Kellogg's Coco Pops

Kellogg's Coco Pops

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tasteless now.

Horrible with 30% less sugar. Goodbye childhood. It's not all bad news though, the Tesco own brand 'Choco Snaps' are full of sugar and taste just like the original Coco Pops... and they're half the price.

Purchased in January 2019 for $3.00.

What a shame!

They used to be my favourite Cereal and I would always have some stocked up. Won't be buying them again as they're just brown rice crispies now. So bland and I doubt the new recipe is that much 'healthier'.

Purchased in August 2018.

New recipe vile bring The old recipe back

Disgusting only had spoon and new recipe is vile and I will recommend everyone to boycott coco pops until they bring old recipe back and because Jamie Oliver absolutely disgusting behaviour

Purchased in March 2019 at Asda.

What happened to my beloved Coco Pops

No longer "just like a chocolate milk shake, only crunchy"...…. It now doesn't taste like a chocolate milk shake and disappointed as this along with corn flakes is one of my fav cereals. Kelloggs needs to reevaluate what they are doing when tinkering with a product making it worse.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.

Rabbit droppings

A bit late with this review but i have eaten 2 bowls of coco pops a day for as long as I can remember. However, in the few months since the recipe has changed I have only managed a couple of bowls that entire time. They have always been my favourite food and I am desperate to like them again but they now taste like I'm eating little stale rabbit poops. How could you do this??? I am now better off eating the super market own brand choco rice I spent my life avoiding. Thanks for ruining a major part of my every day life.

Purchased in March 2019.

I Will never ever in my whole life buy that again!

The new Coco- pops tasted terrible, ive eaten it for 25 years, and now i started to puke when i first tasted the new Coco pops without knowing they changed the recipe, it tastes awful, bitter, i cant describe how this garbage made me feel after so many years having it for breakfast... Im now ordering ”choco-crispies” from south america hence they taste so much better.

NOW TASTES LIKE CRAP!

Made me vom damn disgusting, not paying that much for crap. Absolutely disgusting, avoid at all costs. The new recipe is vile

Tastes horrible now

Cant believe Kelloggs have changed the recipe, I won't be buying coco pops anymore, my favourite breakfast cereal now has a strong coco powder taste, completely bitter taste, no sweetness to it what so ever.
People should be responsible for their own health and not let the nanny state tell them how to eat.

Change it back

This is just awful! what were you thinking. Change it back. I’m not buying these I’m changing to shreddies. Goodbye

Ruined beyond belief

The health mafia have ruined a perfectly good cereal, Im frankly staggered at how awful they are now, dont buy them anymore, hope this backfires on you big time.

Coco pops will phase out tasting like this!

Coco pops have been my breakfast every morning for that past 19 years. I have been thinking into the future of how my kids and I will eat our coco pops together in the mornings just like my father and I did. But that can’t happen anymore as they changed them! I’m no longer buying them as I can’t enjoy them, they have no flavour and are a completely different texture to the old ones. So, Kellogg’s please, I am begging you, change them back before they get phased out! Because trust me, tasting like that they will! You have lost me, a loyal customer of 19 years. My father, 41 years and my mother 40 years. And that’s just my family! Nice one.

Absolutely Devastated

I'm 37 years old and have had a bowl of coco pops a day for nearly 30 years until Kellogs have changed the recipe! They taste nothing like the real thing. I think I'll be trying supermarkets to see if they are better. Please change them back to original recipe!!!

Horrible

I have been eating Coco pops all my life and to have tasted this new tasting coco pops I am extremely disappointed we need old coco pops back, thanks.

Absolutely disgusting

I have one or two bowls a month for about 60 years but the new recipe taste awlful. I have tried but this is my second bowl from the new packet and thrown the rest in the bin. That's the last purchase I will make.

Recipe, for disaster.

The new cocopops recipe is completely awful and the 30% sugar removed which only equates to the saving of ONE CALLORIE completely ruins the taste. I am definitely disappointed and my child's birthday was ruined, sorry Johnny but sometimes things die, he was bit young for that. Only 24 years old.

This is so awful, hate it!!

Why did you change a perfectly good cerea, you have ruined it. It’s awful!Bring back the old coco pops please!!

Tastes like cheap flour

Didn't realise it was downgraded to cheap sawdust balls until i poured it into the bowl. Box reads new multi grain recipe, taste is not the same as coco pops, so how can you say it's improved, it's a different product altogether! leaves a bad after taste in your mouth.. Kellogs bring back coco pops.

New coco pops recipe is nasssstttyyyy

Am so disappointed that they changed the cocopops recipe its taste is not very nice. Bought 2 big boxes now have to chuck them out ....

Can't believe they actually ruined Coco pops.

Can't believe that they ruined the taste all for lowering the calorie intake per bowl by 1! Outraged. Hope the revert back but it seems unlikely with many big brands making dumb decisions themselves like Apple removing the headphone jack or Snapchat's story feature.

Tastes horrible

So annoyed they’ve changed it, put cereal in my bowl this morning and couldn’t even eat it I had to throw it away. This was my favourite cereal and now it’s ruined.