Kayaks2Fish Retail Store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great value and easy to purchase

After looking for a Kayak for the wife & I. Seen we had a local outlet in Perth WA. Headed down to look at the range on hand, chose the Gen 9’s as these were perfect for our needs. Placed the order and took them away.
Great value, good service and easy to purchase. Thanks

Store LocationPerth Bibralake

Awesome Kayak!

Easy to use website with detailed product information. Kayak is great quality and ordering process was a breeze! they have a very large selection at affordable prices and various payment methods. Will definitely do business with them again in the near future.

Store LocationNewcastle

Excellent product - mixed customer service

I purchased a Kayaks2Fish NextGen 10 Kayak in December 2017 and it has been excellent! I absolutely love the chance to head out on the local waterways, whether it is for a fishing session or just for a paddle. The quality is great and it is well designed for fishing.

At the same time, I purchased a 22L cooler box which I was told would arrive in 2 months due to not having any in stock. After approximately 3 months I contacted the local distributor and I was informed that they did not have it in stock and it would be another 2 months. Several months later, when I had not heard anything I once again got in contact and was informed that while they did not have the 22L Cooler Box, they could provide me with the 25L cooler box. I was hesitant, due to space and functionality, however I was persuaded that this would fit comfortably and be delivered to me along with some 'extras' as a result of the extensive delay. After many, many months, last week I called the Sydney (Wetherill Park) store requesting that they look into the matter. I was quickly helped, and one week later the 25L Cooler Box was at my doorstep.

I have mixed feelings about my customer experience. Firstly, I would like to commend Kayaks2Fish on producing a top quality product at a reasonable price and for the representatives at the Wetherill Park store for very efficiently sending out the Cooler Box. However, my initial experiences from the distributor in Western Sydney left me with an unreasonable wait time and I did not receive any of the 'extras' that were promised.

My son couldn’t be happier, bring on the fish

I liked that I could go to the showroom and view the kayak prior to purchase,
The Seak 2.7 m is perfect for my son to get on the water and learn how to fish from a kayak
What a cool birthday present and he is loving it and takes every opportunity to get out for a paddle and hopefully start to catch a few fish
Staff were great and helpful with all my questions and needs
Thanks again

Store LocationWetherill Park

Great products, cheap prices and excellent customer service. I highly recommend Kayaks2Fish. I purchased 4x kayaks and 4x vests at a good price and have no issues whatsoever. Perfect family activity.

Next-gen 10.

Brilliant 3m kayak. Can stand up and flick if there isn't to much chop without the use of the outriggers. Easy to paddle and pretty light to carry. Great price and good colours. Well worth every penny spent. Cheers guys.

Store LocationMayfield nsw

Big rig works like a kitchen sink

I purchased the 3.7M Eagle 2+1 Double Kayak .... I also purchased everything else I needed to get on the water.... paddles, vests, kayak cover, car roof racks and tie downs, trolley, seats.... in other words including the kitchen sink ... this is a killer kayak..... sits in the water beautifully... easily manoeuvreable ....light as for a big rig...easy to get onto the car top too..... the service at the warehouse was extraordinary.... very good product knowledge......fantastic service..... I owned a canoe with outbound previously but I’m loving the Yak.....

Excellent fishing platform

I bought the 2.8m (9) and it is a great fishing platform. It is comfortable and stable. It is easy to handle, load and transport (Can get it in the back of my VW Golf Station wagon). Great for rivers, lakes and reservoirs. It is very well constructed and has all the features needed for enjoyable boating. The dealer was easy to deal with and offered good follow up information. I have had many boats and this is amongst the best I have owned.

Store LocationMelbourne on line

Great kayak for the money

I got a 2.7m kayak for my girlfriend and it's excellent. Comparable to my mates top price big name kayaks. Great quality too and light weight, definitely recommend to anyone

Store LocationWetherill Park Sydney

Impressed

I would like to thank Ben and his dad at the Melbourne warehouse for being so helpful and nice when I brought my next gen 10 bens dad even tied the yak onto my car for me. The quality of the yak is amazing and so comfortable to sit in I haven’t had the chance to take it in the water but next weekend is looking good and can’t wait for the price I payed I cannot believe the quality absolutely 10/10 I can’t believe how great it is definitely worth every cent. Thanks kayaks2fish I’ll be back and I recommend to my mates and anyone looking for a great yak.

