Kennards Self Storage

• Job Satisfaction
Jillian J.

Jillian J.South East Queensland, QLD

Made it so easy

We needed storage for goods at short notice and being a Saturday afternoon it seemed every other storage company closed at 1pm. Kennards Self Storage at Coorparoo were not only open until 5pm, they were friendly, professional and the premises was pretty much brand new. Our storage unit was clean, the goods were safe and the service was brilliant. It was a really good experience and would definitely use them again.

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How silly

How silly no one in office ring number on door goes to central base who hung up on me twice. When do catch up with office people they were on site just out. How silly is it that they don't have there mobile numbers for them on front door. Makes more sense.

Amazing service

Really good service from Jason Ferguson.
He helped us find the perfect storage solution for a really good price. Overall super helpful staff who are very nice and approachable. Thanks again guys

Sarah C.

Sarah C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Experience!

We loved our experience with Kennards Springvale! Management was exceptional and it was worth every cent spent as a place to conduct our online business. Amenities were always clean and delivery assistance was amazing to have! Would use again and again!

Professional excellent and helpful service- Kennards Yerongapilly- A*

Had our storage sorted at Kennards Yerongapilly- Ann and Dom is very good at taking care to your storage needs - we have used Kennards storage before and they never disappoint us - Happy and helpful service all the time - you are both a credit for the company ..

David M

David MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer service

Have been a customer for more than a decade with Kennards Huntingdale. But despite multiple attempts on my part to update my address details continue to send accounts to an old address. Because of this error on their part I was slightly late on payment of account. So they decided unilaterally to auction off my goods. I rectified the account and they refuse to remove "late fees" and "other charges" that are their fault. I will be cancelling my account and moving to another storage solution at the end of the current contract.

Service with a smile

Greeted by friendly staff. Detailed explanations of what was required. Products available as required such as padlock. 'Terry' who was manning the front desk at Wentworthville location was professional and courteous.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer service

Thank you Sandra at Kennards in Thomastown Vic, for assisting me into finalizing my decision.
Your friendly Professional Customer Service has been amazing, you certainly do go the extra mile.
l look forward seeing you and your team next month.
Louise McMahon

Lauretta

Lauretta

Adam ,Cameron at Miranda and head office were very accommodating and compassionate having been stuck in QLD not being able to return to Sydney due to covid to collect my belongings. Not only did they wave some fees but waited at the office until early evening for my arrival from my long drive down. Thank you.

MansfieldJohno

MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Terrible security

I thought Kenards were supplying proper security measures to there so called safe and secure storage. This not what you get. Had to supply my own paddlock. The coul fd have sold me one but for inflated prices like 5 times the cost of a padlock from Bunnings. The roller door is not very secure. Thr side fence is as strong as chicken wire. I ended up renting a private garage for 90% less and more secure

david g.

david g.Sydney, NSW

Shame in KSS coronavirus help to client of 12 years

Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy storage at Springvale

Very easy to access on Princess Hwy Springvale.
Scott and Mathew are always very helpful whenever I need assistance.
Such a great way to access stock without having to wait for a ‘storeman’.

Excellent service

Anthony extremely helpful in assisted in setting up account and selecting size of unit. All staff were great in assisting us with answers to any questions especially when putting things into storage unit. I would recommend Kennards to anybody wanting storage.

KatieSarkis

KatieSarkisSydney, NSW

Kennards Gladesville Superb Customer Service

I can't recommend highly enough the team at Kennards, Gladesville. Anthony was eager to assist with all my moving needs right down to which boxes should hold household items ie: medium sized for books and kitchen cutlery and heavy duty jumbo for larger, heavier more delicate items. Anthony even took the boxes out to my car and moved all the seats around to fit over 30 boxes perfectly into my car so I didn't have to do two trips. It was so hassle free and quick thanks to how efficient and professional Anthony was. Outstanding customer service and I can't recommend Kennards at Gladesville highly enough.

Michael B.

Michael B.Illawarra, NSW

Storage

Suitable sized storage for all your needs. Accessible 24hrs. Pin code security. Helpful friendly staff. Good convenient location with ample parking. Two levels with lift access to upper floor. Flatbed trolleys on site for usage.

Mark

MarkDarling Downs, QLD

Kennards Waterloo, fabulous

Amanda O.

Amanda O.Sydney, NSW

Kennards Pymble is amazing!

During our recent house move we needed to store some of our furniture, we had the best experience with the team at Kennards in Pymble. They were so friendly and helpful, I can not recommend them enough. From advice on packing to the trailer they loaned us, the storage area is very clean with good lighting.

Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Run by the Bikies - No site login to pay for bills, give us your voice recording through accounts thanks!

Honestly guys,
2019 and no way to go on and create a login to pay for invoices through the website. I get a bill through my email address and take a look on their site through the sitemap. Found nothing of considerable help. Call the help desk, they tell me to put me through to accounts. I don't trust giving my card details to some over the phone company who are shady. They can easily hold my voice recording and use it at a later date. The fact that you can't login and pay through a third part system speaks volumes to me of how dodgy you guys are. No doubt your run by the bikies because you're lazy bums that can't do any proper honest work.

Wayne Smith

Wayne SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude, condescending and obnoxious staff.

Kennards storage Ivanhoe

Second time around using this storage facility, service is always very courteous & can-do, 24h access is a godsend, & facility is clean, with nice music to soothe the moving stress. Would highly recommend.