3.0

Murphy
MurphyPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service

Personalised, wonderful ordering experience. Loved the friendly note with our order. They included some free cat treats too! 5 star service. Thanks Kellyville Pets & Rachel

LucynSydney, NSW

Discussing

No one knows what’s going on, tried to buy a bird, said they had to check it, why? You’ve already got it in the cage for sale. Waited weeks to hear back about the bird, went in eventually and they told me it wasnt well and a staff member was going to take it. Is this standard procedure? Why are they selling birds that the staff can take whenever they want? Discussing service, never go there again.

Exceptional service

Outstanding customer service by "Ollie" from the reptile department who went above and beyond standard service...made information easy to understand and wonderful with my 11yr old explaining in her vocabulary how to look after her new baby bearded dragon.super impressed with ollie and the other reptile staff...thankyou for a great experience

Pet Shops

Find out how Kellyville Pets compares to other Pet Shops

Millwa
MillwaSydney, NSW

ALWAYS A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!

PhilSydney, NSW

Outrageous prices.

Store LocationKellyville Pets at Kellyville.
Siggy G.Kellyville Pets
STU
STUSydney, NSW

Sales and service all down hill

Kellyville pets is expensive and staff are obviously on sales incentives. Great service and information up until you spend the dollars, then the glamour disappears as soon as you have problems. In the end their knowledge of the equipment they sell was minimal and just repeated sales reps spools. Your staff are not experts, just salespeople. Very poor!

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Expensive, know it alls

Neil Burton
Neil BurtonSydney, NSW

Your one stop pet shop

Have been a customer for years. Even when they were in the old shed set-up.
All the staff are not only super friendly but also very knowledgeable and helpful.
The hardest part of visiting them is trying to stop my wife from bringing a puppy or kitten home every visit.

Jeff G
Jeff G

Always exceptional

The store is always excellent, the new layout too a great store to being a fantastic store. They have everything you need and the staff are brilliant. I have spent thousands here and not once have I regretted it for a second. Their pet rescue services and quality of animals is exceptional. Do not believe the puppy mill rubbish, these guys care about the animals and only deal with reputable breeders and give so much back in terms of housing rescues.
Highly recommend for all your pet needs.

Pet Shops

Find out how Kellyville Pets compares to other Pet Shops

the_smurf
the_smurfSydney, NSW

Unethical place

Was really surprised when I went in on the weekend to stock up on food for my rescue dog, that they sell designer puppies in there. Why is that even still allowed? Then I googled it and saw that the puppies are from a puppy mill and they are building another facility in Bathurst for a cost of $800k to breed more puppies! How unethical when there are 10000's killed every year because there arent enough homes. Life is worth more than money. Will not be going back.

Nicola
NicolaVictoria

Used to love calling in

I used to live in Kellyville and 2 off my cats from here. Used to have a real fear of birds until a guy who worked there gave me conker to hold the resident bird and now I love them whenever I used to go in after always held birds.
They were so helpful regarding the cats before and after I purchased them.
Miss going in there!
The vets attached were absolutely brilliant with all 3 of my cats.

cranky-customer
cranky-customerAU

Bad Service. Will never return.

John Jones
John Jonesasked
Online store

I am looking to buy a bird as a pet I am experience having had & bred quite a birds in the past. I am looking for a hand raised bird to be a companion/pet

hetty p.
hetty p.asked
Kellyville Pets

How can I find out about a puppies background, which breeders are being used so we can check the parents of the puppies and what genetic screening has been carried out?

Lucyn

To be honest, I have had bad experiences with Kellyville pets and their services. I don’t recommend them as the staff are clueless and I was waiting for them regarding a bird which they had for ages, only to find out a staff member took it Home.they also stuffed me around with their averies. You by it from them but they don’t make it it comes from melb, the delivery fee, was Kellyville’s problem then it wasn’t it was steel chiefs In melb, cause that’s where they come from. Then communication was all over the place between the three of us I finally got it 1amd half months later . Was so angry never again with Kellyville pets.

Get an answer from our members and Kellyville Pets representatives