Kellogg's Coco Pops

Kellogg's Coco Pops

Gregg M.

Gregg M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New recipe is disgusting, why ruin it

Tasteless new recipe
Go back to the original ASAP
Will never buy again until then
Full flavour Fruit loops will need to be our first choice now thanks and goodbye

Purchased in December 2020 at Asda for $4.00.

Ruined a great cereal

Well done Kellogg's. You've ruined cocoa pops. Will never buy again. Absolutely disgusting tasteless rubbish full of artificial sweeteners

Purchased in October 2020.

Riley

RileyHunter Region, NSW

Coco Pops. White Chocolate edition.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Supermarkets.

Awful new recipe

Will never buy again, looks like childhood will only be a memory from now on :(

New recipe is awful

Cherise

CheriseWheatbelt, WA

What happend? :(

Hello everyone. So i found myself craving coco pops this morning ( i’m 6 and a half months pregnant ). But not just craving!! Like i would sell my car for a bowl!! My husband went to buy some offcourse but they don’t taste the same anymore. Its heavy and harder. I miss the old coco pops. The orginal pops!! Pleaseeeeee change it back. Im begging!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Just rank

30% less sure 99% less taste, I know you want to make them healthier but at the cost of your loyal customers, it's like eating rice crispies as there is no flavour, will be changing to Asda or Tesco's own brand if you don't change back, I brought my kids up on these and they are all fit and healthy, how can you eat this crap and think it tastes just as good? It's just not worth the reduction in sugar to get this abortion that's left

Purchased in January 2020 for $2.99.

Dissatisfied

I use to love coco pops but they taste so gross now :( really really dissapointed that they have changed so much the taste differences is massive for us super tasters! My comfort has been taken away.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.00.

Change it back !!

cocopops was my absolute go to cereal before the change. now it’s disgusting and i can’t eat more than 2 bites without stopping because they taste like cardboard. will nevertheless be buying again

Tasteless now.

Horrible with 30% less sugar. Goodbye childhood. It's not all bad news though, the Tesco own brand 'Choco Snaps' are full of sugar and taste just like the original Coco Pops... and they're half the price.

Purchased in January 2019 for $3.00.

What a shame!

They used to be my favourite Cereal and I would always have some stocked up. Won't be buying them again as they're just brown rice crispies now. So bland and I doubt the new recipe is that much 'healthier'.

Purchased in August 2018.

Miz

MizCentral, TAS

New recipe vile bring The old recipe back

Disgusting only had spoon and new recipe is vile and I will recommend everyone to boycott coco pops until they bring old recipe back and because Jamie Oliver absolutely disgusting behaviour

Purchased in March 2019 at Asda.

Jodie M.

Jodie M.Sydney, NSW

What happened to my beloved Coco Pops

No longer "just like a chocolate milk shake, only crunchy"...…. It now doesn't taste like a chocolate milk shake and disappointed as this along with corn flakes is one of my fav cereals. Kelloggs needs to reevaluate what they are doing when tinkering with a product making it worse.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.

Rabbit droppings

A bit late with this review but i have eaten 2 bowls of coco pops a day for as long as I can remember. However, in the few months since the recipe has changed I have only managed a couple of bowls that entire time. They have always been my favourite food and I am desperate to like them again but they now taste like I'm eating little stale rabbit poops. How could you do this??? I am now better off eating the super market own brand choco rice I spent my life avoiding. Thanks for ruining a major part of my every day life.

Purchased in March 2019.

Ply

PlyLondon

I Will never ever in my whole life buy that again!

The new Coco- pops tasted terrible, ive eaten it for 25 years, and now i started to puke when i first tasted the new Coco pops without knowing they changed the recipe, it tastes awful, bitter, i cant describe how this garbage made me feel after so many years having it for breakfast... Im now ordering ”choco-crispies” from south america hence they taste so much better.

NOW TASTES LIKE CRAP!

Made me vom damn disgusting, not paying that much for crap. Absolutely disgusting, avoid at all costs. The new recipe is vile

Tastes horrible now

Cant believe Kelloggs have changed the recipe, I won't be buying coco pops anymore, my favourite breakfast cereal now has a strong coco powder taste, completely bitter taste, no sweetness to it what so ever.
People should be responsible for their own health and not let the nanny state tell them how to eat.

Change it back

This is just awful! what were you thinking. Change it back. I’m not buying these I’m changing to shreddies. Goodbye

Ruined beyond belief

The health mafia have ruined a perfectly good cereal, Im frankly staggered at how awful they are now, dont buy them anymore, hope this backfires on you big time.

Coco pops will phase out tasting like this!

Coco pops have been my breakfast every morning for that past 19 years. I have been thinking into the future of how my kids and I will eat our coco pops together in the mornings just like my father and I did. But that can’t happen anymore as they changed them! I’m no longer buying them as I can’t enjoy them, they have no flavour and are a completely different texture to the old ones. So, Kellogg’s please, I am begging you, change them back before they get phased out! Because trust me, tasting like that they will! You have lost me, a loyal customer of 19 years. My father, 41 years and my mother 40 years. And that’s just my family! Nice one.

Absolutely Devastated

I'm 37 years old and have had a bowl of coco pops a day for nearly 30 years until Kellogs have changed the recipe! They taste nothing like the real thing. I think I'll be trying supermarkets to see if they are better. Please change them back to original recipe!!!