Kellogg's Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Corn Flakes

No longer the best cereal, hard bits through them.

I am very disappointed with the cornflakes lately, they don’t taste the same and have hard crunchy bits through them, I actually broke a tooth while eating them and had to get a filling. The bits are that hard and I didn’t expect it when I chewed down on the cereal. I am thinking of buying other brands to try, I always stuck to kelloggs but now I am forced to change. I would also say that the rice crispies have hard bits also. Kellogg’s please take note... customers are not happy with your changed products. Your cornflakes were the best but whatever changes you have made have put me and my family off the product.

Purchased in February 2021 at Walmart for $2.99.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Corn Flakes - like eating steel

I've had to give up on my love affair with Corn Flakes. It's been over 60 years but I'm fed up with buying such an inferior product. The Corn Flakes a far too hard, almost impossible to eat sometimes. Sorry Kellogs you have failed your customers

Purchased in January 2021 at Westfield for $4.50.

Kellogs cornflakes ruined

Kellogs cornflakes are no longer large, crisp and tasty, now they are small, pale and mostly a soggy mess when milk is added, Kellogs has lost my custom as I will never buy them again!

Purchased in December 2020 at Tesco for $3.50.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Kellogg's Corn Flakes compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Go back to original recipe please

They taste terrible will not be buying again even though they were my favourite cereal

Purchased in October 2020.

Bad Quality Flakes

I thought it was just me until I found these reviews. I eat Corn Flakes twice a day for the past 40 years. I thought I was just getting a bad batch on occasions so I complained to Kellogg’s and they sent me vouchers. I then realised that every box I bought was the same. Very hard flakes. So hard they have damaged my teeth. I’m sad to have to stop eating something I have depended on my whole life. I guess it’s time for a change:(

What have you done!!!!!

NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!
My Cornflakes are Hard, small and Tasteless!!!! Please bring back the OLD RECIPE !

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

What happened to my large, cruchy golden cornflakes?

I was brought up on Kalloggs Cornflakes, I would eat them morning and night.
My latest box revealed a different product inside. Instead of large, golden and crispy flakes there were small, pale yellow and thin flakes.
Adding milk to them in a bowl revealed the change. Soggy and tastless.
I wont be tempted to eat anymore after enjoying them for over 60 years.

Purchased in July 2020 at Tesco.

Wow - what happened

I'm not a corn flake eater per say but I used to make corn flake chicken and hadn't bought it for awhile. Just purchased a few weeks ago. It's gross and tasteless and has an odd color. Someone really screwed this up. SO I'M DONE!!! NEVER AGAIN.

Purchased in May 2020.

Kate G

Kate G

Absolutely Horrid

Have been eating since I was a kid but lately they are terrible I nearly broke my teeth full of hard bits and no flavour!!!
Won’t be buying anymore

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Kellogg's Corn Flakes No Longer Exist!

Purchased in April 2020.

Who's the smart person who decided to change a winning formula ?

Been eating my favourite breakfast cereal for some 65 years and someone decides to change the recipe.. just tasted a bowl from my new box and immediately hated them. No more for me thanks.....

Purchased in June 2020 at The Co-op.

WHY????

Kellogg’s cornflakes have been my favorite breakfast, snack and dinner since I remember, “this is serious for me” :( WHY mess with perfection?, I usually buy a brunch at once because I can never can run out of it “I know” sounds crazy but I really love it. PLEASE!!!!!! go back to the previous formula you can’t disappoint faithful consumers like that, PLEASE! I’m begging you.

Horrible

Not at all like the old Kellog cornflakes. As soon as you add milk, you get a bowl of soggy, tasteless mess. Just horrible. I'll stick to porridge in future.

Taste changed

Kellogs have changed the taste recently believed probably due to removal of some salt content and now its like eating tasteless cardboard. Might as well go to other less well known brands at half the price which taste the same or at times even better. Very disappointing.

Purchased in March 2020 at Sainsburys for $2.50.

Please bring back the old recipe

I used to enjoy cornflakes as a kid. I had not eaten them in years until now, and I just realized that their recipe had changed. They don't absorb milk the way they used to, and they're a lot crunchier -which is good for making marshmallow snacks, but not good for everyday breakfast. These cornflakes are also heavier. The old ones were much lighter and thinner and flakey, which made them much nicer. This is still a really good cereal, but I believe it used to be so much better, and could be again. Thank you for your consideration and reading. Blessed be.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Wasted my money on a product I used to love.

No corn taste anymore, highly disappointed in my purchase of the so called cornflakes.

Purchased in March 2020 at Checkers.

Sam L.

Sam L.South East Queensland, QLD

CORNFLAKES - Generic Cereal

Cornflakes were Small in size Not crunchy and Lacking taste. Felt I’d bought a generic brand by mistake BUT NO the Big Kellogg’s box was proof that these WERE Kellogg’s Cornflakes, & that they just tasted Disgusting!

Purchased in March 2020 at IGA.

dlmackie

dlmackie

Not the golden oldie anymore!

Nothing like the cornflakes I grew up with. This box the last I’ll buy - they seem to be getting ‘cheaper’ each year. No crunch and they get soggy so quickly. Thin, smaller and pale. Just terrible. Sad to see them deteriorate so much in the quality. The Aldi ones are crunchier, taste better and have less sugar - and not as expensive. If I can’t have the golden oldies I’ll have Aldi cornflakes instead.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $5.50.

IF there were less than one, That would be my rating

I used to love Kellogg's Corn Flakes, but having tried it for the first time in a LONG time, it was horrible. It tasted NOTHING like it used to. Whatever you did, change it back!

Purchased in January 2020.

New corn flakes horrible

The new version...NOT good. SO who cares if less sugar but full of tiny hard particles...who needs that?
Bring back the original corn flakes......Elderly people especially will not buy it again....l will buy no name instead

Purchased in November 2019 for $4.99.