Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage

• Job Satisfaction

Great service. Convenient and helpful

Great service. Convenient and helpful. The Staff are exceptional and I would highly recommend using Wentworthville kennards to anyone needing storage. I am thankful I chose to store my goods with kennards.

Job Satisfaction

A thief stole our property

A criminal rented a unit with fake id and then broke into our unit and stole all our things. Kennards took no responsibility and even charged us more with an increase. Beware! Police have the robbery on cctv - Kennards have done nothing.

Wakanda W.

Wakanda W.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service A+++

I’d like to say a huge thank you personally to Frank and Owen at the Campbelltown branch for outstanding customer service, they go above and beyond to help with any problems you may have. I can’t thank them enough AAA+++

Henry

Henry Sydney, NSW

Kennards Moore Park customer service

Kath R.

Kath R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A good clean option for storing goods

My settlement dates misaligned so I booked Kennards Vermont. Clean, easy access unit, easy booking/checking out. Staff found me a replacement removalist, rung me when I left the lock off.

Jillian J.

Jillian J.South East Queensland, QLD

Made it so easy

We needed storage for goods at short notice and being a Saturday afternoon it seemed every other storage company closed at 1pm. Kennards Self Storage at Coorparoo were not only open until 5pm, they were friendly, professional and the premises was pretty much brand new. Our storage unit was clean, the goods were safe and the service was brilliant. It was a really good experience and would definitely use them again.

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How silly

How silly no one in office ring number on door goes to central base who hung up on me twice. When do catch up with office people they were on site just out. How silly is it that they don't have there mobile numbers for them on front door. Makes more sense.

Amazing service

Really good service from Jason Ferguson.
He helped us find the perfect storage solution for a really good price. Overall super helpful staff who are very nice and approachable. Thanks again guys

Sarah C.

Sarah C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Experience!

We loved our experience with Kennards Springvale! Management was exceptional and it was worth every cent spent as a place to conduct our online business. Amenities were always clean and delivery assistance was amazing to have! Would use again and again!

Professional excellent and helpful service- Kennards Yerongapilly- A*

Had our storage sorted at Kennards Yerongapilly- Ann and Dom is very good at taking care to your storage needs - we have used Kennards storage before and they never disappoint us - Happy and helpful service all the time - you are both a credit for the company ..

David M

David MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer service

Have been a customer for more than a decade with Kennards Huntingdale. But despite multiple attempts on my part to update my address details continue to send accounts to an old address. Because of this error on their part I was slightly late on payment of account. So they decided unilaterally to auction off my goods. I rectified the account and they refuse to remove "late fees" and "other charges" that are their fault. I will be cancelling my account and moving to another storage solution at the end of the current contract.

Service with a smile

Greeted by friendly staff. Detailed explanations of what was required. Products available as required such as padlock. 'Terry' who was manning the front desk at Wentworthville location was professional and courteous.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer service

Thank you Sandra at Kennards in Thomastown Vic, for assisting me into finalizing my decision.
Your friendly Professional Customer Service has been amazing, you certainly do go the extra mile.
l look forward seeing you and your team next month.
Louise McMahon

Lauretta

Lauretta

Adam ,Cameron at Miranda and head office were very accommodating and compassionate having been stuck in QLD not being able to return to Sydney due to covid to collect my belongings. Not only did they wave some fees but waited at the office until early evening for my arrival from my long drive down. Thank you.

MansfieldJohno

MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Terrible security

I thought Kenards were supplying proper security measures to there so called safe and secure storage. This not what you get. Had to supply my own paddlock. The coul fd have sold me one but for inflated prices like 5 times the cost of a padlock from Bunnings. The roller door is not very secure. Thr side fence is as strong as chicken wire. I ended up renting a private garage for 90% less and more secure

david g.

david g.Sydney, NSW

Shame in KSS coronavirus help to client of 12 years

Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy storage at Springvale

Very easy to access on Princess Hwy Springvale.
Scott and Mathew are always very helpful whenever I need assistance.
Such a great way to access stock without having to wait for a ‘storeman’.

Excellent service

Anthony extremely helpful in assisted in setting up account and selecting size of unit. All staff were great in assisting us with answers to any questions especially when putting things into storage unit. I would recommend Kennards to anybody wanting storage.

KatieSarkis

KatieSarkisSydney, NSW

Kennards Gladesville Superb Customer Service

I can't recommend highly enough the team at Kennards, Gladesville. Anthony was eager to assist with all my moving needs right down to which boxes should hold household items ie: medium sized for books and kitchen cutlery and heavy duty jumbo for larger, heavier more delicate items. Anthony even took the boxes out to my car and moved all the seats around to fit over 30 boxes perfectly into my car so I didn't have to do two trips. It was so hassle free and quick thanks to how efficient and professional Anthony was. Outstanding customer service and I can't recommend Kennards at Gladesville highly enough.

Michael B.

Michael B.Illawarra, NSW

Storage

Suitable sized storage for all your needs. Accessible 24hrs. Pin code security. Helpful friendly staff. Good convenient location with ample parking. Two levels with lift access to upper floor. Flatbed trolleys on site for usage.