Kayaks2Fish Online Store

Kayaks2Fish Online Store

kayaking newbies

kayaking newbiesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great after sales service

Bought a double J-style kayak carrier, which turned out not to be suitable for my circumstances, (after trying to load my kayaks) - nothing wrong with the product, but found it difficult to use due to vehicle height. Kayaks2fish offered me the chance to replace with two individual racks, which now better suits my kayaks and vehicle. I'm happy now with the outcome, and the level of customer support provided exceeded my expectations.

One off my family friends bought two kayak2 fish 9s

After meeting my friend out on the water to check out his new kayak. I had a paddle for about a hour and I was hooked. I was hooked and ordered one that same day a gen10. Love it

Blair

BlairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent buy. Great service

Very happy with my buy. Nice And light to get on my vehicle by myself. Rudder comes in handy while drifting.The seat is very comfortable can sit in it for a few hours no troubles. Unpacked the kayak and found the rudder mounting pin broken. Took photos and emailed them to kayak2fish they had no troubles replacing the item.service was great.

Awesome Kayak

Very good well made Kayaks.
Perfect entry level package.
The perfect way to get around the mangrove and estuaries,
With plenty of room for everything you need to spend a day on the water.
Rudder system could do with a rethink.
Would strongly recommend to anyone.

Veronica Baker

Veronica BakerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing service and great kayak

I have been looking for 2 kayaks for me and my husband. We are both fit and 64. I was recommended trying this company. We went to the warehouse at Somersby to look and really liked what was there- so called the online store. They are incredibly knowledgeable about the product and accessories. We bought the Nexgen 9 plus light weight life jacket. The seats are great so supportive, kayaks are really stable and you hardly notice you’re wearing the jacket. We use 2 sets of wheels and stack the kayaks and wheel them which is an incredibly easy way to get them to water

Great company and products

Dael

DaelGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great value for money

Brilliant company to deal with. Easy and great value for money. Trekked down to Melbourne to pick it up, staff were so lovely. We love our 1+1 kayak. Countless hours of fun already.

Terri R.

Terri R.Hunter Region, NSW

Kayak

Excellent quality kayak at a great price. The kayak we purchased is great for the whole family. On arrival I went into the store, they gave me helpful advice in store. Highly recommend

David F.

David F.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought the gen 10 love it

Bought the gen 10. It's a little heavy and big for 1 person to get up on the car.

Always go with 2 people so it ok. But if you want gen 10 or gen 10mkii make sure you are buying a good roof rack loading assistant and wheels.

The rudder is a bit hard to use took me a while. Still not sure I'm doing it right.

I hear it's better on the mkii

Other than that taken out twice in last 4 weeks and enjoyed it.

Kim M.

Kim M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great stable kayak

Nextgen 10 mark II 2020 won me with teal Bora bora colour. Stable, paddle comes apart so easy storage. Had issue with rudder so emailed kayak2fish, 2 working days later received reply and prob solved. Had to collect as delivery truck too heavy for home deliveries even with double wide driveway.

Colin

ColinBrisbane

Eagle Kayak Blue Camo

Purchased the Eagle Kayak Blue Camo a few weeks ago and have had it out in Pumistone Passage. It is very stable on the water and the missus feels safe. There is also plenty of room for all our gear and the c-tug trolley wheels which sit perfectly in the middle of the kayak. It is a more solid plastic than others I had been looking at and appears well constructed especially for the price. There is a slight scape on the bottom of the kayak which looks like it happened in transit as the packaging was torn in that area. This can happen with a lot of things delivered these days, but not worth worrying about as it will probably get a few more scrapes over time. All in all very happy with my purchase.

Great prices and great service!

Really smooth process for ordering our kayaks and communication was brilliant. Such competitive prices - We're stoked with our NextGen 10 and can't recommend enough. For a store without a store front, it's so well organised.

Sam G.

Sam G.South East Queensland, QLD

New toy for my son

The warehouse is a 3rd party warehouse so you cannot order and pay at the warehouse.
I called into the warehouse in Brisbane to view the kayaks before making an online purchase. The guys were accommodating, easy to deal with, online ordering was easy and the kayak was ready within 10 minutes of order being placed.

Luke H.

Luke H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome kayaks

Great kayaks and awesome accessories, great team. Easy transaction. Kayak is perfect for what I do which is a lot of fresh water fishing and a lot of squid fishing

Robyn Cameron

Robyn CameronSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to carry

I already had a heavier kayak and found that I put off going out on the water because it was such an effort to wheel it there and back. Now I can pick up my Nextgen7 and carry it easily. It only weighs 15kg. It's a lot lighter so it feels more unstable on the water but that's a small price to pay for the ease of transport. Now I can pick it up and go kayaking whenever I like without the hassle of wheels. It's a great option for a smaller adult. I love it!

Store LocationCentral Coast NSW
Stacey

StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product!

Highly recommend Kayaks2Fish, our 8yr old son had been saving all year for his 1st fishing Kayak. He finally made his purchase recently and he is so happy! Very safe & sturdy & great fun! Very reasonably priced too.
Thx Stacey

Ken N

Ken NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Osprey Kayak

I purchased above & trolley & can't believe how you do it for the money.The trolley can also be turned upside down & put in kayak to go with me -very handy . Have & will recommend to all that ask me where i purchased it. Guy in store (Adelaide ) very helpful .Grandchildren love it so will probably buy some more .

Muamer Ramadanovic

Muamer RamadanovicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NEXTGEN 10 MK II KAYAK

Since I purchased kayak from kayak2fish company , Im very happy , fishing get much better and enjoyable. Nextgen 10 MKll is perfectly stable kayak , excellent on any type of water. If you got knowledge , you can do much more , motorised this kayak , and have much more fun , get from point to point quickly ... All personal from kayak2fish company is nice and easy to talk with. This is my second kayak from this company and very soon I get another one , this one I leave for my son . All accessories what I purchase from this company is high quality. I personally highly recommend kayak2fish for everyone who love recreational kayaking , or fishing ....

Very very happy with my kayak purchase!!!

I spent a lot of time to choose the right kayak and I’m very happy with the one i chose. Easy to order and the kayak was ready to pick up in an hour. Pick up was easy. Kayak was everything as described. Thanks Kayak2Fish, I’ll be back soon to add to my collection.

Benz

BenzWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

kayaks

we purched two of the kayas to fish, we have had so much fun with them they are great. very stable in the water. had no problems with them at all. great service as well I would highly recommend them. plus the are reasonable priced . would buy form them again.

N Granger

N GrangerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

Fast and friendly service. great prices and quality. The sale process was easy and we picked up the kayak the following day after purchase. would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality kayak.