Kellogg's Froot Loops

Kellogg's Froot Loops

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lyndal Y.

Lyndal Y.

If I wanted to buy Cheerios I wouldn't buy Froot Loops.

Thanks Kelloggs for changing the taste. They now taste like no frills Cheerios. I once looked forward to a bowl of Froot Loops for my splurge day, but you ruined it for me.

Taste Terrible

I have no idea what Kellogg did to Froot Loops, but they taste terrible. They definitely do not taste any where as good as they use to. Will not be buying another box until it's fixed.

Purchased in July 2019.

Reedus05

Reedus05Victoria

Don't fix it if it's not broken!!!

Froot Loops were one of the best cereals until recently. They don't taste or look the same as they used to. They are covered in so much sugar it leaves a hard white coating that's near impossible to chew, let alone swallow. Regardless of how long they soak in milk for, it still feels like you are chewing on the occasional piece of gravel. Disappointing guys...

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $5.00.

sue

sueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terribly sweet

So sweet none of my kids including liked it. I tasted it as well and agree to it. Sad I cannot get a refund as well as they say the packet is opened.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

WHAT HAPPENED!?

This is terrible they are not the same, not what exactly is wrong but they are smaller and brittle and don’t quite taste the same. Texture is average , you can tell that some serious cost cutting has gone into the recipe. Massive thumbs down

FROOT LOOPS YUCK!!

Just had some froot loops and they just dont taste the same. Ultra hard and crunchy even after been sat in milk. Not happy, go back to the old recipe please!!!

What happened bro

I hate the new froot loops like what happened to all the fun colours and the great taste. Now they leave a horrible after taste and they look so bland. Not impressed #bringbacktheoldfrootloops

The only cereal I ever ate and now I have nothing!

I'm so upset with this "new" taste! Bring back the unhealthy yummy cereal, please!!!!. The new taste is horrible and I will never buy froot loops again!

Why did they had change...

Fruit loops, honey comb, and couple others cearls changed colors and taste and quality. We won't eat them any more me and my son.

THE OLD FROOT LOOPS ARE BACK !!!!!

Like some other comments here I too have eaten FROOT LOOPS my whole life, a while back I stopped buying them as the shape & taste was terrible. I even complained to Kelloggs & was told that is just the way it is now. Today I got a box for the kids & to my surprise they are now back to the old shape & the taste is great!!!!

Why they change the colors?

Since kellogs decided to change the color, i have deciced not to buy this product anymore, the new taste is waful, and the colors look faded, they says it's for the good but i'm sure it's a way to save money.

what did u do too my cereal

ive been eating froot loops as long as i can remember.i dont know what you did but i am so dissapointed in them now. they taste nothing like im use to and dont even have the aroma as they us too.i think they taste like colored plain cheerios now witch are not nice.i have dicided to no longer purchase this produce. they look faded and no more fruity aroma when you open the box
please note because of this you have lost a valued costomer

Best Cereal Ever Created

Shout-out Toucan Sam! One of the Realist since Tupac. Would definitely recommend to a bro or close acquaintance. Amen haa

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Good for a treat

Like most people I believe you can have most things in moderation. I wouldn't eat these for breakfast daily, but for a special occasion they are fun and a nice treat. I actually eat them dry, more like lollies, because I like the crunch and the flavour. Not an everyday food, not a health food, but an extra treat in an otherwise good diet.

ezye

ezyeTuba City

Fruit loops was ok, until they added marshmallows.

Yuck! Do not try this. It is terrible cereal. Fruit loop alone is unhealthy for us and our kids. With Marshmallows, its worst!

TASTE DISGUSTING but great for craft

Fantastic for olympic themed craft stuck onto gold card, and making necklaces. But I would never give it to my kids.
You just need to have a sniff of the packet to know that they are full of colouring and sugar. Taste completely fake and I wouldn't call it a cereal.
TERRIBLE would not buy them unless you are using it for craft.

I love fruitloops

This cereal is amazing!! I eat it later on in the day. It is delicious, and fortified with iron, unlike some other cereals

sophie

sophieNoosa

terrible. so fake i wouldn't would feed it to my dog

at 38% sugar, equivalent to 2 pieces of chocolate cake, I cannot justify even looking at it in the stores because it is utter rubbish. no 'food' at all. should be taken off the shelves never to return, ever.

Nice but problems

there nice fruity shapes as a healthy but mmildly sweet lunch but the problem is for someone with sensitive gums only the outside softens were the center is hard and damages gums shame as there quite nice but colourful too

Douglas M

Douglas MNewcastle

Where did the flavour go

Food colouring and sugar is all this product is. It used to have flavour. Different colours had different flavours, now it's all the same ,Shame on you Kelloggs. This web site wants me to spell flavour as flavor and colour as color, but I write and speak in English not American, look it up.
Not Much