Kennards Self Storage

Kennards Self Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kennards Self Storage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction

excellent & professional

Absolutely the most excellent & professional we have been worked with. They provided excellent, professional, courteous service in a most timely manner. They were kind and informative and attended expertly to our needs.

Professional and Courteous Service

On 26 May 2021 my partner Hilary and I attended Kennard's at Camperdown. Moshan and Andrew provided excellent, professional, courteous service in a most timely manner. They were kind and informative and attended expertly to our needs.

Called from New Zealand & spoke to Portia in Sydney - Totally Awesome...

Absolutely the most excellent & professional follow up phone conversation I have ever experienced in my life - Portia you Rock girl - Kennards give her a promotion - The No Fuss Storage Choice...

Find out how Kennards Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Kennards self storage and return parcels outlet for Amazon.com.au

Amazing staff, helpful , friendly, Professional at Mona Vale, NSW, Kennards self storage , such a wonderful 7 day a week service ,to return, items , parcels, FREE of charge when using Kennards ,returns service to Amazon.com.au

Great service. Convenient and helpful

Great service. Convenient and helpful. The Staff are exceptional and I would highly recommend using Wentworthville kennards to anyone needing storage. I am thankful I chose to store my goods with kennards.

Job Satisfaction

A thief stole our property

A criminal rented a unit with fake id and then broke into our unit and stole all our things. Kennards took no responsibility and even charged us more with an increase. Beware! Police have the robbery on cctv - Kennards have done nothing.

Wakanda W.
Wakanda W.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service A+++

I’d like to say a huge thank you personally to Frank and Owen at the Campbelltown branch for outstanding customer service, they go above and beyond to help with any problems you may have. I can’t thank them enough AAA+++

Henry
Henry Sydney, NSW

Kennards Moore Park customer service

Kath R.
Kath R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A good clean option for storing goods

My settlement dates misaligned so I booked Kennards Vermont. Clean, easy access unit, easy booking/checking out. Staff found me a replacement removalist, rung me when I left the lock off.

Jillian J.
Jillian J.South East Queensland, QLD

Made it so easy

We needed storage for goods at short notice and being a Saturday afternoon it seemed every other storage company closed at 1pm. Kennards Self Storage at Coorparoo were not only open until 5pm, they were friendly, professional and the premises was pretty much brand new. Our storage unit was clean, the goods were safe and the service was brilliant. It was a really good experience and would definitely use them again.

Gavin
GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How silly

How silly no one in office ring number on door goes to central base who hung up on me twice. When do catch up with office people they were on site just out. How silly is it that they don't have there mobile numbers for them on front door. Makes more sense.

Amazing service

Really good service from Jason Ferguson.
He helped us find the perfect storage solution for a really good price. Overall super helpful staff who are very nice and approachable. Thanks again guys

Sarah C.
Sarah C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Experience!

We loved our experience with Kennards Springvale! Management was exceptional and it was worth every cent spent as a place to conduct our online business. Amenities were always clean and delivery assistance was amazing to have! Would use again and again!

Professional excellent and helpful service- Kennards Yerongapilly- A*

Had our storage sorted at Kennards Yerongapilly- Ann and Dom is very good at taking care to your storage needs - we have used Kennards storage before and they never disappoint us - Happy and helpful service all the time - you are both a credit for the company ..

David M
David MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer service

Have been a customer for more than a decade with Kennards Huntingdale. But despite multiple attempts on my part to update my address details continue to send accounts to an old address. Because of this error on their part I was slightly late on payment of account. So they decided unilaterally to auction off my goods. I rectified the account and they refuse to remove "late fees" and "other charges" that are their fault. I will be cancelling my account and moving to another storage solution at the end of the current contract.

Read more reviews - page 2