Kellogg's Sultana Bran

Kellogg's Sultana Bran

Haydos

Haydos

What the hell?

Brand new box, packet inside contained only half as much cereal as the size of the box. (Yes, I know the box has the weight on it, but I don't carry scales to the supermarket.) Was really shocked when I opened it at home. Briefly thought it was a used box someone had returned. Also, in one bowl of cereal I got only 3 sultanas. It also tasted nothing like when I last ate Sultana Bran about 20 years ago. How about environmental wastage as well, so irresponsible. Will never buy this product again. What happened to this company?

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Seagull

SeagullQueensland

Not as good as used to be

Not as nice as used to be but that is the case with all cereal except weetbix they seem to not have changed but all other cereal i buy is verry poor and i wont be buyin anymore except plain od oats for poridge.
sultana bran is still nicer that the others but not a pleasure to have so BYE SB.

Purchased at Coles.

Serafina P

Serafina PHobart, TAS

Are people really this stupid. GET CORNFLAKES!!!

Honestly why do I bother purchasing sultana bran? Probably because of the adds, and all these signs saying it has over 300 sultanas per box. Welp. I counted the sultanas from two boxes, and together there was 21 sultanas.
Seriously do why the hell do you ppl bother to buy this terrible exuse for cereal?
I am CONFUSED. Like hire a new manager! In fact I’m not sure u even have 1 because no one is bothering to fill the sultana box anymore. If you are like me, pls just burn every box you have and get some CORNFLAKES!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Kellogg's Sultana Bran compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Porsha

PorshaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I found a Nutri Grain in my Box!

I should buy a litterly ticket! I found a nutra grain in my biz of sultana Bran. I’m so lucky

ouiliam

ouiliamAdelaide

Good, though small black particles concerning

I'm guessing it's just carbonised bran or sultanas, but would appreciate an explanation from Kellogg

Purchased in July 2020 for $7.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My go to for brekky

I've bought the cereal for many years as my go to. I like the level of fibre in it but also offers enough flavour to ensure it not bland.
I have tried the supermarket version of this but I prefer the Kellogg's size of the flakes and texture.
My kids enjoy this too even as a snack dry, so I'm happy for them to eat this over other high sugar cereals.
I wouldn't pay the full price but my style of shopping is shopping when things are on special, so when on special the price is right!

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

Bradley

BradleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stop ruining our favourite cereals!!!

Sultanas are like rocks... tough and chewy and gross... I’m not stupid. I know what a sultana is supposed to taste like (sweet, soft and juicy) I don’t understand? How can you mess up a bowl of sultana bran??

Purchased in March 2020 for $5.50.

26% sultanas!! Lol

String theory, factory worker has a single sultana on a string, they dip it into the bran barrel and pull it back out. If it falls off he starts with a new sultana... I reckon there were a dozen sultanas in the last 1.15kg box. (Generous estimate!)

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

Sahar B.

Sahar B.Belconnen 2617, ACT

My favorite

I like it, enough sultana in there, I can see some black things in there , I really don’t what is that. its my everyday breakfast with Almond milk.

Purchased in January 2020 at Costco ACT, Canberra for $9.00.

lynne

lynneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This would be perfect with less sugar

Unlike the reviewers below, the box of Sultana Bran I purchased a week ago has plenty of sultanas (maybe I got theirs!). However, I would very much like it without sultanas as the sultanas (according to the box information) provide "approximately 2/3 of the sugar" content. I really like the bran flakes for the fibre and the texture (unlike All Bran) but will have to take out the sultanas to regulate my sugar intake.
Kellogs, can you do something to reduce the sugar of this type of product please?

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

Darran F.

Darran F.Perth, WA

No sultanas and "Sultana" is half of the product name

I have a half eaten box of Sultana Bran and so far there have been no sultanas in my bowl. I stupidly waited until getting halfway through the product thinking they had settled to the bottom.
I looked at the plastic bag inside the box and I can't see any sultanas in there.
One star for this travesty, and I gave a second star because usually it's a good cereal.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

Where are the sultanas?

Third box in a row with hardly any sultanas! Where is the quality control? My first bowl did not have a single sultana in it. What a scam. Seems i’m Not alone after reading the other reviews. #boycottsultanabran

Purchased in April 2019.

Jeannie B

Jeannie BPerth, WA

Where are the sultanas!

We often buy a number of boxes of Kellogg's Sultana Bran when on special. Recently I went through 3 new boxes and all I can say is where are the sultantas? I counted on one hand the number in each box and also emptied each box in case they had settled at the bottom. A significant difference from previous purchases of this product. Have Kellogg's changed their formula?

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Vortex Spinner

Vortex SpinnerNorth Western Region, NSW

What's happened to Sultana Bran?

This latest box just doesn't taste the same it really is a little bit like chewing cardboard and the usual taste has disappeared. Such a shame, if this is the new Sultana Bran then I will not be buying another box.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Dawn

Dawn

Never buy again

NO sultanas at all!!! Threw the whole box out. I stopped buying it because previously I have had 2 stale boxes and complained to the company and they said it may have been from the bottom of the barrel (no excuse)

Purchased in March 2019 for $5.00.

Maddie

MaddieQueensland

Heavenly!!!!!

Sultana Bran is a life saver. I dont know how I could make it without the unbelievable and death defying cereal. I enjoy eating it for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, dessert and supper. Sultana Bran is a life changing product! I wish i had discovered it sooner, as it has made me a more positive, energetic person. I cant put into words how much I appreciate Kellogg’s for their help and how thankful i am to have their brand (and bran. Hahaha) in my life. I envy all who dislike it, as not liking it should be a crime!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Donna

DonnaHunter Region, NSW

Won’t buy again

I ate it as a kid and liked it. Last week I purchased a box as it was the only cereal on special for our kids. I ate a bowl and it was like eating a bowl of cardboard and hardly any sultanas. The kids who are teens aged 14 - 17 don’t won’t to eat it after the first bowl. Disappointed and won’t purchase again

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

LionHeart

LionHeartbrisbane

can i buy shares in the company ?

i love eating a big bowl of sultan bran for breakfast most days. the sugar in it is from fructose which is much better than sucrose or artificial chemical sugars.

i also love the weet bix that contains oats as well as whole grain wheat. theres no cooking needed and to improve the taste (which is good by itself anyway) i add sliced bananas which improve it nutritionally . job well done with this product kellogs

the best time to buy it is when its on half price sale at woolworths. a big 730 gram box for under $4. buy lots of boxes and stock up. it stores for ages. im a happy consumer ....

I love my sultana bran

I Bought a big packet of sultana bran two weeks ago and as I am 21 weeks pregnant I must say I have quite a craving for it, i just love the stuff and so does my baby, she has soo much energy and wiggles around lots, I have no complaints as the sultanas are big and juicy and the bran fills me up. I am almost out and can't wait to go and buy some more.

Perfection

Personally, this is amazing and healthy to eat.. but I usually spend about 5min picking out the sultanas because eww. I read the box and 25% of the sugar is caused by the sultanas being in there so I have no problemo removing the ewies from my bowl but seriously why not have a box without sultanas because it's a hassle getting the buggers out.
Over all I've been regular with pooping