortable.

Double kayak

Very happy with my purchase. The double kayak works well with 2 adults plus our Labrador in the middle.
It seems like good quality and stable however could track better and is very heavy if only one person is to handle it.
Good value for what I have bought. I would not want to paddle long distances in it though.

Fail P and O

Fail P and OSydney, NSW

Great Service

I recently purchased purchased two Next Gen 9 Kayak packages for myself and my daughter.
The staff at Kayaks2Fish were very helpful in selecting the right kayak and accessories needed to get on the water. The Kayaks performed well on a trip last week to Lake Conjola and the fishing was so much better. We are very pleased with our purchase and the value for money. I highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Kayak to visit Kayas2Fish and especially have a look at their showroom at Smithfield.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Kayak on the market.

Looked around at mid range models and found Kayak 2 fish thd best out there, in both quality and price. The best is that you can add more features in the further.

Belinda

BelindaPerth

Great quality kayaks

Purchased 2 nextgen 9 kayaks for my partner and I and so far so good! Son has never used a kayak and had a go and picked it up so easily he spent all day on it the first day! We will soon be purchasing him his own one!

Valerie

ValeriePerth, WA

Easiest transaction I've ever made

So simple, went on line viewed the items (they had great detail)paid online and went and picked up my 2 kayaks ..SIMPLES :).. The product quality was much higher standard than i thought. I am very happy.

Elizabeth B.

Elizabeth B.Perth, WA

Great Service at affordable prices!

Our first time dealing with Kayak2Fish - good service with follow up advice on what you need to do to get started. Highly recommend them - good quality product and service along with reasonable pricing....

Value for money

Bought the Next Gen 10 Mk2, used it for the 1st day yesterday and both paddle straps broke, but fixed them myself, seat very comfortable, tracks well without the rudder, Rudder helps when drifting. It took a while for me to work out the Rudder system and it is a bit difficult to operate, I have come up with my own system. 2nd day have sorted it out and enjoying it. Purchesed the wheels and makes handling a breeze. I have no trouble loading this myself into the tray of my 4x4. I am a 59 year old female.

Sharon H.

Sharon H.

Great for fishing when you have no boat

Very stable and comes with extras great colours. Very light to lift and carry to the water we also brought the wheels to make it even easier for us.thank you great buy

kayaking newbies

kayaking newbiesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great after sales service

Bought a double J-style kayak carrier, which turned out not to be suitable for my circumstances, (after trying to load my kayaks) - nothing wrong with the product, but found it difficult to use due to vehicle height. Kayaks2fish offered me the chance to replace with two individual racks, which now better suits my kayaks and vehicle. I'm happy now with the outcome, and the level of customer support provided exceeded my expectations.

One off my family friends bought two kayak2 fish 9s

After meeting my friend out on the water to check out his new kayak. I had a paddle for about a hour and I was hooked. I was hooked and ordered one that same day a gen10. Love it

Blair

BlairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent buy. Great service

Very happy with my buy. Nice And light to get on my vehicle by myself. Rudder comes in handy while drifting.The seat is very comfortable can sit in it for a few hours no troubles. Unpacked the kayak and found the rudder mounting pin broken. Took photos and emailed them to kayak2fish they had no troubles replacing the item.service was great.

Awesome Kayak

Very good well made Kayaks.
Perfect entry level package.
The perfect way to get around the mangrove and estuaries,
With plenty of room for everything you need to spend a day on the water.
Rudder system could do with a rethink.
Would strongly recommend to anyone.

Veronica Baker

Veronica BakerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing service and great kayak

I have been looking for 2 kayaks for me and my husband. We are both fit and 64. I was recommended trying this company. We went to the warehouse at Somersby to look and really liked what was there- so called the online store. They are incredibly knowledgeable about the product and accessories. We bought the Nexgen 9 plus light weight life jacket. The seats are great so supportive, kayaks are really stable and you hardly notice you’re wearing the jacket. We use 2 sets of wheels and stack the kayaks and wheel them which is an incredibly easy way to get them to water

Great company and products