Kent Removals & Storage - Removals

Kent Removals & Storage - Removals

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

Mixed feelings

I had a very large 4x3 (539 sq metres plus garage). The salesperson who quoted was charming said it would need minimum 2 containers and a full crew. It actually required 3 - only one arrived with a ‘full crew’ of 2.... the first part of the move was perfect then - by the second - they were pretty exhausted called for help - a 3rd arrived - with a Grammy knee who could do very little - the emptying of the second container was hard on the two men - but by the third - they were throwing things. It wasn’t their fault - 14 hours solid - hauling heavy furniture - the Company was responsible ... I will never use Kent again - I have so much damaged and broken items - too hard to accept!!!

Office LocationPerth

efficient and timely service

I have put a 2 bedroom house into storage, Kent assisted with face time meeting to estimate the size of the move/storage needs and arranged the service at a time that suited me and the pick up team arrived on time, worked well as a team and took care of my belongings well. it was a stress free move out.

KatherinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do Not Use Kent

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Kent Removals & Storage - Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

A great removal experience.

This was a removal I was not looking forward to after 26 years in the same house however Kent made it a truly professional and seamless experience with a dedicated team and made short work of packing my belongings for short term storage.

Office LocationNewcastle
Sam B.

Sam B.South West, WA

Amazing Service

We were absolutely thrilled with the service we received from Kent for our recent move from Perth to Margaret River. From quote to, packing, uplfit, and delivery the service was seamless from start to finish we were delighted with the professional service we received, the whole team were absolutely fantastic. They took all of the stress away from us and this was the most enjoyable move we have ever done. I would not hesitate to recommend Kent to anyone looking for fabulous service.

Office LocationPerth
Chris K

Chris KSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best of a bunch

Great value, service and communication.
We moved some items from the mainland to Tasmania, all in good time. Upon delivery they went the extra mile. They communicated with us throughout the entire process.

Office LocationCanberra
Chris F

Chris FSydney, NSW

Removal went without a hitch

We moved from a 4 bed house to a 3 bed apartment. The Kent team was outstanding....Reassuring before the move, and careful and cheerful during the hard work. The sale settlement ran over time so it was necessary for the Kent team to work late into the evening. No problem! We highly recommend

Office LocationSydney

Nate LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Booked the wrong date, cost us more than the service itself

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Support

I was not in a good position, being 3000km away from the furniture i needed moving, which amounted to at least half a house, upstairs and down stairs. I rang Kent, a number i had used before, explained what i needed, and the answer was OK WE CAN HELP YOU.
From that point everyone i had contact with at Kent gave support and helped to make things work.
I did not here the word no or sorry don't know, that is a problem.
The furniture was removed and placed in storage on time. I was still 3000km away when the move took place, the estate agent involved told me she was impressed with the efficiency of how Kent had carried out the removal.
Many many thanks to Kent.

Furniture Removalists

We had our 3 bedroom townhouse moved and we were so happy with our careful and thorough our 2 removalists were! The price ended up being a bit more expensive than we thought (as it ended up taking 6hrs when we thought 3-4hrs), however it was our first time using a removalist and we had no idea how long it would take. We would definitely use this company again for our next move!

Office LocationBrisbane
Lesley

LesleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I cannot praise the guys high enough, I had a huge amount of furniture and boxes to be moved, nothing was too much trouble, they all went about the job happy and positive and they never slowed down, kept plugging away until it was all done. I would highly recommend Kent to anyone with a big move. I had a 3 bedroom house to pack up, moving from Melbourne metro to Melbourne regional, everything went smoothly, Thank you Kent

Adele

AdelePerth, WA

Stress free move

I used Kent to move a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house from Adelaide to Perth.
They were super efficient and accommodating and easy to communicate with throughout the entire process.

Would definitely recommend to everyone needing to make a big move.

Mato

MatoHunter Region, NSW

Kent removals don’t go anywhere else.

The guys from Kent were very professional from the first email enquiry to completion of removal. 5 bedroom with steep drive and stairs nothing was an issue.
Thanks again x

Office LocationNewcastle
Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Jack, Dillon and Scott were amazing. Took great care. Could not believe how hard they work. Friendly dispositions as well. Fantastic work boys !!!!! I recommend to anyone contemplating a move to make it easier for yourselves. Worth the money.

Friendly & hardworking

We had a really tough move with large house, lots of stairs and a steep driveway. The uplift crew were so professional and friendly and did a great job. They finished quickly and took great care with our boxes and furniture.

Office LocationHobart

Mel J.

Mel J.South East Queensland, QLD

The best removalist we have ever used.

We moved from the NSW/Vic border to the Moreton Bay area of QLD.......with quarantine in between!
Chris, the Wodonga branch manager, was the reason we decided to use Kent. From the initial visit we were impressed with his ability, advice and the flexibility he demonstrated; we needed all of that. A good man for Kent. All up it was two months between Uplift and Delivery but nothing was lost or damaged, a testament to the skills of those packing and unpacking. Thankyou Kent!

P and P

P and PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service by a very professional team

We recently moved a whole house from one metropolitan suburb to another. Kent Removals provided a very professional service. The crew who performed the uplift and packed up the large and fragile furniture were fantastic. They were punctual, courteous and respectful, extremely hardworking, and very careful with the items. No damage was incurred whatsoever. They kept me updated with how the uplift was progressing and they ensured that I was happy with each stage of the move. The crew should be highly commended on their work. All in all, they made the experience much less stressful for us. I have no hesitation in recommending using Kent removals in the future.

Gregory G.

Gregory G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thorough & professional service

My partner and I recently went with Kent removals for our local move across Melbourne. The staff (Raph & Junior) were thoroughly professional and accommodating with their service - everything was transported carefully and with attention to detail, undamaged. Extra care was taken with protecting items such as the mattress and television. They also took the time to disassemble and re-assemble the bed at the respective destinations, which was especially handy. All in all, couldn't be happier with the service! Thank you, Raph and Junior!

Very Professional Service

The move was a substantial library of books and bookcases to be moved from West Gippsland to Tasmania. The pickup was organised within a few days of the quote being given and delivery was made within a week of pickup. It was handled with great care and professionalism at every stage of the move.

Est

EstMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thorough & careful

Besides doing a great job (with a competitive price), the Kent team did things I've not experienced in previous 5 removals: Every Item listed + I got a copy of list; dismantled my bed; made sure I checked the house before they drove off (& I DID leave something behind). Thanks.

See all Kent Removals & Storage reviews

Tix V.

Tix V.asked

Hi Sales,

My name is Taita and my enquiry is specifically for interstate car removalist. Can I please get a quote to transport a Jaguar Land Rover SUV from Townsville (NQLD) to North Parramatta (NSW).
Kind regards
Taita

Hi Taita

Thank you for contacting Kent Relocation Group. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: https://interstate.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/.

Jennifer,
Customer Care Team

Christina

Christinaasked

Removals

Do you pick up and deliver.first pick up from West Kempsey move to Western Australia?

Hi Christina

Kent Customer Service Team

Christina

Christinaasked

Removals

Do you pick up and deliver.first pick up from West Kempsey move to Western Australia.

Kent R.Kent Removals & Storage

Hi Christina, Kent are an Australia wide removals and storage company and would happily help you obtain a quote for moving of your possessions from West Kempsey in NSW over to WA. Please visit our website here to fill in your details to obtain a quote: https://interstate.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/.

Get an answer from our members and Kent Removals & Storage representatives