Kent Removals & Storage - Removals

Kent Removals & Storage - Removals

Rob Booth

Rob BoothSydney, NSW

Really poor communication, lots of lies, poor service

I accepted a 7:30 to 9:30 time slot, the guys turned up at 13:14. Staff lied to me, the boss was very aggressive and basically said tough luck my agreed timeslot was not agreed it was only a request. I'd rather carry my own furniture than deal with Kent again and really recommend anyone booking them to be very specific about your needs and don't pay a deposit until you have seen the contract. Other rather use a more ethical company.

Trishamike66

Trishamike66Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding from start to finish!!

Our move was a 3 bedroom unit from Brisbane to Adelaide. Everything went smoothly. Absolutely no damage to anything and the guys at both ends were professional and friendly. They arrived when they said they would and nothing was too much trouble. Neither of us had done a big move like this before, and we were quite nervous about our OLED TV, but we didn't need to be. We have no hesitation in recommending Kent to anyone who is doing a big move. Tip: get them to do the packing, they certainly know what they are doing!!

Sam131

Sam131VIC, 3012

Wonderful Service Every Time

I have used these guys for both an interstate and local move and they are just fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble and they take so much care with your items. They even took a gate off the hinges so I could get a large fridge through a tight spot. The old saying of what you get what you pay for definitely applies to removalists and this is the case with Kent!

Office LocationBrisbane and Melbourne (Head Office)

Never use Kent

I used caloundra removals 3 months prior with less gear and they took 5 hrs and charged $800. Kent rocked up 5 hours late even though they knew the day before but didnt give warning. When they arrived two small blokes and the smallest truck I have ever seen. They said they had just been palmed the job. They called their manager and agreed to 5 hrs total. Completely lies and the move took 11 hrs total of 16 for me. To top it offer they have destroyed my $3000 leather brand new couch, worthless now. Oh and then they call and have a go at me cause I didnt want to pay the 11 hours. They still charged me $1350. I will be sure to continue to share my experience with as many people as possible. You are a disgrace.

Ryan
    Ryan

Why bother, you simply called to argue your point further to avoid accurate feedback. Perhaps a course in customer service and communication standards may be beneficial for your managers

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling service

Domestic interstate move of contents from the 3 bedroom house. Furniture arrived broken and pictures damaged; the latter of which i asked them to pack professionally After delivery. Kent ignored all my contact with them

Office LocationAdelaide

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Perfect Work

I am so happy for the great work that was done by Rafael and Santos. Arrived on time, excellent customer service, professionalism, very polite and carried out the work efficiently without delays.

I highly recommend Kent for you all removals. Keep up the excellent work.

PME2012

PME2012AU

Poor communication, broken promises

Kent's Inventory isn't actually an Inventory but a list to determine costs, which caused considerable confusion. Small items were listed, but many larger items weren't. Recommend choosing a Removalist where you deal with only one person. Our shipments were not prioritised as mutually agreed and promised, nor did the second shipment arrive a few days after the first. Our first shipment contained winter clothes for use in 40 degree heat. Also gardening tools, including our wheelbarrow, but no computer, TV, etc. Our calls remained unanswered by Victoria when we endeavoured to determine when our 2nd shipment would arrive. The good news - nothing was broken! The packer was great!

Kent R.Kent Removals & Storage

Santos and Rafael were excellent! They were quick and professional and lovely to deal with.

Five bedroom home, 3 bathrooms, two lounge rooms.
    Long distance.
    Now started and finished on time.
    Moving from Melbourne
    Thanks you

Amanda M.

Amanda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional - unreliable and dodgy - do not use

I used Kent for a local move and to place some of my valuables into storage. I had previously used Kent for over 20 years.
    The service itself was terrible - amateur crew who took over 9 hours to move a 2 bedroom apartment. Unprofessional- at times rude and the whole experience was a nightmare. They have since not been able to locate my items that were to go to store. This is stressful and unbelievable
    They promise professional service but could not be more unprofessional
    Do not care about customers
    Do Not Use

Matt W

Matt WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, expensive and dodgy movers

Bad move...

We went with Kent due to their reputation. They were fine when booking, but on the day ended up being almost 4 hours late. We were notified of this only but the drivers, who called 45mins outside the window and said they were still no hours away. No after hours number to call and no help. Then the fun started. Staff and 3rd party contracts were unhelpful and aggressive. I refused to pay until the issue could be discussed, but my credit card way charged anyway and my attempts for help ignored.

Perfect in every way.

We had a reasonable size move in the North Shore of Sydney to further up North. The service Mark and his work colleague gave us was second to none. They did not touch a wall anywhere, when they packed up our queen mattress they first washed their hands before touching it, and then wrapped it in plastic so it didn't get dirty. We had a large wardrobe that needed disassembling and they did it with care. Nothing was too hard for them, and they came with a smile. Will most certainly be recommending Kent again, and using them in the future. Well done Kent, and particularly our removalists...10/10

Do not use... Ever

Office LocationBrisbane and Perth

MervN

MervNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving Sydney to Brisbane

Excellent service

I recently made the move from Perth to New Zealand. This included my vehicle, possessions and small dog. The kindness and helpfulness of all Kent staff made this move very easy for me. On arrival all my possessions were very well packed and nothing was damaged. Very happy with there service

Jeannette

Jeannette Victoria

Good to work with

We had a big move from Melbourne to Perth. 2 large containers. The packing was good and amazing how they pack. The guys that packed and unpacked were great and good to work with. We only had a few issues. On the large two door fridge one of the doors is slightly out of alignment on arrival and when you pack so much furniture and items it would be hard not to get some issues. On unpacking we had some marks and scratches on some items but nothing too serious. There were a few marks/scratches on our large leather lounge suite. We had two glass top tables and arrived in perfect condition. I would certainly recommend Kent Removals.

David Weber

David WeberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent enough movers

Care was taken with my goods, the staff were friendly.

They did not bring boxes for my cutlery as requested or even have their own tape to secure blankets to a fridge.

Would be nice if the staff / truck was uniformed / branded.

Maria K

Maria KSydney, NSW

Couldn't have asked for better

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommend - Repeat Customer

2 bedroom house Sydney to Central Coast relocation including packing. Very professional team, packed everything perfectly, were punctual and communication was consistent. Lots of care taken, worth every cent. Moving is stressful at the best of times, Kent gets the job done with proficiency.

Happy customer!

Medium sized interstate move.
    Kent's service was really terrific from the quote process through to the really lovely guys who loaded on and off loaded.
    My furniture etc was carefully handled and not a scratch or dent on anything.
    Drivers arrived on time both ends and communication was great.
    Would highly recommend Kent.

Office LocationBrisbane and Melbourne (Head Office)

See all Kent Removals & Storage reviews