Kayaks2Fish Retail Store

Kayaks2Fish Retail Store

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Newcastle, VIC, Melbourne, etc...

Fishing Time

Was very happy with my purchase, exceeded all expectations. Couldn't believe such a great kayak was at such an affordable price. Will keep many people happy for a long time.

Store LocationMelbourne

Marcel V.

Marcel V.Mid North Coast, NSW

Purchased two kayaks

Saw the ad on google while searching for kayaks, visited the store, was going to buy the osprey, saw the Nextgen 9, slightly bigger, much better deal, the shop person advised us of the differences and better package, bought two, have used the kayaks a few times, very stable and confortable.

Store Locationnewcastle

Pece S.

Pece S.Sydney, NSW

Osprey Kayak

Great Customer Service, few months time will upgrade to something bigger.
Well done guys and thank you.
Look forward to purchasing more products.
Great and reliable kayak suitable to people of all ages.

Store LocationSydney

Liz

LizHunter Region, NSW

Leaks like a sieve

We bought a Triton Orca and unfortunately it leaked, took it back and they apparently fixed the problem, didn’t fix it so my husband put a new seal in where we thought the problem was. We have just came back from a trip and it was raining, we carry it on top of the car right side up, and it was full of water inside the kayak and could hardly get it off the car. They now say it’s only water resistant and to try and see where the problem is and video it to them.our opinion is DO NOT buy one

Store LocationNewcastle

Tim

TimNorth Western Region, NSW

Great value for money

I pourchased the 2.2 m Next Gen 7 for my son, i had looked at others the same size, this was one dearer however i am so glad i chose the Kayaks 2 Fish Kaysak, the quality was far superior. Very happy purchaser, only wish i had consdidered Kayaks 2 Fish earlier.
I collected my Kayak in person heading back to Dubbo from the central coast, i wasn't keen to go to far out of my way & literally i reckon it was 15 minutes tops to call into thorton on my way through, easy to find warehouse and the salesman "Ben" could not have been more helpful.

Store LocationNewcastle, Thornton

Peter W

Peter WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NextGen9 - Great Kayak at a great price

Store LocationAdelaide

wayne. g.

wayne. g.Hunter Region, NSW

next gen 9 kayak

recently tried my new next gen 9. I found it to be very unstable due to the high seat making it top heavy .this meant I had to buy an outrigger kit to prevent roll overs. not sure if this happens with other brands but definitely a downside I didn't foresee when I bought it. the kayak itself shows quality workmanship and materials throughout.

Store Locationthornton

Hutcho

HutchoHunter Region, NSW

Great Kayak

Bought the Next-gen 10 Mark 2. Couldn't be happier. Great kayak. Caught a 60cm Flathead today using the kayak. Can't be happier with it. The guys at Thorton were a great help.

Store LocationThorton NSW

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Awesome store, great service

Felt welcome from the time we walked in the door. Great service and great range of gear. Would definently get all my gear from there in future as they have great prices and are extremely helpful.

Store LocationWetherill park kayaks 2 fish Sydney

Jason K.

Jason K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nextgen 9 Fishing Kayak

Hi, after researching different makes and models of fishing kayaks, I decided to take the plunge so to speak with Kayaks2Fish Melbourne branch. Ordering was easy through the website and the online help was quick to answer my questions. Pickup was just as easy, helped to load kayak onto the car as well. A couple of my items ordered weren't in-stock at Melbourne and were promptly posted and received within a couple of days. The kayak itself was easy to setup and launch. It's been great being able to get out and about and enjoy the paddling as well as the thrill of the catch. Highly recommended.

Store LocationMelbourne

Quality and Value Products

I recently purchased two kayaks (and accessories) @Kayaks2Fish and the products were great!
Staff had great knowledge of their products and even showed us the most efficient ways to load the kayaks on our vehicle. A one-stop shop for all kayaking needs, would highly recommend!

Store LocationWetherill Park, NSW

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

NextGen MKII

I'm 6.1 and 110kg so wanted to try the kayak out for size. Went to the store and all the kayaks were accessible to sit in. The guy in the store was helpful and knowledgeable.
Whilst it doesn't weigh heavy, the width of the kayak does make it difficult to carry out or lift onto the vehicle.
In the water, it is stable and easy to manoeuvre. When moving around inside the kayak it can initially feel unstable as if it's going to flip but it doesn't.

Store LocationSydney

Melissa

MelissaMid North Coast, NSW

Great Kayaks

Loving my new Kayak Light to carry easy to move in the water and the seats are really comfortable ,I go Kayaking and don't even feel like I've been doing it .Great Kayaks good quality also hopefully very staff.

Store LocationKayak to fish Newcastle NSW

Watto

WattoSydney, NSW

With initial doubts about quality based on the price from everything else on the market I was skeptical. From picking it up and getting a thorough run down from sales staff to putting it on the water I was incredibly happy. Floats well and easy to control. Wouldn’t be surprised if I end up getting another for the house....

Store LocationWetherill Park

Andrew H.

Andrew H.Murray Region, NSW

Great product and price and the customer service has been outstanding . Next gen 10 mk11 it was well packaged for delivery and arrived in great time and condition very happy.

Rob

RobNortheast, VIC

happy fishing

We have just purchased Gen 9 kayak for my wife to use. Our criteria for a suitable kayak was that it had to be stable and also light weight for ease of handling. After our first use on Lake Illawarra NSW we are very happy with our choice. good value, good service

Store LocationMelbourne kayaks2fish

Jim J

Jim JSydney, NSW

Plastic Fantastic!

Store LocationWetherill Park NSW

Love my fishing Kayak !

Dont bother going to BCF or Anaconda and pay more, when you can get more for less at Kayaks 2 Fish! Highly recommended! Love my fishing Kayak , I use it frequently ! Great areas for me to hold my rods , and extra space if I want accessories or to carry a bag on the back!

Sam A

Sam ASydney

K2F Gen10

Fantastic Kayak - use it for fishing. Has everything you need to be able to upgrade etc. Great price and great place to start out Kayak Fishing. I might upgrade to a better model in future but for now, this does everything I need it to do. Now I just need to catch fish :)

Store LocationWetherill Park, NSW

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Great value and easy to purchase

After looking for a Kayak for the wife & I. Seen we had a local outlet in Perth WA. Headed down to look at the range on hand, chose the Gen 9’s as these were perfect for our needs. Placed the order and took them away.
Great value, good service and easy to purchase. Thanks

Store LocationPerth Bibralake