Kayaks2Fish Online Store

This thing made life 100 times easier!

No Delivery No Communication.

This is perfect I can’t live without it!

I received the next gen mk 2 after a couple months due to COVID-19, overall happy with the kayak and with how it rides

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish Online Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Great affordable kayaks

I bought 2 of the next gen 10 mk2 kayaks. Great design. You can never have enough rod holders.
The cooler pack for the front of the kayak is a must. The delivery was delayed a bit but COVID played havoc with the borders. No dramas just be prepared and order well before you need it

kym.robey

kym.robeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product!

Ordered a Next Gen 9 Kayak from Kayaks2Fish. Communication was amazing, the kayak arrived early & it's been brilliant so far. I upgraded as my old kayak easily filled with water. This one handles rough conditions with me staying totally dry, it's super comfy & I'm able to stand up on it too! Nice and sturdy! Awesome product!

Shane O.

Shane O.The Mallee, VIC

Awesome

Have never ordered a product that size before and was a bit worried about delivery etc and if it would be as good as what I seen online and must say was very impressed came to my door even earlier than I thought and kayak perfect can’t say one bad thing about service or product very happy after being messed around so much by other big companies I still haven’t heard back from I’m now on the water very happy

NextGen10

Received my NextGen10 kayak 2 weeks ago. It’s exactly what I expected from the online order. I’m brand new to kayaking and found this particular model very user friendly to the novice. First trip out on the Swan River on a beautiful 33 degrees morning and I was joined by 9 dolphins. Quite an incredible experience for my first trip out! I can highly recommend Kayaks2Fish for anyone wanting to get started on a Kayak. I have purchased a number of assorted accessories which have also been to a high quality finish.

Regards Ian Atherton

Good quick service

Good service but as there is no actual store in SA its a bit confusing as to what i am buting.
Quick service but couldnt really find the small dirty warehouse that i had to collect it from

Kayaks2fish next gen 10 mk2

Absolutely love my kayaks2fish next gen 10 mk2 I have just purchased. It is a big upgrade from my previous kayak. In my opinion it was well worth the wait time and the service was great.

Great Kayak

Purchased the NextGen 9. Very happy with this Kayak. It is my first kayak, and has exceeded my expectations. Buoyancy and balance is very good. Excellent price and great service. Would highly recommend.

Great kayak

from the online purchase right to the pickup the team were great to deal with and helped me with all my questions and even helped me load it onto the roof racks.
The Kayak itself (gen10 mk2) is also a great kayak, built with quality and can easily take all my camping gear, it moves well and the added bonus of a rudder is great. I have nothing to fault on this kayak for the price it is a great buy

Can’t fault the product or the customer service!

Highly recommend Kayaks2Fish Melbourne! I purchased a NG1+1 Bora Bora kayak. Fantastic quality and price, wonderful customer service and the product arrived from back order before estimated date. I really like the follow up emails regarding use of the kayak, storage and safety considerations.. it has made it much easier as a beginner ☺️

Olivia H.

Olivia H.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect! Can’t live without it!

The best purchase I have ever made! Highly recommend, couldn’t fault it in any way. Very good quality, worth the spend.

Ken

KenVictoria

Love my kayak

I bought the Nextgen Mk 2 and it is fantastic. Great quality and very stable. My only negative is that the kayaks don’t come with instructions or advice on their use. In the Kayak2fish Facebook group there are always questions from new owners on how to set up the rudder or advice on the anchor etc. There are a lot places where things can be attached but I don’t know what goes where. I think a video or booklet would be highly advisable. But I really love my kayak !!

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Good fun

Good fun very stable
Impressed took them out for the first time and it was fun is this twenty words yet

Eloise S.

Eloise S.Australian Capital Territory

Buying a kayak from Kayaks2Fish was the best decision

The kayak & accessories are perfect, and were carefully delivered with the courier calling before coming.
The kayak was very stable. I ended up having to take both of my kids, with my friend & I on the maiden voyage. All of us loved it (my 3 year old didn't want to get out). I can't wait to take it out again this weekend, with some lunch to make more of a day of it.

Lorraine69

Lorraine69West Aus

Great service excellent kayaks, very happy

Excellent kayaks, very happy with them, ordered 2, efficient service communication start to finish including pick up at Bibra Lake.

Diane

Diane South East Queensland, QLD

Gen 9 kayak.

My kayak is very easy to manage by myself .The trolley which clicks into the kayak and then can be stored easily on it is terrific.The seat is very comfortable and there is good storage .

Gay

GayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Couldn’t be Happier

After looking at Kayaks for a year, once we saw Gen 9 we bought them straight away. So glad we did, very stable and a comfortable seat. Everything we need for fishing. Staff were very helpful and pickup was easy.

Barry J.

Barry J.Perth, WA

Awesome value,awesome Kayak

Right from the time I placed my online order to the delivery day Kayak2Fish kept me up to date to delivery times. When the email arrived saying my kayak was ready for pickup I was so excited. They helped me load it on the roof of my car and I I was off on an adventure that is still going.