Store LocationCampbellfeild Melbourne

Love it

I originally bought a gen 10 kayak from kayak2fish fell in love with it went back 2 weeks later and bought the misses one to. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable which was great help when deciding which one to buy for my self and the misses. I highly reccomend kayak2fish

Store LocationWetherell park

what a great product

The next gen 9 kayak is a great fishing kayak that I share with my grandson, great for adults and children great stability for standing up and easy to maneuver, I would recommend this kayak to all ages and all types of fishing. The seat is also very comfortable which means you can sit and fish for hours.

Store LocationMelbourne Victoria

Eagle 2 + 1 Kayak is awesome.

I got this to take my 9 year old twins out kayak fishing with me and it has been great. Easy to paddle, tracks well and glides smoothly. I am strong enough to lift it onto a car roof but not everyone will be. Bit crowded in the back with three people on board, the supplied rod holder needs to swivel sideways to be useful so I upgrade it to a rail blaza but that is my only complaint. Really simple, I have a Hobie paddle yak and I honestly preferred paddling this one as there was more room and less stuff for fishing line to get tangled around. The hatches work great, were very useful and no water got in the hull. Kids and I had a blast.

Store LocationCambellfield

Light stable Craft

Bought a Kayaks2Fish NextGen 9 a month ago and have found it to be a great little fishing kayak, light enough i can load it onto the roof by myself but big enough my 6 Ft body can stretch out and paddle with my legs straight when i want to, very stable craft !

Store LocationNewcastle

Best value and fun available!

Over the Christmas/January period, I bought my partner and I 2x Osprey Kayaks from Kayaks2Fish and we couldn’t be happier! Easy to transport, easy to manoeuvre and very sturdy! Can’t reccomend them enough!

Its Easy

Decided to buy my husband a kayak. Knew nothing about kayaks. Rang Ben at Newcastle his advice was invaluable and I was able to make the right purchase. Thanks Ben

Store LocationNewcastle NSW

Great value, excellent service

Service was really helpful. Fantastic value. Highly recommended for anyone looking at getting into kayaking on a budget. I bought the Orca 12. Range was good.

Have had a chance to use the kayak a few times including an overnight camping trip. Enough storage for a tent and sleeping bag as well as esky and other gear. Very happy with my purchase.

PS while I was offered entry in a draw for this review. There was no compulsion for that review to be positive. I had already reviewed positively on Google before I even knew about the offer.

Store LocationSydney

Kayak

Definitely a great kayak with needs to all adventures click and collect was on of the fastest pick up in a couple hour. Very easy to put pieces together and a great for outdoor.

Excellent service

Excellent service. They spent the time going through all the models and answering all questions. They also exhancged a damaged cord no questions asked. Kayak is working well and easy to kit out

Store LocationMayfield

great product

absolutely great company to deal with, fantastic product. It was delivered earlier than expected and securely wrapped to avoid any potential damage. All in all a very happy buying experience.

Sorry, there are no questions about Kayaks2Fish Retail Store but you can read 2 questions about Kayaks2Fish.

Kayaks2Fish NSW, NewcastleKayaks2Fish NSW, SydneyKayaks2Fish QLD, BrisbaneKayaks2Fish VIC, MelbourneKayaks2Fish SA, AdelaideKayaks2Fish WA, Perth
CategorySports & Recreation Shops and Physical ShopsSports & Recreation Shops and Physical ShopsSports & Recreation Shops and Physical ShopsSports & Recreation Shops and Physical ShopsSports & Recreation Shops and Physical ShopsSports & Recreation Shops and Physical Shops
Contact Number 02 4047 534002 8379 533307 2101 296803 8579 097908 7009 481808 6323 8695
Address38 Cadell Ave, Mayfield NSW 2304, Australia11 Verrell St, Wetherill Park NSW 2164, Australia4/56 Cambridge St, Coorparoo QLD 4151, Australia2/3 Merri Concourse, Campbellfield VIC 3061, Australia48A Lipson St, Port Adelaide SA, Australia2/10 Renewable Chase, Bibra Lake WA, Australia
Compare all Kayaks2Fish