Kellogg's Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Corn Flakes

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I didnt get what i wanted when i got this product

I brought this and was expecting so much more. I wanted that corn flavour like the product was advertising. Wasnt bad flavour but man i love corn so much but not corn :(

Purchased in September 2018.

Corn Flakes Have Always and Will Always Taste Like Crap

This is objectively the worst cereal. It's only tolerable if you add sugar on them but in that case, I'd rather just east Frosted Flakes. I'm glad that John Harvey Kellogg is dead because he ruined breakfast time for children on a global scale. Those in Africa would rather continue munching on dirt than this crap.

Purchased in April 2019.

Awful, thought it was just me.

I've bought Cornflakes on and off over the years, sometimes just cheap homebrand ones and thought that this time I would treat myself and get some decent ones, boy was I wrong. I would have been better off buying the cheap crap. What's happened? Nearly broke my teeth and bits of corn kernels got stuck in my teeth and throat. I thought it was just me, but with all of the other people saying pretty much the same thing, I'm definitely not on my own.

Purchased in March 2019.

These cornflakes are awful

Like other reviewers, I have enjoyed a bowl of Kellogg's cornflakes for my whole life but the most recent box is full of hard bits and tasteless. I have never purchased supermarket own brands as I thought this is how they would taste. I will definitely not be buying them again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Tesco.

Urrgh!!..... Kelloggs what have you done?

I've been eating Kelloggs Cornflakes for years, it's the only cereal I'll eat! But the last couple of boxes have tasted disgusting! The first box I bought I even checked to see if they were out of date because they tasted so stale! Had to throw the whole big box of 790g in the bin! Thinking it was a dodgy box I bought another one from a different shop and I've just had a bowl this morning and they taste vile aswell I couldn't even finish them they've gone in the bin! Taste like stale cardboard with hard bits! They actually taste like the cheap own brands you get in Hotels!
Won't be buying anymore unless Kelloggs bring back their original recipe!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Why Change

Been eating Kelloggs cornflakes since i was little but not anymore. Why change the recipe?..The new ones are tasteless, hard and no longer light and crunchy.May as well buy bargain basement supermarket saver brands...Disappointed

What have you done?

What has happened to Kellogg’s Corn flakes over the last two months? They’re hard, thick, too dark, taste burnt. If they’ve changed the recipe or cooking why? Change it back and quick please, they are horrible! I like others thought it was just a dodgy pack at first but bought three packs over two months and all the same!!

Crap crap crap

This new recipe change has ruined the cornflakes taste and they now taste like cardboard... change it back before cornflakes are lost forever!

Kellogs Cornfakes - What Happened !!!!!

Bought cornflakes to re visit my tastebud memories - they are awful - Absolutely Tasteless! Thanks for ruining my memories - never again.
What have you done to my all time favourite cereal - would love to know

Awful new product

I used to love Kellogs Cornflakes but they are now hard and tasteless. I feel like I am going to break a tooth eating them.please Bring back the light crispy flakes.

Tooth breaker

Use to love kelloggs cornflakes thought i had bought a bad box but after 2 more try’s nearly breaking my few remaining teeth decided they are horrid no taste more bits and dust horrid will have to find a different brand maybe a shops own will be better very disappointed.bring back the nice ones

Purchased in January 2019 at Asda.

Cornflakes.

I'm sat here now with a half eaten bowl in front of me and I just had to search why do they taste awful now.. so I'm here. Yeah totally tasteless hurt my teeth ... cornys been my go to cereal since I was a child ..real shame.

Purchased in February 2019 for $3.00.

Kellogs Cornflakes don't taste anything like they used to.

The most recent box of Kellogs Cornflakes I bought is just awful. They have obviously changed the recipe somehow, perhaps to reduce the sugar. They used to be really tasty, and melt in the mouth, but these ones are completely tasteless and hard. I will not be buying them again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Tesco, Plympton, Devon..

The end of a 70 year cereal habit with Cornflakes

I too thought I'd had a bad batch but it seems cornflakes as we knew them have gone. The new recipe is not to my taste - in fact there's no taste compared to the originals and they are too hard and crunchy. I will now be trying the non branded alternatives but definitely no more Kellogs Cornflakes.

Purchased in February 2019 for $2.75.

What do you do to the flakes juk

I noticed the box was different add to check to see if I was really getting Kellogg's and then I tasted it oh my God the flakes are so thin just doesn't have that wonderful crunch or flavor what did you do to like potato chips soggy wet to potato chips bring back the old brand

Purchased in February 2019 at for $3.88.

Yyyuuuukkk

Used to be my favourite morning cereal....not any more though. Tasteless and horrible texture, how anyone could have thought it was a improvement I will never know. ( or care).

Awful Kellogg's Corn Flakes

I've been a Kellogg's Corn Flakes fan for 50 years but over the past few months they are hard and tasteless. I though I had a bad box but bought small and large boxes and all are truly awful. What have you done, Kellogg's? I'll tell you - you have lost a loyal customer. Bring back the old flakes or I won't be back.

Flakes are hard

Disappointed with an obvious change in production - not enjoyable - not going to buy them again - will look for another brand - this I never anticipated having to do been eating them for 55 years

wth has happened ????

Why do your cornflakes taste absolutely disgusting now... at first i thought i'd bought a duff box... after buying another at a totally different shop realised that something was wrong... Ive always avoided cheap make cornflakes but now i think i'd rather eat my socks after a hard days work as they'd be softer and definately tastier....they are no longer crunchy but gum splitters....i feel like prosecuting you for assault on my mouth and taste buds..... (if it aint broke dont fix it)....it seams as though you've done what heinz did to tomato ketchup... you used to have to shake the bottle hard to get the sauce out... nowadays you still have to shake the bottle hard... so you dont get a rush of watery vinegar all over your food.....oh well... you cut corners and you'll lose out big time... thats common sense... no matter how big your company is people may avoid many of your products because of this..(just like me)... Time to get your quality control under control.

Corn flakes have gone off!

Corn flakes are now tasteless and boring, nothing like what they were until recently. The recipe has obviously been changed. Why???