4.9

98% · 461 · 2%

steve jomac
steve jomac4 posts

Professional and reliable

We've dealt with a several body corp managers over 30 years and KBW are the best. Meeting minutes their advice and correspondence are always prompt and reliable.
Our requests for information needed for our recent sale were answered quickly.
Thanks Scott Paynter and the KBW Team
Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent service

Dealt with Gary Lombard of KBW Community Management on several occasions. The latest being last week when I needed to get a General Improvement Application submitted to Strata for a storage enclosure in my garage car space. Contacted Gary and had the requirements confirmed within 24 hours. I lodged the documents requested and he arranged to be sent to the Body Corporate Committee within 24 hours. The Committee had a meeting a few days later on a Sunday and I was informed of the approval the next day. Couldn’t hope for better service than this. Excellent service…and not a one off.
Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Ash
Ash

Prompt response

Gary is responsible for managing my building. He responds quickly and is very efficient with managing requests. Great Service
Az A.
Az A.

Great people , great clients representer

My clients and I already been over 10 years with KBW , some or most of them even longer. As a service provider I always find KBW a great company to do business with ! Fair, understanding and QUALITY FOCUS!
Warner Banks
Warner BanksWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Professional, Objective Body Corporate Managment

After 18, years as a Resident Manager in various Strata Titled Residential buildings I have worked with quite a number of Body Corporate Managers. KBW and Gary Lombard deserve a 5, Star Rating because they are efficient and really importantly their advice is frank, objective and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending both to any Body Corporate looking to appoint Body Corporate Managers.

Warner Banks LL B

Emma B of Morayfield
Emma B of MorayfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful team at KBW

Scott Paynter is the contact person for our complex. I have needed to contact him over a few matters the past couple of years & I have always found him to be polite, approachable & helpful. He always answers emails and phone messages promptly. Any of the other team members I have spoken to have been very similar. Highly recommend this team.
robkom
robkomWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

We are in good hands with Gary Lombard KBW Hervey Bay

Gary Lombard is our Body Corporate Manager at KBW Hervey Bay and I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Gary is always available to us either by phone call or email to ensure that all my concerns will be attended to efficiently and promptly.
Not only is he highly professional and experienced in his approach , his caring and empathetic communication is greatly appreciated
Ropeystar
Ropeystar

Response in a timely manner & helpful

Had some complex questions which was responded in a timely manner with info that had access to
Anna V.
Anna V.

Great team

Great service and always prompt replies. Gary is always helpful and nice to deal with. Well done!
Pauline
PaulineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Project manager at KBW Pialba

I have been on the body corporate at Tanlee Townhouses in Pialba since 2005. During this time I have found the Body Corporate Managers to be informative, helpful and most pleasant. Garry Lombard has always been prompt with advice and friendly service.
Michele
MicheleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service

Gary from kbw is fantastic. Communication is always very prompt and easy. I'm very happy with the service for my business and residential needs.
NGN
NGN

Body Corporate Review

Gary Lombard of KBW Hervey Bay is a very professional Manager. He keeps everyone involved in any business matters in a timely & helpful manner.
Gary Wood
Gary Wood

Excellent service

I have found Gary to be extremly articulate and very professional, always gives prompt feedback on enquiries.
AGM's professionally addressed with relivant follow up.
Much appreciated his assistance and support.
WarrenM
WarrenM2 posts

A reliable and dependable service!

Management provides comprehensive, responsible and timely responses to enquiries for clarification of responsibilities and any general questions relating to the BC and Committee.