Kayaks2Fish Retail Store

Kayaks2Fish Retail Store

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Newcastle, VIC, Melbourne, etc...

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim J

Jim JSydney, NSW

Plastic Fantastic!

Store LocationWetherill Park NSW

Love my fishing Kayak !

Dont bother going to BCF or Anaconda and pay more, when you can get more for less at Kayaks 2 Fish! Highly recommended! Love my fishing Kayak , I use it frequently ! Great areas for me to hold my rods , and extra space if I want accessories or to carry a bag on the back!

Sam A

Sam ASydney

K2F Gen10

Fantastic Kayak - use it for fishing. Has everything you need to be able to upgrade etc. Great price and great place to start out Kayak Fishing. I might upgrade to a better model in future but for now, this does everything I need it to do. Now I just need to catch fish :)

Store LocationWetherill Park, NSW

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Great value and easy to purchase

After looking for a Kayak for the wife & I. Seen we had a local outlet in Perth WA. Headed down to look at the range on hand, chose the Gen 9’s as these were perfect for our needs. Placed the order and took them away.
Great value, good service and easy to purchase. Thanks

Store LocationPerth Bibralake

Awesome Kayak!

Easy to use website with detailed product information. Kayak is great quality and ordering process was a breeze! they have a very large selection at affordable prices and various payment methods. Will definitely do business with them again in the near future.

Store LocationNewcastle

Excellent product - mixed customer service

Happy Dad

Happy DadSydney, NSW

My son couldn’t be happier, bring on the fish

I liked that I could go to the showroom and view the kayak prior to purchase,
The Seak 2.7 m is perfect for my son to get on the water and learn how to fish from a kayak
What a cool birthday present and he is loving it and takes every opportunity to get out for a paddle and hopefully start to catch a few fish
Staff were great and helpful with all my questions and needs
Thanks again

Store LocationWetherill Park

Daniel W.

Daniel W.Hunter Region, NSW

Great products, cheap prices and excellent customer service. I highly recommend Kayaks2Fish. I purchased 4x kayaks and 4x vests at a good price and have no issues whatsoever. Perfect family activity.

Red

RedHunter Region, NSW

Next-gen 10.

Brilliant 3m kayak. Can stand up and flick if there isn't to much chop without the use of the outriggers. Easy to paddle and pretty light to carry. Great price and good colours. Well worth every penny spent. Cheers guys.

Store LocationMayfield nsw

Duchy

DuchySydney, NSW

Big rig works like a kitchen sink

I purchased the 3.7M Eagle 2+1 Double Kayak .... I also purchased everything else I needed to get on the water.... paddles, vests, kayak cover, car roof racks and tie downs, trolley, seats.... in other words including the kitchen sink ... this is a killer kayak..... sits in the water beautifully... easily manoeuvreable ....light as for a big rig...easy to get onto the car top too..... the service at the warehouse was extraordinary.... very good product knowledge......fantastic service..... I owned a canoe with outbound previously but I’m loving the Yak.....

Robbo

RobboMaryborough

Excellent fishing platform

I bought the 2.8m (9) and it is a great fishing platform. It is comfortable and stable. It is easy to handle, load and transport (Can get it in the back of my VW Golf Station wagon). Great for rivers, lakes and reservoirs. It is very well constructed and has all the features needed for enjoyable boating. The dealer was easy to deal with and offered good follow up information. I have had many boats and this is amongst the best I have owned.

Store LocationMelbourne on line

Max Y.

Max Y.Central West, NSW

Great kayak for the money

I got a 2.7m kayak for my girlfriend and it's excellent. Comparable to my mates top price big name kayaks. Great quality too and light weight, definitely recommend to anyone

Store LocationWetherill Park Sydney

Dameian R

Dameian RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed

I would like to thank Ben and his dad at the Melbourne warehouse for being so helpful and nice when I brought my next gen 10 bens dad even tied the yak onto my car for me. The quality of the yak is amazing and so comfortable to sit in I haven’t had the chance to take it in the water but next weekend is looking good and can’t wait for the price I payed I cannot believe the quality absolutely 10/10 I can’t believe how great it is definitely worth every cent. Thanks kayaks2fish I’ll be back and I recommend to my mates and anyone looking for a great yak.

Store LocationCampbellfeild Melbourne

Paco

PacoSydney, NSW

Love it

I originally bought a gen 10 kayak from kayak2fish fell in love with it went back 2 weeks later and bought the misses one to. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable which was great help when deciding which one to buy for my self and the misses. I highly reccomend kayak2fish

Store LocationWetherell park
schoie37

schoie37gold coast

what a great product

The next gen 9 kayak is a great fishing kayak that I share with my grandson, great for adults and children great stability for standing up and easy to maneuver, I would recommend this kayak to all ages and all types of fishing. The seat is also very comfortable which means you can sit and fish for hours.

Store LocationMelbourne Victoria

Paul_F

Paul_FSouthwest, VIC

Eagle 2 + 1 Kayak is awesome.

I got this to take my 9 year old twins out kayak fishing with me and it has been great. Easy to paddle, tracks well and glides smoothly. I am strong enough to lift it onto a car roof but not everyone will be. Bit crowded in the back with three people on board, the supplied rod holder needs to swivel sideways to be useful so I upgrade it to a rail blaza but that is my only complaint. Really simple, I have a Hobie paddle yak and I honestly preferred paddling this one as there was more room and less stuff for fishing line to get tangled around. The hatches work great, were very useful and no water got in the hull. Kids and I had a blast.

Store LocationCambellfield

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Light stable Craft

Bought a Kayaks2Fish NextGen 9 a month ago and have found it to be a great little fishing kayak, light enough i can load it onto the roof by myself but big enough my 6 Ft body can stretch out and paddle with my legs straight when i want to, very stable craft !

Alex F

Alex FHunter Region, NSW

Best value and fun available!

Over the Christmas/January period, I bought my partner and I 2x Osprey Kayaks from Kayaks2Fish and we couldn’t be happier! Easy to transport, easy to manoeuvre and very sturdy! Can’t reccomend them enough!

Pam Cuthbertson

Pam CuthbertsonMid North Coast, NSW

Its Easy

Decided to buy my husband a kayak. Knew nothing about kayaks. Rang Ben at Newcastle his advice was invaluable and I was able to make the right purchase. Thanks Ben

Store LocationNewcastle NSW

PiesJosh

PiesJoshSydney, NSW

Great value, excellent service

Service was really helpful. Fantastic value. Highly recommended for anyone looking at getting into kayaking on a budget. I bought the Orca 12. Range was good.

Have had a chance to use the kayak a few times including an overnight camping trip. Enough storage for a tent and sleeping bag as well as esky and other gear. Very happy with my purchase.

PS while I was offered entry in a draw for this review. There was no compulsion for that review to be positive. I had already reviewed positively on Google before I even knew about the offer.

Store LocationSydney